Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Baby (784 Views)

Banned From Speaking My Language To My Baby / How To Make My Baby Hair Soft / How Do I Treat Navel Pain In My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby by Chigeneral(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2012
I had a relationship with a woman of 32,which lasted of 3year.blessed with a baby girl,before the child came we had away manage ourself with the computer business we did together after we stoped working in our formal office,where we worked together.it's wasn't easy so we decided to put our savings to work by starting the biz.70% came from her becos her pay was higher,she gave birth and wasn't easy at all,later the rent expired,GOD so kind i was called to a nearby state to apply for a job,which i told her before i returned from a journey of 3days,she had sold our car,the equipments,everything we have worked for,and lift with the baby,no trace,now i have a good job with an oil company,pls advice me on how to go about my little angel? I love her so much,she is just 7 months old.
Re: My Baby by holusormi(m): 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
ode buruku,oniro oshi,oponu jatijati
Re: My Baby by Bisjosh(f): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2012
Chi_general: I had a relationship with a woman of 32,which lasted of 3year.blessed with a baby girl,before the child came we had away manage ourself with the computer business we did together after we stoped working in our formal office,where we worked together.it's wasn't easy so we decided to put our savings to work by starting the biz.70% came from her becos her pay was higher,she gave birth and wasn't easy at all,later the rent expired,GOD so kind i was called to a nearby state to apply for a job,which i told her before i returned from a journey of 3days,she had sold our car,the equipments,everything we have worked for,and lift with the baby,no trace,now i have a good job with an oil company,pls advice me on how to go about my little angel? I love her so much,she is just 7 months old.

Call your gf abi na ex gf. When you see her you see the baby.
Re: My Baby by slimyem: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2012
is this a movie script??
Re: My Baby by emilyone(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
have you gone to complain to her people about your missing wife and child?
Re: My Baby by mspookie: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
BIKO! talk to a producer...my guy, u got talents undecided
Re: My Baby by Chigeneral(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
ms pookie: BIKO! talk to a producer...my guy, u got talents undecided
this is real

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me If I Am Wrong / At What Age Did You Get The Nation Anthem And The Lord's Prayer Right ? / Restore Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.