Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Has God Been Fair To Black People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Been Fair To Black People? (1194 Views)

What Has God Done For You? / Has GOD Given Humans Freewill Or Predestinated Humans?? / I Slept With My Neighbour's Wife. Has God Forgiven Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has God Been Fair To Black People? by panafrican(m): 4:22am On Dec 24, 2007
well, one friend told me how God created human beings. 
When he was creating a white man,he took his time to well design the hair  but when he  reached a black man he said:
"I have to go ,i'm busy " so it designed  the hair in  a hurry .
True of false? 
PS : there should be no tabou here.
Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by dafidixone(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2007
well, one friend told me how God created human beings.
When he was creating a white man,he took his time to well design the hair but when he reached a black man he said:
"I have to go ,i'm busy " so it designed the hair in a hurry .
True of false?
PS : there should be no tabou here.

Poverty of Self esteem grin

1 Like

Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by jagunlabi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2007
God ran out of creation materials when the black race came down the production belt.So he just patch and join us with used materials. cheesy
Seriously,i have no idea why the black race is so facked up.
Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by wendymanda: 4:02am On Dec 29, 2007
Colonization to the teeth. Do you really believe that because your hair is different God spent less time on you. The shame of inferiority complex, acutally if you thought about if without ignorance you would realize that hair just like skin color serves other purpose than for beautification. Whites and blacks have different hair because of climate, mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 29, 2007
Some people are ashamed of their hair? shocked Should we also cry about the shape of our noses too?

1 Like

Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by wendymanda: 4:26am On Dec 29, 2007
Some people are ashamed of their hair? Should we also cry about the shape of our noses too?

Na only nose when people come here to rave about being light skinned.
Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by dafidixone(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2008
this is why many worship Oyinbo here and abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by pilgrim1(f): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2008
While we are on it, let me ask as well:

Have Black People Been "Fair" to Themselves? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by cgift(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2008
pilgrim.1:

While we are on it, let me ask as well:

Have Black People Been "Fair" to Themselves? undecided

I wonder o!

The black man has all the potentials in the world to get to any heights. Civilisation, I believe was first tasted by the black man. But he messed it up himself. Talk of Babel, Egypt and a few other civilisationsa, the blacks were in control. These are biblical facts. Check them out.

The black man's venture into paganism spoilt too many things than you could ever imagine. That to me is what killed the black man and is the bedrock of everything happening to him today ranging from economy to politics, and his place in the comity of nations. Some people clamour that we should worship our ancestors. I laugh, you dig your graves further down below 6 feet should you do that. God is a jealous God. He hates idolatary. He taught his children that right from the world go and punishes any nation, tribe or toungue that dares to give His glory to another, especially the works of men's hands. Do you need bible verses for this? This is the foundation of the black man's problems. No need to go too far. How was Nigeria pre-Festac 77 ? Did you notice the decline of ordeliness, love and greatness post-77 when we opened our doors to all sorts of idols. That's an abberation though.

African's bear all sorts of names ranging from Ogun, Oya , Snago, Ifa, etc. These are all works of men's hands. God loathes them and those who worship them. He alone is Jehovah Elohim. Give him His due honour and take your place among nations.

The black man's hope is Jesus. Only with Jesus will he be able to forgive and foreget his awful past and launch a new and unstoppable life that will glorify God and bless his generations. God is no respecter of persons. He is however a jealous God. Any nation that dares go adopt idol worshipping would be flogged severely. That is why I pity any nation not presently worshipping Jehovah God but another god.

Secondly, though needing some exposition, the origin of the black man goes back to Ham, whose generations received curses as a result of the profane acts of Ham himself. It was not God. If any body is to blame, it is man. God is just because He is God.
Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by kiki(f): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2008
wow i'm black and proud and also the fact that i'm african makes it even more for me and i'm beautiful
Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by noetic(m): 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2008
cgift:

I wonder o!

The black man has all the potentials in the world to get to any heights. Civilisation, I believe was first tasted by the black man. But he messed it up himself. Talk of Babel, Egypt and a few other civilisationsa, the blacks were in control. These are biblical facts. Check them out.

The black man's venture into paganism spoilt too many things than you could ever imagine. That to me is what killed the black man and is the bedrock of everything happening to him today ranging from economy to politics, and his place in the comity of nations. Some people clamour that we should worship our ancestors. I laugh, you dig your graves further down below 6 feet should you do that. God is a jealous God. He hates idolatary. He taught his children that right from the world go and punishes any nation, tribe or toungue that dares to give His glory to another, especially the works of men's hands. Do you need bible verses for this? This is the foundation of the black man's problems. No need to go too far. How was Nigeria pre-Festac 77 ? Did you notice the decline of ordeliness, love and greatness post-77 when we opened our doors to all sorts of idols. That's an abberation though.

African's bear all sorts of names ranging from Ogun, Oya , Snago, Ifa, etc. These are all works of men's hands. God loathes them and those who worship them. He alone is Jehovah Elohim. Give him His due honour and take your place among nations.

The black man's hope is Jesus. Only with Jesus will he be able to forgive and foreget his awful past and launch a new and unstoppable life that will glorify God and bless his generations. God is no respecter of persons. He is however a jealous God. Any nation that dares go adopt idol worshipping would be flogged severely. That is why I pity any nation not presently worshipping Jehovah God but another god.

Secondly, though needing some exposition, the origin of the black man goes back to Ham, whose generations received curses as a result of the profane acts of Ham himself. It was not God. If any body is to blame, it is man. God is just because He is God.

I for talk, but u don talk am finish. nothing left to b said.
well done.
cheers undecided
Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by 1Sharon(f): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
And you call yourself a panafrican
Re: Has God Been Fair To Black People? by Maynman: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Israelite god will help a black man bwaahahah

(1) (Reply)

Are U Afraid Of Death? / Paganism, Witchcraft And Religion / They Auction His Suits Every Of His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.