Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Would You Flirt With A Gay Guy For Personal Benefits. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Flirt With A Gay Guy For Personal Benefits. (755 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Flirt With A Gay Guy For Personal Benefits. by UncleJJ(m): 12:36am On Aug 16, 2012
So, I moved to Abj frm Los (lasgidi). And, it seems Aby has a more secure gay community. Am not sayin guys kiss or touch each other in public bt if u in the "right" places n r observant u see stuff at times.

I would like to know - if anyone would flirt with a gay guy to , get out of trouble, get on a list, bypass security or get favors n stuff.

I know I could, am not saying I"m gay but hey ... what would you do if u figured out a guy is gay .... Would you flirt to get or run fr the hills ?
Re: Would You Flirt With A Gay Guy For Personal Benefits. by xynerise: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2012
UncleJJ: So, I moved to Abj frm Los (lasgidi). And, it seems Aby has a more secure gay community. Am not sayin guys kiss or touch each other in public bt if u in the "right" places n r observant u see stuff at times.

I would like to know - if anyone would flirt with a gay guy to , get out of trouble, get on a list, bypass security or get favors n stuff.

I know I could, am not saying I"m gay but hey ... what would you do if u figured out a guy is gay .... Would you flirt to get or run fr the hills ?
one of the benefit is wearing a diaper undecided
Re: Would You Flirt With A Gay Guy For Personal Benefits. by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:53am On Sep 21, 2012
Say what?! To hell with benefits from losers!!
Re: Would You Flirt With A Gay Guy For Personal Benefits. by Mynd44: 1:47am On Sep 21, 2012
Why would you flirt with anyone for personal benefits. Does the expression "dont touch what you can't grab mean anything to you"?

(1) (Reply)

Are Husky-voiced Females Truly Bossy? / How Do You Handle An Abusive Wife? / Love And Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.