Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl (3651 Views)

8 S *x Positions Guys Never EVER Want To Try With You ( Seriously!) / PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / Can You Allow Your Partner To Flirt Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by NeedLove: 12:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Flirting is an art that needs to be mastered. There are a few things that you need to learn and a few things that you need to practice that will help you master this art. Flirting is a very important tool when you want to attract a woman towards yourself, so if you want to learn how to flirt with a girl effectively, then read on.

Work on your looks
It is a two way street. If you are flirting with a girl you want her to be drawn to you and if you don't look good or dress well, she will not be attracted to you no matter what you do. So, get your first step right and wear good clothes, smell good and have a good sense of personal hygiene.

Have a positive body language
Your body language has to be positive and open. Sit with your arms crossed and your legs closed, and a woman will never find you attractive as you will not be looking relaxed. Work on your body language and sit with your arms open and your legs relaxed and have an inviting and warm look on your face.

Lean to hold her gaze
When you are talking to her, look into her eyes and hold her gaze. When she looks away from you she will look down and smile.

Get the right voice
You will also have to get your voice right. Think James Bond...a mature, low pitched voice. When you are flirting with a woman it is absolutely essential that you do not talk in a high pitched shrill voice. That can be a complete turn off. Get your voice right and you can turn her on...

Find out about double meanings
Flirting should be fun so find out all that you can about double meanings. Your conversation can be witty and smart dotted with these innuendos that express your naughty interest in her.

Turn a boring conversation around

In order to flirt, you have to be able to maneuver a boring conversation to an interesting one. It is here that you can use sexual innuendos in a light and non threatening manner.

Tease her a little
Teasing is also a big part of fun flirting. Accuse your girl of being a tease. When she tells you something personal, suggest that she is trying to seduce you instead of it being the other way around. Tease her about staring at you or checking you out...women are completely taken by surprise with this type of flirting but they absolutely love it!
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by Teddygurl(f): 1:16am On Sep 04, 2014
coolUhmmmmmmmm... Now I knw...
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by ayukdaboss(m): 1:26am On Sep 04, 2014
Teddygurl: coolUhmmmmmmmm... Now I knw...
You know that he's been flirting with you abi? grin
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by PrincessB1(f): 1:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Now I knw guys flirting secret
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 04, 2014
undecided
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 04, 2014
That wont work on me tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by bercarray(m): 2:02am On Sep 04, 2014
what abt how to flirt here on nairaland.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by sseunth(m): 4:22am On Sep 04, 2014
cheryl1: That wont work on me tongue
dey bobo yasef...
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by SpaceGoat: 4:25am On Sep 04, 2014
finally !! How to woo your nairaland crush stlyly on nairaland ...

Male guys click here https://www.nairaland.com/1886882/finally-10-how-too-woo#26005461

Female girls click here https://www.nairaland.com/1886889/finally-10-how-woo-nairaland
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by Tekzyflex(m): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2014

Wot will work?
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2014
U'lld be busy blushing and all and guy 'lld be done b4 u knw it.That's d beauty of flirting wink.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by jennylove7575(f): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Nope. Never can't woo me with dis. Its too rehearsed...
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by hemor(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2014
SpaceGoat: finally !! How to woo your nairaland crush stlyly on nairaland ...

Male guys click here https://www.nairaland.com/1886882/finally-10-how-too-woo#26005461

Female girls click here https://www.nairaland.com/1886889/finally-10-how-woo-nairaland

Are there Male girls and Female guys?

2 Likes

Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by MisterLongman(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2014
bercarray: what abt how to flirt here on nairaland.
Lmao...... We will setup a committee to look into the matter
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by Lordseyad(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2014
Innuendos... Do u mean Ini edo?
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by 190theclown: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2014
im the chief #1 masterminder of flirting wink wink
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by NeedLove: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2014
MisterLongman: Lmao...... We will setup a committee to look into the matter

I will write on that soon.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by NeedLove: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2014
jennylove7575: Nope. Never can't woo me with dis. Its too rehearsed...

That's because you read this.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by raquel23(f): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2014
These won't certainly work with me. Just be yourself
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by jennylove7575(f): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2014
NeedLove:

That's because you read this.
nope just because i already knew the tricks..its only a reminder
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by dridowu: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2014
I 8 all ds , how to ds , how to do that e.t.c dy are all trash. Just be yourself, no forming then all things comes easily.

India Girl Marry Dog (Detail Pics and Video) https://www.nairaland.com/1886677/indian-girl-marries-dog-warn
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by banjicom(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2014

Of course! I know dat is a lie.
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by marieolae(f): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2014
All dese threads, trying to groom men. Ah beg jus be yourself, d right girl will come ur way
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by nellyelitz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
Teddygurl: coolUhmmmmmmmm... Now I knw...
don't steal our show u're not a guy
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2014
banjicom:

Of course! I know dat is a lie.
Lol and how is dat possible? undecided
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: U'lld be busy blushing and all and guy 'lld be done b4 u knw it.That's d beauty of flirting wink.
You think
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yeah,100% certain 'bout dat smiley
cheryl1:
You think
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by Teddygurl(f): 1:16am On Oct 08, 2014
nellyelitz:
don't steal our show u're not a guy
How am I stealing ur show 'GUY'
Re: How To Flirt With A Girl! Flirting Secrets Every Guy Must Try With A Girl by Teddygurl(f): 1:18am On Oct 08, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You know that he's been flirting with you abi? grin

Now I knw d tricks

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Temperament? / WAR!!! In Romance / A Touching Story: Am 37 Without A Suitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.