Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. (91423 Views)

Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. / Identifying Your Skin Type Using Tissue Test / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2012
hello sandylurv. thank you. I can see just 2 active ingredients;carrot extract and rapeseed oil which are plant derived. I haven't yet come across any tests to indicate that either can help in skin whitening so perhaps that particular ingredient is a trade secret.The other ingredients are fillers,thickeners and preservatives so on the face of it i would say no harm done. Cheers
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by YMCgyna(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2012
pharm toki weldone o.pls i need help.i am light skinned wit oily skin.i used lemon fresh cream recently and it bhanged my skin colour.now my hands and face looks a bit dark and d rest of my body is stil same colour.and i hv spots 4rm pimple on my face.pls i need a cream dat wil turn my colour 2 d original colour.lyk i said b4 am light skinned and i need also a face cleanser 4 my face.pls God bles u as u help me
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2012
hello YMCgyna. So sorry to hear about your ordeal with that product.I recieve complaints like this everyday and have helped resolve a lot of them. I would suggest that you give give me a call so that we can work out the best plan to give you your glowing complexion back.Spots from pimples will be cleared off don't you worry. Send text or whatsapp to 08109951458. cheers
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by swtchicgurl: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2012
thank you for this great thread, pharm.toki. i've been following from the first page.

pls, my brother has a part of his face darker than the other part of his face. the chin areas below the eye is darker in complexion! what do you recommend to make the skin tone even without necessarily 'lightening/whitening' the skin?

thank you.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
Hello swtchicgurl.I believe your brother has contacted me already and we will work out a solution to his issues. Like i told him,i will need to see a picture of the discoloration. If by any chance he is not the same person, please feel free to contact me via phone 08109951458.You can also send the pictures to my e-mail box, through bb 295b4041 or by Whatsapp to my phone number so that i can get a clearer view. Cheers.

Generally discolorations like this can be caused by a variety of reasons ranging from topical fungal infections to eczematous conditions or even as a result of chemical damage from harsh cosmetics. It could be epidermal i.e on the first layer of the the skin and this can easily be faded off by the use of abrasive topical agents like scrubs or creams. however if it is a dermal issue i.e the lower layer of the skin then a more aggressive approach like a gentle peel will be more effective here. Start simple and then work your way up.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by julibright(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2012
Thank you so much pharm and may God bless you richly.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2012
thank you very much julibright.. God bless us all.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by swtchicgurl: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
PHARM.TOKI:
thank you very much julibright.. God bless us all.

no response yet
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by jazmeen: 5:23am On Jan 12, 2013
Hy pharm toki I'm like 24 and my face already looks old due to acne scar left by acne on my face.like ddents spots and all.pls any solution to them.there this holes or large pores on my face I need ur advice on how to clear them
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by dazzle21: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2013
Pls I need help urgently............ I was using ht26 maxitone. It was good on my skin dat pple admire my skin bu suddenly it started given me burns on my face.I switch to dawny lotion still no changes. Pls wat cream shud I use to clear skin d burns. Tnks
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by Maureenah(f): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2013
Pls pharm wat do u tink abt jergens ultra healing cream.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by lollarj(f): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2013
Get the ultimate facial here :

http:///fresh_face
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by valiefran: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
PHARM.TOKI:
Do you know that apart from being the largest organ in the body,your skin absorbs over 70% of what you put on it? If you feed it with rich and pure ingredients,you and everyone else will notice the difference. Acne,eczema,psoriasis, stretchmarks and ugly scars could be all history by going 100% natural. Don't forget to always read your labels. It could make all the difference. Cheers all. Call or text or BB:295b4041
pls accept my friend's request on BB or is there any other way I can reach you its important,its about my skin,reply asap.thanks
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by fatibombom: 12:33pm On May 04, 2013
Pls I have two colors on my arm. Its has been there for a very long time. And there are little dark spot also. Pls what can I use to have an even tone. Note its only my arm area dts havin dt problem
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by fatty83: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pls I need U̶̲̥̅̊я help I want τ̅☺ start using jergens skin firming but I need a tube cream τ̅☺ be used with it I donknw which one τ̅☺ buy cos I can't use d jergen alone it will darken my skin....I bought neutrotone but I just read it now dat it can not be use fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я too long...pls help me out
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by dinicole54(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2013
Hi Pharm Toki, I need Remedies on hw stretched mark at one's back can be get rid of. God bless u.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by macklef(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2013
mehn una don use question pursue d girl ni sha,free consultancy, 9ja pipu like awoof die. well i hav my own question too pharm-toki.. i aint got no BB, ur whatsapp aint on, n ur numba aint goin. 2 b sincere i love chemicals,dey are fast but too much side effects, but d natural products u advocate is so safe as long as its used well. ill love u to help me wit my skin problems, its really depressing.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by Clincaruto: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2013
thanks for ur post...pls am using Otentika skin tone formula(not maxi tone)..and i add goya olive oil to mix with it...and its has bin makin my skin glow but nt lik fair like white but am owk.....what i wnt to ask is d otentika nd d olive oil a good combination cos i dnt wnt any side effect on d long run...
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by LizzyJ: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2013
Hi Pharm, I just stumbble on your post this morning, Thanks for the assistance you are giving without charging money. Pls I have a very dry and sensitive skin. I have tried several body creams but non was moisturizing enough for my skin and they left me with ezema. Presently I am using E45 and I still mix it with vaseline and at time I use Olive oil.

Please what cream can better my condition and also treat the ezema.

Thanks

I will add u on bb as well.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by homesodear: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by biscuit4chop(f): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Help pls,I use ds cream 4 spot which make my legs horrible,infact I cnt wear knee lenght skirt.its wrinkle,dry with little spot.very soon I wl start my IT.pls help me out
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 17, 2014
Dear Pharm, I need your help seriously. I don't know what is happening to my skin, I have used all types of creams that could at least lighten it up, but am not getting the result. people are complaining that an getting too dark which is not my original doing colour. Please, can you prescribe any cream for me? your reply will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hello all. Please direct your questions via whatsapp ONLY (no phone calls please).to 08109951458. Thank you.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by 1stLadyRobinho: 1:39am On Dec 09, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by ystrawberry: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
damaged skin takes ages to repair. avoid fake skin products, and harsh skin chemicals. try mixing natural skin actives like vitamin c, licorice etc to your creams to get the best results. bb:2BE1CE3F
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello people. I wish you all a very happy,healthy and prosperous holiday season. As the yuletide season is here, you will receive a lot of quick fix' claims from all manner of 'cosmetologists' and "aestheticians". As you decide which skincare products to purchase, please always consider these options before going ahead. Just as each of us are uniquely different,we all have different skin types and skin needs.It is therefore not in your best interest to purchase products based on what your family or friends recommend. Rather, you need to choose products that contain INGREDIENTS that can help your skin become and remain healthy. This brings me to my next point. INGREDIENTS! What exactly is in the products you are buying? Ms. A can buy a product and it will work for her and miss B will buy the same product and end up with an unbalanced complexion. Why? Ingredients. That's why. So rather than look out for particular products, look for particular ingredients. In the next post I will break down any product that generates the most votes to know if it will match your skin type or not.Consider it my holiday gift.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by adeoladrg(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pharmtoki Longtime.. Where have you been?
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hello everyone. If you are instagram, please follow me on @skintreatsng for tips on healthy skin. Cheers.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 12:00am On Apr 09, 2015
Hello everyone. Today, I am going to be talking based on my both my feedback from so many of you that I have interacted with over the last 3 years. From ladies who have just had babies and want to restore their complexions to how it was before pregnancy to young ladies and guys who have patronized so called cosmetologists and have had their bodies and psyches damaged by harsh chemicals falsely labelled as natural,disguised with fancy scents and colors. I have spoken with young men and women men who still battle with acne, scars, stretchmarks bumps and the lIke and i understand how it affects their self esteem. I know not everyone wants to bleach their skins. A lot of you just need real solutions to your skincare challenges. You want products that actually work.
And so my dear people.The only way you can stop anyone from ripping you off of your hard earned money is to ask questions. Ask for the ingredients in the products you want to buy. How is it going to help your particular skincare challenge. A competent professional should be able to answer all your questions with ease.
You should FEED your skin with quality and not junk. Only when will you get the best results.
If you have any questions please go ahead and ask. I will do my best to answer as many as I can so that everyone can benefit. You can also send me a message on whatsapp 08109951458.Stay healthy . Cheers.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by pokarey: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2015
PHARMTOKI:
Do you know that apart from being the largest organ in the body,your skin absorbs over 70% of what you put on it? If you feed it with rich and pure ingredients,you and everyone else will notice the difference. Acne,eczema,psoriasis, stretchmarks and ugly scars could be all history by going 100% natural. Don't forget to always read your labels. It could make all the difference. Cheers all. Please whatsapp :08109951458
herbal pink lip balm that clears lip darkness in just 4-6 days in Nigeria CALL 08134882465,abuja ,portharcourt, lagos, for further shipping and delivery services call the number above,.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
pokarey:
herbal pink lip balm that clears lip darkness in just 4-6 days in Nigeria CALL 08134882465,abuja ,portharcourt, lagos, for further shipping and delivery services call the number above,.
hello. Thank you. Noted.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hello good people. Do you have stretchmarks? Have you tried every treatment you can possibly think of with no results? Then this might be for you. It could be that you are not using the right products. Please read this for more informationhttp://naturalskintreats..com/?m=1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir / South African Police Officer In Sexy Shorts Gets Tongues Wagging Online / More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.