Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. (91454 Views)

Learn How To Treat Your Skin The Natural Way For Free Here. / Identifying Your Skin Type Using Tissue Test / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by PHARMTOKI(f): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Quick tip for using scrubs with fruit acids: Always use sunscreen afterwards in order to protect the newly exposed skin. If you do not,you will most likely become sunburnt. New BB channel: C0024BAE1
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by homesodear: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by 1stLadyRobinho: 8:08pm On May 07, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by fdmskincare: 12:45pm On May 31, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by 1stLadyRobinho: 4:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by homesodear: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
A TREATMENT THAT TRULY HEALS STRETCH MARKS!!! 100% (Don’t waste your money and time with costly treatments!)

Did you know that applying topical products such as plant oils, cocoa butter or any skin-care product promising to prevent, reduce or eliminate stretch marks doesn’t work? Massaging skin with rich oils and creams may feel nice, but the claims of such products only add up to anticipation and frustration. Topical skin-care products can’t raise the indentations back to where the skin level used to be. Broken elastin fibers, far below the skin’s surface,is damaged beyond the reparative or preventative capability of any moisturizer or oil.

In contrast to expensive laser treatments, chemical peels, micro dermabrasion and surgical treatments that is only offered in dermatologist offices, Flawless skin Managers offer you this amazing 4 stage package combo, made up of strictly natural ingredients with no side effects, that is harmless, safe for those with allergy to chemical reactions, those that are not suitable for cosmic laser treatments. Instead it gives a long term beautiful skin without blemish, slows the ageing process, prevents wrinkles and fine lines, and helps keeps your skin supple and tight due to collagen production beneath your skin. You will typically see an improvement to your stretch marks within 2-3 weeks of using this package and get a huge saving form expensive treatments!

Best part, all is done in the comfort of your home! Package cost N45, 000. Call or add on whatsapp 08034917464.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by fdmskincare: 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.

Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Face scrub,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark spot,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Face cleansers ,
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face n body scrub n also a sample of d beuaty oil

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on

Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2015

Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by SeyiAkinbo(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2015
I'm kinda wondering if I could get a recommendation for a shower cream that would best suit my oily skin; that's the one I could use without having to use a body cream afterwards since I get so sweaty whenever I did use a body cream. Thanks.
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by corrall(f): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
PHARMTOKI:
Quick tip for using scrubs with fruit acids: Always use sunscreen afterwards in order to protect the newly exposed skin. If you do not,you will most likely become sunburnt. New BB channel: C0024BAE1

I can't find the channel on BBM, what's the name
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by fdmskincare: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2015

Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Face scrub,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark spot,
Pimples powder,
Face cleansers ,
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note

Add us up on bb 2772A2FA
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2015

Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by tolluy10: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pharmacy Toki, kudos to you for all the work you are doing here. Please would love to know what to use for the seborrheic dermatitis on my scalp, I have had this condition for about 14 years, at first it looked like dandruff but right now, it is different as the scales that fall off my scalp is big and even though I wash my hair daily, my scalp still looks dirty and worse of all, I now have a smelly scalp and hair . Please would want you to send a reply to me at tolumi86@gmail.com
Desperate me
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by gynny(f): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2016
How to get rid of skin tags? It can be removed by your doctor, or done at home. Click on the link below to know more on how to get rid of skin tags and much more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/how-to-get-rid-of-skin-tags/
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by Pacypatty(f): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
[quote author=PHARMTOKI post=32684890]Quick tip for using scrubs with fruit acids: Always use sunscreen afterwards in order to protect the newly exposed skin. If you do not,you will most likely become sunburnt. New BB channel:

hello have seen your contributions & advices here pls pregnancy has given me stretchmark any advice on what i can use?? someone recommended pasjel herbal stretchmark cream have you heard of it? am using eclat d'or cream
presently. thks & waiting for ur reply
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by DOCTOR90: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
12:05pm if u ve skin rashes and pimple,ezema,dark spot,cream reaction any skin infection ,use tydineal tube cream it is better than skineal & funbact a and it doesnt bleach d skin
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by swankmee(f): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hi kourt,

I recently bought a jergens Shea Butter deep conditioning moisturizer the one in a white container.... Cause am dark and I have a dry skin...my question now is.... There were two different kinds of jergens Shea Butter deep conditioning moisturizer that I saw one was in a white container and the other was In a brown container. Do u by any chance know their differences?
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by Neenap(f): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Hi Pharm Toki

Please help me out as I share my story below.

I was using a cream "Natural Honey" and it was very good on my skin. This cream glows my skin very well. I am not too dark in complexion. I am chocolate in colour. Because the cream was good for me I maintained it for over a decade. Then one day i bought a fake of it, I went on to use it till it got finished. After that I bought fake twice again and I used them, all this while my skin was still good before I successfully bought the original again but all of a sudden my skin changed, started becoming darker not just darker but looks dirty even to my palms. I became so worried and decided to change I used a cream "Nu Skin" though they wrote "lightening cream" on it but the seller who is chocolate in complexion told me that she uses the cream that I should use it that it won't tone me. I went ahead to use it, the cream was good for me but it was giving me reactions like eczema especially on my face to the extent I had to get bicoten tube which I used for my face only. Later on the cream started toning me. I had to stop. For a change I started using baby cream "Doremi" in order to avoid any side effect but then I discovered I was wrong as I am having itchy rashes all over my face and neck region now.

Please I am so confused now, I don't know what to use again to maintain my complexion please help me. Thanks.

Nnenna
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by jbblues24(m): 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Love your colour palette! cheesy
Re: Give Your Skin The Treat It Deserves. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style Gangnam Style Op op op op oppan Gangnam Style. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Wearing Short Gown In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State Causes A Stir / More About Brazilian Hair And Virgin Natural Hair / South African Police Officer In Sexy Shorts Gets Tongues Wagging Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.