Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? (17822 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / When You Hug A Girl With Too Much Make Up / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by ololo12: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
I am shy as hell.. I can't even confront or toast a chick, let alone kissing and hugging in the public, na die that go be oooo!!
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Ikwikwikwi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
only if without mouth odor cool cool
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by tlops(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
Kslib: In Naija?...hmmmn

greatgod2012:

what do u mean?

Because public kissing and hugging are norms in some countries.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Jumaisha(f): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
I'm a shy person except on my wedding day.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Was gisting with a guy (he's a toaster), and then suddenly d guy just planted a kiss on my mouth. I went gaga..like wtf?! Was shocked and suprised and then angry.(cos a lot of people were dere, we had just finished a lecture and we just hung around.
What was more? Pple now started clapping! I went red with embarrassment! Damn!

@op. anyway sha, my ex boyfriend has done it with me before but i don't know if i'll call dat public, cos it was in front of three of his friends.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ikwikwikwi: only if without mouth odor cool cool
Lol...
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
ololo12: I am shy as hell.. I can't even confront or toast a chick, let alone kissing and hugging in the public, na die that go be oooo!!

What are u, 12 years old? Scratch that, my little neighbor is 12 and can toast sef grin. Are u 5 years old then? undecided

@OP: A hug and a peck, sure! smiley
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by OnlyemmyM(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2012
I can kiss my lover and hug her in public, I see no crime in doing that , for me it is a sign of showing to her that you are not a flexer, because thore who cheat don't like to do such thing so that other girls they are dying for won't read any meanings..
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by mabbot: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
It's one of d silly fun in r/ship n its interesting still did on d beach 5days ago
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by olenime(m): 2:26am On Aug 18, 2012
HMMMMMMMMM
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by ayobase(m): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2012
slimyem: is this even a question??
...like hugging and kissing is something sacred??
Next question will be...'can you look at your gf in public'?
Duh!!

Make una no mind her jare.....she can kiss in public just like I can!
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Vismat(f): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: she/he asked a question where u are supposed to say no or yes not a judgement ......moffo
then what's ur business with my response,?.......mumu
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by sucezTP(f): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2012
Now, this topic reminds me of the first time i visited my man. When it was about time to return home, i hugged him in public and expected him to give me a kiss bt! He didn't, and i couldn't stop thinking about that kiss i missed. It was fun, though! Well, i got the kiss afterwards sha!
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by drnoel: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
I did it in MM1 people wanted to bore holes into the back of my head with their eyes shocked shocked
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Ybutterfly: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^SOMETIMESSS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
Not make out.

Hold hands? yes.
Hug? most def.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
ololo12: [size=18pt]I am shy as hell[/size].. I can't even confront or toast a chick, let alone kissing and hugging in the public, na die that go be oooo!!

lol same here.

that is why I couldn't make out in front of ppl.
I'd be too embarrassed grin.

but other than that, I think that should be reserved for a more
private setting.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 19, 2012
All the girls I av dated I av always kissed in public.....I'm a romantic and I dnt care
I guess.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by ayobase(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2012
^
U must be ''12 Inches'' indeed!
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 19, 2012
ayobase: ^
U must be ''12 Inches'' indeed!
To knw dat I once actually put a ruler to it wink
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by omakaokoro(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2012
sexkillz: Yes! Done it.
cheesy
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by ayobase(m): 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
12 inches!:

To knw dat I once actually put a ruler to it wink

Ruler or ''tape rule''?
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Rayz94(f): 12:40am On Aug 20, 2012
Dr.fox:
i think it defends on your environment,because if u try that in the Northern part of nigeria, u wont live to tell d story of hw u kissed ur loved one in public
y exaggerating?
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by balogunsam(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
missy1010: I can hug but i can't kiss, it just seems like u r looking for attention and Nigerians are very nosy i hate to draw attention to myself and dat is like a sure fire way to draw attention to urself, I cant even hold hands

i hope u dont get hooked up or are not hooked to a romantic and sensitive spouse...u cant even hold hands nawah oo.....
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
If she asks for it, of course i shouldnt tell her NO.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by chikeorji123(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2012
Girlfriend no but wife yes
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Dprince7(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
I can hug n kiss my wife any wea buh i cant kiss n hug my gf anywea o.
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by olumaxi(m): 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Av done it soteh..av lost count sef
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by olumaxi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
balogunsam: why not? i once kissed my girlfriend back in the university in front of the main auditorium...dunno what came over me tho...people turned and were like ehhn ehhnnnn? seriously mouths were open and the look on people's faces was priceless!

....its not a private university oo....na OSU oo...so imagine the population
wagbayi jor..greatest OSUITE
Re: Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Nothing bad in it. I will do it perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.