Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' (17799 Views)

Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 12:11am On Jun 29, 2008
When a girl turns down your request with one or two excuses and says some other time. I don't think this is right for girls as you keep the guy in suspense . Nairalanders when a girl tells you some other time you could hang out. Whats the perfect steps to get more of her attention and not to make her feel you are tripping as much Most especially when you seem to like the girl so much. would you be so fast to ask her again after a day or two? or wait to see if she will give you a green light either by calling or flashing.

I don't just get it all. Can some one throw more light on this.

Please no bad mouthing.
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by onyinye2(f): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2008
well let me answer this from a personal experience. if i tell a guy "later" or "some other time" im truly testing his interest and intentions with me. if a guy loses his interest in the first few times i tell him later then he wasnt too interested in me in the first place. but if he sticks around then i would eventually open up to the guy and let the relationship bloom from there.
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by lonelypal(m): 2:57am On Jun 29, 2008
angola_g:

When a girl turns down your request with one or two excuses and says some other time. I don't think this is right for girls as you keep the guy in suspense . Nairalanders when a girl tells you some other time you could hang out. Whats the perfect steps to get more of her attention and not to make her feel you are tripping as much Most especially when you seem to like the girl so much. would you be so fast to ask her again after a day or two? or wait to see if she will give you a green light either by calling or flashing.

Please no bad mouthing.

I personally see it as affirming the sayin that 'nothin good comes so easy', so i take up the challenge to beat her to it untill she succumbs to ma demands grin
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2008
@onyinye2
Thank you for your advice. But could you please let me know how I can really get much of her attention and make her have me in mind. I don’t want to lose her for any thing. She is just perfect for my liking. We talked very well over the phone but I don't think that is enough. I meet her on www.hi5.com and she happens to be in my school and studying the same course but lives around some where in my area. Guess what I did after a very long time we have been contemplating to meet. I called her yesterday told her come out side her balcony that I am some where watching her upstairs. She came and saw me from a distant. I ask to come around which she did with a close friend of hers. Though she was delighted meeting me we shook hands and she introduced her friend to me. Before he left back to her hostel.

The Question is what the next step? I don’t want to bug her; I only sent her a text message today. But I wouldn’t know if she is showing some interest or not.

Or is there any thing special I am meant to do.?

What do I do? Please I need all your advice.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2008
Just be patient grin

Or maybe she just isn't interested but doesn't want to 'hurt your feelings' so uses that excuse
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by cescky(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2008
@poster
tell am who u be wink tongue u know what am talking of abi? she go love up sharp sharp,
aferall girls like bad bois tongue tongue

@ibk
abi nor be so?
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2008
cescky:

@ibk
abi nor be so?
lol not all the time
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
@ibkaye
Yes I will be Patient but you know some times girls can be very difficult to understand. When you act lovely they may take you for being weak if you are nice that’s another trouble they start taking you for granted. In my own case Sex is out of the question because I will never force a girl. I just show the signs and if she likes off we go.
My problem is how to secure and win her over. Abi make I show her small efizy? Even when I got the bucks I don’t like to make it obvious. Just trying to be my self anyway.

@cescky
I rugged sha ohh!! But I will not show her that side of me because I don't really know what she has got in mind. You know all this love stuff of a thing. Mostly especially when the Guy in particular is tripping as much.

What do you people have to say? Wait for like a week without calling and texting and see if she will reciprocate? What all ya think? Please let me know. I appreciate the response I am getting in here.

Thanks
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2008
angola_g:

@ibkaye
Yes I will be Patient but you know some times girls can be very difficult to understand. When you act lovely they may take you for being weak if you are nice that’s another trouble they start taking you for granted. In my own case Sex is out of the question because I will never force a girl. I just show the signs and if she likes off we go.
My problem is how to secure and win her over. Abi make I show her small efizy? Even when I got the bucks I don’t like to make it obvious. Just trying to be my self anyway.

Thanks
I feel you guy, that's nice what you said about the sex. Efizy ke? well, don't go too overboard, you want her to like you for you and not your bucks. smiley
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2008
Yes exactly, But should I stop calling and texting her for a while to see if she really has interest at all in me? say a week or two weeks, What do you all think?
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by ladybam(f): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2008
you could send a simple text, and call her once in a while(keep the calls simple too).just dont be too much of a burden else she might be pissed
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2008
@lady bam
Most reason why I dare not try to do all this chyking stuff, one thing, time consuming till you get your Application letter approved . grin If not that I care for this girl I would just sit back and and relax my self. I will try out for 3weeks or a month and see what happens. If it doesn’t get fruitful I will just run as fast as my leg could carry me. No time for begging oh I hate to beg. I will just try my best sha and be my self.

Thanks
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2008
My hand was itching to call her today which I did and I a sort of asked her why she didn’t call and if she got my text messages. She confirmed she got my messages but did not have enough airtime to call. I told her I just wanted to hear from her since I didn’t get any notification from her so I did call her. Don’t know when to ask her out again so as not to make it look embarrassing. Is there any measure I am not applying yet?

I will forever remain great full to any Love Doctor on here that will provide me with the best advise to approach this girl.I don't just know what she is up to, or is she playing hard to get a sort of?

Please I need a very superior advise. Just realized that Love can make one do silly things. I hope I am not falling a victim.

Please like I said earlier, "No Bad Mouthing" I want to get a lasting advise and maintain this thread.With this I will know if one can get issue on such forums(Nairaland) solved.So only people who understands my plight are welcomed.

Thanks for the response I am getting here.
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by Mesmerize(f): 11:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
angola_g:

Please no bad mouthing.

The thing is, you have to be sure the girl is not denying you because:
1. She already has a man
2. She's not interested in a relationship.

Because some ppl still get NO confused with YES.

Then you take the next step. . to get her attention?
There's a difference between being obsessed with a girl and trying to get her attention, you know.

Anywaz, I mostly agree with this people:

lady bam:

you could send a simple text, and call her once in a while(keep the calls simple too).just don't be too much of a burden else she might be pissed
ibkaye:

Just be patient grin

Or maybe she just isn't interested but doesn't want to 'hurt your feelings' so uses that excuse

And I read somewhere that if you dnt call a girl for a while, that she stays on your mind all day. . hmm, yeppp. . that works.

One question, are you guys already on the "call me or I call you" level? Or are you trying to get her to notice you?
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 10:02am On Jul 01, 2008
@Mesmerize
At this moment there is a kind of mutual contact on the phone. We have just meet once physically though she lives around. I have been the one that have called her severally. But she has not called or flashed in the last dispensation. I tried to talk her out yesterday and she told me she doe'snt have enough airtime thats why she has not called or flashed. I think I will have to ask her in person if really she has interest in me. If she says no, then I will understand. I don't want to waste my time so much on what is not yielding friut.

I may suspect she probably have a man. But I think she needs to to hint me on that. Though I will feel bad but there is notthing I can do. Should I ask her if actually she is interested?

I will await your response.

Thanks.
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by Mesmerize(f): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2008
angola_g:

@Mesmerize
At this moment there is a kind of mutual contact on the phone. We have just meet once physically though she lives around. I have been the one that have called her severally. But she has not called or flashed in the last dispensation. I tried to talk her out yesterday and she told me she doe'snt have enough airtime thats why she has not called or flashed. I think I will have to ask her in person if really she has interest in me. If she says no, then I will understand. I don't want to waste my time so much on what is not yielding friut.

[b]I may suspect she probably have a man. [/b]But I think she needs to to hint me on that. Though I will feel bad but there is notthing I can do. Should I ask her if actually she is interested?

I will await your response.

Thanks.
Hmmm. . From what I've heard and seen, I think she's playing you jor. Even if she already has a man and she's playing you, do you think she'll let you know?
Hon, if you're the one making the calls, and she's using I have no air time as an excuse, she's not interested. C'mon now!
If she was interested, she would have flashed you, atleast once.

I might be wrong about this, but to me, it seems like she's not even serious or interested in you.
Abeg, free her and find better pesin smiley
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Mesmerize
I really appreciate your manner towards my plight. Before I back off, I will call her for the last time and ask her out to hear what she will have to say this time. If she gives me another excuse I will know she is not at all interested in me. I believe what you said is true; if she had any interest she would flash at least once. I will try her out in 3days time for the last time.

Thank you all !!
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by Mesmerize(f): 1:40am On Jul 02, 2008
You're welcome! smiley

Hope it works out, but if it does not, there are many other attractive, healthier fish in the sea wink
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2008
Its really sucks when once is being turned down, Mostly especially without giving a concrete reason. I want to also know for the girls do you feel bad as well when you are turned down or is it just the men it affects?
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2008
I am not the flirty type so this one is going to hurt me for some time. I can't just believe my self even though I tried to be my self gosh !!! life sucks
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by francessby(f): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2008
it means so many things, it's either if you can wait let finish with the one at hand or you are yet to start depending on the way you approach her
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by anobscase(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2008
I think that when a girl says "Later",she is definitely trying to test the guy`s patience.Though some do it just because they cant really say no to a guy's proposal.It depends on the girl invloved
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by jaybee3(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
try and find out what she likes from your conversation.
If she is the cinema type ask about the latest films she has seen lately. If their is a new release she hasn't seen then that's your opportunity.
If she is the stay @ home kinda person, ask her if you can come watch movies at hers
You might wanna have a walk/stroll with her
maybe some fancy restaurant that you've been before but let it look like your are both going to be exploring it for the first time.

The key is to try and find out what she likes then dat will be your ticket into her life (at least half-way if not fully)
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by yemivictor: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hmmm . . .

If only guys knew that the more you salivate after a babe, the more elusive she'd become! grin

Show a bit of disdain . . . indifference, if you like, and gain some control & power!! cool

It works like majic, trust me!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ poster
ol'boy forget that babe.
na scope she dey scope u.
me i dont believe in all this long story.
she's either interested or not.
kpom kwem.
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2008
Thanks
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by angolag(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2008
At long last I gave up my efforts and I am as single as Ever. She is not interested.I got the hint initially and its a very big turn down for me.I am so Lazy going after girls time consuming and stressful girls and shakara. What do I do?

I don't want to be lonely any more.
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by shawamma(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2008
@poster,

you need a girl but i can figure out that you have not got enough liver to approach this girls. My dear believe in one thing when you are going after a girl

Try to be yourself, believe in your self, have good manner of approach, look cute as in nicely dressed, Observe the girl for some time and work up to her. You have to bear in mind that 1st impression matters. Why i said you observe the girl for sometime is because- what you have in you thoughts about a girl mite turn to be negative for u. (not expected).

Listen man, you have to bear in mind that for the fact a girl is single(boyfriend or no boyfriend) their is still chance for you, all you need do is play your cards rite and the girl will fall for you. Dont be scared, when a girl has a boyfriend because the so-called boyfriend mite not be her perfect man for her

Dont behave as if u r desperate even if you are.

my advise for you is always try to follow ur heart in girls issue,
the last and the worst thing a girl will say to a guy is capital NO; and when she says no tell her that most times NOS' means YES to you. dont bore her with too many explanations why you wish to be with her , keep on pushing like an ordinary friend cos likeness developes with time, u dont expect her to like you back just because u like her.

u have mentioned that the girl stay in your street which is good enough. Just try n spot her when she is about going out from her house and compliment on her dressing better done with SMS. dont try to make her notice u always.

there toomany advise i ca give but i need to hear from u again.

GIRLS DONT BITE, YOU SHUD TRY N GET A GAL
Re: When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' by MrCrackles(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2008
When a girl says some other times, no say your own don finish be that!!

bobo yi oo ti e le, wo bo she n fe se pale pale ni waju omoge-XPROJECT!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / 11 Lines Guys Use To Get Sex From ladies / What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.