Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Tested And Confirmed(celtel) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tested And Confirmed(celtel) (9651 Views)

New Mtn Free Call Promo Is Here Again.(tested And Confirmed) / Konga.com Is Giving Free Credit.. Tested And Confirmed / Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 3:55pm On Dec 25, 2007
I have change my mind.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by tobs(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2007
wat did u change ur mind to?and from wat are u changing ur mind from?, guy anytin new?, i requested 4 d mms settings,then they sent me a txt dat d settings will be sent shortly, since yestday,them never send me WELCOME TO MMS bla bla bla@honsule
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2007
honsule, thats n0t fair . . undecided
tobs. . . .go and do it directly 4rm their syt or mail me ur n0. & f0ne m0del wink
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2007
@tob.Is your sim activated?If no,what is your number/phone model so that i can send you the settings/activation.Can you still remember when you told me some of your guys browse with mms long time ago,and what did i tell you?Changing my mind from buying a lot of sims like Tope.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2007
Guys,i activated a guy line for both mms and wap this afternoon.One thing that baffles me is that,i can't just check mail and not only that,after downloading opera to his phone i couldn't just run it.His phone is SE K750i.Nokia is a powerful and unique phone.Imagine me using opera and mig33 actively on my N72.All working perfectly with my mms settings
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2007
honsule. . .dts b'c0s ur f0ne allows appz 2 run wt wap. . .my n0kia w0nt allow appz run wt wap! . . .th0ug I can check yah0o & do other stufs
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by tobs(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2007
i want d MMS activation and settings, 08082965410 sonyericsson k700i
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by tobs(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2007
@honsule,it depends on d operamini u downloaded, OPERAMINI 4 BETA works only wit internet,while OPERAMINI 4 works wit both wap and internet.maybe u downloaded OPERAMINI 4 BETA.2ndly make sure u are using d right settings,i mean go to JAVA SETTINGS a choose d right settings, GOOD LUCK BRO
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dragnet: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2007
tobs. . . . .good 2 go wink !
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2007
@tob.My phone can browse with any opera beta be it v2,3,4 or even 8.6 opera everything the work minus fring
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by sect(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2007
Honsule tell ur friend to go 2 settings for java and select mms,after that let him launch opera mini settings and ensure that the connection is in http and not socket.If it still doesn't work,let him re-download it and install it immediately after download without exiting the browser,that way the application will be accustomed to the mms settings.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2007
Ok.I will try it out
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Fadajasi(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2007
Let me try it too,and pls whenever celtel send settings to you,and send u a msp welcome to access wap bla bla bla,just switch off ur phone and on,u dont need to wait for 24hrs. Thanku
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by ThugLife1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2007
I need settings for celtel gprs
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by grock1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2007
Abeg,honsule. I av been trying to activate my sim for mms for d past for day now.the mssg is just going and celtel is not replying. I even bought a new 0708 line and celtel is stil not replying. . .pls im i missin somethin or wot else can i do. . .i av been sending only 'MMS' to 232. Is this right. . .kindly help me,i also wana enjoy d free stuff b4 its stopped. . . .tanks
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2007
@g-rock.your phone model and number for the activation.make sure the sim you want to activate is in your phone on
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Wordsmith(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2007
@honsule,

yo, what's poppin'? Compliments of the season. Is it possible for sims to still be activated for "internetgprs"? I attempted getting sim activation for internetgprs but was given "AccessWAP" instead. Holla
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by bimbor(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2007
Persistence pays o,@dragnet,honsule thanx guyz my sim now browses free with mms settings.job done i think.to all of u who r still tryin dont give up cos solution is at d corner.cheers
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by grock1(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2007
@ honsule ,this is d number i wana activate 08083273614 . .sonyericsson k800i . .pls im looking forward to your reply. .thanks
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2007
@g-rock.Done
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by grock1(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2007
@ honsule, tanks,i gt d settings,bt its tellin me ' d settings cannot be install,dat i shuld contact service provider' later i recieve a text from celtel tellin me dat 'the request cannot be completed,dat i shuld contact 131 for assistance. . .im confused,wot else can i do? :-( . . .thanks
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2007
put the sim into another phone that doesn't have browser.ok just buzz my messenger
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by deeteeneey(f): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2007
Honsule pls tell me more abt dis mms stuff.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by deeteeneey(f): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2007
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by deeteeneey(f): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2007
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2007
@deeteney.is your sim mms activated?if no,your sim number and phone model ok
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by grock1(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2007
Ok,i wil try and find a fone dat doesnt soon. . . My YIM is rockar4u. . Im not near a cafe now,so im gona chat wit u thru fone. . .bear wit me,tanks . .
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by deeteeneey(f): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2007
Yes. my sim is mms active.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2007
Set your mms as default and change the homepage to wap.ng.celtel.com and launch
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by deeteeneey(f): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2007
Hope it is free?
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Fadajasi(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2007
Its absolutely free
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by deeteeneey(f): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2007
can i dwnload wit it & does it work wit opera?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch / How To Format Your Nokia 3110c / Airtel Night Plan (unlimited Browsing) Still Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.