Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Tested And Confirmed(celtel) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tested And Confirmed(celtel) (9652 Views)

New Mtn Free Call Promo Is Here Again.(tested And Confirmed) / Konga.com Is Giving Free Credit.. Tested And Confirmed / Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2007
@tope.am in univ of ibadan presently.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2007
So celtel gprs is currently in ibadan.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2007
@tope.don't talk like a novice.lagos to ibadan how many kilometers?since the days of V.active i have been using my celtel gprs in Ibadan.soonest some states will start enjoyin celtel gprs.e.g jos,plateau state
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2007
I asked coz some of my friends at abeokuta cant browse.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2007
every where in ibadan is celtel gprs covered
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2007
k
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by fellybabe(f): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2007
Help me out too with mms and wap settings.my number is 07083752735.nokia 6230i
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by tobs(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2007
@tope,maybe ur friends line dont av d G sign.coz i av 2 friends dat leave in abeokuta,they are presently using diz mms stuff to browse there.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by deeteeneey(f): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2007
tanx sect bt have trie dat tymes witout num.luks lyk ma fone hates me & i cant even afford nt 2 brwse 4 a day.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by fellybabe(f): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2007
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by fellybabe(f): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2007
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by fellybabe(f): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2007
Pls,help me out with MMS SETTING AND WAP,NOKIA 6230i.my number is 07083752735.thanks
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by grock1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2007
@honsule, d blue gprs icon aint coming up,i av switch off nd on a million time,even my battery don dey flat. . .its surprising,the first line i gave u is wap activated,bt its provin stubborn to MMS, d second recieved a welcom message fo MMS, bt the blue gprs icon aint coming up. . .pls honsule,wot next? . . .shuld i wait or wot can i do. . . .
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by ajay01(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2007
@all nairalanderz
Whatz d koko .rap. Any latest info?
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Wysiwyg: 4:12am On Dec 29, 2007
Tope is right about celtel gprs in the likes of abeokuta and ago iwoye where oou is located. Anytime I go to those places, the G on my phone disappears.
Also, celtel still has their internet apn active. @honsule, recall when we thought they disabled the access point, they didn't, they only deactivated our lines. I sweet talked one of their customer care representatives into given me explanations but I guess in the end, we have to find a backdoor to reactivating our lines or just sit and wait for celtel to launch it officially and make us pay subscription fees for ACCESS INTERNET!
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Wysiwyg: 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2007
Guyyys! Right now I am screaming bankaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai! I have like 6 sims i have being trying to activate for mms but to no avail. Woke up this morning and just decided to try the most stubborn one again by sending sms to 232. Lo and wow, celtel replied me with welcome to mms bla bla bla and right now i am posting this with the stuff. Men it even seems it is faster than the internet access cos i am using it on my laptop now. I'm gonna go try to download some things now and work things out. Cheers.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by tobs(m): 12:37pm On Dec 29, 2007
@wys,guy put me tru how u connected urz.mine isnt going.i mean on pc o.i can browse on my fone,but itz not going on my laptop
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2007
@wysiwyg.Downloading using the mms is restricted.You can't download more than 300kb if am not mistaken
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2007
@wysiwyg.Downloading using the mms is restricted.You can't download more than 300kb if am not mistaken.Although,enjoy your browsing with your lapi
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by tobs(m): 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2007
@wysinyg,get diz right,OOU isnt in abeokuta, i did my post jamb there,they dont av any gprs covarage there.even mtn.i tink itz bcoz of students there.they will everly run celtel down .lol. them good 4 dat skool.there cafe is also full.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by stalker(f): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2007
tobs:

@wysinyg,get diz right,OOU isnt in abeokuta, i did my post jamb there,they don't av any gprs covarage there.even mtn.i think itz because of students there.they will everly run celtel down .lol. them good 4 that school.there cafe is also full.

Olabisi Onabanjo University is in Ago-Iwoye inder the local govt Ijebu-North LGA. I dont know of celtel but i know students browse with their mtn and glo sims so get ur facts straight before posting.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by bimbor(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2007
@wys what phone did u use to connect to ur lappy i've been trying it,it connects but doesn't browse,i use N70 and i connected via the pc suite but it didnt browse. So how did u get to use it to browse
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by tobs(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2007
@stalker,i know dat,but wat i was saying is dat,OOU isnt in abeokuta.as per d mtn and glo dat u said browses there,4 MTN is not true.i was still at ago-iwoye last month.there is no gprs network covrage there.i dont know of glo sha.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2007
@tobs.You are right,their is no mtn gprs in that vicinity.I was there in october for a programme(christian law student fellowship of Nigeria{CLASFON}Gate-way 2007 Cabbash)i was heavily armed with all my sims even MTEL.I tried my mtn no show,i also tried celtel no show,but immediately i inserted my glo sim,come see browsing expressly.For glo am 100% sure.But for mtn and celtel you are out of gprs coverage in Ago-Iwoye,gate-way stadium etc
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2007
Honsule, i totally agree wit u.
Those places are ghost islands to celtel and glo.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Wysiwyg: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2007
@ tobs and stalker, I guess you guys suffered semantics when reading my post. If you guys read well, you'll discover i said "abeokuta and AGO-IWOYE where OOU is located!". I think you guys are the ones who need to calm down when reading posts next time. Like you said stalker, you went there for post jamb, I could draw you the map of the whole ijebu cos I go there at least once in two weeks, got about 3 girlfriends there when I was in 300level then but now I stick to only one of them. Moreover, I am an indegene so dont tell me about my source.

@tobs and bimbor, the stuff wont browse until you use the mms proxy. For internet explorer, go to connection settings and set it to use the proxy 172.018.254.005 and port 8080. For yahoo messenger, go to connection preferences and do the same thing. Enjoy your browsing, I assure you download speeds of 7.5kb per sec and above. Faster than the internet access only that honsule is right about the 300kb download limit. But all the same, enjoy!
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2007
@wysiwyg.thank God you now stick with one.am in my penultimate year in univ of ibadan(LAW)but still don't have any damsel.i choosed to.i need a spouse not a girlfriend.the vision is for an appointed time.moreover,i don't wanna break any lady heart.trust me
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by bimbor(m): 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2007
@wyswyigg thanks for that reminder i got it working perfectly now and the speed is reasonable too. Lets enjoy the stuff guys.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by tobs(m): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2007
@bimbor can u help me out.i want mine to work.i wana connect true bluetooth adapter.av created a dail up,but it aint going.itz writing connection field
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by bimbor(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2007
tobs:

@bimbor can u help me out.i want mine to work.i wana connect true bluetooth adapter.av created a dail up,but it aint going.itz writing connection field

@tobs i connected mine via usb maybe u shoulld try that as for the bluetooth i guess u,ll need somemore configurations
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by ajay01(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2007
.bla.
Pls hw do browse wd d mms cheat on my laptop, abeg jami si. @honsule
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by tobs(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2007
@bimbor,alright.but is it the dail up connection you used?.can some1 pls,help me out wit the bluetooth connection?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Opera Launches New Mobile Browser For Android And Ios - Opera Touch / How To Format Your Nokia 3110c / Airtel Night Plan (unlimited Browsing) Still Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.