Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? (830 Views)

Advice To Men: never, Ever Beat Your Woman / The 6 Reason Guys Beat Up Their Girlfriends / Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
There are Issues we Leave in abeyance cos devising a Strategy to tackle 'em could jxt be a pain in the Azz ; and one of such Issues is trying to curb the rage of an Inciting Partner.
We [Men] Cant help it actually, cos frm a view it seem its been pre-destined for a larger proportion of the Feminine Race to uphold a Scurrilous nature. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It Would take a Sagacious man possibly all his might to keep at bay such Partner and for the less tact man the Only Resourceful strategy is beating the hell Outta her! shocked

Though i Hate it when a Man beats Up a Woman, but then a strategy has to be Initiated! So Men whatz Ya take on this, would you beat that Lady Up to shut her trap and stop nagging Or is there any other alternative that u think fits the Bill and that best works for You. . .Lets Share 'em
cool cool
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
Smh.
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by Sijo01(f): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
Poo
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by Eiregirl(f): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
WTF
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2012
why are ppl shaking their head, pooing, and WTFing........
This is a legit question naa
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by slimyem: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
what an insane question!!!
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by ayobase(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
Beat up my wife for whatsoever!
NEVER...TABOO!
There are other ways to punish a woman than committing battery!
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by ayobase(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
Shollypopz: why are ppl shaking their head, pooing, and WTFing........

U dey mind them?
Whats ur take sholly?
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
ayobase: Beat up my wife for whatsoever!
NEVER...TABOO!
There are other ways to punish a woman than committing battery!
list dem
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
I could never beat up my partner.
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by ayobase(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
list dem

1. Not eating her food....try enter the kitchen once in a while to cook.
2. Coming home early than usual to play with ur kids or to get urself busy with anything without indulging her.
3. It might not be easy, but try no to make any sexual move...try lock up!
4. Calling friends on phone to chat...u can laugh out as loud as u can!
5. Wear ur tie anyhow....don bother!
.wetin again!
Its not that u wont talk to her, but like an acquaintance!
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by dare2think: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
^^^^^

Your no 4 seem childish.
And your no 3 had been proven to have more devastating effect.
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
this question is dumb 100% . Last on alexa questions rankings
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2012
^^ How bout phuckingly dragin' ya Mouse and clicking on the Fashion Section Link -- Threadz of this kinda aint meant for Sick clueless chapz like you and that dude shaking his head! :-/

Shollypopz: why are ppl shaking their head, pooing, and WTFing........

And we've got a Certain Clueless MOD amongst 'em! undecided undecided
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by ayobase(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2012
dare2think: ^^^^^

Your no 4 seem childish.
And your no 3 had been proven to have more devastating effect.

For a loving, jealous and caring wife, d No 4 in d sense that u are not sober and worried will give her concern, and d same applies to No 3.
It does work, if not for everyone!
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by seedord247(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2012
ayobase:

2. Coming home early than usual to play with ur kids or to get urself busy with anything without indulging her.
.wetin again!

No try all this thing with akata girl oooo cool.

dem nor send at all, she go just log on to back page or craiglist to find one dope f*ck am. shocked
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by ayobase(m): 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
seedord247:

No try all this thing with akata girl oooo cool.

dem nor send at all, she go just log on to back page or craiglist to find one dope f*ck am. shocked

U wey know!
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
ayobase:

And if she finds this a relief and decides to never enter thee kitchen again nko?
ayobase:
To try and achieve what exactly? If she dey ppleased say you don free am from pikin wahala nko?
ayobase:
Again to achieve what? You'd be surprised how happy she would be. And if she'd been contemplating a fling or some other sinister move, you would have encouraged her.
ayobase:
Nna you seem not to know women.
ayobase:
.wetin again!
Which convince her that you're truly insane, and further drives the wedge between you.
ayobase:
Nna you have lost this round. All your points na for olden days women, not today's freedom fighters who are looking to 'assert' themselves. Your best bet is to get a reasonable, understanding and patient partner.
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by ayobase(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2012
@Fresh dude.
If ur gelfrnd wouldnt flinch at any of those, then shift base.....u have to have a very loving, jealous and caring woman for those to work, unless.....
I flinch when my gel does any of those....it shows that I LOVE HER and Im CONCERNED....it should be reciprocal!
Ur analysis is simply meant for the ''freedom fighter''!
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by saintvc(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2012
I wont beat her up but a slap wil b ok to shut d mouth up
Re: Would You Ever Beat Up An Inciting Partner? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
saintvc: I wont beat her up but a slap wil b ok to shut d mouth up

I Doubt ya Safety for the nite bro grin

(1) (Reply)

Unique Marriage Proposal / Please Ur ADVICE Is Needed.. My Girlfriend Is Asmatic But I Realy Love Her / Is courting a woman or man's job? If so why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.