Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! (19939 Views)

“Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by bilaya(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
nagoma: The cocaine couriers are helping NDLEA by killing themselves.

Hausa backward pig.Useless homosexuals.You contribute absolutely nothing to this country

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by mejai(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
nna eh! Anybody makin dis shit tribalistic need 2 go 2 mental home. What makes u think des boyz r ibos indeed. Hw r u so sure dey r not imported from oda schs like ekpoma, calabar, oou and co? Make una behave here o. As 4 my G's in 042, nna make una pipe low small. Ozugo nu!
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by homerac7: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lordave: are you among the trainers?

#postcorrected

cool

lol
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by MichaelAvede: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
Student y na? In my days in sch it was'nt lik dis oo!!
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
I thought Jos, Borno and Bauchi has cultists there? why cudnt they fight boko haram?

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by BlackPikiN(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
Eko Ile: And the same ibo people kidnapped their own uni vice chanc' just yesterday
Kidnap school children today, kidnap tradonal ruler tomorrow, gun down anybody the day after tomorrow. Nothing but never ending circle of vicious ibo on ibo assaults and atrocities.

This is a group of people with zero respect and value for human life and lack of any communal decency, togetherness and respect.

Ekwensu kpo gi oku!

9 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
bilaya:

Where were you when your Yoruba brothers were doing rituals in festac?They killed their own brother for rituals and were selling his body parts.Where were you when your Yoruba brothers were arrested for drug pushing?Useless pig like you.That your mother that does ashawo must be disappointed she gave birth to you through that her diseased punny.Swine.

RE-TARD. I know pointing fingers at other people is you people's primary defense and default point, but let me indulge your stupidity for a second.

Is it ok for you to kill yourselves, kidnap your own school children, kidnap and kill your own elders and traditional rulers, kidnap your own vice chanc' just because somebody got killed in Festac?

Is this how shallow and elementary thinking you people are? See how dumb and re-terded you people are with your finger pointing.

What time do you have to address your own problems with your own people if all you do is point fingers elsewhere evertime your own people commit?

Btw, if your mama be ashawo 2 kobo and ya papa be shalanga maggot and den feed you maggot from feces, it doesn't mean it applies to other people.

Suxs to be shalanga maggot like you.

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Ekwensu kpo gi oku!

Back to sender....
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by BlackPikiN(m): 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
^^^Amadioha gba gi ogbunigwe! lol

2 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
And they say ENUGU is the pride of iboland....

smh....

2 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Oceemo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
[quote author=omayyi ]GOOD. Let them kill themselves coolhave read d news 2 comfirm weda its nt ur broda gunned dwn?
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Oceemo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
omayyi :
GOOD. Let them kill themselves cool
have u head d news very 2 comfirm its nt ur broz d gunned dwn
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by MrCGPA(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
I know is boys that kill any how. Real men hardly strike. I pity pple that join cult because they want to have fame. A cult guy has no resting time bc gbege can burst at any time.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Lordave: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2012
homerac7:

#postcorrected

cool

lol
what did you correct, are you not a trainee under the anti terrorist scheme in Enugu, or are you helping Enugu state breed terrorist?
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by eyenCalabar(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
Naija too like cultism. Today Calabar, tomorrow Enugu, next tomorrow Lagos. I think we are still backward in development. Still in ignorance. What a black mind!
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by jodeci(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
Why are you guys dignifying the home breed goat called EKO ILE with a response. Nawaoo!! you should be disciplined enough to let go unreasonable comments,it doesn't make you a coward.

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2012
Go and mop atlantic ocean, !diota.
Eko Ile: And the same ibo people kidnapped their own uni vice chanc' just yesterday
Kidnap school children today, kidnap tradonal ruler tomorrow, gun down anybody the day after tomorrow. Nothing but never ending circle of vicious ibo on ibo assaults and atrocities.

This is a group of people with zero respect and value for human life and lack of any communal decency, togetherness and respect.

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2012
jodeci: Why are you guys dignifying the home breed goat called EKO ILE with a response. Nawaoo!! you should be disciplined enough to let go unreasonable comments,it doesn't make you a coward.

Ode, what's unreasonable about stating the obvious? Can you prove me wrong or dispute what I said?

You clowns should be diciplined enough to address a topic instead of pointing fingers elsewhere because of your bruised tribal pride and ego...

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by sylve11: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
Na wa sad cool
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Tayo114: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
Itz too bad
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by ismhab(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
THE BOKO HARAM OF EASTERN NIGERIA.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by loco2no(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Eko Ile: And they say ENUGU is the pride of iboland....

smh....
if I were you u, I would watch my back. Take it as a threat if you like. I will show you what ibos are made of. COWARD!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by rotexsky(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
I hope dis is not the handiworks of vikings confraternity,I ve never seen a group that enjoy seeing their members die like d baggers, I heard they were also behind the last clash, please grow up and be useful to the society
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by homerac7: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lordave: what did you correct, are you not a trainee under the anti terrorist scheme in Enugu, or are you helping Enugu state breed terrorist?

nah, i'm a GRANDMASTER cool
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by aryzgreat: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2012

Okwute palestine piafukwa gi isi! ekwensu tuba nnegi ime! Amadioha fijie gi onu! udene! And who told u its only igbos dat school in ESUT? who brought cultism into naija? Wole soyinka, all the cult group in school all have yoruba undertone starting from iliya (kegite) to buccaneers. The first cult in naija Ogboni confraternity originated from yorubaland, but u av gut to blab otapiapia. Agwo tukposikwa gi anya! slowpoke!

6 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by hrhobi1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2012
Eko Ile:

I don't care where you are from, if you have anything to say to prove me wrong or contradict what I said with, do it or just let it go.

It's sad that instead of addressing this sad and tragic story, you are siting here talking about me based on whatever tribal issues you are obsessed with.

When you are done debating and analyzing your tribal issues, please don't for forget to shift your missguided attention to this sad story.

It is the same tribal concerns that blocks you people and your vision from the obvious truth we see and read about everyday.

You lack common sense . The Ibos are not responsible for your poverty and frustrations in life. Ask your mother who is responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Horo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
With the spate of killings going on in Naija from all region we will soon loose are stand as the largest black country,the wahala too much sef north boko haram east kidnapping south pirate nawa.no region is safe.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Yahoo1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
Eko Ile:

Ode, what's unreasonable about stating the obvious? Can you prove me wrong or dispute what I said?

You clowns should be diciplined enough to address a topic instead of pointing fingers elsewhere because of your bruised tribal pride and ego...

i mean no direspect,but how does this your comments help the situation?.,.or is this how far u can reason? Do u tink bashing ibo will make Nigeria better? Or do u tink Ibos r d sole cause of All d problems in this country! If u r trying to address this issue,y wuld you even put much emphasis in Ibos? Just bc it happened in Enugu doesnt mean it's only Ibos dat r involved!
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by blocker: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
grin grin grin grin
rotexsky: I hope dis is not the handiworks of vikings confraternity,I ve never seen a group that enjoy seeing their members die like d baggers, I heard they were also behind the last clash, please grow up and be useful to the society
grin
rotexsky: I hope dis is not the handiworks of vikings confraternity,I ve never seen a group that enjoy seeing their members die like d baggers, I heard they were also behind the last clash, please grow up and be useful to the society

O boy!U seem to know so much about the happenings. The police may be interested in ur information I think.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by BinghiNya(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
And christianity is a religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by odehme: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
d situation is really sympathetic. I pray God 2 intervene
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2012
Yahoo1: i mean no direspect,but how does this your comments help the situation?.,.or is this how far u can reason? Do u tink bashing ibo will make Nigeria better? Or do u tink Ibos r d sole cause of All d problems in this country! If u r trying to address this issue,y wuld you even put much emphasis in Ibos? Just bc it happened in Enugu doesnt mean it's only Ibos dat r involved!

Tell how running after Eko Ile is the solution to your prople's problems?

You are yet to comment on the topic and the tragic event, but you are consumed over somethign else.

You can not solve any problem with me because I'm not the one killing and kidnapping your proplr, your problem and solution lies with you and your people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) / Ekwueme May Be Homeless Next Rainy Season –UK Erosion Expert / Why Pantami Must Resign Or Be Sacked- Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.