Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! (19941 Views)

“Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2012
hrhobi1:

You lack common sense . The Ibos are not responsible for your poverty and frustrations in life. Ask your mother who is responsible.

Oloshi, I lack common sense, but you aninals wont stop killing and kidnapping each other everyday. What is responsible for ibo on ibo crime? My lack of common snense? You clowns are like the most re-tarded people in the world.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Mandelaguy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Senseless killing is madness,any form of taking human life is stupid. These university boys are so stupid,toting guns and killing each other instead of focusing on a future of positive impact.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by kasiem(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: Senseless killing is madness,any form of taking human life is stupid. These university boys are so stupid,toting guns and killing each other instead of focusing on a future of positive impact.
it's the likes of wole, ajimobi, ogd, and aregbesola that are giving those urchins the moral encouragement.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by galaxy4rep(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2012
hw old ar u eko ile? Ur rznin is stil low!

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Igweka(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
xcuggs_m: The spate of secret cult killings which had reduced in Enugu seem to have rebounded with vengeance!

I just left Enugu this morning for Lagos but before I left there has been reportedly about 8 (eight) cult style assassinations in the city. I actually visited two of the locations before I left the city - Peter Okoye Street (former Bongos Motors Premises) and Adelabu Street (opposit Cheshire Home) both in Uwani, Enugu and the crowd I met confirmed the killings.

The two victims were reportedly gunned down by assassins at the early hours of this morning as they came out to fetch water from the compound water wells.

Just yesterday, the Vice chancellor of Enugu State University was reportedly kidnapped on his way to work at Agani.

Everyone thought that the 'wild wild west' situation in Enugu would have been curbed with the complete ban on Okadas from operating in the metopolis.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN MY BELOVED COAL CITY??
End time. The solution remains giving ur life to Christ.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Igweka(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
xcuggs_m: The spate of secret cult killings which had reduced in Enugu seem to have rebounded with vengeance!

I just left Enugu this morning for Lagos but before I left there has been reportedly about 8 (eight) cult style assassinations in the city. I actually visited two of the locations before I left the city - Peter Okoye Street (former Bongos Motors Premises) and Adelabu Street (opposit Cheshire Home) both in Uwani, Enugu and the crowd I met confirmed the killings.

The two victims were reportedly gunned down by assassins at the early hours of this morning as they came out to fetch water from the compound water wells.

Just yesterday, the Vice chancellor of Enugu State University was reportedly kidnapped on his way to work at Agani.

Everyone thought that the 'wild wild west' situation in Enugu would have been curbed with the complete ban on Okadas from operating in the metopolis.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN MY BELOVED COAL CITY??
End time. The solution remains giving ur life to Christ.

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by wissezy: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
Eko Ile: And the same ibo people kidnapped their own uni vice chanc' just yesterday
Kidnap school children today, kidnap tradonal ruler tomorrow, gun down anybody the day after tomorrow. Nothing but never ending circle of vicious ibo on ibo assaults and atrocities.

This is a group of people with zero respect and value for human life and lack of any communal decency, togetherness and respect.
EWU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by nestasammy: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
cry
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by nestasammy: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
@all, we ned absolute sanitazation of d city, bannin okada alone doesnt solv d mata, dia r so many oda loop holes but in all, we pray 4God's intervenetion!

@eko ile, if u were wise enof 2shift blames 2a particular tribe bcoz it hapend in dia region den u wud hv also be wise enof 2knw we r one nation, wateva is hapenin in Nigeria affects Nigerians, weda na jos, kd, kano or borno, even dat ur scared state self is not safe, just sit bak & relax & wait 4una turn 2com

Enugu & jos used b peaceful but nowadys?
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
wissezy: EWU!!!

Back to sender...
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2012
nestasammy: @all, we ned absolute sanitazation of d city, bannin okada alone doesnt solv d mata, dia r so many oda loop holes but in all, we pray 4God's intervenetion!

@eko ile, if u were wise enof 2shift blames 2a particular tribe bcoz it hapend in dia region den u wud hv also be wise enof 2knw we r one nation, wateva is hapenin in Nigeria affects Nigerians, weda na jos, kd, kano or borno, even dat ur scared state self is not safe, just sit bak & relax & wait 4una turn 2com

Enugu & jos used b peaceful but nowadys?

You people don't want to talk about your people killing and kidnapping eatch other according to the story and topic, but you want to point finger at other people as if this story is about them.

You people obviously don't care or give a damn about your own people hence not even showing any concern about the tragic incident or feeling sorry for the victims.

We'll talk about other regions if they are their time comes, but this story is about enugu and the victims are ibo people and the kidnappers are ibo people?

Is wasting your time on Eko Ile going to prevent you people from killing and kidnapping each other?

You people are not making ay sense.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
galaxy4rep: hw old ar u eko ile? Ur rznin is stil low!

Old enough to know my age is not responsible for ibo people killing and kidnapping each other...

So who's resoning low now? I think we both know it's your dumb and shallow a..s..s
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by lightheart(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
Eko Ile:

You people obviously don't care or give a damn about your own people hence not even showing any concern about the tragic incident or feeling sorry for the victims.

Apparently, you care about us not caring about ourselves baa? You must sooo love us! Osheyy wella!!
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2012
sco sco: Fools ....!!!! Dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ claim hard-men ! Make dem go meet boko-haram show cultism na ...?!
Dem fit? Even crase get him limits
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Genius100: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
Eko Ile, I know you are probably pissed off from years of watching Igbo bigots downgrading every other ethnic group, but really, you are too intelligent to be saying the things you are saying. Do you really believe all Igbo people partake in the kind of violence we are discussing? There is no need to make this a tribal matter. Yoruba people and all other ethnic groups are capable of engaging in the kind of conduct we are discussing. Let's try to banish ethnic jingoism from this forum. It makes Nigerians appear barbaric...

3 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
And some cows here will come to brag abt the stupid cults they belong to as if its the Navy Seals. petty criminlas angry angry angry
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
lightheart:

Apparently, you care about us not caring about ourselves baa? You must sooo love us! Osheyy wella!!

Why worry about what I care or don't care about? Shouldn't your own people killing and kidnaping each other your primary concern? Don't you give a damn about your own people?
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2012
Genius100: Eko Ile, I know you are probably pissed off from years of watching Igbo bigots downgrading every other ethnic group, but really, you are too intelligent to be saying the things you are saying. Do you really believe all Igbo people partake in the kind of violence we are discussing? There is no need to make this a tribal matter. Yoruba people and all other ethnic groups are capable of engaging in the kind of conduct we are discussing. Let's try to banish ethnic jingoism from this forum. It makes Nigerians appear barbaric...

Is this sorry cry baby trash goint to prevent you people from killing and kidnapping each other?

Do you not have a solution to come up with to save your future generations from self Annihilation?

Dumb people...
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Saintsquare(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2012
Cultist violence do occur in every part of naija region,but some don't make d news.It is a problem that both federal and state uni are facing.Let's shun tribalism and look for a way curb dis menace that has cos so many untimely deaths of Nigerian youths.4rm a SW dude.

GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by aryzgreat: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2012
Eko Ile:

Is this sorry cry baby trash goint to prevent you people from killing and kidnapping each other?

Do you not have a solution to come up with to save your future generations from self Annihilation?

Dumb people...

yes just like a yorube oba dat recently desecrated his throne by raping a female corper, just like the yorube brothers dat killed their brother in festac for ritual purpose, just like the yorube woman that recently registered in guiness book of record as the largest single cocaine courier, just as Eleweomo and Tokyo that practice their cultism in motor park and massacre theirselves in ibadan over NURTW peanut, just like the wild wild west yorube "sophisticated" political killers that murder Bola ige,funsho williams, MKO,kudirat Abiola etc and introduce "operation wetie" during akintola/awolowo debacle (killing fellow yoruba by pouring fuel and burn alive hence "wetie" wet him with fuel)bastards!, just like ife and modekeke wanted to anihilate their ugly luking yorube faces, just like ijebu ode use juju and otumokpo to kill fellow yorube through witchcraft and wickedness!

U need more ape - face eko ile? the yorube bastard!

8 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2012
aryzgreat:

yes just like a yorube oba dat recently desecrated his throne by raping a female corper, just like the yorube brothers dat killed their brother in festac for ritual purpose, just like the yorube woman that recently registered in guiness book of record as the largest single cocaine courier, just as Eleweomo and Tokyo that practice their cultism in motor park and massacre theirselves in ibadan over NURTW peanut, just like the wild wild west yorube "sophisticated" political killers that murder Bola ige,funsho williams, MKO,kudirat Abiola etc and introduce "operation wetie" during akintola/awolowo debacle (killing fellow yoruba by pouring fuel and burn alive hence "wetie" wet him with fuel)bastards!, just like ife and modekeke wanted to anihilate their ugly luking yorube faces, just like ijebu ode use juju and otumokpo to kill fellow yorube through witchcraft and wickedness!

U need more ape - face eko ile? the yorube bastard!

I don't think this dumb trash is going to prevent you and your people from killing and kidnapping each other so this is nothing but a wasted and pathetic effort on your part...
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Shaw007(m): 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
2mch: Are there Elders in Igbo land? This is a serious question. not a tribalistic one. I dont know how this goes on at all, government cannot do it all for us. Some things need to be culturally dealt with, and the people have to resist it for all these killings and kidnappings to end. Same with Boko Haram. RIP to the dead
for which place? undecided no be 4 heaven sha
u know how many ppl hin don kill b4 den kill am
abegi joor!! Even Abacha dey RIP dese days sef
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by aryzgreat: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
Eko Ile:

I don't think this dumb trash is going to prevent you and your people from killing and kidnapping each other so this is nothing but a wasted and pathetic effort on your part...

Neither will ur rants stop eleweomo/tokyo clash in yorube land. Alaye/agbero NURTW yorube touts killing themselves everyday over "owoda" Lazy bunch of animals! Ask wole soyinka y he brought cultism into higher institution. Retar/ded baboon! Eko ile thunder and lightening strike u down from palm tree! Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
aryzgreat:

Neither will ur rants stop eleweomo/tokyo clash in yorube land. Alaye/agbero NURTW yorube touts killing themselves everyday over "owoda" Lazy bunch of animals! Ask wole soyinka y he brought cultism into higher institution. Retar/ded baboon! Eko ile thunder and lightening strike u down from palm tree! Anuofia!

Dumb idiot, this is a public forum and I can comment on anything I want including you animals killing and kidnapping each other.

This is not ibo or okrika.com.

Get over yourself and show a little concern for your own people.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by aryzgreat: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile:

Dumb idiot, this is a public forum and I can comment on anything I want including you animals killing and kidnapping each other.

This is not ibo or okrika.com.

Get over yourself and show a little concern for your own people.

yea its a public forum dats y i will like the world to know dat yorube people are killing themselves with juju! they sleep with their daughter and kill their children to renew their ogboni cult vow, their region is currently being ravaged by gang bank armed robbery never witnessed in the history of nigeria, they can assasinate their political opponent to cling to political position and blood letting is not new to them.

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile: And the same ibo people kidnapped their own uni vice chanc' just yesterday
Kidnap school children today, kidnap tradonal ruler tomorrow, gun down anybody the day after tomorrow. Nothing but never ending circle of vicious ibo on ibo assaults and atrocities.

This is a group of people with zero respect and value for human life and lack of any communal decency, togetherness and respect.

Can you see what FRUSTRATION and JOBLESSNESS has caused you? Keep on quoting peoples comment like MUMU with your tribal sentiment, while we Igbos grow higher. ANU MPAMA.

7 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by lacasa: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2012
Let it stay in d east
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Genius100: 12:36am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile:

Dumb people...

Now you are being absurd. Do you know which ethnic group I'm from? Better take it easy, before you enta market. I'm sure you know what that means in Yoruba land..

2 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2012
Lins01:

Can you see what FRUSTRATION and JOBLESSNESS has caused you? Keep on quoting peoples comment like MUMU with your tribal sentiment, while we Igbos grow higher. ANU MPAMA.

You are growing higher by killing and kidnapping each other?

I don hear everything?

What a re-tard...
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by manugbo(m): 1:17am On Aug 17, 2012
after university days , those fools dont have anything to offer to themselves, rather they do covert to political thugs

i think most parents contributes to it

most of them na big man pikin
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by manugbo(m): 1:18am On Aug 17, 2012
after university days , those fools don't have anything to offer to themselves, rather they do covert to political thugs

i think most parents contributes to it

most of them na big man pikin
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by nestasammy: 1:30am On Aug 17, 2012
lipsrsealed ;DEko ile, how i wish u understand d meanin of the sacred curses & abuses u are inflictin on urself just bcoz u wana prove a warrior?
Be wise, if u were right wit ur 1st comment & subsquence ones, atleast 1 of ur brodas wud hv second u but lets just asume they knew were absolute wrong if not, i trust dem na...dis thread wud hv bn on fire, so my felow 9ja, plz acept ur flaws & amend ur baseles point/stand on d issue, dat alone wil make u wise,
Now dnt go & use oda usernames or invite pple 2second u...lol ;DEko ile, how i wish u understand d meanin of the sacred curses & abuses u are inflictin on urself just bcoz u wana prove a warrior?
Be wise, if u were right wit ur 1st comment & subsquence ones, atleast 1 of ur brodas wud hv second u but lets just asume they knew were absolute wrong if not, i trust dem na...dis thread wud hv bn on fire, so my felow 9ja, plz acept ur flaws & amend ur baseles point/stand on d issue, dat alone wil make u wise,
Now dnt go & use oda usernames or invite pple 2second u...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) / Solution to the Nigerian Economy / Oyetola Orders Lockdown In 4 LGAs In Osun From Tuesday, July 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.