Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! (20091 Views)

“Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by muktarmtt(m): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
xcuggs_m: The spate of secret cult killings which had reduced in Enugu seem to have rebounded with vengeance!

I just left Enugu this morning for Lagos but before I left there has been reportedly about 8 (eight) cult style assassinations in the city. I actually visited two of the locations before I left the city - Peter Okoye Street (former Bongos Motors Premises) and Adelabu Street (opposit Cheshire Home) both in Uwani, Enugu and the crowd I met confirmed the killings.

The two victims were reportedly gunned down by assassins at the early hours of this morning as they came out to fetch water from the compound water wells.

Just yesterday, the Vice chancellor of Enugu State University was reportedly kidnapped on his way to work at Agani.

Everyone thought that the 'wild wild west' situation in Enugu would have been curbed with the complete ban on Okadas from operating in the metopolis.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN MY BELOVED COAL CITY??
U see nobody call dem terrorists cos dey r mumu xtrian if na muslim dude dey go call him terrorist nd make a big deal out of it nd dey but kill ppl 4 a living God 4nish u all.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by muktarmtt(m): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
[quote author=Eko Ile]And the same ibo people kidnapped their own uni vice chanc' just yesterday
Kidnap school children today, kidnap tradonal ruler tomorrow, gun down anybody the day after tomorrow. Nothing but never ending circle of vicious ibo on ibo assaults and atrocities.

This is a group of people with zero respect and value for human life and lack of any communal decency, togetherness and respect. [/quote)Biafaran indeed let have wat dey want so dat dey will killd nd kindnapped evrybody in thr. Region
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by muktarmtt(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
anochuks08: just heard another gunshot around One Day premises about 30mins ago. But am not too stupid to run towards sounds of gunshots. Rumours are saying that it was an honourable that was gunned down. God help them
feture leader of Biafarans indeed,

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by muktarmtt(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
anochuks08: just heard another gunshot around One Day premises about 30mins ago. But am not too stupid to run towards sounds of gunshots. Rumours are saying that it was an honourable that was gunned down. God help them
feature leaders of Biafarans indeed,

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile: And they say ENUGU is the pride of iboland....

smh....
lol,now i get where ur beef is coming frm,dude u really hv a problem. Crime is can occur anywhere. Enugu hs alot of high institution and so high concentration of emergic youths, one wuld expect some level of cult activity like every other state with such population of high institution. Since this is a cult war the killing can be done by ppl frm other state. Enugu still remains one of d safest and most beautiful state in nigeria,maybe u need to visit and see for urself. Tackle d issue at hand nt creating unnecessary tribalism

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by shady26(m): 2:23am On Aug 18, 2012
Eko Ile: And the same ibo people kidnapped their own uni vice chanc' just yesterday
Kidnap school children today, kidnap tradonal ruler tomorrow, gun down anybody the day after tomorrow. Nothing but never ending circle of vicious ibo on ibo assaults and atrocities.

This is a group of people with zero respect and value for human life and lack of any communal decency, togetherness and respect.

this agbero if i catch uuuuu!ur inferior complex is really getting out of hand,do somthing abt it ok?try bleaching,mayb u will feel better.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by blocker: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2012
grin grin
muktar mtt: feature leaders of Biafarans indeed,

grin

'Feature' of Future?
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by blocker: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2012
smiley
Ayee Idris: Eko-ile is seeking unnecessary attention but those who have in turn insulting Yorubas are no better.two wrongs don't make a right. Our tribal intolerance is one of the biggest problems we have in Nigeria. Cultism is everywhere and ought to be condemned irrespective of the tribe. Eko-ile should be ignored. No educated (education is relative) adult should spew such tribalistic nonsense. Remove the speck from your eyes, child. That being said, its unfair to say that Wole Soyinka started cultism. What He started was a fraternity. Fraternities exist all over the world. The fraternity consists of some of the brightest minds back then. Cults are said(according to Wikipedia) to have started from people who were not allowed into that fraternity and went on to make theirs.so its unfair to accuse him of starting cultism as we know it today. Pyrates fraternity has a website u can check out. We need to stand together against cultism.
smiley
Ayee Idris: Eko-ile is seeking unnecessary attention but those who have in turn insulting Yorubas are no better.two wrongs don't make a right. Our tribal intolerance is one of the biggest problems we have in Nigeria. Cultism is everywhere and ought to be condemned irrespective of the tribe. Eko-ile should be ignored. No educated (education is relative) adult should spew such tribalistic nonsense. Remove the speck from your eyes, child. That being said, its unfair to say that Wole Soyinka started cultism. What He started was a fraternity. Fraternities exist all over the world. The fraternity consists of some of the brightest minds back then. Cults are said(according to Wikipedia) to have started from people who were not allowed into that fraternity and went on to make theirs.so its unfair to accuse him of starting cultism as we know it today. Pyrates fraternity has a website u can check out. We need to stand together against cultism.

Boy u talk make sense pass.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by anochuks08(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2012
Product of free education. Old boyi, go back to school. Future and neither feature nor feture, Big time dumb assss
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Rick9(m): 4:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
tellwisdom: did they die after the shot
is that a question or a comment ?
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by kasiem(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
Rick9: is that a question or a comment ?
no, na answer
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by AyeeIdris(f): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2012
Eko Ile:

Another tribalistic loser. articlae say cults in enough and this fool is talking about whole soyinka. she na wole shoyinka kidnap and kill your people?

your people dry die like fowl, name eko ile dry bother you.

why are you clowns not talking about the article? are you people too ashamed and you don't feel sorry for your own people?

like I said, you people have no value for human life and that's why you treat each other like animals...

Child.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by FrankValency(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2015
EkoIle1:

Ode, what's unreasonable about stating the obvious? Can you prove me wrong or dispute what I said?

You clowns should be diciplined enough to address a topic instead of pointing fingers elsewhere because of your bruised tribal pride and ego...

se oya were ni e ?mofo #yimu
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by zendy: 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
[b] I studied at ESUT (Enugu University of science and technology ). I still remember the cult wars. I have lost count of the number of gun shots I heard or the many dead bodies of cult members I witnessed. Even one guy was gunned down in the examination hall as we sat for our degree exams. I always tell the younger ones not to join cult groups cause that's aggro you definitely don't need. I saw many guys, friends, acquaintances, course mates and even guys who I didn't suspect were cult members lay dead in a pool of their own blood and all for what? Just to answer 'big boys'. In my year one, many guys I knew, some of whom were my childhood friends in Enugu encouraged me to join the Vikings confraternity but I asked myself " am I in university to get a degree or to be a cult member?' . So I declined joining and stopped hanging around those guys or any known cult member. By the time I graduated 4 years later, most of those guys who were trying to persuade me to join Vikings were dead. Even one guy was gunned down a week before he was to relocate to Germany.This madness has to stop [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail / ExxonMobil Qua-Iboe Terminal Shut Down Over Militants' Threats / I Did Not Bring Buhari To Power – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.