Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! (19943 Views)

“Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai / New Sect ‘Yanlabaiku’ Emerges In Kebbi Forbids Western Education, Shares Wives / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Impeachment Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Nobody: 2:26am On Aug 17, 2012
nestasammy: lipsrsealed ;DEko ile, how i wish u understand d meanin of the sacred curses & abuses u are inflictin on urself just bcoz u wana prove a warrior?
Be wise, if u were right wit ur 1st comment & subsquence ones, atleast 1 of ur brodas wud hv second u but lets just asume they knew were absolute wrong if not, i trust dem na...dis thread wud hv bn on fire, so my felow 9ja, plz acept ur flaws & amend ur baseles point/stand on d issue, dat alone wil make u wise,
Now dnt go & use oda usernames or invite pple 2second u...lol ;DEko ile, how i wish u understand d meanin of the sacred curses & abuses u are inflictin on urself just bcoz u wana prove a warrior?
Be wise, if u were right wit ur 1st comment & subsquence ones, atleast 1 of ur brodas wud hv second u but lets just asume they knew were absolute wrong if not, i trust dem na...dis thread wud hv bn on fire, so my felow 9ja, plz acept ur flaws & amend ur baseles point/stand on d issue, dat alone wil make u wise,
Now dnt go & use oda usernames or invite pple 2second u...lol

Don't mind the ANIMAL, he is JOBLESS and FRUSTRATED, that's why he keep quoting everyone's comment.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by ikmba(m): 3:12am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile:

Dumb idiot, this is a public forum and I can comment on anything I want including you animals killing and kidnapping each other.

This is not ibo or okrika.com.

Get over yourself and show a little concern for your own people.

Usually i don't make comments on dis forum,but your ignorant ranting comes to me like u have something against the igbos.Well this will not come as a suprise to me cause you yorubas are known to be the most tribalistic people on planet earth, beleive it or deny it dats what it is.In as much as whats going on is a sad development,you dont have the moral right to come here and talk nonsense when your tribe has serious issues on their own as outlined by arzygreat. Instead of you to address the Argument he made, you called it dumb trash (am so disappointed)....Insulting you won't add anything to my life it only takes away virtue from me,i sincerely think you should seek wisdom *GOODLUCK*

5 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 17, 2012
igbo kwenu..i love the author of this comment
hoodboy:

Really didnt expectthis statement from you, doubt you are a true lagosian. any true lagosian is not tribalistic as lagos has become larger than any single tribe and evolved a culture that is unique and all embracing with regards to the diverse number of tribes that have made lagos their home and work hard to make it the city which everybody loves to associate with. Me I'm Ibo, but I was born, bread and beansed in Lagos (i rep surulere). and I have friends that cuts across different tribes and religions I have learned to look beyond the tribe and see the person, i think you should as well.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by blaqoracle: 4:22am On Aug 17, 2012
hoodboy:

Really didnt expectthis statement from you, doubt you are a true lagosian. any true lagosian is not tribalistic as lagos has become larger than any single tribe and evolved a culture that is unique and all embracing with regards to the diverse number of tribes that have made lagos their home and work hard to make it the city which everybody loves to associate with. Me I'm Ibo, but I was born, bread and beansed in Lagos (i rep surulere). and I have friends that cuts across different tribes and religions I have learned to look beyond the tribe and see the person, i think you should as well.
i think it is time the federal government should deploy it full military arsenal and smoke the whole of enugu state before it turns into another boko haram malady. nigeria cannot endure any security challenge now. from These nyamiri.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by OneNaira6: 4:27am On Aug 17, 2012
Wow. The Enugu I remember is changing ooo!!! They should release Bakassi boys, let them help smoke out all this wahalla, after then re-catch am and put am back to prison. Na wa ooo!!!
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 4:29am On Aug 17, 2012
ikmba:

Usually i don't make comments on dis forum,but your ignorant ranting comes to me like u have something against the igbos.Well this will no@t come as a suprise to me cause you yorubas are known to be the most tribalistic people on planet earth, beleive it or deny it dats what it is.In as much as whats going on is a sad development,you dont have the moral right to come here and talk nonsense when your tribe has serious issues on their own as outlined by arzygreat. Instead of you to address the Argument he made, you called it dumb trash (am so disappointed)....Insulting you won't add anything to my life it only takes away virtue from me,i sincerely think you should seek wisdom *GOODLUCK*

I just wonder why you people won't say anything about the topic and the victims. they are obvious your own people. its like you heartless loans don't care or give a dam about them. Your bruised tribal ego is mire important.

And this idiotic fool here called me a tribalist,, but the clown himself went on a tribalistic tirade like a pscyco...

looks like they make re.,tard by the millions in ibo land...
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by OneNaira6: 4:29am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile:

I don't think this dumb trash is going to prevent you and your people from killing and kidnapping each other so this is nothing but a wasted and pathetic effort on your part...

address what he said instead of running around like a kid. You started it but couldn't even fathom an ounce of strength to debunk his reality brought upon you. Dude you are a f2king comic.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Abali1(m): 4:43am On Aug 17, 2012
why is hard for people to just ignore Tribalistics Rants on this forum. Believe me when you ignore tribalism and insults, it will have no other option than to seek attention else where.
THE MORE YOU REPLY TO TRIBALISM, THE MORE IT WILL KEEP SEEKING ATTENTION.

@Op, what is happening in Enugu is really a sad reminder to how low Nigerians have become.

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Ahmedie25(m): 4:49am On Aug 17, 2012
Since southeners said is northern leaders that are supporting bokoharam ok let said is southern leader that are supporting all this cultist & kidnaping,agree?
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by OneNaira6: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2012
Ahmedie25: Since southeners said is northern leaders that are supporting bokoharam ok let said is southern leader that are supporting all this cultist & kidnaping,agree?

Seems like a fare deal. Neither region leaders are stopping the wahalla in their region thus go right ahead and blame southern leaders. I know I would.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EagleNest(m): 5:24am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile: And the same ibo people kidnapped their own uni vice chanc' just yesterday
Kidnap school children today, kidnap tradonal ruler tomorrow, gun down anybody the day after tomorrow. Nothing but never ending circle of vicious ibo on ibo assaults and atrocities.

This is a group of people with zero respect and value for human life and lack of any communal decency, togetherness and respect.

Welcome to the world...
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by hassey(m): 5:29am On Aug 17, 2012
If is in d north nw everybdy will tag it on boko haram. So ds shows dat not only in d north dat killing take place it happen all over. Security lapses
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by waja(m): 5:40am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile: And the same ibo people kidnapped their own uni vice chanc' just yesterday
Kidnap school children today, kidnap tradonal ruler tomorrow, gun down anybody the day after tomorrow. Nothing but never ending circle of vicious ibo on ibo assaults and atrocities.

This is a group of people with zero respect and value for human life and lack of any communal decency, togetherness and respect.
. Ofe mmanu condemn the act and not the tribe.

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by waja(m): 5:53am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile:

I don't care where you are from, if you have anything to say to prove me wrong or contradict what I said with, do it or just let it go.

It's sad that instead of addressing this sad and tragic story, you are siting here talking about me based on whatever tribal issues you are obsessed with.

When you are done debating and analyzing your tribal issues, please don't for forget to shift your missguided attention to this sad story.

It is the same tribal concerns that blocks you people and your vision from the obvious truth we see and read about everyday.
. And it is your tribal concern that makes U forget that cultism is every where and that Yorubas invented it and may be involved in this particular one becos ESUT is not 4 indegenes alone.

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by adingo: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2012
Braws u sounding so heartless
slimchimex: dat one na their bizness,who kill by gun will equally die by the gun...u knw how many pple dey don kill b4 dey kill dem....hiissss....
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile:

RE-TARD. I know pointing fingers at other people is you people's primary defense and default point, but let me indulge your stupidity for a second.

Is it ok for you to kill yourselves, kidnap your own school children, kidnap and kill your own elders and traditional rulers, kidnap your own vice chanc' just because somebody got killed in Festac?

Is this how shallow and elementary thinking you people are? See how dumb and re-terded you people are with your finger pointing.

What time do you have to address your own problems with your own people if all you do is point fingers elsewhere evertime your own people commit?

Btw, if your mama be ashawo 2 kobo and ya papa be shalanga maggot and den feed you maggot from feces, it doesn't mean it applies to other people.

Suxs to be shalanga maggot like you.
mtcheeeeew.... Next reasonable comment please

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by ikmba(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile:

I just wonder why you people won't say anything about the topic and the victims. they are obvious your own people. its like you heartless loans don't care or give a dam about them. Your bruised tribal ego is mire important.

And this idiotic fool here called me a tribalist,, but the clown himself went on a tribalistic tirade like a pscyco...

idiotic fool u say LWTMB grin grin grin grin.i dont need to talk anymore...your not worth it undecided
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by 2ruink(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2012
@Eko Ile and other Yoruba bas-tards, watch your silllly tongues and mind what u say about a hero. Yoruba is the scum of this nation and will 4eva be. I am not, however, completely surprise at the ugliness of your utterances, what else can a crippled dog do than to snarl? but to be treated a little better than pukes that you are, you are advised to keep you mouth shut at all times. ordinary imgbati like u
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by phermonyx(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2012
[quote author=Clerverly]
So what is your point? Why are u so deep in this ethnic shiit? Mcheeeeeeew![/quote

So, som1 like u cn say anoda person is a tribalist? Smh for ya, wen it happens somwia else, you pple say all sorta tinz bt wen it happens in ur land n som1 else talk abt it, dt person automatically bcm a TRIBALIST.
Deal with it Cleverly, ur pple ar killin one anoda, wht shld we call dem? Peace loving pple?
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by phermonyx(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2012
Clerverly:
So what is your point? Why are u so deep in this ethnic shiit? Mcheeeeeeew!
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Yahoo1(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile:

....you sound like a kid with an issue,are you ok upstairs?...its posted on NL,not on the Ibo forum! I guess u dont really know the meaning of Front page here! When you start with your tribalistic rants,i wonder if you are really from Nigeria....if you cant make a meaningful comment,at least read other peoples comment,it might help you understand.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Ayubaayo: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2012
Eko Ile:

Ode, what's unreasonable about stating the obvious? Can you prove me wrong or dispute what I said?

You clowns should be diciplined enough to address a topic instead of pointing fingers elsewhere because of your bruised tribal pride and ego...

We bleeped you before. We gon Bleep you again. No need to be bitter about it.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by phermonyx(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2012
hoodboy:

Nice one dia bro, I used to be like you bt its annoyin wen you are trying hard to be civil and ur neighbours from oda tribes criticize n generalize tinz to insult ur tribe just cos of a single act by som1 frm ur ethnic group, if you ar indeed a lagosian, you would knw dat ur brodas ar too tribalistic esp those dat av neva left d SE thruout dia life.
Most of ma friends while growing up wia ibo bt I was shocked wen I went for NYSC and realized how d ibos look at us, it was sickening, I tried hard nt to be like dem bt it got to a stage wia coldnt take it no more.
So, pardon us if we result in blaming an ethnic group instead of blaming d criminal.
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by emisun(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2012
rotexsky: I hope dis is not the handiworks of vikings confraternity,I ve never seen a group that enjoy seeing their members die like d baggers, I heard they were also behind the last clash, please grow up and be useful to the society

what load of nonsense are u talking about......shut up if u no get say
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by phermonyx(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2012
2ruink: @Eko Ile and other Yoruba bas-tards, watch your silllly tongues and mind what u say about a hero. Yoruba is the scum of this nation and will 4eva be. I am not, however, completely surprise at the ugliness of your utterances, what else can a crippled dog do than to snarl? but to be treated a little better than pukes that you are, you are advised to keep you mouth shut at all times. ordinary imgbati like u

I guess ur brain wuz on break wen you typed dis......
I'm expecting better comments from you wen it has fully resumed.....
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by 2ruink(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2012
phermonyx:

I guess ur brain wuz on break wen you typed dis......
I'm expecting better comments from you wen it has fully resumed.....
how does truth taste? bitter! bitter!! bitter!!! acknowledge your weakness puke and make way for strength. gudluck
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by Angel778(f): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2012
hoodboy:

And u should as well educate your ibo brothers on dat, not to be too tribalistic!!!! to shelve tribal differences and see everybody as one!
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
The most tribalistic animals in the world calling other people tribalists. wonders shall never end.

why are you losers not commenting about the article and the victims, your own people? its because if tribalism and tribal pride. its the same ibo trick , blame other people for your problems.

these tribalistic clowns are yet to even show any sympathy for their own people.

school children, kidnapping am, school teacher, kidnap am, traditional ruler, kidnap am, business man, kidnap am, anybody in sight, kidnap am.....this is because ibo people have no value for human life, bread and lust for money and material things trumps human life...

you people need to change your mean and evil ways..

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by AyeeIdris(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Eko-ile is seeking unnecessary attention but those who have in turn insulting Yorubas are no better.two wrongs don't make a right. Our tribal intolerance is one of the biggest problems we have in Nigeria. Cultism is everywhere and ought to be condemned irrespective of the tribe. Eko-ile should be ignored. No educated (education is relative) adult should spew such tribalistic nonsense. Remove the speck from your eyes, child. That being said, its unfair to say that Wole Soyinka started cultism. What He started was a fraternity. Fraternities exist all over the world. The fraternity consists of some of the brightest minds back then. Cults are said(according to Wikipedia) to have started from people who were not allowed into that fraternity and went on to make theirs.so its unfair to accuse him of starting cultism as we know it today. Pyrates fraternity has a website u can check out. We need to stand together against cultism.

1 Like

Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by EkoIle1: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
Ayee Idris: Eko-ile is seeking unnecessary attention but those who have in turn insulting Yorubas are no better.two wrongs don't make a right. Our tribal intolerance is one of the biggest problems we have in Nigeria. Cultism is everywhere and ought to be condemned irrespective of the tribe. Eko-ile should be ignored. No educated (education is relative) adult should spew such tribalistic nonsense. Remove the speck from your eyes, child. That being said, its unfair to say that Wole Soyinka started cultism. What He started was a fraternity. Fraternities exist all over the world. The fraternity consists of some of the brightest minds back then. Cults are said(according to Wikipedia) to have started from people who were not allowed into that fraternity and went on to make theirs.so its unfair to accuse him of starting cultism as we know it today. Pyrates fraternity has a website u can check out. We need to stand together against cultism.

Another tribalistic loser. articlae say cults in enough and this fool is talking about whole soyinka. she na wole shoyinka kidnap and kill your people?

your people dry die like fowl, name eko ile dry bother you.

why are you clowns not talking about the article? are you people too ashamed and you don't feel sorry for your own people?

like I said, you people have no value for human life and that's why you treat each other like animals...
Re: Cult Killings Re-emerges In Enugu - 8 People Shot Dead This Morning! by tiwasiaife(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2012

out of the 8 6 were yorubas. Adekule okedeji,shola ige, adeyemi toshin adedeji hakeem,abiodun omotosho and muyiwa adowu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Visits Refugees At Yola IDP Camp (photos) / President Buhari's Speech In Nasarawa Today (Full Text) / Why Pantami Must Resign Or Be Sacked- Punch Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.