Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? (1209 Views)

5 Interesting Reasons Why You Should Marry A Typical Nigerian Woman. / Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. / Is It Right To Marry A Second Wife Since The First Couldn't Bear Me A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by mafolayomi(f): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2007
Single ladies in the house will you marry a guy that already has a child? although has never been married??
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by uspry1(f): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2007
Yes, I would marry single dad with a child if a mother of child is either in a death penalty prison, re-married living in a faraway state or dead.

But NO! NO! NO! while a mother of child still is alive---i cannot afford to be risked my life over EXTREMELY POSSESSIVE and STALKER.
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by Dreloaded(f): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2007
No, never.

If he has a child without being married before, why doesnt he marry the mother of the child?
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by niceuzor: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2007
D-reloaded - was wrong in that cool
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by mafolayomi(f): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2007
what he said at the initial stage was that he was not ready as at the time it happened, but now he is saying because the lady was double dating and all that i dont no is it right to go ahead and get married to such guy? could their be any danger in future? The guy in question will turn 40 next year while the lady will turn 30 but does dis really matter? i mean the age because what she is saying is that there is no age by her side again so maybe she shold just go ahead and marry the guy. This is a life contaract we are talking about here
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by ifyalways(f): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2007
uspry1:

Yes, I would marry single dad with a child if a mother of child is either in a death penalty prison, re-married living in a faraway state or dead.

But NO! NO! NO! while a mother of child still is alive---i cannot afford to be risked my life over EXTREMELY POSSESSIVE and STALKER.
i agree with you 101 % kiss
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by angelchi(f): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2007
am nt sure
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by Bossman(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2007
There could be one of many reasons why the guy has a child and is not with the child's mother. These should at least be considered. However, I do understand that some women just will not do it, regardless of the circumstances.
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by almondjoy(f): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2007
Yes---Married or single!  At least we would have something in common.  They make more responsible men anyway in my opinion, since they have a mouth to feed. Don't care how the kid came about, as long as he did not kill it!!!!!
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by adeboo(f): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2007
Why not but with loads of assurance from him that they are not together.
I will make sure that she isnt a drama queen and isnt someone that will make his life a misery.
And under no circumstance will i marry someone with multiple baby mothers - thats ALWAYS BAD.

But aside from that, then its all good.
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2007
Yes, no reason why I wouldn't, if I was a lady.
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by odiaseo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2007
it depends on ur choice, you have to count the cost before you make that decision. After the wedding you automatically become a mother as well.
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by wendymanda: 5:31am On Dec 30, 2007
As a girl I can never get over or want to get into the Baby Mama drama so no. I feel that when someone has a baby the bond between the three should be patched instead of trying to get another person involved. That's just me and my beliefs.
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2007
No, am not ready to handle the A, B, C and D trouble that comes with it.
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by sammyjl(f): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2008
Whats wrong with that, sure i'll marry a guy who already has a kid, i mean especially if we both love each other. Y not?

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by starlizzy(f): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
one man's meat is another man's poison.
lipsrsealed
my opinion
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by Ndipe(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
To ladies, I have to advise you to look before leaping.

If you live in Nigeria, and your step child is a male, know for certain that if hubby passes away, and does not update his will, and have a bad relationship with your step child, chances are tradition would side with him if he wants to kick you out of your matrimonial home. It happens, so dont walk into such relationships blindly.
Re: Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child? by bluesky4(f): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2008
Nope, dont think i could.

(1) (Reply)

Discrimination Against Edo State / Please Help Me Help My Friend / Man Marriage Proposal Ends In Disaster,as The Lady Hit Him With Miniature Guita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.