Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police (13331 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Okorocha's Aide Arrested For Nkiru's Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by papagiddy(m): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2012
i knew the killers will be Muslim!
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by maigaskiya1: 11:09am On Aug 17, 2012
Olaolufred: No matter how hard you try to keep the truth, It will burst open one day.
The same origin of Boko Haram is playing its role in Okene.
Do or Die Politricks of PDP.
Used these hooligans/criminals in winning elections,
Put them on Government payroll as a means of compensation for a job-well-done.
Any mistake to stop their pay will lead to an opposite reactions.
Why is church their target?
Because they probably have some level of resentments against the church.
But these criminals had killed, maimed and destroy people's lives to enthone their PDP LG's chairmen and Governors.
Killing is never a hard thing to do as far as they are concern. It is more of a hobby.
While we keep on blaming Criminals, we should look deeper into their recruitment source-Do or Die politics.
dnt u thnk its high tyme we pay a visit 2d grand master of do or die politics at ota 4 sm questioning
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by BusHouse(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2012
Austine.E:
...is Abdulrazaq Adama aka Risky,a criminal said to be terrorizing Kastina state and environs a yoruba man or the yorubas of kastina?or is he the cell leader of south west Boko haram?he was caught in Akure,the Ondo state capital and am simply confused about this frequent mention of Yorubas in connections with Boko haram.The Boko haram kano incidence not long ago also mentioned an Ibadan indigene as the kingpin!Boko Haram is getting to close for comfort!
Did you see the four walls of a classroom at all? Pls take time to read the post over & over. Katsina is the comissioner of police in kogi state, & Risky is a criminal ebira man trying to escape & was caught in akure.
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by Vykiano(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2012
Lo n behold Kumuyi cried,wen he visited d victims....**His tears wia nt in vain..**....more exposure Lord....
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by Olaolufred(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2012
mai gaskiya: dnt u thnk its high tyme we pay a visit 2d grand master of do or die politics at ota 4 sm questioning

Yes, I think it is the responsibility of the Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to arrest and prosecute anyone having hands in the present melee.
But PDP WILL ALWAYS CALL THESE FAMILY MATTERS. YOU KNOW IT.

REMEMBER:
(1) Senator Alli Ndume?
(2) Kabiru Sokoto in Borno Goverment House in Abuja?
(3) Alli Ndume's deposition on Namadi Sambo?
These are all PDP connections.
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by brownlord: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2012
The biggest mistake was for this idiot to step foot, into w.f kumuyi's church, yanger dey sleep, wekk make dem dey enjoy am
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by redsun(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2012
Olu abayomi :
i think it is high time we started carrying arms to our respective churches to worship because these boys committing all these evils are quite aware that the worshipers are absolutely helpless.Fire me i water u

Arms ke? Where ur jesus noww? Abi he no fit save u from man made fire power?

Stop going to church and free urself from inherent mental slavery.
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by jaybee(f): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju: KOGI STATE!!!

Welcome to the league of useless Nigerian States..

could u pls post the complete list of useless Nigerian States, referred to above, for our information?
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by sharubutu(m): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
That is one of the achievments of gov. Ibrahim Idris; arms, arms, arms everywhere.
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by hotwax: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
Arms ke? Where ur jesus noww? Abi he no fit save u from man made fire power?

Stop going to church and free urself from inherent mental slavery.

God did not say you should not defend/protect yourself. Are you saying he should try God? God did not tell you to go and deep your hand in fire and expect God to protect.
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by Sealeddeal(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
All the names of the former chairman and special advisers are Islamic names.this issue has no political connotation.they are pursuing Islamic agenda.religious cleansing is and has been the pursuit of most Islamic leaders.
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by sambos994(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sealeddeal: All the names of the former chairman and special advisers are Islamic names.this issue has no political connotation.they are pursuing Islamic agenda.religious cleansing is and has been the pursuit of most Islamic leaders.

If they were pursuing islamic agenda...why didn't they do this years ago when they were in power?
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by hotwax: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
If they were pursuing islamic agenda...why didn't they do this years ago when they were in power?
Because they dont want to derail their own government. Its so simple
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by wysenas(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
This is my town,immediately after d killing in d church,i know it was an act 2 distract d peoples attention as if its BH. December 8th is LGA electn in kogi state,so former chairm Yahaya Karaku want 2 come back 4 second term and Ahmed Ogembe,a time senatorial aspirant was d present caretaker chairman which put him in a better positn 2 win d electn as against Karaku.so d recent killing is 2 cause confusion in Ebira becos of d forthcoming electn.d former chairmen karaku and Adagu of okene and okehi respectively are tugs.they didnt perform while in office.my fear is justice should be done at d end of d day.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by teetee123: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
Austine.E:
...is Abdulrazaq Adama aka Risky,a criminal said to be terrorizing Kastina state and environs a yoruba man or the yorubas of kastina?or is he the cell leader of south west Boko haram?he was caught in Akure,the Ondo state capital and am simply confused about this frequent mention of Yorubas in connections with Boko haram.The Boko haram kano incidence not long ago also mentioned an Ibadan indigene as the kingpin!Boko Haram is getting to close for comfort!
Please take time to read articles properly before commenting. Your comment was totally out of point.
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by Druhill(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
The past and the present governors of kogi state are all bunch of fools just looting our money to hiring hoodlums,the most annoying thing is that no new thing is happening in kogi state now is killing of innocent souls all in the name of polities.I pray that God should give us a good person that can take kogies to the promise land.if u r a kogies say a big Amen to this prayer.
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by Mikeoyee(m): 1:45am On Aug 18, 2012
adewasco2k: People just want to comment on every post...if u gat no clue about the topic why not just shut up? The shooting has noting to do with Boko haram it is purely an inter-state affair....and its more of a religious thing than politics..though its hard to seperate the two here...it didn't just start over night the problem existed a long time ago and that's why the security agent have been able to make some positive moves....its purely not Boko Haram activity, there haven't been any confirmed Boko Haram activity in the state....even the bomb factories found could be that of any group, armed robbers and hoodlums uses bombs to.
adewasco2k: People just want to comment on every post...if u gat no clue about the topic why not just shut up? The shooting has noting to do with Boko haram it is purely an inter-state affair....and its more of a religious thing than politics..though its hard to seperate the two here...it didn't just start over night the problem existed a long time ago and that's why the security agent have been able to make some positive moves....its purely not Boko Haram activity, there haven't been any confirmed Boko Haram
wysenas:
This is my town,immediately after d killing in d church,i know it was an act 2 distract d peoples attention as if its BH. December 8th is LGA electn in kogi state,so former chairm Yahaya Karaku want 2 come back 4 second term and Ahmed Ogembe,a time senatorial aspirant was d present caretaker chairman which put him in a better positn 2 win d electn as against Karaku.so d recent killing is 2 cause confusion in Ebira becos of d forthcoming electn.d former chairmen karaku and Adagu of okene and okehi respectively are tugs.they didnt perform while in office.my fear is justice should be done at d end of d day.
wysenas: This is my town,immediately after d killing in d church,i know it was an act 2 distract d peoples attention as if its BH. December 8th is LGA electn in kogi state,so former chairm Yahaya Karaku want 2 come back 4 second term and Ahmed Ogembe,a time senatorial aspirant was d present caretaker chairman which put him in a better positn 2 win d electn as against Karaku.so d recent killing is 2 cause confusion in Ebira becos of d forthcoming electn.d former chairmen karaku and Adagu of okene and okehi respectively are tugs.they didnt perform while in office.my fear is justice should be done at d end of d day.
activity in the state....even the bomb factories found could be that of any group, armed robbers and hoodlums uses bombs to.
Re: Kogi Governor’s Aide Arrested Over Okene Killings – Police by Gudiza(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
wysenas: This is my town,immediately after d killing in d church,i know it was an act 2 distract d peoples attention as if its BH. December 8th is LGA electn in kogi state,so former chairm Yahaya Karaku want 2 come back 4 second term and Ahmed Ogembe,a time senatorial aspirant was d present caretaker chairman which put him in a better positn 2 win d electn as against Karaku.so d recent killing is 2 cause confusion in Ebira becos of d forthcoming electn.d former chairmen karaku and Adagu of okene and okehi respectively are tugs.they didnt perform while in office.my fear is justice should be done at d end of d day.
I take it you mean prayer?...Amen to that then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket / Roger Brown: FG Withdraws Immigration Case Against Seplat’s CEO, Others / Call Your NSA To Order- Niger Delta Stakeholders Tell Buhari,protest In PH(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.