Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (53254 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by dammygoody(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Barr Seun: I am a member of the deeper life bible church. The man of God (Pastor W.F. Kumuyi) is my father in the Lord and indeed a servant of the most high God. I am very sure that there are other men of God who have kept themselves from the pollutions of this world. Pastor W.F. Kumuyi happens to be one of such. He is not the only person. I however want the debunk the idea the he is being idolized. This is not true. Paul the apostle in his epistle said "be ye followers of me". Being a follower of somebody does not necessarily mean that you are idolizing the person. You can make a person your mentor. The bible approves of it.
God bless you so much brother.@ all,take note of the bolded.
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by joiam: 5:07am On Dec 23, 2013
Vickhov:

I guess u've an axe to grind with Deeper life.Even d tithe u're busy castigating deeper life about,dey aint so obsessed about tithe collection.If dere is any need dat arise in d church,dey inform their members about it and out of their freewill volition dey can provide for it.I'm 100% sure dat dere's no deeper life church dat will lay curse on its member because of tithes or offerings.There are couple of churches out there dat collects freewill offering,sowing of seed,tithes etc in a service but deeper life churches dont but yet you chose to pick on dem.If there's any tin to castigate deeperlife about,it shud b abt d preaching of holiness which am very sure is lacking in ur life.From d look of tins u sound like an atheist because even d muslims blive there is hell fire so i dont understnd where u got ur false doctrine and apostasy from..I pray God changes ur heart before its too late

Dear friend, to say deeperlife don't collect the offerings you mentioned above is a serious case of overgeneralisation! Just talk about the branch you aware of. To even say deeperlife pastors don't curse don't who don't pay tithe, is another case of unnecessaty generalisatioin. Pastor Kumuyi may not but I tell you that some pastors are doing that! Most of them are independent branch managers of deeperlife. How many things can Pastor Kumuyi see? On the last day, there will be suprises.
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by joiam: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2013
Barr Seun: I am a member of the deeper life bible church. The man of God (Pastor W.F. Kumuyi) is my father in the Lord and indeed a servant of the most high God. I am very sure that there are other men of God who have kept themselves from the pollutions of this world. Pastor W.F. Kumuyi happens to be one of such. He is not the only person. I however want the debunk the idea the he is being idolized. This is not true. Paul the apostle in his epistle said "be ye followers of me". Being a follower of somebody does not necessarily mean that you are idolizing the person. You can make a person your mentor. The bible approves of it.

Dear friend, your reply here is very interesting! You said Pastor Kumuyi isn't being idolised? You can only talk of yourself. Some may be idolising him. It is a heart thing. Again, you have used one of the tricks of those who deceive their followers by quoting the bible half way! Paul didn't just say be a follower of me. He said be a follower of me as I am a follower of Christ. In other words, he is saying follow Christ. Follow me as long as what I'm doing is according to the word of God! Please let's not deceive the unwary. On the day of judgement, those who have either added or removed from His word will be judged whatever we call them based on our opinions in this world!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by joiam: 6:11am On Dec 24, 2013
joiam:

Dear friend, your reply here is very interesting! You said Pastor Kumuyi isn't being idolised? You can only talk of yourself. Some may be idolising him. It is a heart thing. Again, you have used one of the tricks of those who deceive their followers by quoting the bible half way! Paul didn't just say be a follower of me. He said be a follower of me as I am a follower of Christ. In other words, he is saying follow Christ. Follow me as long as what I'm doing is according to the word of God! Please let's not deceive the unwary. On the day of judgement, those who have either added or removed from His word will be judged whatever we call them based on our opinions in this world!!!

Let us read Rom 14: 1-6(...He that regardeth a day, regardeth it unto the Lord..."wink and the issue of Dec 25 or any other day for that matter becomes clear! The only problem is that if you are not comfortable with a day or date, forcing everybody to follow you and not allowing them to make a choice within the limit of christian liberty is slavery and an attempt at mind control! Some people may choose to commit adultery on Sunday but that can't stop me from worsipping my God! The same argument is valid for Dec 25. Only God who made Dec 25 can.give a universal declaration that it is polluted. Aside from that, you choose how you spend your day!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by unmasking(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Once,I used to be angry if one is still indulging in sins ! But wen I got d revelation of Christ Jesus 2wards sinners,I started loving them WHILE been very careful wit them. Follow this link http:///hOHwhk to read. As us read,I pray d Almighty God opens ur eyes in d name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by unmasking(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Once,I used to be angry if one is still indulging in sins ! But wen I got d revelation of Christ Jesus 2wards sinners,I started loving them WHILE been very careful wit them. Follow this link http:///hOHwhk to read. As us read,I pray d Almighty God opens ur eyes in d name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Please follow the link http:///hOHwhk and read,then and understand before you start making comments ! Jesus Christ came for sinners and commanded us to continue doing same while He left.Please read the content in the link well,then post your comments if any.We learn every day ! Its not about arguement
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Santiagoromero5: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Martian . i pity ur ignorance bcareful for this statement may lead ur early grave. take note
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by MakeWeTalk: 4:44am On Apr 02, 2019
people by now you should know that Kumuyi is a Freemason
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by kinggabah: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
God will surely punish WF Kumuyi for all his wickedness against his new wife. Why should he be calling her a witch from the pulpit all the time.
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Vickhov:

I guess u've an axe to grind with Deeper life.Even d tithe u're busy castigating deeper life about,dey aint so obsessed about tithe collection.If dere is any need dat arise in d church,dey inform their members about it and out of their freewill volition dey can provide for it.I'm 100% sure dat dere's no deeper life church dat will lay curse on its member because of tithes or offerings.There are couple of churches out there dat collects freewill offering,sowing of seed,tithes etc in a service but deeper life churches dont but yet you chose to pick on dem.If there's any tin to castigate deeperlife about,it shud b abt d preaching of holiness which am very sure is lacking in ur life.From d look of tins u sound like an atheist because even d muslims blive there is hell fire so i dont understnd where u got ur false doctrine and apostasy from..I pray God changes ur heart before its too late

God bless you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here / A Place In Kenya Where They Pay To See A Mermaid (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.