Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? (53293 Views)

Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? / Pastor W.f Kumuyi In Tivs Attire. / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Dee60: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
There are more than ten thousand pastors in Nigeria, most of them unknown. First, do not judge any man so that you will not be judged. Second, do not use the yardstick of popularity to measure tthe things of God. Only God know those that are His.

3 Likes

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Na true oo
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dee60: There are more than ten thousand pastors in Nigeria, most of them unknown. First, do not judge any man so that you will not be judged. Second, do not use the yardstick of popularity to measure tthe things of God. Only God know those that are His.

1000 likes !

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by inene: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Let me also place it on record that my Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has not been associated with any scandal of any sort though he is leading the largest Pentecostal Church in Nigeria. He is a man of integrity and servant of the most high God. By any measurement he is a rich man in any currency because if all members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God decide to give just one Naira, he would be mega rich.
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by dlight1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
truthislight:

1. Tith
2. Hell fire
3. Rapture (not a bible word)
4. Later
^^^^
false teaching.
you sound very deluded and demonstrate a lack of knowledge of the bible I doubt of you have one though or maybe you haven't come across 1 cor. 15 before except if you're an atheist or do not know what the word "rapture" means and as for tithing it's an express command from God which attracts blessings
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
...says who?dig into his pasts,you'll be surprised with what you see.only God knows who is the truest pastor-only God is true,pure.....
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Eneze1(f): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Martian:

The foundational question we should ask is, "Is Kumuyi a real Christian"? Is a lying tithe preaching goat really a MOG? kumuyi is a charlatan like the rest of them and only undiscerning christians go to his Harlot Church. Wake up and smell the coffee...

this is really uncalled for, you don't have to insult before you drive home your point
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by honey001(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
I Hope u people will not realise ur mistakes in the lake of fire that burneth with brimstone........
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by An0nimus: 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dee60: There are more than ten thousand pastors in Nigeria, most of them unknown. First, do not judge any man so that you will not be judged. Second, do not use the yardstick of popularity to measure tthe things of God. Only God knows those that are His.
Best comment on this threadsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by honey001(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Omotolu: ...says who?dig into his pasts,you'll be surprised with what you see.only God knows who is the truest pastor-only God is true,pure.....

Can u help dig out his past? Since that man of God becomes born again, I don't think he has any ugly past.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by ffo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
frosbel: You will be surprised that there are thousands of unknown , poor but faithful pastors or men of God who no one knows but Christ.

I have no problem with honouring those to whom honour is due to, but with Deeper life I have a major problem with the almost idolisation of a Man.

God knows best.
I DONT THINK THATS TRUE. ITS MORE PECULIAR TO CHOSEN MEMBERS.
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Mayokss: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
I strongly believe Deeper Life is one of the weakest church in the world.
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Mayokss: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
honey001: I Hope u people will not realise ur mistakes in the lake of fire that burneth with brimstone........

This does not sound christlike. Are u a Deeper member?
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Stegomiah: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
Is it jst me, which one is bro ola naw, ola nah ola, wen bro come bcom title.

As regards d topic, only God knows those that worship him, u will b surprised on d last day, wen u see dis so called gods of men aka mogs dazed by God. anywae, bible says judge not so lemme kip ma mouth shut

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Adebowale352: 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ok, av heard, next?
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by engineerboat(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
truthislight:

you have spoken well, but God will not burn any human in literal fire.

Fire is use in the bible to differentiate between normal death that those of such will all come out through resurrection.

And the death that there will be no hope of resurrection or that God will not bring back to life. So, fire marks the difference.

What is your point of view on this matter, don't come here saying what is not, the fact that you left deeper life for another church does not mean you will come here and begin to say what you cannot prove.
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by jaybee(f): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ikanium: Years past various Nigerian pastors have been connected with one scandal or the other ranging from money fraud, diversion of church money, acquiring of properties worth billions of naira and rituals among others.

But never have I heard or seen any of such with the Pastor/overseer of the Deeper Life Bible Church.

With this one could jump into the conclusion that Pastor W.F Kumuyi is the truest and the most trust worthy among his mates?

I hope you are not being deliberately mischievous in asking this question by qualifying it with "ONLY". i would have disregarded your deliberate ignorance of the number and quality of Pastors/Overseers in Nigeria; North-South-East-West. whatever criteria you use, and want your respondents to use, i doubt you will arrive at the answer your question is insinuating.

Pastor W. F. Kumuyi is no doubt a popular Pastor who has not been associated with a major scandal. if honesty is measured by open scandals, then there are thousands and thousands of Pastors who will pass this test conveniently. note that Deeper life is not the oldest church in Nigeria. There are churches which have existed for over a century with no record of any scandal.

i have not been in touch with W. F. Kumuyi, but i'm sure he will not like to associate himself with the title you are trying to ascribe to him here, "the only honest Pastor/Overseer in Nigeria".

more so, church leadership is spiritual, and can not be measured by media scandals or perceptions. so please be careful in dealing with spiritual matters in social media/networks.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by engineerboat(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
@ truthlight,
If I may ask you, what drives you away from deeper life, and where are did you attend now, you answer to this simple questions will be very appreciated.
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by engineerboat(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
truthislight:

you have become God to have the final say.

You and your friends keep posting lies on a thread and think it is good to deceive people.

The bible that says that one should know the truth of what the bible says to have eternal life.

but you and your deeper life teach lies from the bible and this can cost people their life.

What i have only done here is point out the false hood/threat/exploitation that you and your deeper life are spreading and you call me a culttist.

do culttist teach the bible?

I see JW go around to teach people what the bible say, meet them they will be very willing to proof/show you what they teach from the bible.

Look at what you just did right now calling me a culttist for expressing my freedom on an issue. On a bible matter.

That is how you heap lies Against The JW for their saying the truth.

Jesus said that
"a lamp cannot be lit and put under the measuring basket but will be put on top of the table for all to see," likewise he added "let you light shine befor all men so that they will see your good works and give praise to your father who is in heaven"

I see the JW going round every day to let their light to shine befor all men,

is it because of that that you and your deeper life hate them?

Is TV and internet no longer a sin?

Look who is talking.

Now you are showing your true colour, so you find this as an avenue to lash out at DEEPER LIFE, of where your river flow, once again WHAT DRIVES YOU AWAY FROM deeper life, and where did you attend now, IN YOUR HONEST MIND, answer this questions

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

While it is true that Pastor Kumuyi is trust worthy but I believe there are others who are not yet known or we may never be know until we get to the other side of the shore. Let us work out our salvation with fear and trembling.
100%.

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by ZinoFego: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pastor Kun: Pastor Kumuyi also subscribes to the fraudulent tithe doctrine hence my reservations about him. It still beats my imagination why any genuine man of God wld be ignorant on the truth about tithes or accept a doctrine derived from obviously twisted scripture.

"Obviously twisted scripture?" What does that supposed to mean, are you saying that scripture in the Bible in respect to tithe was twisted or its application by our MoG? In whichever case you look at it, giving tithe to God is a must as outlined in Malachi 3v10.

Too many persons focus on the giving of tithe thereby leaving the blessings that are accredited to a tithe giver as stated in the very next verse 11. God says he'll rebuke the devourer for your sake!
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pastor Kumuyi taught me gratis in my teens even when I was still a Roman Catholic and never joined Deeper Life until after 10 years and left for doctrinal reasons on dress code and Holy Ghost baptism.
I insisted that you can receive Holy Spirit baptism before water baptism as clearly stated in Acts 10 - Cornelius, Peter, and the Conversion of Gentiles.

[size=18pt]
4. (34-43) Peter’s short sermon to the Gentiles at Cornelius’ house.

Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him. The word which God sent to the children of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ; He is Lord of all; that word you know, which was proclaimed throughout all Judea, and began from Galilee after the baptism which John preached: how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem, whom they killed by hanging on a tree. Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly, not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead. And He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.”

a. In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality: This is the foundation for Peter’s understanding that the gospel should now go forth to Gentiles. This statement goes completely against the prevailing Jewish thought at that time that God certainly did show partiality, towards the Jews and against the Gentiles. In essence, many Jews of Peter’s day thought that God loved the Jews while hating the Gentiles.

i. According to William Barclay, it was common for a Jewish man to begin the day with a prayer thanking God that he was not a slave, a Gentile, or a woman. A basic part of the Jewish religion in the days of the New Testament was an oath that promised that one would never help a Gentile under any circumstances, such as giving directions if they were asked. But it went even as far as refusing to help a Gentile woman at the time of her greatest need - when she was giving birth - because the result would only be to bring another Gentile into the world.

ii. If a Jew married a Gentile, the Jewish community would have a funeral for the Jew and consider them dead. It was thought that to even enter the house of a Gentile made a Jew unclean before God. Ancient Jewish writings tell us of a Gentile woman who came to a rabbi. She confessed that she was a sinner and asked to be admitted to the Jewish faith. “Rabbi,” she said, “bring me near.” The Rabbi refused and simply shut the door in her face.

iii. But the Gentiles could give as bad as they got from the Jews. Gentiles despised Jews as weird traditionalists, and believed that they were evil plotters who worshipped pigs. After all, they thought, Jews refused to eat pork, so they must worship pigs!

iv. All of this changed with the spread of the gospel. Christianity was the first religion to disregard racial, cultural and national limitations.

v. When the Jews showed this kind of partiality they were not being faithful to God’s heart as revealed in the Old Testament. The idea that God shows no partiality is also stated in Deuteronomy 10:17 and 2 Chronicles 19:7: For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe (Deuteronomy 10:17).

b. But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him: Peter’s point was not to imply that men like Cornelius were already right with God and don’t need to become Christians. Instead, the point is that they need not feel excluded from God because of their national background.

i. We often think God sees color; He only sees the heart. God does not see economic status; He only sees the heart. He doesn’t see nationality or ethnic group; He only sees the heart.

c. He is Lord of all: This is a powerful phrase, showing the deity of Jesus. Peter could never say this if Jesus were not (and is not) God. Furthermore, He is Lord of all – meaning both Jew and Gentile.

d. Whom they killed by hanging on a tree…Him God raised up on the third day: Notably, Peter’s preaching to the Gentiles was essentially the same as his preaching to the Jews. He presented the person and work of Jesus Christ, with an emphasis on the resurrection of Jesus and our responsibility before God in light of these things.

i. Peter didn’t have one sermon for one group and another sermon for another. All people needed to be saved by coming to a living faith in a living Jesus Christ.

ii. Peter’s sermon was a wonderful (if brief and perhaps condensed by Luke) explanation of the person and work of Jesus of Nazareth:

· Jesus was baptized in identification with humanity

· Jesus was anointed with the Holy Spirit and with power

· Jesus went about doing good and healing, delivering those oppressed by the devil

· Jesus did this with the power of God, for God was with Him

· Jesus did these things in the presence of eyewitnesses

· Jesus was crucified

· Jesus was raised from the dead, resurrected in view of many witnesses

· Jesus commanded His followers to preach the message of who He is and what He did

· Jesus is ordained by God to be Judge of the entire world

· Jesus is the one foretold by the prophets

iii. Even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead: “Peter stresses eating and drinking with Christ because that is a way of saying that Christ’s was a real resurrection.” (Boice)

iv. He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead: “The apostle was not long in his address before he came to the doctrine of the judgment of all men by Jesus Christ. He says that he was commanded to preach it, and therefore he did preach it.” (Spurgeon)

e. Whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins: The brief sermon concluded with an understanding of the broadness of God’s promise of salvation. Note it carefully: Whoever believes! Jew or Gentile; slave or free; white or black; good or wicked; rich or poor – whoever believes.

5. (44-48) God-fearing Gentiles are filled with the Holy Spirit and baptized.

While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered, “Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?” And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.

a. While Peter was still speaking these words: Salvation came when each one of these Gentiles responded to Peter’s message with believing faith in their hearts, so that they were actually born again as they listened and believed. “Oh that the Spirit of God would in the same manner interrupt us!” (Spurgeon)

i. While listening to Peter, these people made a secret and invisible transaction in their hearts with God, by setting their faith in Jesus Christ.

ii. The moment of a person’s salvation isn’t necessarily when they raise a hand or come forward at an evangelistic invitation. It is more likely at the moment they surrender to God and embrace with trust Jesus in the sincerity of their hearts.

iii. Peter allowed the Holy Spirit to interrupt his sermon. The Holy Spirit was doing the greater work in the hearts of those listening, and Peter went with the flow. He stopped and called for their baptism.

iv. These were likely not the first Gentiles to trust in Jesus and be born again. Gentiles had probably received salvation in the eight years since Pentecost (Acts 2). But those Gentiles were saved as they embraced Judaism as well as Christianity. Gentiles may have received salvation before this, but they were saved as Jews, not as Gentiles.

v. All before this, a Gentile could certainly trust in Jesus as Messiah and receive the forgiveness of sins that Jesus won for them at the cross. Yet in doing so, he would first have to become a Jew – and then continue on in the Jewish ritual law. They would wear certain coverings for their head in church, they would eat only kosher foods, they would make pilgrimages to Jerusalem for the feasts, and they would observe dozens of ceremonial laws and rituals.

b. The Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word…they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God: Their filling with the Holy Spirit was accompanied by the demonstration of spiritual gifts. This was a filling with the Holy Spirit in two senses: First, in the sense that He indwells and abides in every believer; second, in the sense of a special empowering with gifts and graces from the Holy Spirit.

i. When they spoke with tongues, it was to magnify God, not to teach men. The audience was God, not man, as is consistent with the principle of 1 Corinthians 14:2.

ii. This was unique. It was not common in the Book of Acts or in subsequent Christian experience for those who were not previously converted (born again) to instantly be born again and receive such evident spiritual gifts. Yet it was good and even necessary on this occasion, to show that they received the exact same Spirit, the exact same blessing as the apostles and first followers of Jesus did on the morning of Pentecost (Acts 2).

iii. “The Gentiles are brought into an exactly parallel position, not merely with normal Jews (or even Samaritans) who had believed on Jesus, but with the apostles themselves.” (Boice) [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by truthislight: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
engineerboat: @ truthlight,
If I may ask you, what drives you away from deeper life, and where are did you attend now, you answer to this simple questions will be very appreciated.
cool
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by truthislight: 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
engineerboat:

Now you are showing your true colour, so you find this as an avenue to lash out at DEEPER LIFE, of where your river flow, once again WHAT DRIVES YOU AWAY FROM deeper life, and where did you attend now, IN YOUR HONEST MIND, answer this questions
cool
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Ezniteadin(m): 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
Legalism, Yes. Legalism. that is the problem, for those who understand the deceit of Legalism, they will seek God and stop fooling ourselves with men's adulation and compares’ I have never believed that a Pastor can be faulted until I look closely from the eyes of the Master Jesus, in his dealing with other preachers. If you know the great men that have passed through Deeper Life, and you are fortunate to get words from those who are close enough to our Idols, maybe you will have understanding and stop concluding based on your opinion. I have some Messages that those men never preached in Deeper Life which exposed the flaws in our Lives. We are all fallible men only God is infallible
I am too afraid to confront any man of God in his capacity, they carry Both Negative and Positive currents of anointing But I wish the eyes can see itself. The eyes does not see itself so who dares to tell a Big man of God that he is wrong on some things?
I am auta here
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Petbuk123(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
@op,u ar u 2 judge any pastor or compare there sincerity,are u d GOD dt says judge nt?u dnt nid anybody 2 tel u wu s righteous,jst wait til u get 2 dt plaz b4 u cn tel d real thing.stop ds and let there peace
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by magabounce(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
ijawkid:

Really??

Can we inspect there properties??
Are u by any means sayn dt deeper life dnt own properties across the states?
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Godmann(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
inene: Let me also place it on record that my Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has not been associated with any scandal of any sort though he is leading the largest Pentecostal Church in Nigeria. He is a man of integrity and servant of the most high God. By any measurement he is a rich man in any currency because if all members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God decide to give just one Naira, he would be mega rich.

Sorry, Don't compare the incomparable. Kumuyi has not bought a JET yet or associated himself with rogue politicians like your master Adeboye. Kumuyi has not lobbied and got millions in free import duties as your master from the same rogues in-power that are killing us.
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by cytellProperty: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
You are not God. It is only God by his word that determines who is true or Holy as you may say.
There are a lot of true and holy men of God including me. God's word says so.
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
If people will stop falling over themselves to pronounce their favorite man of God as the most authentic forgetting that they are also men and women of God.

This nonsense of elevating men to god-like status has to stop.

Follow Jesus, and you will never fail

Yes we need pastors, teaches etc, but they are fallible just like you and me,

1 Like

Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by dougivilla(m): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2013
Goshen360:

That is NOT what we are saying bro except you are reading into our words,lolz. What we are saying is, W.F Kumuyi is the "known" popular amongst others who is "scandal free". At least, I agree to the best of my knowledge.
May I tell you that it might even be a minus that he is scandal free? Do you know that even Jesus was accused falsely severally in the scriptures? At some point he was accused of using the power of Bel-zebuld to perform His miracles? And Jesus himself said you will be persecuted in greater dimension, for my name sake. I like Kumuyi and the deeper life family, but this criteria used is way off the mark. The ways of God are not the ways of men, His standards also are'nt!
Re: Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria? by dougivilla(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Goshen360:

That is NOT what we are saying bro except you are reading into our words,lolz. What we are saying is, W.F Kumuyi is the "known" popular amongst others who is "scandal free". At least, I agree to the best of my knowledge.
May I tell you that it might even be a minus that he is scandal free? Do you know that even Jesus was accused falsely severally in the scriptures? At some point he was accused of using the power of Bel-zebuld to perform His miracles? And Jesus himself said you will be persecuted in greater dimension, for my name sake. I like Kumuyi and the deeper life family, but this criteria used is way off the mark. The ways of God are not the ways of men, His standards also are'nt! God bless you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.