Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom (40618 Views)

D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by LailaIkeji1: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2012
So, this is where he 'makes' it all happen with Lola who's pregnant with their second baby. cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by adeyoung1(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2012
there is no sign to show dat dis his bedroom 4 real or can any body show me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2012
@Laila. Na so ooo.... Such is life wink
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by odedipapa(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2012
OP,u wan dey tell us say baba dudu na chocolate abi?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by gtswt(f): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
Whether its Peter's or not....love it. Wish mine was close to it grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Inik(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2012
Front page please!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Chanchit: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
gtswt: Whether its Peter's or not....love it. Wish mine was close to it grin
So how far is it frm that...? 1/10 or 1/2-10...? Anyhow so far bed bug no dey ur bedroom...
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by manny4life(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
You guys eh, I love the room but really what's special about it?

The bed is a queen size bed, the coffee table is almost similar to what I have, (go to Target/Walmart.com, you'll see it) for under $149. The 3in 1 wall paint and the wall paper is pretty much (go figure), I'm not hating, but most contemporary styled bedrooms are like this.

Although the room looks good but NOT WOW, doesn't have that wow effect.

Please before you say I'm hating, I love P Square, but certain news are somewhat irrelevant, TO ME, not anyone else but ME.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by bigx(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Normal Bedroom
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by MrWhy1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
what is the morale of the story ?

Millions are dying from malaria and women from childbirth and we are stuck with this ?

No wonder Africa is the way it is.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by pembisco(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
Who dash monkey banana! Abegi! I gat plenty of such pics on ma system nd shuld i jst say 1 of dem is 2babas rum! To cut d crap shot,jst gv us pruf dt it is peters rum else dis remains invalid! Atleast his picture shuld hv bn on d wall bt cnt c any!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Gbexy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2012
there is no proof to show dat dis is bedroom!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Sijo01(f): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
Will this stop corruption in naija

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
Laila Ikeji: So, this is where he 'makes' it all happen with Lola who's pregnant with their second baby. cheesy cool

Lovely apartment, but the color comb...was somewhat flashy and rowdy like a feminine apartment, but all the same, its lovely...I trust Ps...lolz...great guys! smiley
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sijo01: Will this stop corruption in naija

Lolz...just to inspire others to aspire for nice great things I guess...corruption and other Nigerian issues have no connection with it I presume cool
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Pakavy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2012
cribs!!!this looks lyk a hotel room
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by jspac(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
Do it right, use photoshop! Infact No worry p2 go knack your akpako very soon for twitter.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by bittyend(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2012
Nothing special - but who uses duvet in that naija weather and the heat? shocked shocked grin grin The room probably smell...

And they need to step their footwear game up, I've got more trainers than this guy... cool

Jordans, guccis, pradas, LVs, Vans, Airmax, yeezy2, supras etc.. cool
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by benny0077: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
so wat can u do to help d situation
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by johnstar(m): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2012
Wts so special abt is bedroom, abegi, bedroom na bedroom, as far as say u gt bed 4 ur rum.... Mtcheeeew undecided :- \
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
manny4life: You guys eh, I love the room but really what's special about it?

The bed is a queen size bed, the coffee table is almost similar to what I have, (go to Target/Walmart.com, you'll see it) for under $149. The 3in 1 wall paint and the wall paper is pretty much (go figure), I'm not hating, but most contemporary styled bedrooms are like this.

Although the room looks good but NOT WOW, doesn't have that wow effect.

Please before you say I'm hating, I love P Square, but certain news are somewhat irrelevant, TO ME, not anyone else but ME.
seconded.the room is just there.nothing awesome. Mine is much beta than this.no kidding,i think he doesn't have a high taste.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by manny4life(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
bittyend: Nothing special - but who uses duvet in that naija weather and the heat? shocked shocked grin grin The room probably smell...

And they need to step their footwear game up, I've got more trainers than this guy... cool

Jordans, guccis, pradas, LVs, Vans, Airmax, yeezy2, supras etc.. cool

Wow, if you did not see the AC unit hanging up on the wall, I wonder what else you've missed? How does Naija heat and weather affect someone who has AC in his home?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2012
LOOKS LIKE A HOTEL ROOM TO ME. THE TELEPHONE BY THE SIDE OF THE BED IS AN INDICATION. FIRST PICTURE.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mr--Why:

Millions are dying from malaria and women from childbirth and we are stuck with this ?

It shows how some people reason in this country,no thanx to ignorance and poverty.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by bittyend(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
manny4life:
Wow, if you did not see the AC unit hanging up on the wall, I wonder what else you've missed? How does Naija heat and weather affect someone who has AC in his home?

Who cares about the AC? And why switch on your AC to use duvet - isn't that stupid?

Anyone who uses duvet in Nigeria needs to be bytch-slapped, period... You don't need duvet in that hot weather..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by IYANGBALI: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pakavy: cribs!!!this looks lyk a hotel room
Pls tell them.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by bittyend(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
P-square needs a new lifestyle - shout me!!

I'll fix them up, and show them how to be a celebrity... grin

Their fashion sense is 10years behind modern fashion (most Nigerian artists are like that anyway). cool
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by hrhobi1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mr--Why:

GUY GET AWAY WITH YOUR S-TUPID MENTALITY
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by manny4life(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
binger: seconded.the room is just there.nothing awesome. Mine is much beta than this.no kidding,i think he doesn't have a high taste.

Lol, me I did not want to criticize the room too much, but I think people who really don't know much will think it's special.

First, the room is SMALL, and not really spacious.

Secondly, the bed/mattrass is queen size, I was expecting King size bed, and like bittyend talked about the duvet set, I'm not even feeling it man but hey, I just kep quiet.

Thirdly, the wall paper they have on their wall is just "Boring", nothing exciting, I was expecting something more that bring out lighting, something more welcoming not dull. As for the wall paint, I just smh...I would have expected a wall paint of themselves, something different, modeled after a theme like feature.

In fact, if I continue, I'll see so many flaws more than the good. I like the room but it's a lil dull, to me. They need an interior designer to remodel that room....ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
Laughable piece of shit......so 19th Century..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
If nepa take lite, e no dey affect d room?
Will d bed make anybodii dah sleeps on Ȋ̝̊̅† cckum?
Is Ȋ̝̊̅† fire-proof??
Its a nice bedroom, but e no rch to take brag.... Seems stuffy to me..... Space aint enough to play royal rumble with ma babe on d floor.
Abi na d room wan carry us go heaven?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie On Set With Yul Edochie, His Son / Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga / 30 Celebrity Couples We Are Loving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.