Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom (40621 Views)

D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by phaya(f): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
@laila hope u know cause of ur thread about Jim Iyke +corn that's why he is having a twifight with LINDA IKEJI. Its a case of mistaken identity. Becareful cause some so-called 'celebrities' aint people friendly #I'mJustSaying
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by ernestleon(m): 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
somebody will soon comment how does it affect the price of garri in the market

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by mystikal(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pervs
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sijo01: Will this stop corruption in naija
No, it won't. But asking complete strangers how to get one's dad of one's back will!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by GudluckIBB(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
DailyNews:

Lovely apartment, but the color comb...was somewhat flashy and rowdy like a feminine apartment, but all the same, its lovely...I trust Ps...lolz...great guys! smiley

I like his wardrobe.the last time i tried arranging my wardrobe like this,Rats and cockroaches dealt with me..use wee wee to add more colour to my clothes
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by mamagee3(f): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
How did the camera man get access to their bedroom?

It's mind buggling!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by DANILSA(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2012
byrron: then see mine,bad belle people will nw say its not mine. grin
poor man, see ur life, Obama room na him u use de pose. chai sorry, when u wake reply me.grin cool
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Sijo01(f): 9:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
fresh_dude: No, it won't. But asking complete strangers how to get one's dad of one's back will!

Lmao..... U nor wel.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by sage2(m): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
This does not come, anywhere close, to my theater of magic(Bedroom).

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by stunna2(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Very nice and great taste! ...and very similer to my bedroom, same size bed but mine is pure Leather and white. We have same colour of floor mine is rug though and my kicks collections are maybe slightly less than his now since i just gave most away in africa recently! i can not however tell if his leather bed is Bonded Leather or real Leather...but it still looks real nice all the same!

i like the browm white theam...it's again similer to my place but my place has much darker browm overall!

i love the door, i can tell it's a very high quality wood and the guitars collection looks lovely!

I do not however fancy the visible wires running from the wall mounted TV to the systems bellow, i prefare the wires to be hidden and it cost me about 80.000Naira to have it properlly mounted with all wires hidden...hopefully he reads this and have the work properlly done, because Stunnas like us dont really overlook details like that; no sloppy job allowered when it comes to entertainment centres of any kind, and im not sure LG HD TVs are the best quality in the market either...at least not for me!

i also do not fancy the tiles people use in their bedrooms and living rooms in naija, we only use tiles in bathrooms and kitchen floors over here. the better taste is hardwood or rugs.

in summery, a great place. not ostentatious or pretentious! i approve!

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering how much it would cost to create such a bedroom...based on my experience with my place, and assuming the bed frames are real brown leather rather than bonded leather...i'd say about 1.5mil naira, give or take!!

u r welcome cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by stunna2(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2012
sage_: This does not come, anywhere close, to my theater of magic(Bedroom).

your magic is like every magic fake and computer generated! smh
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by baslone: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
bittyend: Nothing special - but who uses duvet in that naija weather and the heat? shocked shocked grin grin cool

Talk what you know!! Doubling your duvet can never take away the cold that'll hit you during a Sokoto state harmattan.

The heat and flies are killing but when the cold comes. . . .

Guy, You don't wan witness it.

Believe that!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by sage2(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
$tunna:
your magic is like every magic fake and computer generated! smh

Ever heard of the word "model"? Well, make of it whatever you will.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by stunna2(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2012
desthan: Please this is a student's bedroom.

click below and see what a WOW!!! bedroom looks like. Wetin be all this nonsense. . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/3481/beautiful-bedroom-pictures-how-see

hahahaha! i just looked up the thread you provided, all i see is mostly $1000 or 150.000naira 5piece bedroom sets that are very popular among the Indians! lol

same as those cheap furniture sets you see in all your jim iyke ninja home movies...!lol

flash over quality
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by dasparrow: 4:03am On Aug 18, 2012
@Post

And what proof do we have that this is Peter Okoye's bedroom? Go and check out bedrooms on the website 'Houzz' and then you will know how a 21st century bedroom should look like. That bedroom is so 19th century. We are in the 21st century now so he needs to step up his interior designs or hire someone who knows what they are doing to do it for him.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by kpolli(m): 6:09am On Aug 18, 2012
See the boots, is he a child?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by stunna2(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

And what proof do we have that this is Peter Okoye's bedroom? Go and check out bedrooms on the website 'Houzz' and then you will know how a 21st century bedroom should look like. That bedroom is so 19th century. We are in the 21st century now so he needs to step up his interior designs or hire someone who knows what they are doing to do it for him.

Nigerians can talk anyhow shaa!!
One must join the Herd. any attempts to express ur individuality and you are harshly judged for that!!

Then they wonder why their leaders don't dare take a step that is different from what's expected of them...rob the country dry simply because if they don't, they will be mocked when they leave power and have to get another Job! Smh
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by seir405: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by jenfasion: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
beautiful but!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by member479760: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
why na only one bed dey there?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by KA24DETT(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
I ain't got money like p square but my bedroom looks better .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals / Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga / Omoni Oboli Had A Flat Tyre At 2am On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.