Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom (40625 Views)

D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo) / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by bxcode(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mr--Why:
what is the morale of the story ?

Millions are dying from malaria and women from childbirth and we are stuck with this ?

No wonder Africa is the way it is.
What has this got to do with africa undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by manny4life(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
bittyend:

Who cares about the AC? And why switch on your AC to use duvet - isn't that stupid?

Anyone who uses duvet in Nigeria needs to be bytch-slapped, period... You don't need duvet in that hot weather..

Dude, QUIT ACTING LIKE THIS.

Who talked about switching on your AC to use duvet? Where did that come from?

The purpose of duvet is not for it to be used in AC, you made an assertion about weather and Heat. In the U.S., isn't there heat? Even up to the 100's ? Does that mean I don't use one? Some people, just like me, like to sleep in covers, everyone is not the same. Some people use it for decoration of their beds, bottom line of cover is to cover you up, whether it's heat or cold, is up to individuals. I only pointed out to you that they have AC in their room, regardless of duvet or not... Please don't confuse or twist your own words.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by hrhobi1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
DIS IS FOR THOSE WHO DOUBT IF THIS IS PETER'S ROOM OR NOT, DON'T YOU THINK HE CAN AFFORD THIS AND EVEN BETTER?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by DualCore1: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
Una jobless o.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by bittyend(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
manny4life:
Dude, QUIT ACTING LIKE THIS.

Who talked about switching on your AC to use duvet? Where did that come from?

The purpose of duvet is not for it to be used in AC, you made an assertion about weather and Heat. In the U.S., isn't there heat? Even up to the 100's ? Does that mean I don't use one? Some people, just like me, like to sleep in covers, everyone is not the same. Some people use it for decoration of their beds, bottom line of cover is to cover you up, whether it's heat or cold, is up to individuals. I only pointed out to you that they have AC in their room, regardless of duvet or not... Please don't confuse or twist your own words.

But my point is that, he shouldn't be using a duvet - a lighter cover is more appropriate for Nigerian weather.

Each to their own! undecided
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by gabriel74: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2012
manny4life: You guys eh, I love the room but really what's special about it?

The bed is a queen size bed, the coffee table is almost similar to what I have, (go to Target/Walmart.com, you'll see it) for under $149. The 3in 1 wall paint and the wall paper is pretty much (go figure), I'm not hating, but most contemporary styled bedrooms are like this.

Although the room looks good but NOT WOW, doesn't have that wow effect.

Please before you say I'm hating, I love P Square, but certain news are somewhat irrelevant, TO ME, not anyone else but ME.

Na Lieee ..You dey jealous
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by crackhouse(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
For sure this blogger is only good at posting pictures. Just visit the site and see for urself. www.lailaikeji.com
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by manny4life(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
bittyend:

But my point is that, he shouldn't be using a duvet - a lighter cover is more appropriate for Nigerian weather.

Each to their own! undecided

Hmm, I don't know what you mean by Nigerian weather, but you're right, each to their own smiley smiley smiley

gabriel74:

Na Lieee ..You dey jealous

Jealous about what? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by hardbody: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2012
Laila Ikeji: So, this is where he 'makes' it all happen with Lola who's pregnant with their second baby. cheesy cool

Nothing could be more stewpid. For starters, this room is not totally different from most bedrooms ofthe functional middle class in 9ja, at least for mine, other than the colour combo and the fact the room is not really 'roomy' enough, its just nothing different. If this is what makes them happy and rocks teh OP's world, fair and square. But should it be on the FP
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by andyanders: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
The bedroom is ok, but I think I have a better bedroom to whatI have seen here/
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by UyiIredia(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
Beautiful bedroom !
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by tlops(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
Mr--Why:
what is the morale of the story ?

Millions are dying from malaria and women from childbirth and we are stuck with this ?

No wonder Africa is the way it is.

so Na Psquare they kill them...
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2012
We don see am
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by DANILSA(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2012
Pls stop embarrassing the guys, what makes this single stuffed room special, last two years I watched them on MTV creek their bedroom was much better. This is a hotel room.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by DExplorer1: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
Dual Core: Una jobless o.
You follow join since you don comment.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by MrWhy1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
hrhobi1:

GUY GET AWAY WITH YOUR S-TUPID MENTALITY

Better and life changing threads to post on front page and we are stuck with pyschos all the time.

people like you are so carried away by material things that it has eaten deep into your conscience.

Everything in that room is not manufactured in this country or perhaps Africa.

Aint you ashamed of yourself ?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Jayfizz(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
@LaiLa i go agree say u be lie lie if u no show us proof.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by teetee123: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2012
Moderator am disappointed in u. What is this doing on d front page. Is there anything to prove that this is Peter Okoye bedroom pic.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Olalekan0(m): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2012
This is not in any way better than my bedroom. Trust me!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by desthan(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2012
Please this is a student's bedroom.

click below and see what a WOW!!! bedroom looks like. Wetin be all this nonsense. . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/3481/beautiful-bedroom-pictures-how-see
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by lanyats: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2012
can u show us dia toilets & Gucci undies pls
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
then see mine,bad belle people will nw say its not mine. grin

Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by blessed4ril(f): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
9c rum, bt nothing so special!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
R-u-b-b-i-s-h! Hw does dis cure d typhoid fever am havn?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
I love the artworks + frames on the wall, the beddings and the guitars.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
CoxyB: R-u-b-b-i-s-h! Hw does dis cure d typhoid fever am havn?

Aww, hope you get better.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Orikinla(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2012
Fine taste.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2012
Yield:

Aww, hope you get better.
amen oooo
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by sugar001(f): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2012
:DSource?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by Kk4(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2012
Those kicks.. Damn! Psquare yous d BOSS
Re: Pictures Of Peter Psquare's Beautiful Bedroom by lepasharon(f): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2012
my own bedroon fine pass!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Had A Flat Tyre At 2am On 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / Wizkid Gives Yoruba Lessons To Julie Adenuga / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.