Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Romantic Naija Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Naija Man (554 Views)

8 Things A Lady Should Never Do When Flirting With A Naija Man! / Naija Man Caught On Camera Cheating In US. Video / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Naija Man by EmmaUG: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2012
just come acros dis story on cool fm.lady of 27 who has bin in canada for 11 years came back to naija and met a guy she has bin communicating with through social network.she spent three week of her holiday with dis guy.the day of her departure to canada while geting to the airport.the guy went down on his kneel and ask her if she would marriege him and her reply was yes. to me one good side of me sees this as a true love but other side as naija guy,hmmm he cuold be up to somtin.so what do u think
NOTE.THIS IS A TRUE STORY
Re: Romantic Naija Man by emmyteddy4great(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2012
the way i see the story is two side of a coin in the sense whereby, the guy make love and may not love, but the girl has made the right choice to me.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Does He Give In Cos Of Love Or Lose It Cos Of Personal Principle??? / Good Times-old Times / ’are There Medications /pills To Lose Some Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.