Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? (12325 Views)

Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) / Prophet Mohammed's Married Life Explained: U Can Ask Your Questions Politely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
Modified
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
@Abouzaid:
by abouzaid: 9:35am
^^ my friend the age of aisha was given in the hadith and was quoted by the op, also no other age was given in hadith or sira, see the op article, my friend the old prophets were severely punished for their sins, ur sounding ignorant. Leading religious leaders have never doubted aisha age and is on based in issuing a fatwa by iran supreme ruler ayotala khomeni who himself is married to a 12yrs old girl. I will also post the fatwa later today. It specifically said that mohammed did thighing with aisha by rubbing his pen is on her tigh to gain intimate pleasure. The reason being that she is was too small. Dude check ur posts, u have posted about 3 different age ranges for aisha, ur sounding delusional. Tell me any other place in the hadith another age was given. Sannu ka dai. Yaya jin dadi? Ekwu
I know there was no good in your Abouzaid, only fronting to be a muslim! The hypocrites like you are also in Islam who would turn reality over its head.
How do we know that Aisha was not a 6 or 9 year old when she was married? Quran gave the age and maturity of who to be married. Read Surah Nisaa[4, Ayah 6
And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant.

If anyone was to be the one the verse will be alive upon, it would be Muhammad [sa]. Then from the hadith and sira, in particular we read that Abu Bakr [ra] the father of Aisha [ra] gave her into engagement to be married to a suitor who was not Muhammad [sa]. Abu Bakr and his household entered Islam in the first year, being already a neighbor and friend of the prophet, we cant dispute this. At the same time as he was entering Islam, he divorce the mother of Aisha for refusing to enter Islam. If Aisha was already engaged to be married, she must have to be alive because the only way to know the sex of a baby then was when the baby was delivered. As the conditions of muslims became dire in Makka, Abu Bakr who was the sole custodian of the little Aisha went to the family that was supposed to marry her and ask them to take her from him so that he can migrate to Ethiopia. It was at this tie the family said they dissolved the engagement, though the future husband was reported to be a muslim.

One will notice that it is the custom of the arabs for the father to take the child if the child is independent enough to not need mom as an infant would. Since Abu Bakr did not return her to his ex wife, we will have to say for sure that Aisha [ra] based on all of the above was at least 4 when the revelation began. Her only older sister was Asm'aa was 10 years older than her and she was a true teenager at the beginning of revelation.

Now tell me if Aisha [ra] was 6 or 9 at the 15th year of revelation if she was about 4 at the beginning of revelation? Hadith is not infallible the reason we have false, weak and strong hadiths. Anything that is against Quran is definitely not a strong and believable hadith. If it was true that Aisha [ra] was 6 or 9, the companions [ra] would have copied the messenger because Allah says he was the best example; reason that people around the world marry older wives, wives in their age groups and younger wives as long as the reached the marriage age of balagh [Puberty].

Just because some nut-job is saying a woman who reached puberty which is marriage age is 6 or 9, it does not mean that we should not examine it by evidence of every element that will let us know how old is the matured woman is, starting from the events surrounding her young life, upward to date. A person can spin a web to direct you to the wrong destination while you are looking at the correct destination, denying it because you have been dealt the dick cheney magic of repeating lies often about niger republic's yellow cake that it is now the truth in your weak mind.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
@Sweetnecta MAY ALLAH [swt] BLESS YOU... BAR'KA DE SALLAH
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
@truthisllight:
by truthislight: 12:26am

tintingz: hehehehehe fustrated fella...do you read my post at all or you just read few?...those are some rebuttals of muslim scholars of what the nut-brain op posted... Kindly visit http://answering-christianity.com

is the op NUT brain? huh

What a good defence are you?

If you say the op that directly quoted from your book is a nut brain do you know the implications?

Is that why the koran is in a dead language?
Arabic is one of the languages of the UN. How is it dead? Which nigerian language is alive if Arabic is dead? And hadith is false if not in accordance with the Quran. Hadith is weak even if it is in agreement with the Quran and the narrators cant possibly have heard it from the messenger [sa]. Hadith is strong if many chains narrated it, and evidence shows that the primary narrators may have heard it and it of course have to agree with the Quran.

@abouzaid;
by abouzaid: 6:17am
@tintingz, 1) u have accepted that mohammed molested a 6yrs old girl, have 13 wives among others 2) the attack u and ur mates are trying to make are laughable, all ur attacks are on jewish old testament bible prophets, if u mohammedans (followers of prophet mohammed) want to attack or make comparisons with we christians(followers of jesus christ), then compare mohammed to jesus christ, besides ur attacks on the jewish old testament prophets are lame, all the ppl u have called on this thread were punished severely for their sins. Solomon,david etc were all punished. I would advice u to start reading an english translation of the quran to see how messed up that book is, i will also advice u to read the holy bible to know the truth and be set free. Bless u my brother
how does a husband molest his wife? Even nigerian husband who wrestled his wife to submission and get se.x from the poor and tired woman you dont see molestation in that? did you read where Aisha [ra] complained about Muhammad [sa], to anyone, her parents, other wives, to God, because complained in the community about their husbands to God and revelations were released to answer them? You are not a follower of Jesus, you darn disbelieving soul because Jesus was a prophet of God, submitting to Him in full submission. How was Abraham, friend of Yahweh, father of faiths [unless you forget these points] was punished while you claim that your faith is accordance to his belief, and his bloodline carries the prophetic messages to all mankind, ending with Muhammad [sa] the only prophet sent to all man, in a single and everlasting binding message?
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
@truthis light:
by truthislight: 5:26pm On Aug 18

LagosShia:

https://www.nairaland.com/1022273/true-muhammad#11855742

come guy

stop insulting our intelligence,
if you dont have any thing to explain on this thread better stay off.

Better feed that CRAP to those you usually feed them to.

What direction was that?

Thread that is full of links upon links.

If not for this era will we have said anything is wrong with that violent guy?
how violent is a man who defends his people as they are attacked and never attacked an innocent or non combatant? You ave no shame.

That is why you guys will leave the koran in a dead language and intimidate and kill any that attempts to touch it so that people will follow you as blind men.
blind faith belongs to you and Arabic is a UN Language. Is your language in nigeria recognized or hebrew recognized or latin recognized or greek recognized?

Ofcouse, with this, it is obvious that you guys really have alot to hide by leaving the koran in a dead language, if you translate it it will be plain rubbish
if i translate any material it will be watered down rubbish as you call it; the reason i find the bible so.

What kind of conversion is islam trying to get people to follow them without being able to read the koran except through some bearded fellow?
bearded fellow is man, while no bearded fellow is a woman. And no one wants you in monotheistic religion if your 3 gods are good for you. its not by force.

And you come hear posting links, do we look link dunes?

Is your name synonimouse with stupidity?
If it is, i have noted it.

Dont you guys still marry 6/9 yrs old kids till date?
What are you trying to defend?
maybe you need to see what christian villagers and even town and city-sleeker do in south south.

May your 9yrs old daughter marry a fifty (50) year old man, if you dont you stand cursed by this defence of rubbish and lies.
Amin, if that will prevent her from being the test run of both young and grown men of the community.

Some people just hate dishonesty and like deceit cus it suit their filth.
hates dishonesty and lie deceit? scratch beard and wonder if this dude is not in need of attention/care.

If that book you follow is any thing from a wise god translate it and let every one read it and see the substance it is made of.
Ofcouse you will not cus you know it will not withstand scrutiny.
There is Quran in Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and English. If you can read any of these languages, google Quran.com and you may just find the english of what Quran may mean. I hope you dont live in the deep forest where there is no google capability?

Should not the word of God be made available to all of mankind to read and be wise and come to know him in all possible languages?

Randy men covering children with long cloths and locking children inside houses and calling them wives.
those muslim wives in england and usa and others are locked up in the street 'house' since we can see them in plain sight.

That is why you cant let others see what you have as wives
here is your problem: eyes candy. You want to feed your eyes.

cus they are 6/9 years old kids. Rot. Animalistic.

Where virtue is standing you dire bring your head.

By there fruit you will know them.
and the fruit that indulge in adultery and fornication belong to the tree of adultery and fornication. My wife is younger than me. Alhamdulillah. She is a grown woman. I guess i copied Muhammad [sa]. Please copy in marriage whoever you say you follow.

@abouzaid
by abouzaid: 9:07pm On Aug 18
LagosShia, i'm still waiting for u to defend ur religion, tell us if the hadith and quran are lying, that op post used the most reliable books of islam, for u 2 deny them would be to deny the very foundation of islam itself. I live in the north, and i know that an average muslim don't know anything in their holy books.
hadith may lie because it is fabricated by enemy of Islam pretending to be a muslim. However, Quran is true and you will have to show me from the Quran the age of Aisha [ra] as either 6 or 9 or prepubescence. if you cant then you have to accept what Lagosshia said or you are the lying enemy of Islam.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
I will not bother to respond to te thread starter on his article from Ali Sina or Daniel Pipes.

@The Op:
by The OP(m): 9:36pm On Aug 17
Yah, You are right however solomon was a better womanizer with 700 wifes, and You will agree he was blessed.
a womanizer is a man who cant do without a woman. Muhammad [sa] proved that he was by waiting as long as he waited to marry after the death of his one and only wife lady Khadijah [ra].

@abouzaid:
by abouzaid: 10:43pm On Aug 17
Glad to see this thread again, @op, solomon did not dictate a maximum of 4 wives for his religious followers while he takes as many as 13, solomon lived what he preached while mohammed lived against what he preached. Also king solomon's lust for women is what made him to abandon God leading to God punishing him and his generations yet unborn by dividing israel into two kingdoms. His family only ruled two tribes cos of God's love for his father while another family ruled the remaining ten kingdoms. Honestly u can't call that a blessing for being a womanizer.
if God didnt like Solomon, why making him the wisest of all biblical personages? Why allowing his book to be included in the Bible? And as to David, remember that you people say that he was a killed and a wife snatcher? What kind of God is inconsistent? The temple you and the jews are waiting for was built by this hated Solomon. Alhamdulillah that the muslims have a mosque on it showing that God loves the muslims, even as you suffer us and think we are no good, you darn evil doer!

And Muhammad [sa] followed the order of God on him, including marry more than 4 wives because Allah says in Surah Ahzab 33 ayah 50 to 52 as shown here:
33;50 O Prophet, indeed We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have given their due compensation and those your right hand possesses from what Allah has returned to you [of captives] and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who emigrated with you and a believing woman if she gives herself to the Prophet [and] if the Prophet wishes to marry her, [this is] only for you, excluding the [other] believers. We certainly know what We have made obligatory upon them concerning their wives and those their right hands possess, [but this is for you] in order that there will be upon you no discomfort. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

33:51 You, [O Muhammad], may put aside whom you will of them or take to yourself whom you will. And any that you desire of those [wives] from whom you had [temporarily] separated - there is no blame upon you [in returning her]. That is more suitable that they should be content and not grieve and that they should be satisfied with what you have given them - all of them. And Allah knows what is in your hearts. And ever is Allah Knowing and Forbearing.

33:52 Not lawful to you, [O Muhammad], are [any additional] women after [this], nor [is it] for you to exchange them for [other] wives, even if their beauty were to please you, except what your right hand possesses. And ever is Allah , over all things, an Observer.
i have provided by the Permission of Allah on me the Mercy of Allah on Muhammad [sa] and the muslims [ra] the allowances of Muhammad marrying more than what is allowed for the muslims, so that Muhammad can have alliances and allegiances with families and tribes and clans in order to strengthen the muslims, the mercy on the wives so that the whole muslim community showers praises and prayers on them till the end of time [ra to each of them], the limit put on the messenger [sa] so that there is a balance and women dont just throw themselves at him wanting to be included in the house of the messenger whereby even leaving their husbands to be undue bachelors, unfairly. We see that Muslims can have wives till they die while the messenger was restricted to to have anymore, even if there were other needs arising later.

@chibooks:
by CHIBOOKS: 11:49pm On Aug 17
Solomon was never a Religious leader and definitely neither a Religious nor a moral model to emulate, but merely a political leader prone and exposed to all power and lustful desires and abuse.
Since the book of pharaoh or goliath, etc are not in the Bible why have the book of Solomon? I guess you dont need the moral wisdom of Solomn?

On the other hand Mohammad was supposed to be a model to follow in all spheres of lives - moraaly, politically and otherwise. It is therefore a disappointment when such a supposed model is seen lacking these vitues, and putting the fault on "Allah's revelations" If due comparison could be made of a parrelel model, one should look at the life of JESUS.
what Muhammad [sa] lacks is his having a legal marriage with a young wife and Jesus who was a confirmed bachelor has this moral compass? I wonder how you people dont emulate Jesus instead of Muhammad [sa] wherein your men marry younger wives and your women look for older men for husband?

@Truthislight:
by truthislight: 8:33am On Aug 18
D P

by truthislight: 8:38am On Aug 18
Now i know more reason why sexually unrestrained people rush to this safe sex haven.

Satan woshipers also indulged in unrestrained intimate excaped.
in all the world over christians are by and large the largest portion of people who engage in illicit se.x: brothels, bath houses, orgy joints, red light districts and the nigerian prostitutes overseas are largely christians.

@Evil brain:
by Evil Brain(m): 10:32am On Aug 18

poj: All i will say is that god will forgive you.

How come you're not trying to defend your faith? What's your explanation for Mohammed's behaviour? Is it that the scriptures are wrong and he didn't really do any of those things? Or is it that he isn't held to the same standard as other followers of allah?

Could a Muslim please comment on this?

No insults please.
read the Quran. and i have responded, above.

@crazyman:
by CrazyMan(m): 11:23am On Aug 18

Evil Brain:
How come you're not trying to defend your faith? What's your explanation for Mohammed's behaviour? Is it that the scriptures are wrong and he didn't really do any of those things? Or is it that he isn't held to the same standard as other followers of allah?

Could a Muslim please comment on this?

No insults please.

What do you want them to say?

Their god married a 9year old girl. I now see why the fulani herdsmen and his other misguided followers r*ape infant girls randomly.

Its obvious they're walking in the footsteps of their master.
the actions of the fulani herdsmen are on the fulani herdsmen and not on Islam. And Muhammad [sa] is not God or god to any single muslim. And i have responded to the 9 years old allegation. Anyone who was alive during the nigerian civil war could not be under 40 years old, in the same way that Aisha [ra] could not be 9 years old at year 2 of hijr when she was alive before the start of the 13 years spent in Makka prior to coming to Yathrib, Madina.

@truthislight:
by truthislight: 1:58pm On Aug 18

eghosaobas: this post should be in islam forum

what do we call this?

That the moderator should come to your rescue?

Can the mod desend so low?

You should really be ashamed of yourself.

Randy Dads.

When you see your 9yrs old daughter you get arouse.
the thread is good where it is. You should not accuse unless you can prove it. Read my posts.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by abouzaid: 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^ my friend stop boring us out with long irrelevant posts. Stop attacking jewish prophets, we are christians not jews, if u want to compare, pls compare jesus to mohammed, besides i have explained several times that they were severely punished. My friend the op wrote with quotation that aisha father did not agree to the marriage proposal but was convinced by mohammed as how that is possible in their religion. That shows marrying of 6yrs to a 52yrs old man was NOT ACCEPTABLE IN THEIR CULTURE. For u to say that the hadith is lying is blasphemy, that hadith also contains the pillars of islam. It contains that aisha was 6yrs old and no other age was given. I'm using a cell phone now but i will post later tonight the fatwa issued by islamic scholars which declared that mohammed did not only marry aisha at that age but molested her by using his penes to rub on her private part to derive pleasure. Is that true or false? And stop calling me a bad muslim since i have posted it here that i'm a christian living in the north. Stop attacking the jewish prophets because not only are u ignorant about them,they are not relevant here nor is the jewish talmud or whatever, the op made all his quotation from the QURAN &HADITH, face the issues and refute or accept them not attacking jews. I will post more quotations and a fatwa later. Face the topics pls. The op used only the QURAN & HADITH. The only way u can refute the article is to deny that the books are not saying the truth. Face the issues pls,IRANIAN ISLAMIC SCHOLARS ACCEPT EVERYTHING WRITTEN ABOVE BY THE OP. Do u? Barka da ranna
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
abouzaid: ^^ my friend stop boring us out with long irrelevant posts. Stop attacking jewish prophets, we are christians not jews, if u want to compare, pls compare jesus to mohammed, besides i have explained several times that they were severely punished. My friend the op wrote with quotation that aisha father did not agree to the marriage proposal but was convinced by mohammed as how that is possible in their religion. That shows marrying of 6yrs to a 52yrs old man was NOT ACCEPTABLE IN THEIR CULTURE. For u to say that the hadith is lying is blasphemy, that hadith also contains the pillars of islam. It contains that aisha was 6yrs old and no other age was given. I'm using a cell phone now but i will post later tonight the fatwa issued by islamic scholars which declared that mohammed did not only marry aisha at that age but molested her by using his penes to rub on her private part to derive pleasure. Is that true or false? And stop calling me a bad muslim since i have posted it here that i'm a christian living in the north. Stop attacking the jewish prophets because not only are u ignorant about them,they are not relevant here nor is the jewish talmud or whatever, the op made all his quotation from the QURAN &HADITH, face the issues and refute or accept them not attacking jews. I will post more quotations and a fatwa later. Face the topics pls. The op used only the QURAN & HADITH. The only way u can refute the article is to deny that the books are not saying the truth. Face the issues pls,IRANIAN ISLAMIC SCHOLARS ACCEPT EVERYTHING WRITTEN ABOVE BY THE OP. Do u? Barka da ranna
guy abeg go sidon....if you dont have nothing to post just sharaaap...WHY USING A JEW BOOK WHY BELIEVING IN OT BIBLE IS THE YAWEH A.K.A JEHOVA DIFFERENT FROM THE JEHOVA IN NT BIBLE? YOU WANT TELL ME THAT JESUS IS NOT A JEW RABBI BUT A CHRISTIAN? WHERE DID JESUS MENTION CHRISTIANITY OR CALL HIS DISCIPLES CHRISTIANS, SHOW ME WHERE JEHOVA DECLARE CHRISTIANITY OR CHRISTIANS HIS TRUE FOLLOWERS JUST A VERSE AND I WILL CONVERT TO A CHRISTIAN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A SOUL.
ANSWERS HAVE BEEN GIVEN BUT YOU WANT TO ARGUE FOR ARGUEMENT SAKE.
THE JEWS NEVER BELIEVE IN NT BIBLE NOR JESUS THEY EVEN INSULT MARY CALLING ARE MANY NAMES THEY MAKE FUN OF CHRISTIANS CUZ UR BIBLE OT AND NT ARE WRITTEN BY JEWS.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
This guy and these Long Giant Post...He is ruining the Thread...LoL I am about to unfollow this shid man.

These Mega Irrelevant Post. grin The Guy's Insane.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by abouzaid: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
Tintinz, ur intentionally dodging d answer and ruining the thread with long irrelevant quotes. What we know for sure how ever is that leading islamic scholars accepts the op post and even issue fatwa based on it. I'm leaving u to ur conscience to take the best spiritual decision for yourself. May the almight God grant u the wisdom and strength to achieve salvation for your soul. I pray through jesus christ our lord amen. Be blessed
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by digospel2: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
Jesus Christ never tolerate adultery in His teachings. He strongly condemn fornication, adultery, uncleaness(e.g. handling). He emphasized one man to marry one woman. The old law of Moses gave permission for polygamy and not the perfect will of God. The followers of Jesus that commit fornication, adultery and uncleaness will end in hell. But it is disheartening that the founder of islam was involve not only in polygamy but also in uncleaness. God is holy (clean)and no unclean person will be accepted by God not even a world religious leader. Am calling all and sundry irrespective of religious belief, come out of uncleaness and be washed in the blood of Jesus before you can be accepted by God. No amount of water even taking a bath in the ocean can make you clean except the blood of the unblemish lamb of God (Jesus)that was offered as the final sacrifice for sin (uncleaness) can make one clean and be accepted by God for a peaceful rest in heaven. REPENT for the kingdom of God is at hand !
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2012
while abouzaid is pretending that he is having a discussion, any person can come up with a statement to malign anyone. The maligning of Muhammad [sa] is something that we in Islam sometimes need to respond to.

Again, anyone who was born before the end of nigerian civil war could not be 30 years old, the same way that Aisha [ra] who was born before start of revelation could not be 9 at the beginning of hijra.

@~royal~;
by ~Royal~: 4:54pm
This guy and these Long Giant Post...He is ruining the Thread...LoL I am about to unfollow this shid man.

These Mega Irrelevant Post. grin The Guy's Insane.
i dont think anyone is insane here. evidently you are not muslim.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by vickyO(f): 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
David, Solomon and co were not prophets, they were just Bible characters so they should not be used as examples. Most of the prophets in the Bible were not married and were never involved in the act of womanizing. Fingers should not be pointed at the Bible cos no prophet was a womanizer.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
abouzaid: Tintinz, ur intentionally dodging d answer and ruining the thread with long irrelevant quotes. What we know for sure how ever is that leading islamic scholars accepts the op post and even issue fatwa based on it. I'm leaving u to ur conscience to take the best spiritual decision for yourself. May the almight God grant u the wisdom and strength to achieve salvation for your soul. I pray through jesus christ our lord amen. Be blessed
guy I dont need for you to blab just show me where "JEHOVAH DECLARE CHRISTIANITY AND CHRISTIANS TO BE HIS OWN TRUE FOLLOWERS" this your chance to convert someone...atleast jehovah said to jews ISREAL CHOOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD in OT bible and later written that God will choose another NATION to be his kingdom
Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God
shall be taken from you(jews), and given to a nation
bringing forth the fruits thereof.

What nation is the verse talking of? Where is the nation? I know the answer to this verse but I want you to give the answer...dont think its christianity cuz its not a nation but a sect created by a jew(paul)
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
vickyO: David, Solomon and co were not prophets, they were just Bible characters so they should not be used as examples. Most of the prophets in the Bible were not married and were never involved in the act of womanizing. Fingers should not be pointed at the Bible cause no prophet was a womanizer.
one question...why are they there in the bible if God didnt choose them why putting them in the bible?
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by truthislight: 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^^^

guy, does it take extra long post to defend Muhamed?

You guys are not using you full mental capacity then,

that is why you just copy and pest.

This is sickening.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^^^Short statement: the christians lied because the copied weak or fabricated hadith.

@Vicky0:
by vickyO(f): 7:20pm
David, Solomon and co were not prophets, they were just Bible characters so they should not be used as examples. Most of the prophets in the Bible were not married and were never involved in the act of womanizing. Fingers should not be pointed at the Bible cause no prophet was a womanizer.
if David, and Solomon and co [Abraham, Jacob] were not prophets, who were the prophets that prophet Jesus said he came to abolish them and the laws?

Please list the prophets since all of these were just Bible characters and can never be your examples. The non example man was the man whose Psalm you use to cover yourself from evil instead of either Yahweh or New Testament of Jesus.

You people never let us forget that Jesus was from the house of David and the Temple of Solomon is the single most important structure to the jews who are the owners of your salvation. I guess they were no prophet, just mere characters.

Again, list the prophets because this muslim just called your bluff.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
truthislight: ^^^^

This is sickening.

..!!Rotflmmfaoooo!!..
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
Is this thread about Muhamed or Solomon and David?

The moslems instead of defending or throwing more light on the issue are busy discussing about kings in the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2012

that is why you just copy and paste.

This is sickening.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
@~Royal~:
by ~Royal~: 10:11pm

This is sickening.

..!!Rotflmmfaoooo!!..
for a woman who wears headscarf covering her neck, etc, you must be a hypocrite if you are not a muslim, and if you are a muslim, you must be ignorant of your religion since you can rotflmmfaoooo when people of the book are lying on Muhammad[sa]

@Val_dee:
by val_dee: 10:19pm
Is this thread about Muhamed or Solomon and David?

The moslems instead of defending or throwing more light on the issue are busy discussing about kings in the Bible.
The thread is about Muhammad [sa]. And my yoruba language we have a saying that goes like this "oun to jo oun la fi nwe oun. aran ope o jo alabawun" [it is what is similar that we make comparison. The pattern on the palm tree does not resemble the shell of the turtle.

that being said, David [Daud} and Solomon {Sulaiman] [as] were muslim prophets and you will read their stories in the Quran. They were also married, just like the chairman of prophets, Muhammad bin Abdallah [sa].

I need not compare Jesus son of Mary [Isa bin Maryam] [as] though a muslim prophet, but he was not married and I can not take marriage examples from him whereas I can of fasting, and other form of worship from him. All in all, in every case, it is Muhammad [sa] who made me recognized each of these noble persons.

Yes. The thread is about Muhammad [sa] and the lies you people are spewing on him. And I and other nigerian, specifically the Yoruba muslims aught to challenge you every step of the way.

See. I did not talk about Paul from the Bible because he means nothing to me and he is not worthy of consideration of who to admire.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2012

This is sickening.
why not deffend jehova who was given 32 virgins?
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
val_dee: Is this thread about Muhamed or Solomon and David?

so from what I, Lagoshia, sweetnecta posted you didnt find any answer the op fabricated hadiths...if you realy need an answer scroll back back and read again.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Mgbadike80: 2:01am On Aug 20, 2012
Proof that Mohammed did thigh Aisha as a 6 year old girl: English and
Arabic. – How www.defendstudents.org <http://www.defendstudents.org/>
got CAIR on the run !!!!!

*The permanent committee for scientific research and religious
sanctions:* **

Bakr ben Abdullah Abu Zeid, Member

Saleh ben Fozan Al Fozan, Member

Abdel Aziz ben Abdullah ben Mohammed Aal Sheikh, Chairman

*Fatwa (religious sanction)*

*Number 41409 dated 7/5/1421*

*August 8, 2000*

Praise is to God and blessings on the prophet that is the last of all
prophets.

The permanent committee for scientific research and religious sanctions
has looked onto the request of Abu Abdallah Mohammed Al Shamry which was
sent to the committee from the general secretariat of the Committee of
Higher Scholars number 1809 date 3/5/1421. The requester asked the
following:

Lately, It has spread on a large scale, especially in weddings, the
habit of thighing little boys; what is the ruling of the Quran on this?
Especially, that God’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) has thighed
Ayesha (may God be pleased with her)

The committee, after studying the request, has ruled the following:

It is not the true guidance of Muslims throughout centuries to resort to
the use of these unlawful practices, which were imported to our
countries through the immoral videos that are being sent by the infidels
and enemies of Islam. [b] As for the thighing of the messenger of God to
his fiancée Ayesha, she was six years old and he could not engage in
sexual intercourse with her because of her young age, therefore he used
to place his penis between her thighs and rub it lightly. In addition,
the messenger of God had full control of his penis in contrary to the
believers. [/b]Therefore, it is not permitted to practice thighing, whether
in weddings, or at homes, or schools, due to its grave harm. And may God
curse the infidels who brought these practices to our countries. ARABIC
BELOW …
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 20, 2012
Mgbadike80: Proof that Mohammed did thigh Aisha as a 6 year old girl: English and
Arabic. – How www.defendstudents.org <http://www.defendstudents.org/>
got CAIR on the run !!!!!

*The permanent committee for scientific research and religious
sanctions:* **

Bakr ben Abdullah Abu Zeid, Member

Saleh ben Fozan Al Fozan, Member

Abdel Aziz ben Abdullah ben Mohammed Aal Sheikh, Chairman

*Fatwa (religious sanction)*

*Number 41409 dated 7/5/1421*

*August 8, 2000*

Praise is to God and blessings on the prophet that is the last of all
prophets.

The permanent committee for scientific research and religious sanctions
has looked onto the request of Abu Abdallah Mohammed Al Shamry which was
sent to the committee from the general secretariat of the Committee of
Higher Scholars number 1809 date 3/5/1421. The requester asked the
following:

Lately, It has spread on a large scale, especially in weddings, the
habit of thighing little boys; what is the ruling of the Quran on this?
Especially, that God’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) has thighed
Ayesha (may God be pleased with her)

The committee, after studying the request, has ruled the following:

It is not the true guidance of Muslims throughout centuries to resort to
the use of these unlawful practices, which were imported to our
countries through the immoral videos that are being sent by the infidels
and enemies of Islam. [b] As for the thighing of the messenger of God to
his fiancée Ayesha, she was six years old and he could not engage in
sexual intercourse with her because of her young age, therefore he used
to place his penis between her thighs and rub it lightly. In addition,
the messenger of God had full control of his penis in contrary to the
believers. [/b]Therefore, it is not permitted to practice thighing, whether
in weddings, or at homes, or schools, due to its grave harm. And may God
curse the infidels who brought these practices to our countries. ARABIC
BELOW …

...Lmfao this nIqqah was a creep....Ayesha got Molestedd. ole nasty muthafoukah

"Rub it Lightly"

Yeah ok...He beat that thang up!!!

A Six Year old!!!....

Come on now

We know what time it is.

He Pounded That 6 year old Vajina mercilessly with his Nasty Filthy Hairy Beard Scratching against her back
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by tintingz(m): 5:44am On Aug 20, 2012
Modified
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by true2god: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2012
@ tintingz stop being funny with ur long post aimed at defending the indefendable. If u hav a daughter of six or nine yrs old and an old man of 52 comes to u dat he wants to marry her hw will u feel? Happy right? I strongly believe u wont and wuld most probably get the man arrested for violating ur privacy. Le us stop using religion as an excuse for irrationality. What mohammed did was bad, lets call a spade a spade unles the story is false. There is no any god that will reveal to man 52 yr old man to marry a tuddler unless dat god is crazy. Even the bush-men in the film: 'the gods must be crazy' will neva try dat. Many atimes we end up quotin bible and koran so much without our senses again. What mohammed did at dat time is not ok and should be condemned by all and assundry. Even a modern day womanizer will not do dat, at least he will go for a more mature girl or lady. This act is not only very lustful but a 'psychotic' behavior. No man with his right senses will do dat. Imagine hw the poor girl will feel anytime dis man wanted to meet her. And im very sure this man must hav used threat and intimidatn to force the girl's father to accept dis proposal or face the consequnce cos hes a strong warrior and can kill at will. My God, pple shuld always think na. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by abouzaid: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2012
@tintingz, that your last long post was actually proving that muhammed defiled aisha at 9 and mary was atleast 16 when she became pregnant. It also proved that she died a virgin. Infact that post destroyed all your previous attempt to make an argument. SERIOUSLY, YOU DON'T EVEN READ YOUR OWN LONG POSTS BEFORE YOU COPY AND POST THEM AND YOU EXPECT US TO BE READING IT. Nawah 4 u o
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
lol@the last 2 post

This topic has drove him crazy, he's suicidal right now.

Why doesn't he just type and express himself?

Instead he seems to be some sort of Koranic Spam Bot.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
tintingz: The Jewish Talmud says sex with a
little girl is permitted if she is three years of

....lol

The lengths people will go to defend their Idols
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
^^^ I dont know what you are on.
But it is a bad quality in you if:
you re not a muslim, yet dress up like a muslim.
That is deceit. You need to go and remove the Islamic head covering you have on in your picture.
You should uncover your head, as it should be uncovered.

if you are a muslim, then you are one of the most ignorant muslims on earth.
islam does not need you and it will be a relieve if the wheat is known clearly from the useless shaft.
Re: Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? by Sweetnecta: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
^^^ I dont know what you are on.
But it is a bad quality in you if:
you re not a muslim, yet cover your head up like one.
That is deceit. You need to go and remove the Islamic head covering you have on in your picture.
You should uncover your head, as it should be uncovered.

if you are a muslim, then you are one of the most ignorant muslims on earth.
islam does not need you and it will be a relieve if the wheat is known clearly from the useless shaft.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State / Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons / Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.