Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet (11363 Views)

Mohammed Was Mentioned In Bible And Bhuddist Scripture / Prophet Mohammed Was A Womaniser? / The Legacy Of A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 12:55am On Jul 16, 2010
One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life. He must not be given to lust, he must not be a sexual pervert, and he must not be a despoiler, a highway robber, a war criminal, a mass murderer or an assassin. One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character. He must stand above the vices of the people of his time. Yet Muhammad’s life is that of a gangster godfather. He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children. He despoiled the women captured in war after killing their husbands and told his followers that it is okay to have intimacy with their captives and their “right hand possessions” (Quran 33:50) He assassinated those who criticized him and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia. Muhammad was bereft of human compassion. He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way. Muhammad was a narcissist like Hitler, Saddam or Stalin. He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 6-year-old child. He simply could not feel the pain of others. He brutally massacred thousands of innocent people and pillaged their wealth. His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he is entitled to do as he pleased and commit all sorts of crimes and his evil deeds are justified.

Why Quran is not from God:

Muhammad produced no miracles and when pressed he claimed that his miracle is the Quran. Yet a cursory look at the Quran reveals that this book is full of errors. Quran is replete with scientific heresies, historic blunders, mathematical mistakes, logical absurdities, grammatical errors and ethical fallacies. It is badly compiled and it contradicts itself. There is nothing intelligent in this book let alone miraculous. Muhammad challenged people to produce a “Surah like it” or find an error therein, yet Muslims would kill anyone who dares to criticize it. In such a climate of hypocrisy and violence truth is the first casualty.

Do You Find Yourself in the web of Islam and not knowing how to get out? Do you want to know more about Islam?
send me an email: [email]ajoguegbe@yahoo.com[/email].
You can also visit the blog: http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by jcross19: 3:13am On Jul 16, 2010
and the abrogation of some verses in that book of poem called koran, then lets view this physical mind on that verses review by allah to wannabe prophet WHY IS THAT VERSES ARE NOT REVIEW BEFORE THE ACTION BUT AFTER OR AT CAUSE OF THE ACTION ? all i can see in that koran is that evry step he took he used that poem to deceived his country ment to acheived his self intrest okay look at where he saw his daughter -in law taken bath next on the verse was that allah ordered him to married his adorbted son's wife huh can you see that tricks why allah did not tell you before you see her? huh
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2010
Jesus followers have turned to Liars. Please be honest to answer the following
THE XTIAN ALTAR IS SET UP NEARLY IDENTICAL WITH A RITUAL ALTER FOR WITCHCRAFT:

The usual xtian mass/service makes use of the following:

* The Bell
* The Incense burner/Thurible
* The Candles
* The Host
* The Book
* The Chalice filled with wine
* Oil

Yet, in spite of this, the xtian church murdered enmasse, those accused of being witches, sorcerers and those of Pagan religions.
The Rosary was stolen from Tibetan Mala Beads, used for meditation. The repetition of the "Hail Marys" and the "our fathers" are stolen from the East Asian Mantras. A Mantra is a word repeated over and over to focus the mind in meditation. "Ohm" is the most common. The robotic repetitious prayers recited over and over again in Christian Churches are also corrupted imitations of mantras.
#
he church steeple is a copy of the Egyptian Obelisk, the only difference is the crucifix on top. We are all familiar with the Egyptian obelisk, such as "Cleopatra's Needle." This has a lot in common with the "Maypole." The "Maypole" was the symbol for the May King's phallus (erect penis). This is a symbol of fertility. On the eve of Beltane (April 30th), celebrants danced around the maypole. The original Egyptian obelisks were symbols of the phallus. They represented the erect organ of the earth God "Geb" as he lay on the ground trying to reach up to unite himself with the Goddess "Neith/Nut" of the overarching sky. Unbeknownst to most xians, their church steeple is a symbolic erect penis with a cross on top.
# "Amen" when said at the end of Christian prayers was STOLEN as well. "Amen" was stolen from the Egyptian "Amon." "Amon RA."

# The HALO was stolen from Hindu Gods and the Buddha. Both religions predated christianity by centuries.

Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by Roliks09: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2010
Silly thread, devoid of facts, reason and intelligible words. @OP, Get a job!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by Pimpu(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2010
@ajoguegbe,JCROSS although ur aguement lacks reasoning,fact and interlectual i will still reply u.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2010
Hey ajoguegbe and jcross19,  smiley I can joyfully say you no nothing about Islam and if you say you know Islam then lets meet for dialogue i don't oftenly come online, I would have reply to your blackmailed post. I stay at Ikeja, where do you (two) stay maybe i can pay a visit or probably you pay me a visit for the discussion.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
mY MANN PIMPU NICE JOB PLS HELP ME BEG THIS LIARS WHO CLAIM TO BE CHURCH GOERS TO EVEN LEARN TO CITE SOURCES FOR THEIR LIES THE WHOLE WRITE - UP LACKED ANY EVIDENCE EXCEPT THE MORRONS VIEWS WHICH DOES NOT HOLD WATER.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by Okijajuju1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2010
If mohammed was not a prophet, Jesus was artificially inseminated. angry
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2010
@Vedaxcool: you are trying to divert attention from the topic.Thank God everybody ignored you. Replace all the places you put christian with Catholic and you may be closer to being correct. Islam copied a lot from Catholicisms fallen version of Christianity. But since thats not the topic,let me pause on that. 2) You were thanking pimpu and asking for sources. Well browse the net for the life of Muhammed, in case you dont know who you are following. even his biography written by Muslims are stories of terrorism, pedophiliac (Sanni Yerima only copied) and robbery.

@ghany: I also stay in Ikeja, though im interested in your challenge but i'm careful with Muslims and their terrorist tendencies.You may just be trying to find where i stay in other to organise a mob action. but you can send me an email. I believe i will clear all your confusion: you can check out these blogs on Islam.
ON SUICIDE BOMBING http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html
ON ISRAEL: http://judewatchman..com/2009/12/microsoft-bible.html

@Pimpu: You covered the whole place with prove that Islam is the fastest growing religeon. Well that cancer grows fast is not a sign that it is good. The problem of the world today is that Islam is growing. As it grows, Terrorism, Human right abuse pedophiliac and other vices grow with it. Please dont present this argument next time to intelligent people

ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP TO BE DELIVERED FROM THE SPIRIT OF ISLAM SHOULD SEND ME AN EMAIL: ajoguegbe@yahoo.com
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 2:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
@Vedaxcool. You asked for sources. Check out these source from wikipaedia about Muhammad. Wikipaedia is a non religious site and the information on Islam is updated by Muslims alone. the Information represented in numbers after each source tells you where it was gotten. You can check the site for the sources that the numbers point to(they are core Islamic sources):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad

Beginning of armed conflict
Following the emigration, the Meccans seized the properties of the Muslim emigrants in Mecca.[103] Economically uprooted and with no available profession, the Muslim migrants turned to raiding Meccan caravans as an act of war, deliberately initiating armed conflict between the Muslims and Mecca.[104][105] Muhammad delivered Qur'anic verses permitting the Muslims to fight the Meccans (see Qur'an 22:39–40).[106] These attacks pressured Mecca by interfering with trade, and allowed the Muslims to acquire wealth, power and prestige while working towards their ultimate goal of inducing Mecca's submission to the new faith.[107][108] In March of 624, Muhammad led some three hundred warriors in a raid on a Meccan merchant caravan. The Muslims set an ambush for them at Badr.[109] Aware of the plan, the Meccan caravan eluded the Muslims. Meanwhile, a force from Mecca was sent to protect the caravan, continuing forward to confront the Muslims upon hearing that the caravan was safe. … Muhammad and his followers saw in the victory a confirmation of their faith.[15] The Qur'anic verses of this period, unlike the Meccan ones, dealt with practical problems of government and issues like the distribution of spoils.[114]
The victory strengthened Muhammad's position in Medina and dispelled earlier doubts among his followers. As a result the opposition to him became less vocal. Pagans who had not yet converted were very bitter about the advance of Islam. Two persons, Asma bint Marwan and Abu 'Afak had composed verses taunting and insulting the Muslims. They were killed by persons belonging to their own or related clans , but nothing was said and no blood-feud followed.[115]

Marriages
At the age of 25, Muhammad married Khadijah bint Khuwaylid. The marriage lasted for 25 years and was a happy one.[52] Muhammad relied upon Khadija in many ways and did not enter into marriage with another woman during this marriage.[53][54] After the death of Khadija, it was suggested to Muhammad by Khawla bint Hakim that he should marry Sawda bint Zama, a Muslim widow, or Aisha, daughter of Um Ruman and Abu Bakr of Mecca. Muhammad is said to have asked her to arrange for him to marry both.[55] Traditional sources dictate that Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad[55][56][57] but the marriage was not consummated until she was nine or ten years old.[55][56][58][59][60] Later, Muhammad married additional wives, nine of whom survived him.[51]
After migration to Medina, Muhammad (who was now in his fifties) married several women. These marriages were contracted mostly for political or humanitarian reasons, these wives being either widows of Muslims who had been killed in the battles and had been left without a protector, or belonging to important families or clans whom it was necessary to honor and strengthen alliances.[61]

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by precap2(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2010
ajoguegbe:

Beginning of armed conflict
Following the emigration, the Meccans seized the properties of the Muslim emigrants in Mecca.[103] Economically uprooted and with no available profession, the Muslim migrants turned to raiding Meccan caravans as an act of war, deliberately initiating armed conflict between the Muslims and Mecca.[104][105] Muhammad delivered Qur'anic verses permitting the Muslims to fight the Meccans (see Qur'an 22:39–40).[106] These attacks pressured Mecca by interfering with trade, and allowed the Muslims to acquire wealth, power and prestige while working towards their ultimate goal of inducing Mecca's submission to the new faith.[107][108] In March of 624, Muhammad led some three hundred warriors in a raid on a Meccan merchant caravan. The Muslims set an ambush for them at Badr.

I didn't bother to look at your Wiki post because there is something a few moslems know and the ones that don't know it wallow in laughable ignorance.
Mohammad was a terrorist hired by the Roman Catholic cusaders to deliver Israel into their (Catholic) hands, because they have tried many unsuccessful times to take over Jerusalem and build the biggest cathedral there. The story is very long but at bottom Mohammad rebelled after some misunderstanding and on decided to keep away from the Roman Catholics, but he could not completely relinquish the catholic way of life.
May I also let you know wonderful moslem bros that Mohammad's mother could not bear child for her husband until something happened. . . . If you can complete the story, I'll give you the biggest surprise of the millennium.

But to put a conclusion, Mohammad introduced terror into the heart of his followers and the catholics erred in hiring him and bringing him to eminence.

Holla!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by slimfit4(m): 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2010
@ajoguegbe

Obviously you lack some knowledge, However i will appreciate that if you are a xtian then you should try to seek wisdom before you tarnish yourself because you show nothing about a quality of a xtian.

All the list of crimes you have mentioned that the Prophet commits (which i dont think that was the way it happened but lets assume it happens like such) can be found in the bible amongst all other prophets.They might be in different forms but still crimes.

Just calm down and its better to ask if you dont understand somethings well and not just reading some anti islam articles and not finding out from its true source. And that goes out to some Muslims that says rubbish after reading some anti christian articles as well.

Please guys i like a forum with intelligent ideas and not ridiculous claims.Am not here to argue just gets your theories and take them to an intelligent muslim scholar and he will give you good answers to your so called crimes.

You dont sound like someone who likes trouble for all this so why not just cool down and try getting some answers from the right sources and not the sources that says what you want to hear.

@Pimpu

You shouldnt have done so much trouble,you should know the poster has no idea of what hes talking about. you shouldnt blame him but the articles he reads.

@vedaxcool

I understand lying against a religion makes us vex but we still have to be patient because i have always told my friends online forums are not the best ways to discuss such a sensitive issue like religion.

I like my discussions illustrated with intelligence and facts,

Peace.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2010
We Muslim are not in a hurry to prove the prophethood of Muhammad and insha Allah I will give you aconcise topic on the prophethood of Muhammad but one of the chief reason aju-goat or gum or whatever is that the author of this topic hardly cited any evidence for his comment may be you were the clown that gave him the piece - well i do not know- further more you said that i did not anwer the topic yes i did not because i have come to see that is how most xtians that respond to issue on this forum. But since you foolishly believe the piece of rubbish let me give you some appetisers According to Islamic tradition, each prophet conveyed the same basic ideas of Islam (defined as submission to God, to his words and to his orders). They brought the belief in a single God and in the avoidance of idolatry and sin. Each came to preach Islam and told of the coming of the final law-bearing prophet and messenger of God: Muhammad. Each prophet directed a message to a different group and each prophet taught minor variations in sharia (or the practice of religion) to a different target audience. These variations constitute applications of Islam: mainstream Muslims do not consider them discrete versions of Islam.

Islamic tradition holds that God sent messengers to every nation. Muslims believe that God finally sent Muhammad to "seal" and to convey the divine message to the whole world (to sum up and to finalize the word of God), whereas he had previously sent the other messengers (rusul) to convey their messages to a specific group of people or to an individual nation.

Muslims regard Adam as the first prophet and Muhammad as the last prophet; (from the traditional interpretation of Muhammad's title Seal of the Prophets). Islam regards Jesus as a rasul (and sometimes as a nabi) because he received wahy (revelation) from God, through which God revealed the Injil (Gospel) to him.[1] Muslims have great respect for Jesus (known by the Arabic form of his given name as Eesa or Isa) and for his mother Maryam. They do not, however, regard Jesus as the son of God or as God.

Islamic theology recognises as many as 124,000 prophets.[2] According to Wheeler, the Qur'an identifies 25 prophets by name, starting with Adam and ending with Muhammad.[3] Five of them (sometimes known as Ulul Azmi or the Imams — literally: "leaders" — of the Rasuls) receive the highest reverence for their perseverance and unusually strong commitment to the Abrahamic God in the face of great suffering.
But the blind and the seeing are not alike.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by precap2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2010
Angry B.E.A.S.T ----> vedaxcool
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by Pimpu(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2010
@slim-fit i like ur 3D viewS
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by vedaxcool(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
pre crap haven't i taught you wisdom: man you are just crap plain and simple and worst still you smell like an idol worshiper yuck,
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by jcross19: 12:41am On Jul 17, 2010
oh i see i can feel some fowls here. well why would this islamic scholars ask themelves that the God in the bible and in the Quran are thesame? and if you say yes i have a lots things i want to derive from there. then why did God in the bible forgot the people of arabia for over 3000 years ?and check the koran every story in the koran was derived from the bible with gigantic manupulation of the story in the bible to form a new books huh then why is that the story in the koran was typical isrealis history with a little a arabian records in it? then please reader look at this verses and tell me what was going with wannave prophet Qur'an 81:15 "I swear by the stars that run their course and hide themselves. They are my witness. And I swear by the night when it departs. Most surely this (Qur'an) is the word of an honored Messenger, a mighty powerful person of great rank and authority. One to be obeyed. My people, your companion (Muhammad) is not a demon possessed madman. CAN A PROPHET DO THAT HUH okay please check this link our and see what am talking about http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doom_01_Would_You_Believe.Islam
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by slimfit4(m): 1:18am On Jul 17, 2010
@jcross,

Haba, Leave all this anti religions articles most of them copy and paste even from one website to the other, i have answers to most of your questions but i dont like to deal on forums because the results is always not meaningful at the end of the day so i still insist you get an islamic scholar if you cant find then i will be willing to help. I have gone to that website and many more and seen alot of anti christian/islamic articles , You must first be willing to learn before you criticise. And that goes for everyone including myself.

I hope you understand.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by ajoguegbe(m): 2:39am On Jul 17, 2010
@Slim-fit: you speak like a very reasonable person and I admire your wisdom. I was almost carried away before i read the signature quote below all your posts that reads: KILLING AINT FAIR BUT SOMEONE HAS TO DO IT. I now remembered u are a Muslim looking for who to kill and sounding like a peaceful arbiter. That quote may even be from the Quran. Be careful, u can't fool everybody by telling people to meet you for clarifications if they need one.

@Vedaxcool: Thanx 4 educating me on Islamic traditional belief. I am not hear for argument,I'm only trying to help u understand the truth that they didnt tell you. Why is it that Muhammad is the worst in character of all the so called prophets u said God sent. None executed such degree of violence and immorality like him. Kings married many wives in the Bible but not prophets who are the mouth piece of God.Im surprised how Muhammad married up to 13 and was preaching that people should not marry more than 4. Thats hypocrisy. Do a mental test: If every body in the world where to be like Jesus what would the world be? then turn it the other way: if everybody were to act like Muhammad, what would the world be? Just think!!!!!Stop arguing for a while and THINK.
[center]THE BIG CONTRAST[/center]

Unlike Muhammad and the Quran that lived and promoted violence, hatred, lewdness, murder, robbery, Jesus spoke against all vices and warned his disciples never to indulge in any of them. He never killed anyone, and all His disciples that followed his teaching never fought back even when they were persecuted and killed. that was why they were called Christians-Christ followers or imitators. Anyone that is violent or a murderer is d/4 not a Christian in the real meaning of the word. That is why I don't agree with Islam trying to impose themselves on Christ that he was one of their prophets. Read the account of Jesus

1)When they did not receive Him in a particular Village his disciples suggested they bring down fire to destroy the unbelievers but Jesus opposed it. The Bible says "He sent messengers ahead of him, but the people there would not receive him, When the disciples James and John saw this, they said, 'Lord, do you want us to call fire down from Heaven to destroy them?' Jesus turned and rebuked them. then Jesus and his disciples went on to another village" Luke 9:52-56 GNB
2) When Peter attempted to use violence on someone that came to arrest Jesus, he rebuked him. The Bible reports the incidence, "Then they came up and arrested Jesus, and held him tight. One of those who was with Jesus drew his sword and struck at the High Priest's slave, cutting off his ear. "put your sword back in its place" Jesus said to him. "All who take the sword will die by the sword, " Matthew 26:50-53 GNB
3) Jesus always weeps when he sees people suffering(John 11:35); Compassion is His middle name (Matthew 9:36; 14:14; 15:32; 20:34).
4) When Shari'a would have stoned a woman to death Jesus would give her a second chance to change(John 8:1-11),
5) Unlike Muhammad who would kill a sinner, Jesus would rather die for sinners than kill another person. That was the reason He came to lay down his life for sinners

CONTRAST
Contrast that with the command of Muhammad in the Koran which he went ahead to exemplify
Quran 9.29 "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day , "
Islam contains a large amount of intense venemous hatred for non-muslims. Quran and Hadith are filled with this hatred, which has always been easily transformed into physical violence since the creation of Islam. Mohammed himself was a terrorist in his time, when he ordered to kill those who left Islam. He took part in many battles against people just for the reason they did not accept Islam.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 2:46am On Jul 17, 2010
@Ajoguegbe: « on: Yesterday at 12:55:44 AM »  
One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life.
Moses claimed he was a messenger of God. He claimed that he spoke to God, one on One. Infact you believe he was, and a messenger, based on many factors; leaing his people to glory and receiving a book of guidance for his people. Tell me whats saintly about Moses and tell me where Muhammad (as) fell short? Did Muhammad led his people to glory and make them better people that they were the idealist at a time? Yes. The Book of Muhammad from God is Quran. He said he spoke to God, one on One.

He must not be given to lust,
Muhammad married still a virgin a t the age 25. Which one of you is a virgin at 25? He had a single wife for at least 25 years, until she passed (RA). Is it now a crime to remarry?

he must not be a sexual pervert,
What is perversive to marry young woman who no one said she was underage when he married her?

and he must not be a despoiler,
Who did he dispoil; his wife? Can anyone accuse a husband who slept with his wife for the first time, after the marriage ceremony? Where is the dispoil in this? Rather who did he dispoil?

a highway robber,
Were, when and who did he rob?

a war criminal,
How, which court, which law and under what jurisdiction?

a mass murderer or an assassin.
What tribe and people did he mass murder and who did he assasinate?

One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character.
Tell me a defect in him, which is an inferior quality? Who is your standard in each of these and we can then compare and contract?

He must stand above the vices of the people of his time.
Where did Muammad fail in this, or anything in his time and even now?

Yet Muhammad’s life is that of a gangster godfather
The costra nostra bambino mafioso clans of Italy, America and even the yakuzza of Japan, and the Jewish gangster will not agree with you about Muhammad [as]. But then give us your example, rather than accuse and yield not clear example to show that you are not just out to get blood, since he was saying God is One and Eloi is no human.

He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children.
Thats a mouthful. The burden of proofs is on the accuser. So share a story on each so that we can support your argument or call you a wreckless liar.

He despoiled the women captured in war after killing their husbands
The names of the women, I will like to see the list of the women, in a single incident.

and told his followers that it is okay to have intimacy with their captives and their “right hand possessions” (Quran 33:50)
And torah which Jesus as a prophet sanction or as Jehovah in trinity sactioned does not have a verse or many verses where women were captured for sexual benefits of the men of israel, while all the males of the tribes were killed by israelite warriors?

He assassinated those who criticized him
Did he fight anyone for his own personal reason or honor? Or was there other reasons, espectially from Eloi? Give me a name of a person he killed nad the incidence in details so that we can at least respect your argument.

[quote]and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia.
Why left makkans, and people of taif alone, when he was actually the undisputed driving force, as a leader of the clearly strong Islamic army and the community in Madina?

Muhammad was bereft of human compassion.[qupte]Show us a single one. Then maybe we show you 5 where his kindness supersede any of those you may think are the standard for what you said he lacks.

[quote]He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way.
How and what dream? He died poor, at the age of 63. Alhamdulillah he was not hung. Allah did not permit that, though the Jews would have loved to see that, since they went so far that they got one of their women to serve him. Where was the grandiosity, and what dream? Did he tell anyone to prostrate his face to him like Joseph or he said he was god like the other guy?

Muhammad was a narcissist like Hitler, Saddam or Stalin
Define narcissist and see who it is a more of a poster chid of it between Muhammad and the guy you said was killed by hanging in the Bible.

He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 6-year-old child.
If he manipulated people, the whole of Arabia would have been left without anyone who is not a muslim. 6 years old, you said? Interesting, but you need to explain. Just giving us a headlines without stories to detail them is injustice.

He simply could not feel the pain of others.
And the guy who was hung felt anybody's pain? How about the thief's pain which he did not put into consideration as he refused to forgive a dying man?

He brutally massacred thousands of innocent people
This is crazy. Where did this happen?

and pillaged their wealth.
And even Abu Bakr died poor. Even Kadijah died poor. Now tell me, whose wealth did he pillage and who gained the wealth, since he died porr?

His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he is entitled to do as he pleased and commit all sorts of crimes and his evil deeds are justified.
His ambition was dwarfed by the one who says he is yahweh. But couldnt behave like Yahweh. No?  [b]Narcissism is the personality trait of egotism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the plight of others.[/b]Show me how this applies to Muhammad (as), what part of it applies to him? Dont you see the guy who was hung in some parts of this, if not all the parts? Give us your proofs. Then we can talk about the Quran, which is your second topic.
[/quote][/quote]
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 3:07am On Jul 17, 2010
@Ajogugbe:
Kings married many wives in the Bible but not prophets
Who are the kings who married many wives? Who is a prophet that did not marry more than 1 wife? Was Jacob a prophet? Was Abraham a prophet? Was David a prophet? Was Solomon a prophet? Was John a prophet? But he did not marry like Jesus?

[quote]who are the mouth piece of God.Im surprised how Muhammad married up to 13 and was preaching that people should not marry more than 4.
Surah Taha; Allah says to Muhammad (as) dont pray all night. Pray part of the night, maybe half, or a little more or a little less. But rest because Allah did not make Islam and revelation aburden on you. This was and still a matter of choice for muslims to pray part of the night, while it is compulsory for Muhammd (AS) to pray half, or a little more, or a little less. You now see why marrying more than 4 wives is a matter of special situation for him, just like the praying at night?

Thats hypocrisy.
not like the hypocrisy of the the person who says dont say anyone is a fool, because you will go to hell for it. But then turn around and say, you fool. Not like the person who says i come to fulfill and not abolish the OT, but then after all of that reduce it to Love your God awith all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. Why say whoever abolish it or encourages anyone to abolish it will be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven, when you know you will say it all amountd to love God and neighbor?

Do a mental test: If every body in the world where to be like Jesus what would the world be?
Everyone will be hypocritically talking from both sides of the mouth> I will not trust anyone.

then turn it the other way: if everybody were to act like Muhammad, what would the world be?
What you see is what you get; Firm, decisive, not a flipflopping flipflopper. You know you can depend on him not to have a two face. His mission is well defined and he lived it, with his supporter. There were no betrayers, deniers and weak in faith among his followers. Sign of a good leader, a human being.
[/quote]
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 4:52am On Jul 17, 2010
@Ajoguegbe:
Why Quran is not from God:
Though we will not see a verse that seems that Muhammad was the speaker in it. But The Bible that you say comes from God has all over it words, and opinions, etc of man, eg Paul, and the apostles and saints. We cant really say the Bible is from God, without ignoring what part man plays in it. The acts of apostles for example, by its title cant come from God. So are the epistles, letters.

Muhammad produced no miracles and when pressed he claimed that his miracle is the Quran.
The Biggest and still there for you to see, touch and most importantly hear is the Quran. Inside the Quran are miracles. In the ahadiths are miracles. Let me give you one from the Hadith that I am eating as am typing right here in NYC; In Madina, Salman Al farsi was going to be emancipated from slavery (this was over a thousand of years before White people see fit that blacks must now be emancipated. The jewish slave master of Salman (ra) insisted on gold amount, and many other things, including the muslims planting 1000 or more palm date seeds as part of the deal. In the seed planting it was agreed that no sed must die. So the Jew in his conniness took some seeds and throw them in the fire. Burnt them until they became mere charcoal, which must have killed its dormant biology to become seedling and palm date tree when planted. The Jewtook them out of the fire and gave them to the muslims, knowing fully well that they can never germinate, and also to test the prophet, as they test prophets of olds.Jesus was tested, by the jews, or he wasnt?
Muhammad demanded that the burnt seed be given to him to be planted. This is to assure that all of the seeds germinate to become seedling, and then plam date trees, s that the freedom of Salman Al Farsi (ra) can be guaranteed and the Jews dont get the last laugh, keeping the other parts of the payment and the muslim still as a slave. Muhammad says Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim, as he planted each sed. All of them germinated and I just had a few "ajwal date" from the tree in Madina. Tell me which of the miracle of any prophet that is still present to you to touch? From the Quran Allah/Eloi says in Surah Najm "And the moon was splitted", past tense. Muhammad by his Allah/Eloi splitted the moon as a sign for people to see, just as Jesus sais he will spend 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth like Jonah with the Whale. Except that Jesus didnt spend 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth. calculate it. While Jonah was alive in the belly of the whale throughout, you said Jesus was dead in the belly of the earth, even though there was no digging of grave and was not covered with dirt. Another miracle unfulfilled, while even a tribe in India which shared a starry night with Makka and other tribes of Arabia saw the two pieces of the moon, each sittingon top of two mountain range peaks, with a valley between them. In the battle of Badr, Muhammad supplicated to his Allah/Eloi to give Victory to the muslims. Allah/Eloi instruceted him to throw a fist full of dirt to the direction of the pagans. The muslims who were ill equiped in the month of ramadhan defeated the well prepared well fed Makkans. Is there a miracle equal to it, except the fight where young David killed heavily favored Goliat.

Yet a cursory look at the Quran reveals that this book is full of errors.
Give us one. Although before the space or space craft was ever thought of in Surah Rahman, Allah/Eloi stated "Penetrate the heaven, if you can except as far as Allah/Eloi allows you to get to"

Quran is replete with scientific heresies, historic blunders, mathematical mistakes, logical absurdities, grammatical errors and ethical fallacies.
Give us example of each. By the way the Quran is revealed in Arabic. And the Quranic arabic is now the purest of all forms of Arabic tongues.

It is badly compiled and it contradicts itself.
give us exampes.

There is nothing intelligent in this book
When the book says how can God have a son when He does not have a consult/wife? is that not intelligent enough to make you think?

let alone miraculous.
I guess when the Bible is going througheditions, versions, etc every 20 to 40 years, and no two Bibles are alike, the singular Quran that everyone agrees with the accented reads is not miraculous. What is miracle if this book called Quran standing for over 1400 years yet unchanged, recited the same way through the ages is not Miracle?

Muhammad challenged people to produce a “Surah like it” or find an error therein, yet Muslims would kill anyone who dares to criticize it. In such a climate of hypocrisy and violence truth is the first casualty.
And you are afraid of death? I thought the Christians are eager to meet their Bblical Jesus? What happened in your case? You have been playing the fields of fornication that you are not sure that jesus is capable of truly forgiving you? What a shame.

Do You Find Yourself in the web of Islam and not knowing how to get out? Do you want to know more about Islam?
send me an email: ajoguegbe@yahoo.com.
You can also visit the blog: http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html
This guy is probably living in a forest somewhere and he is easily cajoled by the silly Judewatch thingy. Jude is Islamic that is tired of Islam or a cross worshipper who is recruiting others to join him in his quest to lead others to hell like himself?

@jcross19 « #1 on: Yesterday at 03:13:26 AM »
and the abrogation of some verses in that book of poem called koran
Show me an abrogation that does not make sense, like a regression in stead of a progression to a good and hiher level stateof man, humanity? It is Quran an it is prpose not poetry.

then lets view this physical mind on that verses review by allah to wannabe prophet WHY IS THAT VERSES ARE NOT REVIEW BEFORE THE ACTION BUT AFTER OR AT CAUSE OF THE ACTION ?
Quranic verses are revealed to give instructions, warning, illustrate examples, etc. As to paradise and hell and those parties that will be in each, the verses on them are revealed before each group of people will permanently be placed in their places. InshaAllah, I will be in Jannah, Paradise, yet am still alive, InshaAllah if you dont change your ways, people like you will be in jahannam/hell, yet you are still alive.

all i can see in that koran is that evry step he took he used that poem to deceived his country ment to acheived his self intrest okay look at where he saw his daughter -in law taken bath next on the verse.
none of his sons was old enough to get married before each died. you must be talking about the Biblical David with your taking a bath story. And jesus or Moses did not deceive anyone by their books. I know, except jesus said he was God, though his own god was the type that could be killed by mob of people. Jesus said he was a king. But asked where is your kingdom, king of the jews, he said it is in heaven. Are the Jews in heaven or on earth? It is Quran.

was that allah ordered him to married his adorbted son's wife huh can you see that tricks why allah did not tell you before you see her? huh
I hope you are not a drunkard? Zaynab (ra) was from the family of Muhammad. He knew her when she was young. So if he wanted her when she was a virgin, wouldnt she potting in his hand? Afterall, he was described as handsome, loyal and the most trust worthy of all makkans.
Except it was by divine commandment, why would a man not take a woman when she was a virgin and wanted her when she is not?
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by precap2(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2010
Scholars everywhere, that's interesting.
nopuqeater <------ tell me why you can't make up your mind about which name belongs to your maker? Is it because the Aramaic Peshita thing is getting you mixed up? I perceive that most of the language you use are that of the Aramaic Peshita pushers.

I don't know how to say this without attracting a lot of hate language from "vedaxcool", but was Arabians naturally a violent people or did it start from the days of Muhammad? Why so much terror and suicide bombing with little regard for ones life? And why don't the Islamic teachers tell these bombers that a religion of Peace (as you always say) should not espouse so much violence as to value their own lives?
I need only reasonable answers.

Holla!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by makajibbz(m): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Ajoguegbe: Though we will not see a verse that seems that Muhammad was the speaker in it. But The Bible that you say comes from God has all over it words, and opinions, etc of man, eg Paul, and the apostles and saints. We cant really say the Bible is from God, without ignoring what part man plays in it. The acts of apostles for example, by its title cant come from God. So are the epistles, letters.

The Biggest and still there for you to see, touch and most importantly hear is the Quran. Inside the Quran are miracles. In the ahadiths are miracles. Let me give you one from the Hadith that I am eating as am typing right here in NYC; In Madina, Salman Al farsi was going to be emancipated from slavery (this was over a thousand of years before White people see fit that blacks must now be emancipated. The jewish slave master of Salman (ra) insisted on gold amount, and many other things, including the muslims planting 1000 or more palm date seeds as part of the deal. In the seed planting it was agreed that no sed must die. So the Jew in his conniness took some seeds and throw them in the fire. Burnt them until they became mere charcoal, which must have killed its dormant biology to become seedling and palm date tree when planted. The Jewtook them out of the fire and gave them to the muslims, knowing fully well that they can never germinate, and also to test the prophet, as they test prophets of olds.Jesus was tested, by the jews, or he wasnt?
Muhammad demanded that the burnt seed be given to him to be planted. This is to assure that all of the seeds germinate to become seedling, and then plam date trees, s that the freedom of Salman Al Farsi (ra) can be guaranteed and the Jews dont get the last laugh, keeping the other parts of the payment and the muslim still as a slave. Muhammad says Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim, as he planted each sed. All of them germinated and I just had a few "ajwal date" from the tree in Madina. Tell me which of the miracle of any prophet that is still present to you to touch? From the Quran Allah/Eloi says in Surah Najm "And the moon was splitted", past tense. Muhammad by his Allah/Eloi splitted the moon as a sign for people to see, just as Jesus sais he will spend 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth like Jonah with the Whale. Except that Jesus didnt spend 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of the earth. calculate it. While Jonah was alive in the belly of the whale throughout, you said Jesus was dead in the belly of the earth, even though there was no digging of grave and was not covered with dirt. Another miracle unfulfilled, while even a tribe in India which shared a starry night with Makka and other tribes of Arabia saw the two pieces of the moon, each sittingon top of two mountain range peaks, with a valley between them. In the battle of Badr, Muhammad supplicated to his Allah/Eloi to give Victory to the muslims. Allah/Eloi instruceted him to throw a fist full of dirt to the direction of the pagans. The muslims who were ill equiped in the month of ramadhan defeated the well prepared well fed Makkans. Is there a miracle equal to it, except the fight where young David killed heavily favored Goliat.

Give us one. Although before the space or space craft was ever thought of in Surah Rahman, Allah/Eloi stated "Penetrate the heaven, if you can except as far as Allah/Eloi allows you to get to"

Give us example of each. By the way the Quran is revealed in Arabic. And the Quranic arabic is now the purest of all forms of Arabic tongues.

give us exampes.

When the book says how can God have a son when He does not have a consult/wife? is that not intelligent enough to make you think?

I guess when the Bible is going througheditions, versions, etc every 20 to 40 years, and no two Bibles are alike, the singular Quran that everyone agrees with the accented reads is not miraculous. What is miracle if this book called Quran standing for over 1400 years yet unchanged, recited the same way through the ages is not Miracle?

And you are afraid of death? I thought the Christians are eager to meet their Bblical Jesus? What happened in your case? You have been playing the fields of fornication that you are not sure that jesus is capable of truly forgiving you? What a shame.

This guy is probably living in a forest somewhere and he is easily cajoled by the silly Judewatch thingy. Jude is Islamic that is tired of Islam or a cross worshipper who is recruiting others to join him in his quest to lead others to hell like himself?

@jcross19 « #1 on: Yesterday at 03:13:26 AM » Show me an abrogation that does not make sense, like a regression in stead of a progression to a good and hiher level stateof man, humanity? It is Quran an it is prpose not poetry.

Quranic verses are revealed to give instructions, warning, illustrate examples, etc. As to paradise and hell and those parties that will be in each, the verses on them are revealed before each group of people will permanently be placed in their places. InshaAllah, I will be in Jannah, Paradise, yet am still alive, InshaAllah if you dont change your ways, people like you will be in jahannam/hell, yet you are still alive.

none of his sons was old enough to get married before each died. you must be talking about the Biblical David with your taking a bath story. And jesus or Moses did not deceive anyone by their books. I know, except jesus said he was God, though his own god was the type that could be killed by mob of people. Jesus said he was a king. But asked where is your kingdom, king of the jews, he said it is in heaven. Are the Jews in heaven or on earth? It is Quran.

I hope you are not a drunkard? Zaynab (ra) was from the family of Muhammad. He knew her when she was young. So if he wanted her when she was a virgin, wouldnt she potting in his hand? Afterall, he was described as handsome, loyal and the most trust worthy of all makkans.
Except it was by divine commandment, why would a man not take a woman when she was a virgin and wanted her when she is not?

i dont know much about the qoran,i have taken islamic classes and one thing i knw 4sure is that it contradicts itself,
they call islam a symbol of peace, but, ' Prophet mohamed ' fought wars and killd people that 'Allah' created. yes or no
they say
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2010
@^^^^^: Your Islamic classes was taught by a muslim, am sure. Liar.

Did Moses kill people who were not created by God? Yes or no?

Talking to so many of you people is like talking to a mere boulder.

Did David kill anyone not created by God? Does that make him less than an elect of God, with the Psalm which was revealed to him? How about Solomon?

What about Noah who could have prayed against the flood, or Jesus who could have calmed his nerves and dont ask anyone to buy a sword, if they didnt have a bag? WHat do you do with Sword, except war with it?

Fela Anikulapo said watin Lawyaer go take hammer do? But we know that when a lawyer purchases a hammer he will use it not for his lawyering but for some capentering.

So when the disciples bought swords, the purchases were for the purposes of what swords, are meant for, warring. Unless you are going to agree that it was to spread the gospel of Jesus by the swords. Is there any other reason to purchase sword, if you are gospeller?
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by makajibbz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2010
xtians dnt follow:
moses
david
noah
or solomon
They were jus normal humans like us,with extraodnary callings and God does'nt choose you on the basis of wat you have done or who you are.

The bible never stated that Jesus purchased a sword,
Peter was only human,like the islamic militants killing for their believes,peter was fighting for his believes.Then Jesus showed him that,that's not the way and healed the soldier.

I think if Killing un-believers and innocent people were not the teaching of the ' prophet ' then they'll have stopped by now, right?
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2010
@Precap2: « #23 on: Today at 11:17:18 AM »  
Scholars everywhere, that's interesting.
nopuqeater <------ tell me why you can't make up your mind about which name belongs to your maker?
I know the Name of my Maker.  When I write "Eloi" I am making fun of the ignorance of Christianity, because Jesus said his Lord is Eloi. The christians say that Jesus is Eloi, but rather yahweh or Jehovah is his proper name. So who is the liar between the two camps?

Is it because the Aramaic Peshita thing is getting you mixed up? I perceive that most of the language you use are that of the Aramaic Peshita pushers.
What is Peshita? You think am hindu? Is Aramaic, Pashita? Then whats Jehovah, or yahweh or Eloi, if not from Aramaic brodether/sister semitic languages?

I don't know how to say this without attracting a lot of hate language from "vedaxcool", but was Arabians naturally a violent people or did it start from the days of Muhammad?
They were naturally a viotent people. But Islam calmed them down. THe Europeans are naturally a violent people and Christianity hasnt calmed them down. The Israelites are naturally a violent people, but Judaism hasnt calmed them down.

Why so much terror and suicide bombing with little regard for ones life?
Iszak Shamir was a terrorist too. Yet he was a big man in Israeli politics. The muslim terrorists and suicide bombers are fighting for their land, Palestine. Although I disagree with their method, but to struggle against oppression is a natural human instict.

And why don't the Islamic teachers tell these bombers that a religion of Peace (as you always say) should not espouse so much violence as to value their own lives?
I need only reasonable answers.
Reasonable as long as it satisfies your lust for lies. Why did the world fight two world wars, already with the theater mainly Europe? Are the europeans not mainly Christians? Who were the leading prosecutors of the wars, except Christian countries? Were the wars not also based on religion if the Bible was not good enough to stop Christians fighting people? Please be honest with the issues that are so apparent in this world that we live in.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by nopuqeater: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2010
@Makajibbz: « #26 on: Today at 12:00:13 PM »
xtians dnt follow:
moses
david
noah
or solomon
I know. But you are never shy from using the Psalm of David to protect yourself against evils, while you dont have anything to protect yourself from the mouth of Jesus.

They were jus normal humans like us,with extraodnary callings and God does'nt choose you on the basis of wat you have done or who you are.
And Jesus was not normal human? He didnt eat when hunger catches him. He didnt sleep when slumber catches him. He didnt cry when the pressure was so much on him. He didnt "bleed" like the rest of us, when his skin was pricked.

The bible never stated that Jesus purchased a sword,
The Bible said that Jesus instructed his followers to purchase swords, if the individua do not have a "Bag". Whats the value of the things in that "bag" whereby it is equal to sword? When you ask somebody to do something, you are assumed to be the one doing it yourself. Thats the reality that you are now denying.

Peter was only human,like the islamic militants killing for their believes,peter was fighting for his believes.Then Jesus showed him that,that's not the way and healed the soldier.
Its Peters fault to have the sword in the first place. Jesus didnt tell him to buy it. Peter would not have used it for what Swords isnaturally used for; fights in defense and or offence. Jesus cannever be responsible for what is ethically wrong, even though we see his finger prints all over it.

I think if Killing un-believers and innocent people were not the teaching of the ' prophet ' then they'll have stopped by now, right?
Your ID says you are in the Middle east among muslim majorities. You are still alive and obviously a christian. Pick up the Quran or Ahadith and show me where Suicide bombing or Terrorizing innocents are propagated. In war when you fight, the people you fight experience terror from you. You experience from them too, because one of you will feel some pain or may lose his life.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by McAwal: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2010
way to go!find yourself the finest seat in hell.you bet!
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by slimfit4(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2010
@nopuqeater

Its good you went through so much trouble but i can guarantee you its not worth it in forums.

@ajoguegbe

I am only telling you the logical truth and if you think my quote below my post is bad (which if you understand it well you will know its the most logical thing anyone will ever tell you).I already made myself clear about where i stand on killing which aint fair,But ignoring the fact that somebody has to do it will be totally hypocrisy. Come on man the animal kills whether to eat or not, politicians, terrorist and so on and everyone of them has their reasons dont forget majority of us will kill to defend oursleves from Armed Robbers and Assassins if given that chance.

My advice for you is not only to get wisdom but prepare for it because you dont seems to understand alot of thing but if you are patient and open your mind you will see the meanings right infront of you. MINDS ARE LIKE PARACHUTES THEY ONLY FUNCTION WHEN THEY ARE OPEN.

Peace.
Re: Why Mohammed Was Not A Prophet by precap2(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Precap2: « #23 on: Today at 11:17:18 AM »  I know the Name of my Maker.  When I write "Eloi" I am making fun of the ignorance of Christianity, because Jesus said his Lord is Eloi. The christians say that Jesus is Eloi, but rather yahweh or Jehovah is his proper name. So who is the liar between the two camps?

No, you're making fool of yourself. Read what you wrote here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-480015.0.html

You see to enjoy parading empty knowledge. You almost deceived me into believing you know something but now you botched it.

nopuqeater:

@^^^^^: Your Islamic classes was taught by a muslim, am sure. Liar.

Did Moses kill people who were not created by God? Yes or no?

Did David kill anyone not created by God? Does that make him less than an elect of God, with the Psalm which was revealed to him? How about Solomon?

So this is what it's all about? You're reading out Muhammad's equals? I see! Then Jesus is not any equal of your Muhammad because these men only bore witness to the TRUTH which is Jesus.

nopuqeater:

They (The Arabs) were naturally a viotent people. But Islam calmed them down.

If suicide bombers are calm in your estimation, then I don't wish any human being to come near you.

nopuqeater:

The Bible said that Jesus instructed his followers to purchase swords, if the individua do not have a "Bag". Whats the value of the things in that "bag" whereby it is equal to sword? When you ask somebody to do something, you are assumed to be the one doing it yourself. Thats the reality that you are now denying.

You are only parading ignorance of the Holy Scripture cheesy, but you've been good at quoting, give me a quote please.

nopuqeater:

Talking to so many of you people is like talking to a mere boulder.

Impatience is the deadliest sin that all Muslims without exception have to fight against, but it remains elusive.
Make a decision for Jesus while there is still time.

Remember my siggy says: MYSTERY IS THE FINAL PRODUCT OF IGNORANCE

Holla!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Best Times To Make Dua (supplication) / It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. / Story Of The Leper, The Bald Man And The Blind Man – Sahih Bukhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.