Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,265 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

How Do You Switch Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Switch Girls? (2365 Views)

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / GENDER SWITCH Today We Are Going To Switch Genders. / Ladies: Will You Switch To Ur Husband Church After Marriage If He Insist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Emmy9ite: @op
Give the first girl a chance,looking at it from a microscopic view,from what u 've said i can conclude without unreasonable doubts that she(the one that invited u) is deeply in love with you. Assuming she didnt invite u,how would you know she had a flat mate.
When i look at this matter from an eagle's view am sure what u want to do will cause a big quarrel between the two girls and u will loose both.

#my opinion.
I GET YOU, I KNEW SHE HAD A FLATMATE FROM OUR TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS. HOW CAN YOU TELL A GIRL IS DEEPLY INLOVE WITH YOU BECAUSE SHE INVITED YOU OVER TO EAT ?

FROM WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IF YOU ARE PASSING A BOUTIQUE AND YOU SEE A NICE SHIRT HANGING OUTSIDE, AND YOU GO INTO THE BOUTIQUE AND FIND A BETTER ONE THAT FITS YOU MORE, WILL YOU BUY THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE ITS THE ONE THAT BROUGHT YOU THERE OR WILL YOU BUY THE OTHER THAT FITS BETTER?

I BELIEVE LIFE IS MYSTERIOUS AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN DESTINY, YOU CAN NEVER TELL HOW YOU MEET THE SPECIAL SOMEONE.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by pato405(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
@
op,

firstly, you dont have to write in upper case all through. it makes your write up clumsy and difficult to read. it sometimes convey a weird meaning to some readers [like me]that you are shouting. bolding the fonts even makes it worse.

now, to your confusion question grin grin grin grin, sincerely i feel your quandry because i've once been there - during my NYSC, similar case occured. I met this lady and we clicked on camp we got chatting and guess what, we became so fond of each other [even at first sight] that we practically spent the whole day just talking. i was at camp clinic as a med corper and she'll always pop in beaming that youthful enchanting irresistible smile that i just find always difficult to give her any excuse of being busy. whenever she comes to camp clinic, we'll spend so much time talking that my colleagues at a time thought she was one of us grin grin grin. the friendship grew stronger until i met her friend shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..gosh..she was a damsel. it's been ages but occasionally,i catch flashes of what strikes me like a glimpse of her [she's now married tho and the last time we spoke on phone, she told me she now has a child. anywa, back to my story]

wahala started the day clapped eyes on her. I felt like I was seeing an angel stand before me - i was completely held in awe that a beign could be created so perfectly..all the curves, her skin glittering, her dentition so perfect, ear to ear gorgeous smile, and to crown it all up, her english..mwaaaaah! impeccable [though both of them were OK but the latter was better from my assessment just the way you feel now] these things are entirely subjective though so i won't criticise you. but guess what? I knew i had to make a shift in interest immediately and how to go about it became a problem. I needed to detach from all emotional entanglements from the first one. my excuses were handy like yours grin grin grin grin grin i.e I hadn't declared anything yet to her so I thought that will make my cross-carpeting easy grin grin grin [gosh , i laugh even as i type these words cos i can still vividly remember e'rything] meanwhile, the first lady could sense i was having a crush [ladies are very sensitive. they know your next move - even your next 10 moves.. so don't be surprised if the first girl you are talking about has already sensed your sudden interest in her friend]

anyway, it may interest you to know that both ladies paid me a visit after camp because we kept in touch. i was ready to close-mark the later even more than the former but they were inseperable friends so that made it more difficult. they were deployed to the same establishment after camp and they shared the same flat. so see GBEGE!i still wouldn't give up. I approached a friend of mine whom i knew worn our spurs for being a sagacious player - infact an acknowledged playboy even from camp. he was a pharmacist from ABU and had this amazing sophistry girls usually feel for. anyway, i asked him [just as you are doing here on NL grin grin grin] and he gave me advise he thought could help me break the covalent bond between both ladies. i was playing cool not wanting to rush the issue lest i split the remarkably tolerant and blissful relationship between both ladies.

to cut the long story short because i can't go on giving you full details. my post will be too long to read. grin. inspite of how carefully i threaded and being nice to both of them, at a time it became so glaring where my hrt really was i.e the second lady. i guess it really struck a nerve. the first lady was really pissed on realising this and it caused a little squabble between them. they both started ignoring me. i lost both. although we still continued as friends, the friendship was never the same again afterwards.

so, OP if you dont tread cautiously, you may lose both ladies! rather I'll advise from experience you keep it strictly as friends and nothing beyond friendship because the first girl is already anticipating you'll ask her out and if you DARE jilt her for her friend...haaaaa..you'll be here to tell another story o!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
pato405: @
op,

firstly, you dont have to write in upper case all through. it makes your write up clumsy and difficult to read. it sometimes convey a weird meaning to some readers [like me]that you are shouting. bolding the fonts even makes it worse.

now, to your confusion question grin grin grin grin, sincerely i feel your quandry because i've once been there - during my NYSC, similar case occured. I met this lady and we clicked on camp we got chatting and guess what, we became so fond of each other [even at first sight] that we practically spent the whole day just talking. i was at camp clinic as a med corper and she'll always pop in beaming that youthful enchanting irresistible smile that i just find always difficult to give her any excuse of being busy. whenever she comes to camp clinic, we'll spend so much time talking that my colleagues at a time thought she was one of us grin grin grin. the friendship grew stronger until i met her friend shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..gosh..she was a damsel. it's been ages but occasionally,i catch flashes of what strikes me like a glimpse of her [she's now married tho and the last time we spoke on phone, she told me she now has a child. anywa, back to my story]

wahala started the day clapped eyes on her. I felt like I was seeing an angel stand before me - i was completely held in awe that a beign could be created so perfectly..all the curves, her skin glittering, her dentition so perfect, ear to ear gorgeous smile, and to crown it all up, her english..mwaaaaah! impeccable [though both of them were OK but the latter was better from my assessment just the way you feel now] these things are entirely subjective though so i won't criticise you. but guess what? I knew i had to make a shift in interest immediately and how to go about it became a problem. I needed to detach from all emotional entanglements from the first one. my excuses were handy like yours grin grin grin grin grin i.e I hadn't declared anything yet to her so I thought that will make my cross-carpeting easy grin grin grin [gosh , i laugh even as i type these words cos i can still vividly remember e'rything] meanwhile, the first lady could sense i was having a crush [ladies are very sensitive. they know your next move - even your next 10 moves.. so don't be surprised if the first girl you are talking about has already sensed your sudden interest in her friend]

anyway, it may interest you to know that both ladies paid me a visit after camp because we kept in touch. i was ready to close-mark the later even more than the former but they were inseperable friends so that made it more difficult. they were deployed to the same establishment after camp and they shared the same flat. so see GBEGE!i still wouldn't give up. I approached a friend of mine whom i knew worn our spurs for being a sagacious player - infact an acknowledged playboy even from camp. he was a pharmacist from ABU and had this amazing sophistry girls usually feel for. anyway, i asked him [just as you are doing here on NL grin grin grin] and he gave me advise he thought could help me break the covalent bond between both ladies. i was playing cool not wanting to rush the issue lest i split the remarkably tolerant and blissful relationship between both ladies.

to cut the long story short because i can't go on giving you full details. my post will be too long to read. grin. inspite of how carefully i threaded and being nice to both of them, at a time it became so glaring where my hrt really was i.e the second lady. i guess it really struck a nerve. the first lady was really pissed on realising this and it caused a little squabble between them. they both started ignoring me. i lost both. although we still continued as friends, the friendship was never the same again afterwards.

so, OP if you dont tread cautiously, you may lose both ladies! rather I'll advise from experience you keep it strictly as friends and nothing beyond friendship because the first girl is already anticipating you'll ask her out and if you DARE jilt her for her friend...haaaaa..you'll be here to tell another story o!

[b]Broos you understand the situation perfectly. I am really planning on how to handle this, The worst part of it is that, the flatemate does not use blackberry and i do not use blackberry. if we used blackberry i could jokingly ask for her pin, but because she does not, i will only ask her for her phone number to add her to watsapp and that might raise suspicion, even though i held her phone when we were arguing, i thought of dialing my number with her phone to add her to my contacts but thought it could be a stupid thing to do.

I don't want to communicate with the flatmate through the one that invited me, i want to be able to contact the both of them freely, because if i have to contact her through the one that invited me it will seem like i am her man.

well i,ll have to start by asking for her facebook id jokingly next weekend in front of the one that invited me. even though i can find her on fb through the one that invited me, if i send a request and she accepts, the one that invited me will be notified that we are now friends.

So its better i do it openly .If it becomes too difficult, i,ll just keep the both as friends and hopes the flatmate moves out to another location so i can start from there grin grin grin[/b]
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Onegai(f): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Why are you advising him not to break up these girls' friendship, he has already made up his mind that h wants to. Everyone is saying, don't do it, chances are it won't work out. I have seen this situation several times, it never works out, even if it leads to marriage (infact, the 2 friends reconciled because after the 2nd girl had married the guy and couldn't give him a baby, and action started happening, she needed a place to stay). It is oju kokoro that is worrying him. I've said it before and I'll say it again: you cannot build your happiness on someone else's sorrow. You are happily saying "well I promised her nothing", trying to justify this. You've still not answered my question "if your friend follows you to visit a chick and does the proper duties of a wingman to be nice to her (in order to strengthen your case), and the girl opens a thread on NL "How do I move from this guy to his friend, we are not dating yet sha, but I flirted with him and intimated that maybe I'd like to date him", what would your answer be?

Or are you one of those who feel "True love doesn't respect any boundaries?" Are you determined to have your way at all costs? Then go ahead.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
Onegai: Why are you advising him not to break up these girls' friendship, he has already made up his mind that h wants to. Everyone is saying, don't do it, chances are it won't work out. I have seen this situation several times, it never works out, even if it leads to marriage (infact, the 2 friends reconciled because after the 2nd girl had married the guy and couldn't give him a baby, and action started happening, she needed a place to stay). It is oju kokoro that is worrying him. I've said it before and I'll say it again: you cannot build your happiness on someone else's sorrow. You are happily saying "well I promised her nothing", trying to justify this. You've still not answered my question "if your friend follows you to visit a chick and does the proper duties of a wingman to be nice to her (in order to strengthen your case), and the girl opens a thread on NL "How do I move from this guy to his friend, we are not dating yet sha, but I flirted with him and intimated that maybe I'd like to date him", what would your answer be?

Or are you one of those who feel "True love doesn't respect any boundaries?" Are you determined to have your way at all costs? Then go ahead.
If the girl i came to see, develops interest in my friend why will i fight to keep her? we are not dating. How will i feel if i force her to stay with me, while i know she has my friend in mind ?
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Emmy9ite(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
mekaboy: I GET YOU, I KNEW SHE HAD A FLATMATE FROM OUR TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS. HOW CAN YOU TELL A GIRL IS DEEPLY INLOVE WITH YOU BECAUSE SHE INVITED YOU OVER TO EAT ?

FROM WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, IF YOU ARE PASSING A BOUTIQUE AND YOU SEE A NICE SHIRT HANGING OUTSIDE, AND YOU GO INTO THE BOUTIQUE AND FIND A BETTER ONE THAT FITS YOU MORE, WILL YOU BUY THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE ITS THE ONE THAT BROUGHT YOU THERE OR WILL YOU BUY THE OTHER THAT FITS BETTER?

I BELIEVE LIFE IS MYSTERIOUS AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN DESTINY, YOU CAN NEVER TELL HOW YOU MEET THE SPECIAL SOMEONE.
My bros u wont understand,i am speaking out of experience,u cant use the illustration of a cloth for human beings. Its better u remain 'just friends' with both of them because any attempt to get the other one will jeopardise their relationship and you will loose the two of them.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by joycexz(f): 4:06am On Aug 19, 2012
I think U should go for what U want with wisdom. Why must you settle for less than what you want?
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Mystiqme: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2012
mekaboy:

what are the girls doning in terms of work?
ONE WORKS WITH UNITED NATIONS BLA BLA BLA TO AFRICA, THE OTHER ONE WORKS WITH ANOTHER INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR BLA BLA BLA IN AFRICA. YOU KNOW ALL THESE ORGANIZATIONS THAT I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY DO IN AFRICA, BUT THEY HAVE OFFICES HERE. I DONT REALLY CARE, THEY ARE WELL PAID.

I dunno why but I found this funny grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by songhia: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2012
@OP, plz run 4 ur dear life! I once had such experience nd it was not funny atal! I visit a chick who was admiring me nd find out her rummate more cute nd caring dan her. B4 i say jack robison, d roomate want to tak over from her! I tried to be gud to both of dem but always confuse wen ever i visit dem because both wil ned more of my attention privately. Wen i noticed crisis btw dem because of me i stopd visiting nd invites dem to my house either! Funny enough one met d other cooking in my house in a very bad! Both were shocked nd to cut d story short dey teamed up to deal with me! I dislodge both of dem immedately nd ran 4 my life.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2012
joycexz: I think U should go for what U want with wisdom. Why must you settle for less than what you want?

THANKS, THAT IS WHAT I INTEND DOING, WITHOUT CAUSING TROUBLE.I JUST HAVE TO TAKE TIME TO STUDY THE BOTH VERY WELL TO BE SURE THAT IF I MAKE I CHOICE IT WILL BE A LASTING ONE. EVEN IF I GO AFTER ONE, LET IT END IN MARRIAGE, BECAUSE IT WILL BE BAD FOR 2 FRIENDS TO QUARREL AND I END UP NOT TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. IF THE MUST QUARREL LET IT LEAD TO THE ALTER .
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by deavicky(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
sorry i did not ask. if you had not seen her flat mate would av consider for anything? if no then what you
should do is to try and see the flat mate first and privatly tell what you feel. then see her response and equally try to know how closed
they are. becos what you are about to do will certainly have an effect on their relationship so u just av be carefull not to make it much.
and remember not be in rush.
if she buys your idea. then, you now know you ave something to stand for. then procced to the first girl start discussing things that
ordinary you would discuss with your girlfriend. try to pass a massege that will make her understand you don't have intention for her. then she can start seing
you like an ordinary friend. with time, tell her you don't knw how you feel, but there is something about her flat mate that reminds you of someone. ask her if she can connect you to flat mate. I'm sure she will not like the idea but u av said someting so when see you with her
she will know that you av desided to do it your self. AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ACTUALLY WENT THERE TO EAT. SOMEBODY YOU AV NOT SEEN B4 YOU WANT GO
EAT FROM HER.

mekaboy:

what are the girls doning in terms of work?
ONE WORKS WITH UNITED NATIONS BLA BLA BLA TO AFRICA, THE OTHER ONE WORKS WITH ANOTHER INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR BLA BLA BLA IN AFRICA. YOU the=KNOW ALL THESE ORGANIZATIONS THAT I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY DO IN AFRICA, BUT THEY HAVE OFFICES HERE. I DONT REALLY CARE, THEY ARE WELL PAID.

what plan do you really av before you went there?
I WENT THERE TO EAT AND CHAT.

do you think her flatemate feel the samething you feel?
WELL FROM OUR CONVERSATIONS WE SEEMED TO BE ON THE SAME SIDE IN MOST ARGUMENTS, AND FROM THE LOOK IN HER EYES, I THINK WITH THEM WE WILL BE ON THE SAME PAGE.

how did you get there(mode of transportation)?
I DROVE MYSELF THERE. DOES THE METHOD OF TRANSPORT COUNT ?

and who is more beautifull?
THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR BEAUTY ALONE.

how serious u thing you will be with her flat mate?
FOR BETTER FOR WORSE SERIOUS, IF THINGS WORK OUT.

NOW ADVISE ME .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Say I Look Good whatever thats cool too know women feel i am attractive / Strictly For Above-18 Ladies! / How I Was Almost "Used" By A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.