Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

How Do You Switch Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Switch Girls? (2362 Views)

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / GENDER SWITCH Today We Are Going To Switch Genders. / Ladies: Will You Switch To Ur Husband Church After Marriage If He Insist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
GUYS, HOW DO YOU HANDLE A SITUATION LIKE THIS.

A GUY MEETS A GIRL ONLINE, THEY CHAT OFTEN, EXCHANGE NUMBERS AND PINS, THEY BOTH STAY IN THE SAME CITY. TO THE GUY THEY ARE JUST FRIENDS GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER, BUT YOU KNOW HOW GIRLS ASSUME, ONCE YOU GUYS CHAT OFTEN AND TALK LONG ON PHONE, SHE STARTS ASSUMING A RELATIONSHIP.

SHE COOKS AND INVITES THE GUY OVER, ON COMING TO THE GIRLS HOUSE. YOU SET YOUR EYES ON HER FLAT MATE, AND THERE IS THIS IMMEDIATE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE BOTH OF YOU. WHILE EATING WITH THE GIRL AND HER FLAT MATE, U ASK HER FLAT MATE IF SHE IS DATING AND SHE SAYS NO. YOUR BOTH SINGLE.

HOW DO U SWITCH OVER THE THE OTHER WITHOUT CAUSING TROUBLE BETWEEN YOU AND THE ONE THAT INVITED YOU . grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
wobia ni e, bobo yi.
stick to the business that brought you there in the first place.
on the flip side tho, your post reminds me of this movie, Wicker Park.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by slimyem: 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
op,you wan cause trouble between two friends abi??
Just face wetin bring you come market or stay away from both of them..
Simple!!!
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Onegai(f): 9:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
So you're a dog, what else in new?
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by claremont(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2012
This is an ideal case of eating your cake and having it. Just play along and ditch the one you are not interested in.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 12:26am On Aug 18, 2012
R U GUYS SAYING U NEVER SAW SOMEONE AND HAD AN INSTANT CONNECTION WITH THE PERSON?
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Csami(m): 1:48am On Aug 18, 2012
Its very easy! Get a socket, place it on the wall and turn it on, SWITCHING either off or on.

U no go stick to wetin carry u go there u dey find switch for the house.....look to ur left on the wall.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by obowunmi(m): 1:59am On Aug 18, 2012
Csami: Its very easy! Get a socket, place it on the wall and turn it on, SWITCHING either off or on.

U no go stick to wetin carry u go there u dey find switch for the house.....look to ur left on the wall.

LoooooooooL ***dead** wakes up dies again. ***looooL
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 18, 2012
Csami: Its very easy! Get a socket, place it on the wall and turn it on, SWITCHING either off or on.

lol.... U ar a clown. Anyway @poster, it's very easy. Stop behavin lik a boy.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by omega25red(m): 2:36am On Aug 18, 2012
this reminds me of the seinfeld episode. his solution was to ask for a manaj e trios. grin
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Dhelake: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2012

ROTFLMAO
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Onegai(f): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2012
mekaboy: R U GUYS SAYING U NEVER SAW SOMEONE AND HAD AN INSTANT CONNECTION WITH THE PERSON?

Yes, we call it Lust. But the normal decent people don't become dismissive and almost insulting of the first person that they are attracted to, which is what you did, which is why we're all insulting you. Because you showed us your character and what you really want from the girl(s).

Leave them alone. There are women who want what you want out there. Just hold your money when you're going to meet them, simples.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by MMM2(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2012
Op
After nyashing d 1 you came 2 see undecided

U ask d other 1 out :p
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2012
M M M: Op
After nyashing d 1 you came 2 see undecided

U ask d other 1 out :p

YOU GUYS ARE GETTING IT ALL WRONG, WE ARE JUST FRIENDS.I HAVE NOT HAD ANYTHING WITH EITHER OF THEM, I HAVE NOT EVEN ASKED THE ON THAT INVITED ME OUT .

I HAVE NOT EVEN TOLD HER I LIKE HER OR WILL LIKE TO DATE HER, I JUST ENJOY HER COMPANY. I THOUGHT I WILL GET SOME ENCOURAGEMENT FROM GUYS HERE, BUT I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN NL GUYS. IM SURE MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN IN A SIMILAR POSITION AND JUST PRETEND, IM TALKING OF A LIFE PARTNER HERE NOT JUST GAMES. WELL WITH OOR WITHOUT YOUR HELP,I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THE FIRST STEP.

I HAVE TOLD THE BOTH OF THEM THAT I AM COMING TO TAKE THEM OUT NEXT WEEKEND, AND MADE THE BOTH OF THEM PROMISE THEY WONT DISAPPOINT AND THEY DID. I JUST HOPE WHEN THE DAY COMES, IT WONT BE ONLY THE ONE THAT INVITED ME THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE. grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2012
Onegai:

Yes, we call it Lust. But the normal decent people don't become dismissive and almost insulting of the first person that they are attracted to, which is what you did, which is why we're all insulting you. Because you showed us your character and what you really want from the girl(s).

Leave them alone. There are women who want what you want out there. Just hold your money when you're going to meet them, simples.
I AM NOT DISMISSIVE DEAR, OR INSULTING, JUST WANT TO HAVE A SMOOTH TRANSITION WITHOUT IT AFFECTING OUR FRIENDSHIP. BECAUSE I KNOW THAT WITH TIME, I COULD BE COMING TO THE SAME HOUSE TO PICK SOMEONE ELSE OUT.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by MMM2(m): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2012
Op
Ok
Next time when u re going dere let me know, so I can follow u dere & take 1 of d girl undecided

As in d girl u don't need cool
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by 190: 11:36am On Aug 18, 2012
OP

Its as simple as ABC
Tell d gurl u know originally
I like dis friend of urs - since u've never
Asked her out in d first place, there shudnt be any strings attached
Life is too short, just do it and free urself from dis emotional bu-ha-ha
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Onegai(f): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
mekaboy:

YOU GUYS ARE GETTING IT ALL WRONG, WE ARE JUST FRIENDS.I HAVE NOT HAD ANYTHING WITH EITHER OF THEM, I HAVE NOT EVEN ASKED THE ON THAT INVITED ME OUT .

I HAVE NOT EVEN TOLD HER I LIKE HER OR WILL LIKE TO DATE HER, I JUST ENJOY HER COMPANY. I THOUGHT I WILL GET SOME ENCOURAGEMENT FROM GUYS HERE, BUT I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN NL GUYS. IM SURE MOST OF YOU HAVE BEEN IN A SIMILAR POSITION AND JUST PRETEND, IM TALKING OF A LIFE PARTNER HERE NOT JUST GAMES. WELL WITH OOR WITHOUT YOUR HELP,I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT THE FIRST STEP.

I HAVE TOLD THE BOTH OF THEM THAT I AM COMING TO TAKE THEM OUT NEXT WEEKEND, AND MADE THE BOTH OF THEM PROMISE THEY WONT DISAPPOINT AND THEY DID. I JUST HOPE WHEN THE DAY COMES, IT WONT BE ONLY THE ONE THAT INVITED ME THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE. grin grin grin

Yup, you sound super-mature, so mature that you are even more mature than the word "Maturity". Gosh, sarcasm can be hard to convey well over the internets, innit?

You have now gone to announce competition "I will come and take you out next week, I will also come and take out your roommate next week. You must both promise to be available for my test-driving. The one wey show and perform well, go win". It's like the Olympics. Will you award your choice with a medal? See how people start causing trouble and selfishly declare, "no o, am a nigerian christian".

This has to be best decision I have heard on NL, a place filled with amazing decisions. Yup. Sarcasm, how does one convey it well.... undecided
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Onegai(f): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
See why you should not be good to naija men? They don't deserve it. You'll meet someone, you and he will be talking, even though he hasn't asked you out, he will say all the sweet nothings in the world and treat you like you're his girl. You'll let your guards down, invite him to come see you, cook him a nice meal, pretty yourself up for him. He'll then show up and his dick will start making decisions for him, wanting to break up a friendship between 2 women. Then you'll now come crying and saying "why are women so wicked to other women".

You see a naija man and the devil, choose the devil. Because there's 3000 years of documentation to show how badly the devil acts, so you know what to expect. Naija men are still unpredictable. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
Onegai:

Yup, you sound super-mature, so mature that you are even more mature than the word "Maturity". Gosh, sarcasm can be hard to convey well over the internets, innit?

You have now gone to announce competition "I will come and take you out next week, I will also come and take out your roommate next week. You must both promise to be available for my test-driving. The one wey show and perform well, go win". It's like the Olympics. Will you award your choice with a medal? See how people start causing trouble and selfishly declare, "no o, am a nigerian christian".

This has to be best decision I have heard on NL, a place filled with amazing decisions. Yup. Sarcasm, how does one convey it well.... undecided
YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG, EVEN IN THE BIBLE, JESUS VISITED 2 WOMEN, ONE WAS ALWAYS RUNNING AROUND COOKING, BUT ONE WAS ALWAYS CLOSER TO HIM. GUESS WHICH WAS HIS FAVORITE ?

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION HERE, WHO TOLD YOU I WAS SAYING SWEET STUFF AND PROMISING TO TURN HER WORLD AROUND IF WE DATE. PLEASE WE JUST HAVE CASUAL CONVERSATIONS. I DID NOT SAY I WILL COME AND TAKE THIS ONE OUT THIS WEEK AND THE OTHER OUT THE NEXT WEEK, I JUST SAID THEY SHOULD BOTH PREPARE. I TRIED MY BEST TO KEEP MY CONVERSATION TRANSPARENT WITHOUT GIVING MORE ATTENTION TO ANY .

THERE IS THIS INWARD BEAUTY I FOUND IN THE OTHER ONE THAT MADE ME FEEL SHE WAS THE ONE. SHE WAS SO CALM AND HUMBLE, EVEN AFTER THE MEAL WE WERE GISTING, SHE TOOK THE PLATES OUT AND WASH THEM. SOMETHING TOLD ME, THIS IS THE ONE.

THIS IS LIFE, YOU COULD MEET YOUR WIFE THROUGH A FRIEND. PEOPLE EVEN MARRY 2 SISTERS, HOW ABOUT THAT ? HAVEN,T YOU GONE TO THE MARKET TO BUY SOMETHING AND ENDED UP BUYING SOMETHING ELSE.?
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by stepo707: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
mekaboy: YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG, EVEN IN THE BIBLE, JESUS VISITED 2 WOMEN, ONE WAS ALWAYS RUNNING AROUND COOKING, BUT ONE WAS ALWAYS CLOSER TO HIM. GUESS WHICH WAS HIS FAVORITE ?

YOU PEOPLE ARE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION HERE, WHO TOLD YOU I WAS SAYING SWEET STUFF AND PROMISING TO TURN HER WORLD AROUND IF WE DATE. PLEASE WE JUST HAVE CASUAL CONVERSATIONS. I DID NOT SAY I WILL COME AND TAKE THIS ONE OUT THIS WEEK AND THE OTHER OUT THE NEXT WEEK, I JUST SAID THEY SHOULD BOTH PREPARE. I TRIED MY BEST TO KEEP MY CONVERSATION TRANSPARENT WITHOUT GIVING MORE ATTENTION TO ANY .

THERE IS THIS INWARD BEAUTY I FOUND IN THE OTHER ONE THAT MADE ME FEEL SHE WAS THE ONE. SHE WAS SO CALM AND HUMBLE, EVEN AFTER THE MEAL WE WERE GISTING, SHE TOOK THE PLATES OUT AND WASH THEM. SOMETHING TOLD ME, THIS IS THE ONE.

THIS IS LIFE, YOU COULD MEET YOUR WIFE THROUGH A FRIEND. PEOPLE EVEN MARRY 2 SISTERS, HOW ABOUT THAT ? HAVEN,T YOU GONE TO THE MARKET TO BUY SOMETHING AND ENDED UP BUYING SOMETHING ELSE.?
you are right bro.But just be careful the way you go about it.Dont ask any of them out yet.Keep being tight friends with both of them until one of them summons the courage to ask you what you really want.Then you would know that that person is ready to take things to the next level and then voila,you ask her out.my 2kobo tongue
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Onegai(f): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
mekaboy: YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG, EVEN IN THE BIBLE, JESUS VISITED 2 WOMEN, ONE WAS ALWAYS RUNNING AROUND COOKING, BUT ONE WAS ALWAYS CLOSER TO HIM. GUESS WHICH WAS HIS FAVORITE ?

Do you know I actually bet someone you'd quote the bible soon? grin I've won recharge card, my guy, thanks. It would be different if you met them separately and was trying to make up your mind, but you didn't. Go read your bible, lovie, Jacob didn't have an easy time marrying 2 sisters. In real life, I've never seen what you want end up happy. You're trying to justify it, which shows how wrong it is. And as for clearing plate making her humble, go and meet my cousin's wife, she will even pound yam, heck, that's too far, my sister will make ogbono from scratch (ie. grind the ogbono herself). Then go and ask anyone whether they like any of those women's tempers or if people even feel cool going to visit them for more than 2 days without them getting angry or making you feel uncomfortable for coming. But they will clear your plate after food for you, make no doubt about that grin grin Did it occur to you that the reason her roommate cleared the dishes was because she was trying to support her girl with this new guy, or you think they didn't discuss it before?

Please I pray you start talking to a girl, who meets your friend, who then pays for her ice-cream while you're all out together and tries to make you look good in her eyes, like a good wingman should. Then let the girl come and say she likes your friend better because of that. If that happens, you'll understand this decision.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
Onegai:

Do you know I actually bet someone you'd quote the bible soon? grin I've won recharge card, my guy, thanks. It would be different if you met them separately and was trying to make up your mind, but you didn't. Go read your bible, lovie, Jacob didn't have an easy time marrying 2 sisters. In real life, I've never seen what you want end up happy. You're trying to justify it, which shows how wrong it is. And as for clearing plate making her humble, go and meet my cousin's wife, she will even pound yam, heck, that's too far, my sister will make ogbono from scratch (ie. grind the ogbono herself). Then go and ask anyone whether they like any of those women's tempers or if people even feel cool going to visit them for more than 2 days without them getting angry or making you feel uncomfortable for coming. But they will clear your plate after food for you, make no doubt about that grin grin Did it occur to you that the reason her roommate cleared the dishes was because she was trying to support her girl with this new guy, or you think they didn't discuss it before?

Please I pray you start talking to a girl, who meets your friend, who then pays for her ice-cream while you're all out together and tries to make you look good in her eyes, like a good wingman should. Then let the girl come and say she likes your friend better because of that. If that happens, you'll understand this decision.

[b]MY DEAR, IM HAPPY FOR YOU OO, I HOPE I GET MY SHARE OF THE CARD grin grin grin. ANYWAY, I DID NOT MAKE MY DECISION MAINLY ABOUT THE PLATE WASHING STUFF.

DURING OUR CONVERSATION TOGETHER THERE ARE OTHER ISSUES I NOTICED, I KNEW THE ONE THAT INVITED ME HAD A FLAT MATE, AND THEY BOTH COOKED THE FOOD. I WAS TALKING TO HER ON THE PHONE, AND I SAID I WOULD BE GOING OUT IN AN HOUR TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT, SO SHE SAID THEY ARE COOKING AND THE FOOD WILL BE READY BEFORE THEN, I SHOULD STOP BY AND EAT THERE FOOD INSTEAD.

OK, THESE ARE OTHER ISSUES I NOTICED.

THE ONE THAT INVITED ME USES A SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE AND A BLACKBERRY BOLD 5, THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE BOLD 9000 BUT NOW MODERNIZED. I USE GALAXY S2 HER FLAT MATE USES GALAXY S2 AND ANOTHER NOKIA PHONE. NOW I DON'T PING BECAUSE I DONT HAVE PIN AND I GOT TIRED OF THE WHOLE BLACKBERRY PINGING THING SO I ONLY USE WATSAPP, HER FLAT MATE ALSO DOES NOT PING BECAUSE SHE IS NOT INTO THE BLACKBERRY MADNESS AS SHE SAID. BUT THE ONE THAT INVITED ME IS TALKING ABOUT UPGRADING TO S3, AND BLACKBERRY PORSCHE. I TOLD HER IN MY OPINION THE GALAXY S2 I AM USING AND S3 IS THE SAME, I HAVE NOT EVEN FINISHED USING THE FEATURES OF THE S2 WHY WILL I GO FOR S3.

HER FLAT MATE SAID EXACTLY, AS LONG AS THE PHONE IS MEETING HER DEMANDS SHE DOES NOT CARE THE MODEL (YOU SEE WE REASON ALIKE). NOW THE FLAT MATE USES ONLY WATSAPP LIKE I DO AND SHE HAS TO KNOW YOU WELL TO GIVE OUT HER NUMBER, BUT THE ONE THAT INVITED ME, WHILE WE WERE THERE, PINGS KEPT COMING AND WATSAPP MESSAGES ON THE OTHER PHONE.

SO IN MY CONCLUSION, THE ONE THAT INVITED ME IS MORE OF THE HIGH TECH, AND PLACES MUCH VALUE ON MATERIAL STUFF, WHILE HER FLATMATE DOES NOT. I AM NOT JUDGING HER THOUGH, BECAUSE SHE DID NOT ASK ME TO BUY HER THE PHONE, SHE IS GOING TO GET IT WITH HER MONEY, BUT WHAT I AM SAYING IS, WHY UPGRADE BECAUSE A NEW PHONE CAME OUT ? .

THE FLATMATE ON THE OTHER HAND IS CALM AND DOES NOT CARE THE LATEST PHONE, SHE IS NOT EVEN INTO PINGING JUST LIKE ME. I SEE ALOT OF SIMILARITIES. [/b]
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
stepo707:
you are right bro.But just be careful the way you go about it.Dont ask any of them out yet.Keep being tight friends with both of them until one of them summons the courage to ask you what you really want.Then you would know that that person is ready to take things to the next level and then voila,you ask her out.my 2kobo tongue
BROSS THANKS FOR THE ADVISE THAT IS WHAT I INTEND DOING, BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A BIT DIFFICULT , BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS.

FROM WHAT YOU SAID, I AM MORE INTERESTED IN HER FLAT MATE, BUT SHE IS RATHER A RESERVED TYPE, THE ONE THAT INVITED ME WILL BE THE FIRST TO ASK ME WHAT I REALLY WANT, HER FLAT MATE WILL NOT ASK ME.

FRONT SIT:- I LIKE TO THINK AND PLAN AHEAD, IF I COME TO PICK THEM NEXT WEEKEND AND THE ONE THAT INVITED ME COMES TO THE FRONT SIT, IT COULD MEAN SHE IS ASSUMING THE POSITION OF AUTHORITY. I INTEND TO TAKE A FRIEND OF MINE ALONG SO WE WILL BE 2 GUYS IN FRONT AND THE 2 GIRLS BEHIND.

MY SECOND FEAR IS HOW THE NIGHT WILL END, ASSUMING WE HANG OUT AND I AM DROPPING THE BOTH OF THEM IN THEIR PLACE AT NIGHT, WHAT IF THE ONE THAT INVITED ME, SAYS SHE WANTS TO SEE ME OFF, OR HAVE THE LAST WORD WITH ME BEFORE I GO? THAT COULD GIVE HER FLAT MATE THE IMPRESSION THAT WE HAVE SOMETHING GOING.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by stepo707: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
you are on your own.let me know when you have nyanshed both of em wink
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Csami(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Op, with everything u wrote i could only make out one thing.....CONFUSED.

Hope that something that told u she's the one will keep telling u she's the one when u see another girl u're obsess with. #just saying.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by deavicky(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
all these words of your is not justifer. the truth is that you
prefer her flatmate. therefore anything she does, you will not like it.
your mind is already somewhere else. if you can sincerely ans these question it might
help me give an advise.
what are the girls doning in terms of work?
what plan do you really av before you went there?
how serious u thing you will be with her flat mate?
do you think her flatemate feel the samething you feel?
how did you get there(mode of transportation)?
and who is more beautifull?
mekaboy: BROSS THANKS FOR THE ADVISE THAT IS WHAT I INTEND DOING, BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A BIT DIFFICULT , BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS.

FROM WHAT YOU SAID, I AM MORE INTERESTED IN HER FLAT MATE, BUT SHE IS RATHER A RESERVED TYPE, THE ONE THAT INVITED ME WILL BE THE FIRST TO ASK ME WHAT I REALLY WANT, HER FLAT MATE WILL NOT ASK ME.

FRONT SIT:- I LIKE TO THINK AND PLAN AHEAD, IF I COME TO PICK THEM NEXT WEEKEND AND THE ONE THAT INVITED ME COMES TO THE FRONT SIT, IT COULD MEAN SHE IS ASSUMING THE POSITION OF AUTHORITY. I INTEND TO TAKE A FRIEND OF MINE ALONG SO WE WILL BE 2 GUYS IN FRONT AND THE 2 GIRLS BEHIND.

MY SECOND FEAR IS HOW THE NIGHT WILL END, ASSUMING WE HANG OUT AND I AM DROPPING THE BOTH OF THEM IN THEIR PLACE AT NIGHT, WHAT IF THE ONE THAT INVITED ME, SAYS SHE WANyoiTS TO SEE ME OFF, OR HAVE THE LAST WORD WITH ME BEFORE I GO? THAT COULD GIVE HER FLAT MATE THE IMPRESSION THAT WE HAVE SOMETHING GOING.
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
I see so much pain and frustration .

Onegai: See why you should not be good to naija men? They don't deserve it. You'll meet someone, you and he will be talking, even though he hasn't asked you out, he will say all the sweet nothings in the world and treat you like you're his girl. You'll let your guards down, invite him to come see you, cook him a nice meal, pretty yourself up for him. He'll then show up and his dick will start making decisions for him, wanting to break up a friendship bet
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by deavicky(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
the guy is only human, and as the matter fact he needs direction

quote author=Onegai]See why you should not be good to naija men? They don't deserve it. You'll meet someone, you and he will be talking, even though he hasn't asked you out, he will say all the sweet nothings in the world and treat you like you're his girl. You'll let your guards down, invite him to come see you, cook him a nice meal, pretty yourself up for him. He'll then show up and his dick will start making decisions for him, wanting to break up a friendship between 2 women. Then you'll now come crying and saying "why are women so wicked to other women".

You see a naija man and the devil, choose the devil. Because there's 3000 years of documentation to show how badly the devil acts, so you know what to expect. Naija men are still unpredictable. grin[/quote
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Dondav(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
I THINK I'M CONNECTED WITHCINDY...
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by mekaboy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
deavicky: all these words of your is not justifer. the truth is that you
prefer her flatmate. therefore anything she does, you will not like it.
your mind is already somewhere else. if you can sincerely ans these question it might
help me give an advise.

ONE WORKS WITH UNITED NATIONS BLA BLA BLA TO AFRICA, THE OTHER ONE WORKS WITH ANOTHER INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR BLA BLA BLA IN AFRICA. YOU KNOW ALL THESE ORGANIZATIONS THAT I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY DO IN AFRICA, BUT THEY HAVE OFFICES HERE. I DONT REALLY CARE, THEY ARE WELL PAID.

I WENT THERE TO EAT AND CHAT.

WELL FROM OUR CONVERSATIONS WE SEEMED TO BE ON THE SAME SIDE IN MOST ARGUMENTS, AND FROM THE LOOK IN HER EYES, I THINK WITH THEM WE WILL BE ON THE SAME PAGE.

I DROVE MYSELF THERE. DOES THE METHOD OF TRANSPORT COUNT ?

THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR BEAUTY ALONE.

FOR BETTER FOR WORSE SERIOUS, IF THINGS WORK OUT.

NOW ADVISE ME .
Re: How Do You Switch Girls? by Emmy9ite(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
@op
Give the first girl a chance,looking at it from a microscopic view,from what u 've said i can conclude without unreasonable doubts that she(the one that invited u) is deeply in love with you. Assuming she didnt invite u,how would you know she had a flat mate.
When i look at this matter from an eagle's view am sure what u want to do will cause a big quarrel between the two girls and u will loose both.

#my opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. / Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones / [MUST READ] What Will You Do If You Are In The Situation This HOLY Girl Is In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.