Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? (1838 Views)

I Really Dont Give A FVck, You Should'nt Too / When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by member161476: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2007
Hmm, Its not a small thing oh,
nakedspy
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by Uzzyan: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2007
Yes o
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2007
Yes, there are.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by niceuzor: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2007
But Why embarassed
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by iice(f): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2007
Yes!!!
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by ifyalways(f): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2007
yes
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by janami(f): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2007
let me ask a question here o. anybody can ansa me, is it a crime to give someone ur fone no? weda on a first date or weneva? u speak to the person ova d fone, so wat? i dont see any groping fingers comin tru d fone o. so my question: is it wrong?
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by ifyalways(f): 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2007
janami:

let me ask a question here o. anybody can ansa me, is it a crime to give someone your phone no? weda on a first date or weneva? u speak to the person ova d phone, so what? i don't see any groping fingers comin tru d phone o. so my question: is it wrong?
i don't think its wrong or makes on morally cheap or whatever.
it on depends on the giver and th person giving,the motives and all.
speaking for myself,i don't like giving out my number anyhow because some guys can b simply irritating when you do so.they would call you at odd hours,flash you anyhow and whenever so i just don't like giving without a reason.

janami compliments of the season. kiss what happened to your hubby grow fast? cheesy cheesy cheesy lol
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by iice(f): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2007
Ify word!

ifyalways:

because some guys can b simply irritating when you do so.they would call you at odd hours,flash you anyhow and whenever so i just don't like giving without a reason.

Gbam!! I no dey give number ooo. . .don't like people bugging me tongue
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by janami(f): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2007
@ifyalways
now i get it. and u are very rite abt that. merry xmas o. dnt mind grow fast, he has run away.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by Finecat(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2007
@iice

Check this out, merry xmas and a happy new year !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQfKoCzn3Eg
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by iice(f): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2007
erhhh merry xmas and happy new year to you too
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2007
How did this "date" happen if you didnt have her number in the first place?
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by SweetT1: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2007
@TOH

Wzup sweetheart? How did you get your account back? I know you didn't travel to Ogun state did you? I sent you something on the Ekiti Thread. Hope you will check it out. How was Xmas? wishing you a prosperous new year.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by ifyalways(f): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

How did this "date" happen if you didnt have her number in the first place?
dates can be arranged by mutual friends or even online .
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2007
ifyalways:

dates can be arranged by mutual friends or even online .

I dont get that. Fine dates can be set up online but wiont you talk to this person once you get OFF the computer? How would they know how to reach you or you reach them if something goes wrong and one of them isnt online? Same for mutual friends, unless you have one that follows you everwhere, Im confuzzled. undecided
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2007
Sweet T:

@TOH

Wzup sweetheart? How did you get your account back? I know you didn't travel to Ogun state did you? I sent you something on the Ekiti Thread. Hope you will check it out. How was Xmas? wishing you a prosperous new year.

Seun decided to stop being a grinch I guess  tongue I didnt travel this year. Going to Nigeria next year summer. Christmas was fine and all the same to you.   smiley I can't find that Ekiti thread actually.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by ifyalways(f): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I don't get that. Fine dates can be set up online but wiont you talk to this person once you get OFF the computer? How would they know how to reach you or you reach them if something goes wrong and one of them isnt online? Same for mutual friends, unless you have one that follows you everwhere, I'm confuzzled. undecided
people talk online too without using the phone ie jaxter and even direct PC calls
dont get confused.now answer the question wud you  tongue.
compliments of the  season  kiss
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:17pm On Dec 26, 2007
Same to you, love smiley

lol fine, as to the quwestion I don't know.

Once I decide to go on a date with someone, it means that I like him enough to take his calls so of course I'll give out my number. Now if it's just some random person chatting me up and nothing has been set then No.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by SweetT1: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2007
smiley
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by saucekid(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2007
no comments yet
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2007
TOH, glad you got your old username back! smiley

Still, I'd just gotten used to D-R. sad
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by uspry1(f): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2007
Nope I will not give out my phone on my first date!

Not my IP address for video chat (that is where lot of deaf people in the US communicate via webcam or video phone) on my first date!

Not on my main home email address on my first date (give out yahoo, not on my main daily email one)!

Not even on my Sidekick II mobile number for text message on my first date!!! I will replace newer SideKick 4 soon.

Not even my personal business card on my first date! (usually most deaf people exchange)
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by obotutuoko(m): 12:16am On Dec 27, 2007
so many ladies will sleep with a man on the first date - i have slept with five ladies at diiferent times on our first dates - its no big deal - i repeat no big deal. how will you speak with the person to book the date anyway? meaning you must have met and arrange the first date - or i dont get it?
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 12:26am On Dec 27, 2007
USPRY

How you book the second date wid the same person if you like meeting him again?
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by lailai2(m): 12:29am On Dec 27, 2007
there is notin dere givin fone nos out nau unlike b4, bt if u go thru sme kind disturbance on fone nowadays, u fit fear 4 ur life
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by Freewilly(f): 12:37am On Dec 27, 2007
@ poster.

Which is more annoying or even more dangerous, going out on a date with a stranger or giving a stranger your cell phone number that can not be traced by the average Joe.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by uspry1(f): 1:00am On Dec 27, 2007
ADICK:

USPRY

How you book the second date wid the same person if you like meeting him again?

On the first date depend on how I like this person to see again, simple ask this person to meet same place like on first date for second date and third date, until i feel confide in this person whether should i give this person phone/IP addy/email or RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN!!
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:57am On Dec 27, 2007
uspry1:

On the first date depend on how I like this person to see again, simple ask this person to meet same place like on first date for second date and third date, until i feel confide in this person whether should i give this person phone/IP addy/email or RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN!!

If he or you are late for the meet up, how do you contact the person?
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:58am On Dec 27, 2007
Siena:

TOH, glad you got your old username back! smiley

Still, I'd just gotten used to D-R. sad

Knowing our fairweather leader, you never know. D-R might end up making a comeback lmao tongue
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by niceuzor: 2:04am On Dec 27, 2007
Not my IP address for video chat
How does this work? @ : uspry1   undecided

@Poster
Yes,because of security reasons,beside the person is a stranger and you getting to know him/her
But i think its some how embarrassing  embarassed when you ask a girl for her Cell No. then she refuse
or give excuses,not recently i was chating with a lady at my locality,trying to fix a date i ask for
her number she told me thats her "Phone is BAD" silly excueses Damn, i was like what is wrong
with this chickala, . , .Anyway sha No Long Things! wink
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Dont Give Out Phone Numbers On A First Date? by uspry1(f): 2:29am On Dec 27, 2007
@niceuzor

IP address for video chat that is designed for US coverage and few eligible countries such as UK and Canada.

The Video relay software belong to the national telephone providers: Sprint, AT&T, and MCI to choose that is designed for person who are hearing impaired/deaf ONLY. It is FREE! Only require to hook up the high speed internet connection having video chat with webcam or video phone.

In the US, there are 35 million hearing impaired residents on all 50 states of US out of total 365 millions USA residents (both citizenship and legal immigrants).

Now about 35% of scammers has been attacked using video relay software to pretend that they are deaf. That hurts 35 millions deaf people having hard time to make phone call to hearing callers for ordering pizza, make phone call to hearing family, ordering from magazine catalog, filing complaints to banks/school/organizations because of that scammers.

Those 35 millions deaf people do not live with hearing family, they are very much independently to live their own place, have jobs, have cars to drive, etc. just like hearing people do in normal life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top 3 Traits Women Want In A Man - / She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? / How Can I Trick My Ex Girlfriend Bestfriend To Have Intimacy With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.