Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? (1838 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by snazzy82(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2008
if ur gurl had an abortion for another guy maybe u met her b4 she had it(maybe she didnt tell u maybe u found out from sucking her nipple or maybe she confessed to u)or on the scene of ur relationship with her, she had sex with another guy and got pregnant, in other to avoid shame or disgrace from p/p,and also not to loose u b/c she loves u,she had an abortion would u continue with her?
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by chika98: 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2008
How can you find out by sucking nipples??
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by whatever90(f): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2008
is it d same girl dat urinates on d bed?
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by HRhotness(f): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2008
chika98:

How can you find out by sucking nipples??

lactation
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by chika98: 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2008
HR.hotness:

lactation

I guessed as much too.
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by snazzy82(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2008
@all, my closest friend asked me to find out from my fellow nairalanders, he is so speechless to come forth and say it b4 all, although not a member yet
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by KarmaMod(f): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2008
This is why people shouldnt "confess" anything to children

also childbirth and abortion isnt the only cause of lactation.

Jeez people embarassed
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by tope2000(f): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2008
Roll eyes
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by Sauron1: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2008
snazzy82:

if ur gurl had an abortion for another guy maybe u met her before she had it(maybe she didnt tell u maybe u found out from sucking her nipple or maybe she confessed to u)or on the scene of ur relationship with her, she had sex with another guy and got pregnant, in other to avoid shame or disgrace from p/p,and also not to loose u b/c she loves u,she had an abortion  would u continue with her?

Continue with what?? Are u kidding me??
A gurl cheated on u, got knocked up and aborted and u still wanna continue with her??
It's no brainer. . . . . .If the wedding was 2 mins away, i would WALK.
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2008
@ topic

Yes

The abortion might as well have been yours. As long as the incubator/womb isnt damaged.
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by whatever90(f): 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ topic

Yes

The abortion might as well have been yours. As long as the incubator/womb isnt damaged.

abi ooooo
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by snazzy82(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2008
jim
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by KarmaMod(f): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2008
condoms dont break in your village?
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by chika98: 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2008
Then do what's in heart.
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

is it d same girl that urinates on d bed?
lol was just about to ask the same thing cheesy
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by Ben13: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2008
some guys take gurls to be their daily job.

2day, they urinate, 2moro they practice abortion
I wonder what happens next 2moro

hissssesss***let me walk away with 2million! jare
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by izeek(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2008
forget the abortion first, but wat was her excuse for doing both guys same time?
she is a freaking cheat and shud be treated asuch.
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by donmikel: 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2008
BRos,abeg ask her why she took that step of commiting a crime against nature. Such might happen again, if u don't tackle the issues now
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by Moyola(f): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
yu mean dhat yur Atole gyal? shocked
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by izeek(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2008
pls moyola ,the gitl is a "peace" fighter.
atole is not a good way to describe her.
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by Moyola(f): 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2008
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by dbaptist1(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2008
if she had it before i met her them no shit cus shit happens all d time i will sti continue with her cus even mary magdaene was forgiven of her sins but if its during our relationship, , ebe oooo
she is going cus i wuld not be party to murder
its a crime and a huge sin
my bible tells me that , , kai go read ur own i no go tell u
but seriously n/l dnt try it it s an unforgivable sin
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by snazzy82(m): 12:12am On Nov 22, 2008
Insert Quote
if she had it before i met her them no shit cus shit happens all d time i will sti continue with her cus even mary magdaene was forgiven of her sins but if its during our relationship, , ebe oooo
she is going cus i wuld not be party to murder
its a crime and a huge sin
my bible tells me that , , kai go read ur own i no go tell u
but seriously n/l dnt try it it s an unforgivable sin
BUT MOST DOCTORS ENJOY DOING ABORTION. IS UR UNCLE A DOCTOR, VIEW HIM FROM THE ANUS,HE MIGHT BE ONE OF THEM grin grin grin shocked
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by SweetT1: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2008
What is an abortion? You mean she's a murderer?
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by foshola(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2008
ask snazzy o
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by opuro(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
you mean anoda man shag your babe and she get belle?
nna I weak o
I no fit advice you o
na you sabi wetin you de chop for the babe hand o
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by foshola(m): 3:23am On Nov 29, 2008
i don know
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by nedureg01(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2008
una funny for nairaland!
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by CrazyMan(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2008
As far as am concerned abortion is murder. A a girl should be wise enough to know the type of guy she's going out with before engaging in any sexual activites. You don't just open your legs for any guy you see because you could get pregnant and since you and him didn't have any solid foundation, he would deny it or even run away. If a girl confess to me, or I do my own findings and discover that she has done and abortion before, I would end that relationship because I can't live with a murderer.
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by semidaraeb(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2008
@poster if i were ur friend i wuld simply walk away dat girl cannot b trustd,d only excuse is if d abortion was b4 dey startd datn,bt if it occurs while datn her then i blive she not 2 b trustd, if she can do such, wat stops ha 4rm doin it again another time,but nawa for babes o na so d thn dey hungry dem reach dey just dey open leg anyhow, i tut it was guys dat were like dat!
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by semidaraeb(m): 11:46am On Dec 06, 2008
@poster if i were ur friend i wuld simply walk away dat girl cannot b trustd,d only excuse is if d abortion was b4 dey startd datn,bt if it occurs while datn her then i blive she not 2 b trustd, if she can do such, wat stops ha 4rm doin it again another time,but nawa for babes o na so d thn dey hungry dem reach dey just dey open leg anyhow, i tut it was guys dat were like dat!
Re: She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her? by sunnym(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2008
If you know that you ve not sin, be the first to cast a stone to this lady! Hmm, quote from Bible. I equally had the same problem and i ve forgiven her due to she show a big repentance, pls if you found out that she have resented, forgive her. Guys how many time do you think you ve killed? Maybe cos you ve not been told by the girl who did it without your notice, you are also a killer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Trick My Ex Girlfriend Bestfriend To Have Intimacy With Her? / Listen To My Story Ohhh: Pls Help. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.