Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56685 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
[size=17pt]{{{{~~Ghana~~}}}} cool

[img]http://2.bp..com/_NJj1gS1wEqs/S9O9kgqKOOI/AAAAAAAAFZQ/KILIXLR9p5k/s1600/king5.jpg[/img]

{{{{~~Nigeria~~}}}} sad
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
LOL, is that your best shot? shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=16pt]FAILED. TRY AGAIN[/size] cool cool cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin thts wht bleaching creams can do to the human mind, throw in a bit of generator fumes and they'r gone to the dogz.....I keep wondering why they call Ghanaian's black maself grin grin grin

after all this, they'll call Ghanaians white man worshippers......confused apes grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life:

Even the Republicans and Democrats don't see eye to eye

Even the Union and Confederates hated each other, YET, they still have common ground,

In other words, STOP beating around the bush, none of your business. Well, since you may decide to make it yours, whose fault is it?

Let's focus on the LIES that your star propagated, can we? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls! neva u compare urself to the American's........

2nd pint, non of my business shocked......U think I want ur boko harramed arzz knocking @ my door....I know for sure when or if shixt hit tha fan, y'all will be turning ur attention to my beloved Ghana and I don want tht.....God forbid tht eva happens tho.....Amen!!! church! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
~Royal~:
[size=17pt]{{{{~~Ghana~~}}}} cool

[img]http://2.bp..com/_NJj1gS1wEqs/S9O9kgqKOOI/AAAAAAAAFZQ/KILIXLR9p5k/s1600/king5.jpg[/img]

{{{{~~Nigeria~~}}}} sad
[/size]

Ghana rock, we know most of them are avowed admirers of osama,abi? LOL, see this bunch of terrorists- you see i am writing a book and the title is ....aponche nigeria- the afghanistan next door! grin grin grin grin grin fuckeduppedness!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
[size=20pt]{{{{~~Ghana~~}}}} cool

{{{{~~Nigeria~~}}}} sad

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

oluchi apunche! kiss my arse, ugly bitch! sick fuckerz

You see we regard you sicko nigerians as our perenial wives and little brothers and that is how we feel about you morons. we actually take it for granted that a Ghanaian will always triumph over a nigerian in any endevour-whether football,academic or indeed anything. size or population has nothing to do with it. we are tough and we are Ghanaians! grin grin Do you know the meaning of Ghana?

being an idiot is a valuable asset in your dirty,shitty country.
... PetroDullard.. We regard you dim wits(ghanaians) as our cobblers and sluts(who would want those fat black women of yours as wives sef?) I know you love dreaming... Nigerians as perennial wives?..lol.. You think you can treat nigerian women the way u treat ghanaian women whom u impregnate n run away?.. You cant even afford d brideprice of a nigerian lady.. Since you want to make comparism,please do list ghanaians with international recognition. Attention seeking Charcoal-staining monkey.. Can't you just learn your spellings?? ENDEAVOUR and not ENDEVOUR.. You sure did have an umbrella over your big head the day God was pouring IQ down the earth.. Pea brain..mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour:

Pls! neva u compare urself wit the American's........

2nd pint, non of my business shocked......U think I want ur boko harramed arzz knocking @ my door....I know for sure when or if shixt hit tha fan, y'all will be turning ur attention to my beloved Ghana and I don want tht.....God forbid tht eva happens tho.....Amen!!! church! cheesy

If your ability to reason is found wanting, whose fault is it?

Where in my post did you see comparison between Nigeria and America? If you're educated, you will know the underlying basis of my point (in response to yours) was a similarity of two groups who pretty much have different views and opinion. If you read America history, the Union/Confederacy is like Nigerian North/South, but hey, you want to claim knowledge where you lack it.

Knock at your door? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

You really must think you're the SH.IT...I agree with your prayer, MAY GOD FORBID I/WE TURN TO GHANA, TUFIA,it shall NEVER become. Keep your curse to yourself, we don't need it.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2012
BY THE WAY CHECK UR FLAG.......THAT GREEN WHITE GREEN REPRESENTS ISLAM.....CLUELESS APES

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi jud: ... PetroDullard.. We regard you dim wits(ghanaians) as our cobblers and sluts(who would want those fat black women of yours as wives sef?) I know you love dreaming... Nigerians as perennial wives?..lol.. You think you can treat nigerian women the way u treat ghanaian women whom u impregnate n run away?.. You cant even afford d brideprice of a nigerian lady.. Since you want to make comparism,please do list ghanaians with international recognition. [size=20pt]Attention seeking Charcoal-staining monkey.[/size]. Can't you just learn your spellings?? ENDEAVOUR and not ENDEVOUR.. You sure did have an umbrella over your big head the day God was pouring IQ down the earth.. Pea brain..mtcheeew

another charcoal monkey black ugly comment?

....You gotta be kidding me....Smh lol

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Abrantie: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
Naija will always remain a butthole gay overpopulated God forsaken country. Deal with it shyt headz!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour: BY THE WAY CHECK UR FLAG.......THAT GREEN WHITE GREEN REPRESENTS ISLAM.....CLUELESS APES

You call someone clueless apes, but your reasoning and sanity is in serious DOUBT... Coming from the gibbons, who would have thought that the color, green and white represents Islam ?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Chofa(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
basisop: Who is this ashawo?
NA UR MAMA
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
[size=25pt]{{{{~~Ghana~~}}}} [/size] cool

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
Abrantie: Naija will always remain a butthole gay overpopulated God forsaken country. Deal with it shyt headz!

Obviously we're dealing with it, btu what's more bothersome is another foreign fa.g.got have to worry about another fa.g.got and then bother and stress themselves about that same fa.g.got they condemn, doesn't that question your sanity?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nothing wrong in displaying yourself, on the real, there a gibbon ape here at the National Zoo that has a Ghanian name. I just have to look for it... I'm sure if we took a global survey of between Nigerians and Ghanians, who are more intelligent and who looks MORE apeish, without doubt, the difference is CLEAR. Nigerians will score on the former while Ghanians will score on the later, in fact, the American study survey from either last year or this year proves it.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Chofa(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
[quote
author=Abrantie]Naija will always remain a butthole gay
overpopulated God forsaken country. Deal with it shyt headz![/quote]
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
~Royal~:

another charcoal monkey black ugly comment?

....You gotta be kidding me....Smh lol

I need you to report to this link.
Stop being such an arsehole on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1015990/two-play-game-competition-test/16#11869280
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I need you on this thread.

Ghanians are not known for critical thinking nor intelligence, so you can blame them... cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi jud: ... PetroDullard.. We regard you dim wits(ghanaians) as our cobblers and sluts(who would want those fat black women of yours as wives sef?) I know you love dreaming... Nigerians as perennial wives?..lol.. You think you can treat nigerian women the way u treat ghanaian women whom u impregnate n run away?.. You cant even afford d brideprice of a nigerian lady.. Since you want to make comparism,please do list ghanaians with international recognition. Attention seeking Charcoal-staining monkey.. Can't you just learn your spellings?? ENDEAVOUR and not ENDEVOUR.. You sure did have an umbrella over your big head the day God was pouring IQ down the earth.. Pea brain..mtcheeew

OMG! Hahahahah look at this frustrated ugly piece of igbo cun-ty, coc-ksucker! hahahhaha you are incredibly funny. your crass ignorance is mind boggling! when was the last time you traveled to the east? go and see how kidnappers and armed robbers are ruling in that miserable part of your shitty dirty rubbish you call country. hahahahahahaha yo are so phucked, ugly bitch. you sound desperate for a Ghanaian companion. Sorry, bitch I am not interested. Hahaha I've had my own share- a very healthy share of nigerian cunty, no point talkin about stuff like that,huh? But trust me you'll be very impressed to know .... as a matter of fact a nigerian cun-ty -from Edo state-will keep me busy tonight. Hahahaha
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi jud: ... PetroDullard.. We regard you dim wits(ghanaians) as our cobblers and sluts(who would want those fat black women of yours as wives sef?) I know you love dreaming... Nigerians as perennial wives?..lol.. You think you can treat nigerian women the way u treat ghanaian women whom u impregnate n run away?.. You cant even afford d brideprice of a nigerian lady.. Since you want to make comparism,please do list ghanaians with international recognition. Attention seeking Charcoal-staining monkey.. Can't you just learn your spellings?? ENDEAVOUR and not ENDEVOUR.. You sure did have an umbrella over your big head the day God was pouring IQ down the earth.. Pea brain..mtcheeew

OMG! Hahahahah look at this frustrated ugly piece of igbo cun-ty, coc-ksucker! hahahhaha you are incredibly funny. your crass ignorance is mind boggling! when was the last time you traveled to the east? go and see how kidnappers and armed robbers are ruling in that miserable part of your shitty dirty rubbish you call country. hahahahahahaha yo are so phucked, ugly bitch. you sound desperate for a Ghanaian companion. Sorry, bitch I am not interested. Hahaha I've had my own share- a very healthy share of nigerian cunty, no point talkin about stuff like that,huh? But trust me you'll be very impressed to know .... as a matter of fact a nigerian cun-ty -from Edo state-will keep me busy tonight. Hahahaha
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life:

Ghanians are not known for critical thinking nor intelligence, so you can blame them... cheesy cheesy

Manny
Ignore ROyal. Thatz one akata (meant it in a non condescending way) boy trying to stir up MORE trouble on this thread.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Manny
Ignore ROyal. Thatz one akata (meant it in a non condescending way) boy trying to stir up MORE trouble on this thread.

Never had time for him, he's one less gibbon to worry about. When someone resorts to posting picture to help my point, I need not worry. grin grin grin cool cool cool

How do you mean by "in a non condescending way", akata is akata, the men amongst them have a problem discerning from left to right. What difference does akata and Ghanian have? NONE, both are dumb and can't engage in critical thinking nor possess intelligence...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Abrantie: 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2012

Majek Fashek. He's one fugly Naija mudafoka.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
gator_666:

A person who types:

1. U instead of YOU
2. "aving" instead of "having"
3. "wt"
4. "plsss" instead of "please"
5. "'cos" instead of "because"
6. "ur" instead of "your"
7. "ma" instead of "my"
8. "wt" instead of "with"

Well, such person can hardly have a right to say "I speak better English than you".
.. Pardon my being inquisitive.. Is your stupidity INHERENT or ACQUIRED?.. No one has the right to be this stewpid,not even YOU gutter666. Quote me well, i said ''i speak better english than his lecturers''. Shop for a life!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
Abrantie: Naija will always remain a butthole gay overpopulated God forsaken country. Deal with it shyt headz!

the most phucked shi-thole country on earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I need you to report to this link.

Hold on my Beautiful Yoruba Queen, I have to take care of some RL stuff right now

Ill be on later to stalk you and sniff behind your gorgeous azz.. tongue

tongue {{{{Mwuaahhzzz}}} tongue

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
Abrantie:

Majek Fashek. He's one fugly Naija mudafoka.

chei, i wan puke oooooh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

the most phucked shi-thole country on earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Same sh.it hole country where Liar and crowned Ms. Newton flew on Emirates, on FC? shocked shocked shocked shocked Did I forget to add, "she had a good time" as she claimed? LOL...This is why I say, the average Ghanian has problems...smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31)

Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React / Aki And Pawpaw At Nwamaka Antoinette Nzei & Nelson Eta Wedding In Delta / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.