Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56607 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Kajina: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life:

WOW, if you have to call my mom, it's just shows how much morale you have, I'm not surprised. The average Kofi is clueless and not intelligent, so hey, I wasn't expecting less.

Ghanian girls are blessed? LOL... Just like the one's I've seen here who's as black as coal? I'm not here to discredit or credit girls, I'm not on here for that, I got class, but if you think you got the best, you need to fly to the Washington DC area, a trial will convince you.. cool cool cool

You are a disgrace to your own race. Mother Africa forgive you!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Ugosample(m): 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
See as Ghanaians dey exhibit foolishness! chai! although i'm half Ghanaian, i will always support Nigeria, my country of birth!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by naija2much: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
@seun and moderators, I believe either you guys don't work sundays or there're no rules on sundays or u enjoy the rubbish going on here. For someone to go to someone else's profile, pick a picture, post it with insults, really awful. This will certainly discourage people updating their profiles.

@petrodolla, u r disgusting!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour:

and ur replying to my TROLLING, so who is the FOOOOOLLLLLL now huh grin grin grin grin grin

English, brother, ENGLISH

I'm calling out your trolling, kinda like calling you out of your closet kinda case. I ain't no troll, but I call out trolls who are pervs around women. Don't get it twisted bro, nevertheless, you still remain the troll. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
Kajina:

My friend, be quiet. It's not my fault you did not go to school to learn "FIGURE OF SPEECH".
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by ay0201(m): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi jud: .. Petrodunce.. I laugh in swahili... A ghanaian as a companion?.. God 4bid evil!! TUFIAKWA!! You want me to keep wasting my money on new sets of bedspreads?('cos you'll keep staining my sheets wt ur dirty black colour).. You this mistake of the maker.. I know you want a nigerian wife by all means so u can correct the mistake in you and give birth to less ugly and black children. I forgot to add this, i heard ua so dark that your skin colour runs whenever water touches your body(so u want me to keep scrubbing black dyes off the white tiles of my bathrum each time you have your bathe,uhn?). You paltry excuse for a man.. You should be ashamed of your miserable life..
oluch my sister, na only this charli u give all these surenames, na wa o. charli, u r in no way different from your wannabe attention seeking bomaye who has no job other dan to stay in the same house with 12 wannabe girls and with deranged sponsors. In fact, all of una no just get sense.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2012
so these gaynians are stilling running their cu/m catcher over erected d'i'ck......the thought of nigeria really gives you that aweful pleasure, i can understand that....but our coc/k is not for ur mouth, go suck on something else
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life:

English, brother, ENGLISH

I'm calling out your trolling, kinda like calling you out of your closet kinda case. I ain't no troll, but I call out trolls who are pervs around women. Don't get it twisted bro, nevertheless, you still remain the troll. cheesy cheesy cheesy

lemme put it this way......u claim to be sane yet ur fighting the so-called mad man...........he pushes u, u push him back......who's the bigger fool in the end?

typical nigerian monkey grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
we'll keep exposing ur fat lipped apes till thy kingdom come......brainless apes grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
ay0201: oluch my sister, na only this charli u give all these surenames, na wa o. charli, u r in no way different from your wannabe attention seeking bomaye who has no job other dan to stay in the same house with 12 wannabe girls and with deranged sponsors. In fact, all of una no just get sense.
...lol... My prayer for the guy na for small sense abeg.. Na crime 4 ghanaians to get sense?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
naija2much: @seun and moderators, I believe either you guys don't work sundays or there're no rules on sundays or u enjoy the rubbish going on here. For someone to go to someone else's profile, pick a picture, post it with insults, really awful. This will certainly discourage people updating their profiles.

shaaaaaarp up! ewu goat! scum sucking low life grin go suck your mum, coc-ksucker grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Kajina: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life:

My friend, be quiet. It's not my fault you did not go to school to learn "FIGURE OF SPEECH".

You are still a disgrace to your race, so you shut up!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour:

lemme put it this way......u claim to be sane yet ur fighting the so-called mad man...........he pushes u, u push him back......who's the bigger fool in the end?

typical nigerian monkey grin grin grin grin grin grin

Even mad men are bound in straight jackets, it's sane people who put them into those jackets. Now let me put it to you this way

Beyond doubt, you've lost your sanity (irrespective of the fact you lack reasoning and intelligence), now that your sanity is found wanting, I'm binding you in the straight jacket (calling out your trollish behavior cheesy cheesy cheesy), after all, who said binding you was gonna be easy? So you see, in the course of trying to bind you into your jacket, YES, you may push back, repel some strength and add resistance, but the ultimate goal of a sane person is to finally bind the mad person. It's an activity, not a mental state...

I understand you lack reasoning, so I'll go easy on you

Nevertheless, you still remain the crowned troll after all... please retain your title, after all, you will need a throne like @royal has been posting. Who says wearing the crown was any difficult? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Chofa(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by licensed2k(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
who know the major difference between a nigerian man and his ghana counterpart. . .?

wel, a nigerian man will neva wish he was a ghanaian! PERIOD

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by MissyB3(f): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Litmus: When a finding stated Nigerians were the happiest people in the world many doubted the finding and it upset many politically Minded Nigerians who are often in the habit of superimposing their own political agenda on everything. Such people worried naively that if such was the case Nigerians weren't going to fight for change.

The relevance of the finding to my mind to this post is to do with my observation on how Nigerians generally exists. For instance Nigerians don't look for the worst in others. You wont find a Nigerian with the type of mindset that would go to any nation in the world good or bad and secretly take negative photos in other to have a laugh. In fact Nigerians would generally hide the bad in other Nations and overrate the good. It is as if Nigerians are Glass-Half-Full people as opposed to Glass-Half-Empty people.

The important thing for Nigerians to bare in mind about this case is that the Yvonne Nelson character's intention is to cause the world to look negatively on the Nigerian Movie industry while conversely elevating the Ghana one. Engaging in lowbrow, market women arguments with Nairaland resident Mama-men Ghanians is to miss the point totally.

Might as well invite Yvonne Nelson to come and take more negative pictures, in fact send her some negative pictures, in the end, people like that and with that sneaky mindset always end badly.
Where gumption speaks, Ghanaians [ought to] hush! grin

Manny4life, could you ignore that Otumfour character and grant him the privilege of having a one-man show of shame? Thank you! smiley

naija2much: @seun and moderators, I believe either you guys don't work sundays or there're no rules on sundays or u enjoy the rubbish going on here. For someone to go to someone else's profile, pick a picture, post it with insults, really awful. This will certainly discourage people updating their profiles.

Ogugua must be eating beans somewhere. grin
I'll recommend his ban immediately. cool

BTW, funny thread! All of you norrr get work!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
Kajina:

While you are a disgrace to the entire Homo Sapiens
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
@Missy,

Ok my sister, I will ignore them...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
No Ghanaian wants to be an ugly Bokoman!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would rather be a donkey!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
Kajina:

You are still a disgrace to your race, so you shut up!

LOL, Abeg go and drink palm wine to relax your brain, I can see you're having brain overload, grow some sense please...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Chofa(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
~Royal~:
It's almost as If Nigerians don't think they are black.....
IT SHOWS HOW DUMB THEY ARE
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
licensed2k: who know the major difference between a nigerian man and his ghana counterpart. . .?

wel, a nigerian man will neva wish he was a ghanaian! PERIOD

As I said in the post above. A Ghanaman would rather be a dog than a Naijaman!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by ay0201(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour:

u can go take pix of ur mumm'z arzz for all I care, still doesn't change the fact, oluchi is ugly......is this wht u call expensive ?? Ghanaian girls are really blessed damn!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
ble wat? I no hear you well, na those mahoganies u call blessed, you seem to need a new brain. charlie,u dey Bleep up. first class mumu.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by nikkyshyne(f): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
What in God's name is happening here?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
Chofa: IT SHOWS HOW DUMB THEY ARE

Very sick animals with no dignity....
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
Abegi, let me go my grocery shopping and ignore fo.ols on this joint...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim201S:

As I said in the post above. A Ghanaman would rather be a dog than a Naijaman!!!

No doubt, ever wonder how they are treated less where they go to?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
its 11.20, am sure our nigerian apes have switched their generators on by now grin grin grin grin grin......the fumes are abt to be inhaled grin grin grin grin grin watchout for insanity X people hahahaha

I sure say the whole country is blacked out by now grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour:

u have this pix as ur profile picture and u'v gat tha balls to brag like tht shocked shocked, u uglier than taye taiwo and taribu west put together....ur a disgrace to nigerian women....so e be so u nairaland girls dey look like in real life shocked shocked shocked hahahahaha u ain't fine girl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lmao!!! grin grin look @ ur fore-head spread across like a bedsheet and tht 2 dollar weave on.....girl betta take tht pix off grin grin grin grin
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/533883[/img]

NO Ghanaian girl is this ugly! I vomited!! grin grin grin A typical nasty bleached face Bakassi... You were born ugly... You bleached your face and you are STILL UGLY!!

I am the MASTER TROLL!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: What in God's name is happening here?

Welcome to the party, enjoy it while it last
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Abrantie: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
~Royal~:
Are the Nigerians still in here calling The Ghanaians Black and Ugly?...

See that's what happens when you have a nation full of black people who think they are Arabs and worship the Koran

Muthafoukahs are delusional.

Nigeria has a serious identity problem. It is a country which shouldn't have been put together in such a manner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (31)

Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video) / Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.