Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56608 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Jenny20(f): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2012
Don't this Ghanaian have a forum of their own? Congenital idiots coming on a Nigerian Forum wanking aimlessly. Mtcheeeew! Do you Ghanaian need a rocket science to tell that you ain't on our level?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi! where u izz grin grin, bring tht arzz face of urs to tha dance floor grin grin grin grin ugly likkle nigerian b!tches hiding behind computers forming fine girls.....ur fore-head cud pass for a frying pan....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
Abrantie:

Nigeria has a serious identity problem. It is a country which shouldn't have been put together in such a manner.

It has nothign to do with Muslims... Most of those who make these jokes have bleached their ugly faces and they think they look good!! grin grin grin grin grin A ugly person with bleach is EVEN uglier!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
Jenny20: Don't this Ghanaian have a forum of their own? Congenital idiots coming on a Nigerian Forum wanking aimlessly. Mtcheeeew! Do you Ghanaian need a rocket science to tell that you ain't on our level?

No they don't. They get a hard on from anything Nigerian, their brains have been automated and programmed to work like that. It will take serious deprogramming to break away the hate code...Well, I'm working on software that will decrypt the codes, in the meantime, what you see is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by ay0201(m): 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
Chofa: ASK AGAIN MA BRODA
charli, no let dem decieve you say u fine small cos Taye Taiwo still fine pass you.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
Look at this ugly bleached face Nigerian with all the bleach marks on his face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPP3tQpp6vA

In 419geria such a dog is considered good looking!! grin grin grin grin

Bleaching kills OOOOO!!!

Ugly donkeys!!

What a failed state. Trying to bleach their problems away... Why not bleach the mind!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

And yes the video is very funny!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by ay0201(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
Chofa: ASK AGAIN MA BRODA
charli, no let dem decieve you say u fine small cos Taye Taiwo still fine pass you. wetin u go talk about kingston, with all the kpako wey dey him cheeks.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
ay0201: charli, no let dem decieve you say u fine small cos Taye Taiwo still fine pass you. wetin u go talk about kingston, with all the kpako wey dey him cheeks.

Taiwo is very ugly and it has nothing to do with color!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour: www.nairaland.com/attachments/793023_yvonne_strokes_mmia_jpge91aaf1d733e8e920a746719a305965a

only in nigeria...... grin grin grin grin
We dont need to put up pictures to tell how lowlife cesspit of a land ghana is, compared to 9ja, btw havent u been told that pic belongs to emirate which is not a Nigerian airline neither is it of Nigerian Airports authority's, but ur so dumb with an empty encasement for a head to acknowledge that, ahhh it must be tough on you
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
At the end of the day, the fact remains,

[size=20pt]WHY DID MS. NELSON LIE ?[/size]

No rebuttal YET, shows how the average Ghanian mind thinks and react
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
And these inferiority complex dogs want to lead Africa?? Over my dead body!! grin grin grin grin grin!!

In the future guys like me will rise to power in Ghana and I promise there will be another Alien compliance Order!! wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life: At the end of the day, the fact remains,

Are you drunk??
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by ay0201(m): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim201S: No Ghanaian wants to be an ugly Bokoman!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would rather be a donkey!!
which is even worse
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim201S:

Are you drunk??

Drunk? LOL

Again,

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life:

Drunk? LOL

Again,

Give me the context you dog??

I don't go back and read all your Bakassi posts!!! grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Abrantie: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla: We understand the frustration of these imbeciles. Its not easy to be tethered to an eternally bottom-dwelling shitty contraption called nigeria. grin

Just check out the headlines on NL in the past 24 hours;
Atlantic Surge Kills 16 in Lagos grin
Bomb Blast Rocks Benin Prisons grin grin
Clifford Orji (the well known cannibal) Dies in Prison grin grin grin
Nigerian man Arrested in USA with 65 Pellets of Heroine grin grin grin grin
200 Million naira Ransom Demand for ESUT VC grin grin grin grin grin
Explosion Rocks Police Station in Jos- grin grin grin grin grin grin chei, I like this one.... explosion ROCKS.the whole fuckin country is seriously ROCKING and JAMMING to explosions it sounds!
What a bunch of phucked up ediots in a depraved, shitty contri. Deluded morons, loads of fucking ediots so utterly stupid, ludicrously stupid grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
We all know that Emirate DOES NOT have a First class lounge on ANY African route, rather their main hub and few secondary hubs such as Heathrow (maybe)... So again,

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim201S:

Give me the context you dog??

I don't go back and read all your Bakassi posts!!! grin grin grin

Give you the context? Are you ok? Well, intelligent people read continuously to LEAR, I guess that isn't your forte is it?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
Jenny20: you ain't on our level?

wht level are we talkn abt here?

boko haram
kidnapping
gutter
lack of electricity
corruption
dummy president
shixty healthcare system
dip shixt educational system
......list goes on and on grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Jenny20(f): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
Seun please, if this Ghanaian can get a forum of their own, better create "Ghanaland" for them to be wanking on... they 're all over Nl trolling and having hard on on's at the mention of Nigeria. If y'll hate Nigerians why come on this forum to spew garbage. y'll propensity to stretch the borders of acute daftness is peerless-how can y'll be this ignorant in 2012?

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!

I am ready to lead!!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi jud: .. Petrodunce.. I laugh in swahili... A ghanaian as a companion?.. God 4bid evil!! TUFIAKWA!! You want me to keep wasting my money on new sets of bedspreads?('cos you'll keep staining my sheets wt ur dirty black colour).. You this mistake of the maker.. I know you want a nigerian wife by all means so u can correct the mistake in you and give birth to less ugly and black children. I forgot to add this, i heard ua so dark that your skin colour runs whenever water touches your body(so u want me to keep scrubbing black dyes off the white tiles of my bathrum each time you have your bathe,uhn?). You paltry excuse for a man.. You should be ashamed of your miserable life..

oh dear, the attention-seeking ewu got bounced and is now thoroughly peeved,huh? LOL! what a shame, but na by force? what a disgusting piece of shitty,coc-ksucking slu-t! this stinking piece of shit-e needs to take her bath more than once a year! you see I hate smelly, stinking bitches. they are lower than cow shi-t. Bleep all nigerian dumbasses. hopelessly phucked up! white-skinned igbo trashy damn foool grin grin grin the incredulously stupid and deluded white igbo woman! only God can deliver you from your inferiority complex, white shitty igbo dog!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour: oluchi! where u izz grin grin, bring tht arzz face of urs to tha dance floor grin grin grin grin ugly likkle nigerian b!tches hiding behind computers forming fine girls.....ur fore-head cud pass for a frying pan....... grin grin grin grin
...Otumflop... A-sswipe ,i fine pass ur marle#fact#... I didnt come to nairaland to impress anybody,not even darker-than-charcoal ghanaians.. I dnt need to upload my fine pics nor photoshop... So fvck-off . U've got nothing reasonable to say..guess d darkweed u've bn puffing since morning is beginning to take its effect on u.. Fa-ggot!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
I'm out... will be back after my grocery shopping
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Kajina: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
gidson12:
While you are a disgrace to the entire Homo Sapiens

Is that comment suppose to be a low blow or what? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why don't you people appreciate who you are? Are you white? You are black so stop calling others black. You people are a disgrace to the black race.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
The Nigerian inferiority complex is such that they must be kept as far away from power in Africa as possible! Ghana will ensure of that!! Just like we liberated the criminals from British rule, we know how to tame it if need be!!!

grin grin grin

Imagine Nigerians taking leadership and having to deal with the nasty smell of Bleaching cream as these ugly dogs are coming toward you to give you tips!! Mix in the bad breath and it is too much to bear!!

Naija OUT!!

Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2012
manny4life:

Give you the context? Are you ok? Well, intelligent people read continuously to LEAR, I guess that isn't your forte is it?
No! He's only interested in the next c/um drooling out of his dusgusting mouth
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by ay0201(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim201S:

As I said in the post above. A Ghanaman would rather be a dog than a Naijaman!!!
and mangy dog wld the ghanaman be. low life.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2012

[size=32pt]Nigerian ANTS[/size]
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
ay0201: and mangy dog wld the ghanaman be. low life.
shocked shocked shocked Are you talking about Nigeria's low life expectancy??
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
Kajina:

Is that comment suppose to be a low blow or what? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why don't you people appreciate who you are? Are you white? You are black so stop calling others black. You people are a disgrace to the black race.
Are u high on your dogs urine, WTF are u talking
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim201S:

[size=32pt]Nigerian ANTS[/size]

^^^^lmao grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31)

Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video) / Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.