Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56605 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Abrantie: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour:

u have this pix as ur profile picture and u'v gat tha balls to brag like tht shocked shocked, u uglier than taye taiwo and taribu west put together....ur a disgrace to nigerian women....so e be so u nairaland girls dey look like in real life shocked shocked shocked hahahahaha u ain't fine girl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lmao!!! grin grin look @ ur fore-head spread across like a bedsheet and tht 2 dollar weave on.....girl betta take tht pix off grin grin grin grin
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/533883[/img]

[img]http://renetaxian.files./2011/07/klingon-woman.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by wissezy: 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
SmoothCrim201S: Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!

I am ready to lead!!
Have you considered suing your brains for nonsupport?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Litmus: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour:

^^^^lmao grin grin grin grin grin

The guy in the picture is the Nigerian underwear bomber who THANK GOD was caught before he killed many civilians!! What a failed state!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2012
PetroDolla:

oh dear, the attention-seeking ewu got bounced and is now thoroughly peeved,huh? LOL! what a shame, but na by force? what a disgusting piece of shitty,coc-ksucking slu-t! this stinking piece of shit-e needs to take her bath more than once a year! you see I hate smelly, stinking bitches. they are lower than cow shi-t. Bleep all nigerian dumbasses. hopelessly phucked up! white-skinned igbo trashy damn foool grin grin grin the incredulously stupid and deluded white igbo woman! only God can deliver you from your inferiority complex, white shitty igbo dog!

.. PetroDunce.. You keep repeating thesame statement over and over.. Can't you type something new? Because your comments are so stale!!.. I know you're realy trying hard to type new comments but Creativity is one thing your generation lacks.. Your PEA brain is definitely on REPEAT.. I'm done exchanging words with you .. You are just tooooo dumb and i can't stoop low to your level(cos that wld be my fate if i keep arguing with you).. This girl has got beta use of her IQ and time..leggooo!! Takkia of the little life u've got left.. 9t!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi jud: ...Otumflop... A-sswipe ,i fine pass ur marle#fact#... I didnt come to nairaland to impress anybody,not even darker-than-charcoal ghanaians.. I dnt need to upload my fine pics nor photoshop... So fvck-off . U've got nothing reasonable to say..guess d darkweed u've bn puffing since morning is beginning to take its effect on u.. Fa-ggot!!

no amount of photoshopping can save tht face u dey carry around........be truthful to urself, when u look in the mirror, all u see is ur fore-head......A girl can be as ugly as u are, but adding tht attitude makes it even uglier'est grin grin.....u no fine grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
Muntari Looks better than 99 percent of Nigerians.... grin grin grin grin

This is his girl and that is NOT bleach unlike your ugly Bakassi EASY girls!!!

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 11:49pm On Aug 19, 2012
Abrantie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahadamn dude! u murdered the poor b!tch
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
Abrantie:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/533883[/img]

the first pix looks finer than the latter tho grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahahahahahadamn dude! u murdered the poor b!tch
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE West Africa!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Litmus: 11:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
[size=32pt]Only Ghanaian RULE can SAVE WEST AfRICA!!![/size]
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2012
Even your own Goodluck BLEACHED his nose and asked to lead the AU!! Thank goodness he was turned down and humiliated!!

Bakassi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bakassi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2012
otumfour:

no amount of photoshopping can save tht face u dey carry around........be truthful to urself, when u look in the mirror, all u see is ur fore-head......A girl can be as ugly as u are, but adding tht attitude makes it even uglier'est grin grin.....u no fine grin grin grin
... And no amount of education can redeem u 4rm ur incurable stupidity.. Once again, Grab a life b4 itz too late or better Grab a one-way ticket to hell,...dat is right after u finish selling those puff-puff u've bn hawking since morning.... R-etard!!..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
TARIBU WEST OF NIGERIA @ THE AGE OF 18 YEARS
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12722_6_jpg18e2999891374a475d0687ca9f989d83

TARIBU WEST OF NIGERIA @ THE AGE OF 26 YEARS
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ah-UYRt2lBk/UAAww49A_EI/AAAAAAAABog/YbCf3FjAZjQ/s1600/monkey_8415_1.jpg[/img]

nigerian apes grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
oluchi jud: ... And no amount of education can redeem u 4rm ur incurable stupidity.. Once again, Grab a life b4 itz too late or better Grab a one-way ticket to hell,...dat is right after u finish selling those puff-puff u've bn hawking since morning.... R-etard!!..
Stop crying Babe if you work hard and stop bleaching maybe a Ghanaian hawker may consider marrying you... but, I doubt it!!! You may need a PhD to have a chance with a Ghanaian Hawker and even THEN he would be dating down!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Chofa(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
licensed2k: who know the major difference between a nigerian man and his ghana counterpart. . .?

wel, a nigerian man will neva wish he was a ghanaian! PERIOD
AND A GHANAIAN WILL NEVER EVER WISH TO BE A NIGERIAN, NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND...thank God we r not nigerians oo
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2012
Add Fagbenle

[img]http://4.bp..com/_OBwfEDC93kc/Snzp4b38bqI/AAAAAAAAAZs/Pkwxuom_-w4/s400/justice%2520emmanuel%2520fagbenle-s.jpg[/img]
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2012
^^^^ smoothcrim no go kill man grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Litmus: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2012
wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by licensed2k(m): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2012
SmoothCrim201S: No Ghanaian wants to be an ugly Bokoman!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I would rather be a donkey!!

aaaaaah mate!
Pls dont disrespect d donkeys.
They are known to be higher class of animals than u pathetic ingrate ignoramous slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Chofa(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2012
Litmus: Can i ask, is Sulley Muntari related to the the Creature from the Black lagoon?

ASK TAYE TAIWO and YAKUBU AYIGBENI.....MUMU
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 12:06am On Aug 20, 2012
Give it up Fagbenle's you can't compete!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Litmus: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2012
grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Jenny20(f): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2012
Otumfool, ain't u shame of urself? Woman wrapper! Abeg, leave @Oluchi jud alone and face ur fellow men. Do u wanna self-service on her pics? What does her pics got to do with the the argument? Misogynistic Troglodyte! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 12:10am On Aug 20, 2012
Jobless 419 people

Viewing this topic: kollysnipe(m), pedestal82(m), Jenny20(f), LYNDDY(f), Febian60, licensed2k(m), onila(f), Chofa(m), oluchi jud(f), Kajina(f), veesion, CHIMSKY(m), gator_666, Litmus, Jaybee3D(m), gidson12(m) and 14 guest(s)

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by licensed2k(m): 12:11am On Aug 20, 2012
SmoothCrim201S:

As I said in the post above. A Ghanaman would rather be a dog than a Naijaman!!!
a dog? I'd take d worst of dog over a 20 million ghanaians anytime any day dude. . .dont go be comparin yah imbec!le selfs to dog, dats defamation of the 1st order. . .am sure no dog wld eva wanna be a ghanaian.
Seriously, ds ghanaians n!gga be trippin real bad.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2012
licensed2k:
a dog? I'd take d worst of dog over a 20 million ghanaians anytime any day dude. . .dont go be comparin yah imbec!le selfs to dog, dats defamation of the 1st order. . .am sure no dog wld eva wanna be a ghanaian.
Seriously, ds ghanaians n!gga be trippin real bad.

Stop trying to sound like an African-American. Your Bakassi accent will give you away!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Jenny20(f): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2012
SmoothCrim201S: Jobless 419 people

Viewing this topic: kollysnipe(m), pedestal82(m), Jenny20(f), LYNDDY(f), Febian60, licensed2k(m), onila(f), Chofa(m), oluchi jud(f), Kajina(f), veesion, CHIMSKY(m), gator_666, Litmus, Jaybee3D(m), gidson12(m) and 14 guest(s)

grin grin grin grin grin

You calling people 419, but u 're user name gives u up. Smooth criminal indeed!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Chofa(m): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2012
manny4life:

No they don't. They get a hard on from anything Nigerian, their brains have been automated and programmed to work like that. It will take serious deprogramming to break away the hate code...Well, I'm working on software that will decrypt the codes, in the meantime, what you see is what you get.
abeg whiles working on the software, try n develop one that wld make PATIENCE JONATHAN speak correct grammar
manny4life:

No they don't. They get a hard on from anything Nigerian, their brains have been automated and programmed to work like that. It will take serious deprogramming to break away the hate code...Well, I'm working on software that will decrypt the codes, in the meantime, what you see is what you get.
abeg whiles working on the software, try n develop one that wld make PATIENCE JONATHAN speak correct grammar
manny4life:

abeg whiles working on the software, try n develop one that wld make PATIENCE JONATHAN speak good English

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 12:20am On Aug 20, 2012
Jenny20: Otumfool, ain't u shame of urself? Woman wrapper! Abeg, leave @Oluchi jud alone and face ur fellow men. Do u wanna self-service on her pics? What does her pics got to do with the the argument? Misogynistic Troglodyte! cheesy cheesy

u 2 ugly things are a disgrace to nairaland females.......or u think tht thing u gat there makes u an exception?....we all know tht ain't u btw.....all the same y'all still ugly..... grin grin grin grin

btw....on the self service thingy.....I'd rada do it to a pic of a wall than to tht ugly arzz oluchi jud and u all together...ouch!! grin grin grin.....ugly internet posers

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim2015: 12:20am On Aug 20, 2012
Jenny20:

You calling people 419, but u 're user name gives u up. Smooth criminal indeed!

Crim stands for Crimson!!!

Only a 419 man would think it stood for Criminal!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31)

Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) / Zinoleesky Acquires A New Luxurious Car Worth N22million (video) / Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.