Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter - Celebrities (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter (56518 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by gidson12(m): 12:21am On Aug 20, 2012
oluchi jud: .. PetroDunce.. You keep repeating thesame statement over and over.. Can't you type something new? Because your comments are so stale!!.. I know you're realy trying hard to type new comments but Creativity is one thing your generation lacks.. Your PEA brain is definitely on REPEAT.. I'm done exchanging words with you .. You are just tooooo dumb and i can't stoop low to your level(cos that wld be my fate if i keep arguing with you).. This girl has got beta use of her IQ and time..leggooo!! Takkia of the little life u've got left.. 9t!!
What do you expect from a backward, mentally deficient, retarded simpleton, the slowpoke has exhausted the little he knows and the brain has gone into a loop....silly gaynian

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by manny4life(m): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2012
Chofa: abeg whiles working on the software, try n develop one that wld make PATIENCE JONATHAN speak correct grammar abeg whiles working on the software, try n develop one that wld make PATIENCE JONATHAN speak correct grammar abeg whiles working on the software, try n develop one that wld make PATIENCE JONATHAN speak good English

I will rather work on software used in deprogramming you "HATE CODE", rather than the latter. It's important to note that English isn't mandatory nor does it have mental deficiency on it's host, however, the "HATE CODE" has serious deficiency on people who exercise such activity in a programmed state of mind. Your mind, soul and body depreciates while you mental state slips into insanity, so as you can see, the one that takes "MOST PRIORITY".
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Jenny20(f): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2012
otumfour:

u 2 ugly things are a disgrace to nairaland females.......or u think tht thing u gat there makes u an exception?....we all know tht ain't u btw.....all the same y'all still ugly..... grin grin grin grin

btw....on the self service thingy.....I'd rada do it to a pic of a wall than to tht ugly arzz oluchi jud and u all together...ouch!! grin grin grin.....ugly internet posers

naturally, you aren't supposed to be dumb but when a child lacks vitamins
like you did, the outcome is inevitable. you have 2 options...kill yourself
or go back to your village and kill your parents. if you ever get arrested for
the crime....quote me in court, you simpleton!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2012
oluchi jud: .. PetroDunce.. You keep repeating thesame statement over and over.. Can't you type something new? Because your comments are so stale!!.. I know you're realy trying hard to type new comments but Creativity is one thing your generation lacks.. Your PEA brain is definitely on REPEAT.. I'm done exchanging words with you .. You are just tooooo dumb and i can't stoop low to your level(cos that wld be my fate if i keep arguing with you).. This girl has got beta use of her IQ and time..leggooo!! Takkia of the little life u've got left.. 9t!!

Fvckin igbo maggo-t who thinks she is a ‘white bitch’ grin the first ever igbo ‘white’ dog! grin grin Mindless, clueless evil slu-t. grin grin grin Tis obvious nigeria is a crazy asylum filled with lunatics of every persuasion grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim2015: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2012
This is getting boring...

You just can't compete with Ghana. Admit it and maybe start beefing with guys in your weight class...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Chofa(m): 12:30am On Aug 20, 2012
[quote
author=SmoothCrim201S]Even your own Goodluck BLEACHED his nose and asked
to lead the AU!! Thank goodness he was turned down and humiliated!!

Bakassi
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bakassi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bakassi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[/quote] LMAFAO knock out punch

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 12:31am On Aug 20, 2012
SmoothCrim2015: This is getting boring...

You just can't compete with Ghana. Admit it and maybe start beefing with guys in your weight class...

grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Jenny20(f): 12:31am On Aug 20, 2012
SmoothCrim2015: This is getting boring...

What is getting boring? Your stupidity maybe...

i have seen more intelligent silverback apes @
chester zoo...your idiocy in megawatts would solve all the
electricity problems in africa.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2012
Chofa: LMAFAO

'bleached nose' grin see what eating cassava bread can cause grin grin a clueless slowpoke on another thread said he belongs to ogboni cult that is why nigerians are dying like rabbits since he took over grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 12:37am On Aug 20, 2012
SmoothCrim201S: Stop crying Babe if you work hard and stop bleaching maybe a Ghanaian hawker may consider marrying you... but, I doubt it!!! You may need a PhD to have a chance with a Ghanaian Hawker and even THEN he would be dating down!!
.. I'm convinced now that hawking is the most reputable profession 4 ghanaians.. No wonder u all are very dryyyy...cos the sun had already sapped the most useful moisture 4rm ur brains.. Awww.. Mr Hawker,how many miles did u cover on foot 2day?... Dem talk say una too dark ,una stil go make hawking una profession... Na wao..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by licensed2k(m): 12:38am On Aug 20, 2012
SmoothCrim201S:

Stop trying to sound like an African-American. Your Bakassi accent will give you away!!! grin grin grin grin
now i'm real sure u trippin
*singin; dntcha wish dat ur accent was as gud as mine*
and btw, wots ur obsession with dat "bakassi" stuff?. . .u'r so blinded by ur jealousy dat u refused to see things past bakassi and bokoharam
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Chofa(m): 12:40am On Aug 20, 2012
ay0201: charli, no let dem decieve you say u fine small cos Taye Taiwo still fine pass you.
LMFAO no further comments
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by licensed2k(m): 12:42am On Aug 20, 2012
Play time over for today. . . big daddy wanna go sleep, gonna catch u kids back 2mao. . .y'all shld behave when papa is away. U HEAR?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by PetroDolla: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2012
Abrantie:

[img]http://renetaxian.files./2011/07/klingon-woman.jpg[/img]

choi, no wonder! such an ugly bitch! grin grin grin choi, the 'white' bitch- thought she was white ooooh grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 12:44am On Aug 20, 2012
lmao!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin notice the trend now?....where did all the pu/ssy nigerian men go tho? grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 20, 2012
PetroDolla:

Choi, this is mind boggling. Are you not a moronic, shitty, cassava-eating son of a bitc-h called Nigerian? Hmmm you call yourself a Nigerian I call you a retarde-d goat. How about that? I know it can be particularly frustrating being tied to an eternally bottom-dwelling shi-thole called nigeria,huh?

Tell me, when was the last time you heard any good news from that miserable,dirty place? what is it this time? bomb blast,terrorist attacks, kidnappings, crass corruption,occultism, ritual sacrifice, rape,militancy,prostitution......................? is it any surprise therefore that life expectancy in that shit-hol-e is a unfuckingbelievably 46? what fuckeduppedness!
And banku is from Gucci yam I suppose? Kai! SMH grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 12:48am On Aug 20, 2012
Jenny20:

What is getting boring? Your stupidity maybe...

i have seen more intelligent silverback apes @
chester zoo...your idiocy in megawatts would solve all the
electricity problems in africa.
...lwkm.. Hehehe.. My dear,itz definitely not his fault... His idiocy is allowed for ds 9t,afterall D universe is made of Protons ,neutrons,electrons and MORONs(typical ghanaians)
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 12:49am On Aug 20, 2012
oluchi & jenny!.....how do u ugly things cope?.......and jenny, better take tht friends picture off ur profile.....she ugly too tho
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Chofa(m): 12:49am On Aug 20, 2012
[quote
author=otumfour]its 11.20, am sure our nigerian apes have switched
their generators on by now grin grin grin grin grin......the fumes are abt to be
inhaled grin grin grin grin grin watchout for insanity X people hahahaha

I sure say the whole country is blacked out by now grin grin grin grin[/quote] hahaha wahala dey oo, Another knock -out punch
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 20, 2012
PetroDolla:

Ghana has enough airports to cater for its citizens and visitors. More importantly, the airports in Ghana fucnntion very well-they are clean and things work. Ca one say the same for your shitty airports? have you been to the toilets at the lagos airport? You dey craze. grin grin grin

In 2010, I was passin through abuja airport and was late to catch my flight. The customs at the last checkpoint insisted I remove every item from my travelling bag for inspection. I said why should I do that? don't you have a scanning machine or something? their oga said no, please our scanning machine had broken down and asked whether i will buy one for them. I told them look this is a disgrace to your country and I wouldn't mind buying one for you if that would save you guys from national/international embarrassment. chei, what a shitty contri grin grin grin damn nigerian bastards !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude, simple question, how many in ACCRA Not Ghana... grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 1:02am On Aug 20, 2012
otumfour: oluchi & jenny!.....how do u ugly things cope?.......and jenny, better take tht friends picture off ur profile.....she ugly too tho

.. Where is ur pic?..obsessed fellow?.. Oh,itz too dark to be used..cos the moment u upload it,dere wld b total darkness on nairaland.. Jenny doesnt do dark charcoal stainers.. Note that.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 1:02am On Aug 20, 2012
josh4ever:

Dude, simple question, how many in ACCRA Not Ghana... grin

a fool will always be a fool, what is the point of having numerous airports if they'll endup looking like a chicken farm, like the 1's u have

nigerians over-display their dumbness too much sometimes u know grin grin grin grin grin

u brag abt dangote, yet the mass 90% are very poor
u are surely typing on a gen-set yet, u'll hold ur head up high in arrogance
ur tap water is crap
ur streets are filthy as furk....wht a giant dustbin nigeria izzzz grin grin grin slap urself foooool

u muslims are really ungrateful u know tht

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by veesion: 1:10am On Aug 20, 2012
4gt wht eva fast fadn issues we've gt in sme plces face urs These ugly gaynic volta copy cat creatures
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2012
oluchi jud: .. Where is ur pic?..obsessed fellow?.. Oh,itz too dark to be used..cos the moment u upload it,dere wld b total darkness on nairaland.. Jenny doesnt do dark charcoal stainers.. Note that.

wht is all this dark dark talk tho? u guyz think ur wht, white , its so dumb......ur bleaching creams won't make u look any different from ur ugly selves.....look @ urselves....inferiority complex and obssession wit fair skin has gotten the whole country importing bleaching creams from all corners of the world......no wonder ur actors and actresses always go from black to yellow.....

btw, oluchi, ur still ugly even after using all 'em bleaching creams, ur fore-head, I mean ur face generally did u no good and to add insult to injury, nigerian girls usually turn out to be hippless & arzz'less grin grin grin grin....u shud be the last person bragging wit beauty.....e no be u tho, I blame the internet......no man will look @ u twice...and I doubt any of ur nigerian men here wud eva wanna date u or even see u pretty grin grin grin grin

check out this picture of ur nollywood actress....check her KNUCKLES......u can bleach all u want but the KNUCKLES will always give u up u know grin grin grin

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Jenny20(f): 1:18am On Aug 20, 2012
otumfour: oluchi & jenny!.....how do u ugly things cope?.......and jenny, better take tht friends picture off ur profile.....she ugly too tho

it seems a billy goat pissed on your head when you were a toddler.

And for the umpteenth time, we ain't in your league - and you'll NEVER be in our league...

So, Otumfool u and y'll Ghanaian folks should go and smoke more of your father's
cremated cock....

y'll belong to the same sewer!
buncha moronic, idotic, priggish, pseudo-lifestyle peasants!
without the internet, i would be tossing pound coins to you losers so you
can have your breakfast!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by oluchijud(f): 1:22am On Aug 20, 2012
otumfour:

wht is all this dark dark talk tho? u guyz think ur wht, white , its so dumb......ur bleaching creams won't make u look any different from ur ugly selves.....look @ urselves....inferiority complex and obssession wit fair skin has gotten the whole country importing bleaching creams from all corners of the world......no wonder ur actors and actresses always go from black to yellow.....

check out this picture of ur nollywood actress....check her KNUCKLES......u can bleach all u want but the KNUCKLES will always give u up u know grin grin grin

.. E dey pain u?... Upload ur pic na make NLanders see and stop blabbing... Brush ur teeth wt high tension,it'll cure ur bitterness... I aint repying ur dumb comments again..
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by Jenny20(f): 1:25am On Aug 20, 2012
oluchi jud: .. Where is ur pic?..obsessed fellow?.. Oh,itz too dark to be used..cos the moment u upload it,dere wld b total darkness on nairaland.. Jenny doesnt do dark charcoal stainers.. Note that.

Nne, pls ignore those butt pirates they got nothing intelligent to say...they 're all obsessed with any thing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by veesion: 1:27am On Aug 20, 2012
U guys shld knw dt these gayans are enjoyn d time ure gvng them, i wish u guys could jst IGNORE they no reach na them too knw...
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 1:28am On Aug 20, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dugly tinz......tha truth hurts huh grin grin grin u 2 b!tches ain't got shixt on yvonne.....

hippless, stretched out fore-head having females grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by veesion: 1:33am On Aug 20, 2012
Rantng abt ugly features pecliar 2 majrty of yana Grls,females ur head
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by otumfour(m): 1:35am On Aug 20, 2012
oluchi jud: .. Where is ur pic?..

my pic cheesy, I'v had my pix on here b4 and it wuz all compliments unlike ur ugly self.....I had ur sisters complementing me from all angles...... grin grin grin no more tho....if u want I cud point u to tha thread....all compliments b!tch....I fine pass u a hundred times and am a man.....ur a female.....tellz u how Bleep'd up u look.....ur friend jenny tho, needs to take tht girl off her profile.....its not good to post som1 else's pix on ur profile...my reason for taking off minez b4 som' psycho nigerian dude steals......btw if she really is tha 1 in the pix let her come out and claim it......nkwaseas3m
Re: Yvonne Nelson Mocks MMIA And Nollywood Films On Twitter by SmoothCrim201S: 1:36am On Aug 20, 2012
Every topic on here about Ghanaians is started by you people grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30)

Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Agbani Darego Still Showing Bikini Body In China (Photos) / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.