Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? (20940 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortallity: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2012
Its not like i'm a playboy or anything but i've found out that whenever i get into a relationship with any babe, after sometime when she is like so into me, i just get tired and bored of the girl.

I like the challenging part of toasting, trying to know and impress each other but immediately the relationship starts going, i get tired and cant wait to end it.

Sometimes i wont even call her for a week while she keeps calling everyday (why cant they take a bleeping clue! angry ) and as soon as it ends i will start allover the same cycle with another babe again.

What could be wrong? Does the fault lie with me or the girls?

11 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2012
The fault lies in the girls not knowing that u are a retardeen & a psychotic prospect.

72 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Tosinville(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2012
^^lmao!

2 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortallity: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2012
richarts: The fault lies in the girls not knowing that u are a retardeen & a psychotic prospect.
how is that?? Please no cursing
Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by slimyem: 10:24am On Aug 19, 2012
richarts: The fault lies in the girls not knowing that u are a retardeen & a psychotic prospect.
lmao!
Op...the above is your answer!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2012
Because in as much as their is a possibility that those girls av one issue or the other, I want to believe all the ladies uv met are not like that... U shud know by now dat u need some theraphy... I mean it

Self evaluation is cool & this what u av done here... I hope with my first cursing on this topic, people could help u out a little without further cursing. Mine is that u shud try to decide to stay on the next relationship... Its a choice man then u kud read some books... Read my thread.
Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by AtheistD(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2012
immortallity: its not like i'm a playboy or anything but i've found out that whenever i get into a relationship with any babe, after sometime when she is like so into me, i just get tired and bored of the girl.
I like the challenging part of toasting, trying to know and impress each other but immediately the relationship starts going, i get tired and cant wait to end it. Sometimes i wont even call her for a week while she keeps calling everyday (why cant they take a bleeping clue! angry ) and as soon as it ends i will start allover the same cycle with another babe again.

Nothing wrong with you. You just haven't met a girl you really like. When you do, things will be very different wink

40 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by k2039: 11:07am On Aug 19, 2012
immortallity: its not like i'm a playboy or anything but i've found out that whenever i get into a relationship with any babe, after sometime when she is like so into me, i just get tired and bored of the girl.
Test your motive,are you sure your primary motive in a relationship is not sex,because if it is you will definately get tired and bored once you get what you want, since thats all you want.(thats my hypothesis)
immortallity: I like the challenging part of toasting, trying to know and impress each other but immediately the relationship starts going, i get tired and cant wait to end it.
You probably love the chase because you dont have what you want(sex),once you get what you want ofcourse,why wont you look for another challenge(another girl)
NOTE;this is only my hpothesis,it doesnt mean it's true,because I dont know your motive for going into a relationship,but I can assure you that if it is sex,then my hypothesis is 90% correct

3 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2012
@OP
there is NOTHING wrong with you, so long as you understand that you are only interested in the chasing, and not really the girl (aka prize)......... a natural instinct, just like the lion in the jungle who would still kill the buffalo although he is not hungry.
hopefully, with time you will grow out of it and decide to finally settle with someone, until then, these ladies are just some kind of sport to feed your ego in confirming that you are "the man".

11 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by AtheistD(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2012
k2039:
Test your motive,are you sure your primary motive in a relationship is not sex,because if it is you will definately get tired and bored once you get what you want, since thats all you want.(thats my hypothesis)

You probably love the chase because you dont have what you want(sex),once you get what you want ofcourse,why wont you look for another challenge(another girl)
NOTE;this is only my hpothesis,it doesnt mean it's true,because I dont know your motive for going into a relationship,but I can assure you that if it is sex,then my hypothesis is 90% correct

He can stay in the relationship and have sex if it is only sex he is after. Unless of course she starts holding back. I dont think he likes these chicks so quickly loses interest.

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cindyrella(f): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
Lmao!
Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by MMM2(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
Op

Try d other way Round undecided

U re g ay embarassed
Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by frederal(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
Some men are like †̥hα̲̅†̥, esp virgos-not quite emotional. U  women as object of sex

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by immortallity: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
frederal: Some men are like †̥hα̲̅†̥, esp virgos-not quite emotional. U  women as object of sex
undecided
Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by MrCork17: 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
I like the challenging part of toasting, trying to know and impress each other but immediately the relationship starts going, i get tired and cant wait to end it. Sometimes i wont even call her for a week while she keeps calling everyday (why cant they take a bleeping clue! angry ) and as soon as it ends i will start allover the same cycle with another babe again.

GAY ALERT!!... Bro i detect a signal! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by carlos1(m): 7:33am On Apr 19, 2013

Yeah u r right, Its d girls fault. Exactly d way u put it
Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by mumumugu(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2013
Mr..Cork:

GAY ALERT!!... Bro i detect a signal! angry
it only takes a gay to identify another gay,so are you gay?

13 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by djeezy(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2013
This is a serious problem. @op, methinks you're GAY who was obviously forced to try girls.smh.

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Babe101: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2013
Simple solution to ur problem bro.. Try a p*nis, cos from all indication u're GAY embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by 2NDACCT(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2013
since 2012...mods ??

5 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2013
seriously?? Is that all you retards can say?? He is gay?? Smh!
Mbj was closer to it.

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by nairaman66(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2013
It's obvious- The guy is .......... grin
Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by robinhoodd2(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2013
OP, who grant u the permission to write wat am going through?and if you are really passing through this situation,then you are not alone in it.settling down with a gal for more than 4 months its an herculeen task.over to u guys.

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by geegirl101(f): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2013
immortallity: Its not like i'm a playboy or anything but i've found out that whenever i get into a relationship with any babe, after sometime when she is like so into me, i just get tired and bored of the girl.

I like the challenging part of toasting, trying to know and impress each other but immediately the relationship starts going, i get tired and cant wait to end it.

Sometimes i wont even call her for a week while she keeps calling everyday (why cant they take a bleeping clue! angry ) and as soon as it ends i will start allover the same cycle with another babe again.

I know a guy in ph that is like that

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by gysl1973: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2013
djeezy: This is a serious problem. @op, methinks you're GAY who was obviously forced to try girls.smh.

reach that OP house, him eye no dey see soap with water or baby pears, wen em take dey shine e condo by emself, thunder fire devil.

@OP nothing is wrong with you, na just blood e dey, tortoise no fit get flesh make e offspring grow nails na. useless pekin
Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by gysl1973: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2013
Flashaldrin: seriously?? Is that all you retards can say?? He is gay?? Smh!
Mbj was closer to it.

the thing hit you hard, chai dem don spoil show for u, take it easy bro
Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2013
immortallity: Its not like i'm a playboy or anything but i've found out that whenever i get into a relationship with any babe, after sometime when she is like so into me, i just get tired and bored of the girl.

My guy, You are a Player.

Stop living in self denial..

3 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by geegirl101(f): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2013
k2039:

Best reply so far

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by balium(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2013

i thought i was the only one having this same problem.

3 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Teejayphillip(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2013
When d time comes,no one wil tell u.... Evryone passed thru such,bur when ur soulmate comes u go settle wif one
Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by dederocs(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2013
i feel you cos i also have this trait.but i think its because you have not seen the girl you aspire to get.
most Nigerian girls are quite ordinary-not really interesting or challenging.they are a few topnotch ones though,but those ones no easy to reach.

4 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? by vm26: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2013
go to church and get that spirital wife exorcised from you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things That Makes Women Go Crazy In Bed / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.