Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (42362 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / Marrying From Tiv: Check Their Marriage Requirements. / Why Do Igbos Renounce Marrying From This Particular Tribe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Keziehenry(m): 3:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Please your urgent response is needed.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by tpiander: 4:15am On Sep 27, 2015
Why don't you tell us who did that first.

Una no dey take eye see something.

14 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Keziehenry(m): 4:21am On Sep 27, 2015
tpiander:
Why don't you tell us who did that first.

Una no dey take eye see something.
I believe that the person that did or is planning to do that is not necessary pls.

19 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by christinie(f): 5:20am On Sep 27, 2015
Nothing wrong with that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by McCarlito(m): 5:25am On Sep 27, 2015
Ask the elders in ur village... Cos one man's food is another man's poison...
It might be welcomed in some traditions; and considered a taboo in other traditions undecided undecided undecided

142 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by dharay99: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2015
christinie:
Nothing wrong with that.
#yea, seconded.

7 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by jamex93(m): 5:59am On Sep 27, 2015
nothing bad jor

it is perfectly OK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2015
it's fun...wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2015
It happens every time. My younger brother dates a girl for a few months, he's really into her and brings her around just so I'd analyse if she's pretty and/or mannered enough. She invites him and me to a wedding or some other family function and I probably get to meet her sister or cousin...and we probably hit it off. Sometimes the roles are reversed.

The rules:
- No going out on double dates. (We should have privacy in our relationships.)
-No interfering in the others' misunderstanding. They could be playing the 'silent war' but it doesn't stop me from going to the movies with the sister/cousin.

Trust me, it's worth it. Been there.♦

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2015
It depends on ur culture.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by pascalmilan11(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Can you tell me what is wrong Dia.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by ennon92(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Its a no go area for me

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Somebody'd advised you ask your culture custodians if it goes well with ya beliefs. That's it smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Vanpascore(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2015
nothing bad joor, as Yoruba will se, karin kapo, yiye lo n yeni meaning "walking together in numbers is a prestige"

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Jayjay0(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nothing wrong with that..
#blackmentality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by IamLEGEND1: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
is this even a question?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by infgost234(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
McCarlito:
Ask the elders in ur village... Cos one man's food is another man's poison...
It might be welcomed in some traditions; and considered a taboo in other traditions undecided undecided undecided
Best reply so far. Ask from the elders of ur own community and also make inquiries from her villa too... Different culture, diff dos and donts. If we advise u based on our knowledge from our own tradition, it might contradict your own tradition.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by wordbank(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
I've been there...
The flaws r
excessive comparison
Excessive privileges

6 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nothing is wrong with that,my mum and her sis married frm the same family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Mogidi: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nothing wrong with it.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by wristbangle: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Am here to read comments

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
I don't think anything is wrong grin

Still spoke about it to my mom some weeks back and was shocked at her reply - she said it is wrong

Then I asked her, what is your scriptural or cultural proof?

She no get grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by eazysmiles: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nothing wrong as far as Islam is concerned.
But if your parents don't support it, you can persuade them. However, if they insist, please desist from the marraige cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Omotayor123(f): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
Personally, I see nothing wrong with it.. But you know Africans and their superstition undecided

OP if you are involved in that kind of scenario Abeg go ahead, the Lord is your salvation Plus love always Win.

6 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2015
I have to think about it. cool
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by kinibigdeal(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
onomeglo:
Nothing is wrong with that,my mum and her sis married frm the same family
shocked
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by ThisMeansWAR: 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Interesting
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Precious91(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
No

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
That means the Family is good that they have to come back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by IceDude(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nothing is wrong with that jor!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? by NaLaugh: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
I think Ifa has the final say.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! / A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / Should I Shoot My Shot At Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.