Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Read & Comment. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read & Comment. (828 Views)

My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... / Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status / First to comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read & Comment. by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2012
This thread is just to encourage others to stay in their relationships irrespective...

What does ur man or woman, ur gf or bf does has habits or any other thing & u still dont mind. Though it pains u a little but u still dont see it as enough reason to quit?.

For me... She snores, she scratches her armpit too much, she ''clicks'' her finger... U know that sound thing? She does it in excess... Then she has big tummy... But I still love her.

Share urs.
Re: Read & Comment. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2012
Therapist, u don land again? U want to encourage adults to do wot exactly? I understand teenagers getting all irritated and all in a relationship cus dey obviously kids, but am sure adults no better dat quitting a relationship based on minor imperfections is CHILDISH!
Re: Read & Comment. by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo: Therapist, u don land again? U want to encourage adults to do wot exactly? I understand teenagers getting all irritated and all in a relationship cus dey obviously kids, but am sure adults no better dat quitting a relationship based on minor imperfections is CHILDISH!

Lies... Or rather, shallow argument u gave... This thing happen to almost any1... Havnet u heard of older people that are married quit because of irreconcilliable differences?... It happens... A true story; an aunty of a friend quitted her marriage after a week cos she said her husband always look disgusting to her each morning.

Just stay on topic... Any headsup?
Re: Read & Comment. by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2012
she fart a lot and I am enjoying it.
Re: Read & Comment. by slimyem: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2012
Lol
i get what you trying to say
...maybe you should have just titled this thread..'your partner's annoying habits'
...it doesn't mean you love them less though..it just means you know their imperfections and accept them just like that!
Idowu...relax!
Re: Read & Comment. by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2012
Later
Re: Read & Comment. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2012
slimyem: Lol
...maybe you should have just titled this thread..'your partner's annoying habits'
...it doesn't mean you love them less though..it just means you know their imperfections and accept them just like that!
Idowu...relax!

Cool... Slim... Thats a good insight... I knew u had such insights in u... The reason I was optimistic about u... U kud come in handy in my vision & I in ur vision... Trust me. So tell us urs uhn?...
Re: Read & Comment. by flash77: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2012
Na who you dey tell?? undecided
Re: Read & Comment. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2012
richarts:

Lies... Or rather, shallow argument u gave... This thing happen to almost any1... Havnet u heard of older people that are married quit because of irreconcilliable differences?... It happens... A true story; an aunty of a friend quitted her marriage after a week cos she said her husband always look disgusting to her each morning.

Just stay on topic... Any headsup?
Oh wow! ATTITUDE!!!
Well.. Like I stated earlier, we not kids.
Now bounce! tongue
Re: Read & Comment. by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2012
bur wat if ma GF has an habit of dancing without music,sleeping with her eyes open and laughing while sitting in front of a TV that is off....can i still lave her?
Re: Read & Comment. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2012
slimyem: Lol
Idowu...relax!
Am chilled...
Can't u greet ni undecided
Re: Read & Comment. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: bur wat if ma GF has an habit of dancing without music,sleeping with her eyes open and laughing while sitting in front of a TV that is off....can i still lave her?
I tire o! Na kindergarten section he think say we dey.
Re: Read & Comment. by Walexz02(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2012
Am coming......;.
Re: Read & Comment. by Amya(f): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Rephrase your topic as slimyem said already.

@topic. He can never say no to booze.
Re: Read & Comment. by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I tire o! Na kindergarten section he think say we dey.

ID... When u go eva give us rational comments?... Me neva see 1 before... On the contrary, u messed up on that job... '' dating section''... By extension again, ur just going unneccesarily of topic... U wud agree wit me that what im saying here is true.
Re: Read & Comment. by mykejones(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: bur wat if ma GF has an habit of dancing without music,sleeping with her eyes open and laughing while sitting in front of a TV that is off....can i still lave her?
That's witchcraft and a sense of being possesed. It's a diffrent case entirely.
Re: Read & Comment. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2012
Amya: Rephrase your topic as slimyem said already.

@topic. He can never say no to booze.

Wow... Thats cool... Try to change him though... So I can rephrase a topic?... Ill see to that.

Folks dnt leave ur guy cos he cant say no to booze, try to change him.
Re: Read & Comment. by Sijo01(f): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2012

Lmao. If she try any of d abov, live her sharperly.
Re: Read & Comment. by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2012

Is it that u dnt think, ur nt intelligible or u dnt av a mind of ur own & den u join the culture of not making educative comments on NL.
Re: Read & Comment. by Emmy9ite(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2012
Same old topic just a different poster. Am coming let me google the answer,dont go away!
Re: Read & Comment. by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: Same old topic just a different poster. Am coming let me google the answer,dont go away!

Another one.
Re: Read & Comment. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
richarts:

ID... When u go eva give us rational comments?... Me neva see 1 before... On the contrary, u messed up on that job... '' dating section''... By extension again, ur just going unneccesarily of topic... U wud agree wit me that what im saying here is true.
D day another Noah is appointed to build an ark.
Re: Read & Comment. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ark literarily?... Or... Whatabout the 1 Adeboye has built?.
Re: Read & Comment. by MariaGoretti: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2012
*just passing by* nt my type of thread.
Re: Read & Comment. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
*just passing by* nt my type of thread.

Lolling... Means a lot of people r guilty of dis... Imagine... People cannot even stay with their loved ones irrespective of any habit or id say people had quit relationships because of certain habits.
Re: Read & Comment. by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2012
richarts:

Is it that u dnt think, ur nt intelligible or u dnt av a mind of ur own & den u join the culture of not making educative comments on NL.

Hmmmm guys like u will have hypertension when u marry cos ure too emotional...even on a public forum like dis u cant censor ur emotions......

(1) (Reply)

So I've Noticed / The O*T*H*E*R Woman... / Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.