Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... (3491 Views)

6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by fflamingo(m): 7:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Good morning Nairaland !!!!!!
Some issues has gave me Sleepless night which I deem It necessary to get a possible reply and the best place I could get reasonable reply is here on romance section ,narialand..
Here goes thus my issues::::::::::::::::::
I unconditionally love this girl which probable I considered a perfect side of who I wanted my woman to be,
I do call her seldomly and later proposed to her yesterday ...(Through I must confess my very first date) it was really great but not exceptional great.......(as na my first time)
When am done with the purpose of the date and I ask for her reply and she Said she is currently in a relationship with a guy(of which she high lifted that the guy is a graduate while she is a first year student(university), (me a national diploma currently on my industrial training ). so I don't want this damsEl to pass me by.......
What should I do plsssssssss...........
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by sugarbuns(f): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2013
U can't exactly make her leave her bf unless she wants to. It's possible dat she sees more prospects wv dat dude dan wv u. Just wait it out don't pester her wv calls remind once in a while buh go abt ur normal life who knws u mite meet sm1 who's ready for you. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by Exponental(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2013
Dont force a woman out of a relationship, better she relocates by herself willingly than u make her do so. Someone can do same to her too. "passon ta fi na iya le, o wa ni ipamo"! What goes around, comes around.
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by greedie1(f): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2013
you mean you want to snatch her from her boyfriend? not cool dude.
face ur studies biko
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by HURUCHI(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2013
gree-die:
you mean you want to snatch her from her boyfriend? not cool dude.
face ur studies biko

gbam
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by Princeparix(m): 8:16am On Oct 05, 2013
smh
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by fflamingo(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2013
I regard life on two aspect; I hold my marital and career life on the same threshold (so as regarding my studies fine just done with my national diploma age 19 with an upper credit); and considering best for me is to have who I could care and be cared for is my next agenda.......through I refuse to highlight that she mentioned that she told me it on probability issue with the said guy and I also NOTICED probably she saw lieing........becos I do not expect a ladies with her complete sense say YES immediately......

Pls am getting confused the more ........Help btw I appreciated those who took their time and megabyte in responding.........

Still expecting more
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by HURUCHI(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2013
fflamingo: I regard life on two aspect; I hold my marital and career life on the same threshold (so as regarding my studies fine just done with my national diploma age 19 with an upper credit); and considering best for me is to have who I could care and be cared for is my next agenda.......through I refuse to highlight that she mentioned that she told me it on probability issue with the said guy and I also NOTICED probably she saw lieing........becos I do not expect a ladies with her complete sense say YES immediately......

Pls am getting confused the more ........Help btw I appreciated those who took their time and megabyte in responding.........

Still expecting more

are u serious
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by sugarbuns(f): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2013
@ Op are u 19?
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by fflamingo(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Yeah The truth be told I needed a concrete advise ...while then hide under a pretext and give false info here expecting a really befitting advice ......
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by Chiidi(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2013
Could this be love?

Just passing sha.
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by fflamingo(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Chiidi: Could this be love?

Just passing sha.

Oh chidi , you burning my heart ....when I mean unconditional Love....I mean it......
If it was LUST , my mind/spirit would have tell
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by kuphid(f): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2013
fflamingo: I regard life on two aspect; I hold my marital and career life on the same threshold (so as regarding my studies fine just done with my national diploma age 19 with an upper credit); and considering best for me is to have who I could care and be cared for is my next agenda.......through I refuse to highlight that she mentioned that she told me it on probability issue with the said guy and I also NOTICED probably she saw lieing........becos I do not expect a ladies with her complete sense say YES immediately......

Still expecting more

*in HURUCHI's voice* are u really serious?
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by oge4real(f): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2013
So all these people that are posting comments really understand the op? Maybe I need to read it again for the 9th time.
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2013
You call someone that you haven't even dated yet 'wife to be' ?

You called someone out of the blues and proposed to her? Who does that?

angry angry angry
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by Slowpois0n: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2013
oluafolabi: You call someone that you haven't even dated yet 'wife to be' ?

angry angry angry
the only sense making comment so far
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by pweetymama(f): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2013
^@19 years o?bros,i weak.
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by fflamingo(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2013
oluafolabi: You call someone that you haven't even dated yet 'wife to be' ?

angry angry angry

................When you have this strong desire/feeling within you for a person , you as well describe such person as ur "hussy/wifey but necessary speaking I assume it a matter of time....btw na becos nairaland I dey so na him I use WIFE for normal face to face na MISS I dey call her....
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by kuphid(f): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2013
Slowpois0n: the only sense making comment so far

U are actually looking for a sense making comment? Did d op make sense? Well, to me, he did not
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
she dey sell orange ?undecided
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by AbuMikey(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
OP speaks like a confused fella undecided
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by ogeoflyf(f): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
See how only me take my hand open thread, come confuse my slf totally..

Oga go n learn how 2 write in an understandable language 1st b4 thinkin of woman.. angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by homesteady(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
If you are so desperate to have her, why don't you kill the boyfriend? undecided
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by ITbomb(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wife to be ke , person wey u just toast n she say she dey with another bo , u still dey here dey ask question.
19 yrs , u never handle ND yet , u dey compete with graduate
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by fflamingo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
ITbomb: Wife to be ke , person wey u just toast n she say she dey with another bo , u still dey here dey ask question.
19 yrs , u never handle ND yet , u dey compete with graduate

U refused to bring the girl age into play She too just 19, the graduate na like 24, while she is a first year student .....this is what I planned for ::
She is just done with her First year , obviously has 3 year left Me : just done with my national diploma ,obviously has 3 year left
She explained she wanted to settle down 4 year from now of which am 100 % the graduate would never offer her.....I would definitely change HER MIND.....
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
OP, I can help you, bro.
Simply get a vaseline and wäñk her images away from your heart.
Another chic will come.

#thankMeLater.
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by ITbomb(m): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
fflamingo:
She too just 19, the graduate na like 24,
She is just done with her First year , obviously has 3 year left Me : just done with my national diploma ,obviously has 3 year left
She explained she wanted to settle down 4 year from now of which am 100 % the graduate would never offer her.....I would definitely change HER MIND.....
So in ur calculations, u would get HND at the same time she will get her degree n next thing is marriage , right ?
I kinda like u n will advise u like a broda .
First of all , the feelings u have for her now can never be the same a yr from now , even married people change their feelings from that of love n passion to just a commitment to be together , n this commitment is not just because u love her , it is a decision by both parties after considering what they could achieve together and knowing each other perfectly well over the years.
Secondly , girls ur age always prefer older guys who they can look up to as kinda father figure n not some nice loverboy.
What u want now is companion n probably sexx, if she agree to that , fine but as for marriage , I can bet on all the condoms in my neighbor's chemist shop that even if she agree to go out with u today , u r not marrying her . N u sef are not getting married in the next 10 yrs.
That kind of calculations u have here for the girl , do same for ur future n some skill acquisitions, if u could get at least 2 ICT certifications before 2 yrs , it will help u get more money n take u to places u will see more n better girls when u r ready financially and emotionally to marry.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by zeefever: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
No be every craze person dey pull cloth waka 4 road. The op needs to see a shrink fast.

1 Like

Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by yomalex(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
first of all with all sense of responsibility you NEED to see a psychologist. so you have nd and you think you have arrived, at your age some of your mates have not even dreamt of entering any higher institution.

Get more education Seek wisdom and ye shall find.

and about the girl I think you are infatuated.

Godspeed.
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by fflamingo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
yomalex: first of all with all sense of responsibility you NEED to see a psychologist. so you have nd and you think you have arrived, at your age some of your mates have not even dreamt of entering any higher institution.

Get more education Seek wisdom and ye shall find.

and about the girl I think you are infatuated.

Godspeed.

Yeah I never really wanted to point out my education background, am just this kinda person who hold doing the right thing at the right time .
You would notice I also pointed out my first date , my brother I really value my career life than any other thing, so on a noble mind after graduation my next one year agenda is to have a successful I.T period and the listed below.
If I would admit too , its a long-distance relationship ; so I never really cared about any bunny, I have done a randy check on the Miss and she was this girls that suit my personality as a teenager....
Btw........ Am in my early 20 now ,perhaps too young for marriage but definately old for games, too old to be talking to girls for the sake of it,too old to be jumping from person to person , At this stage stability, loyalty, consistency is the goal ; if I can't offer this , I can't waste my time
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by alienware(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
fflamingo: Good morning Nairaland !!!!!!
Some issues has gave me Sleepless night which I deem It necessary to get a possible reply and the best place I could get reasonable reply is here on romance section ,narialand..
Here goes thus my issues::::::::::::::::::
I unconditionally love this girl which probable I considered a perfect side of who I wanted my woman to be,
I do call her seldomly and later proposed to her yesterday ...(Through I must confess my very first date) it was really great but not exceptional great.......(as na my first time)
When am done with the purpose of the date and I ask for her reply and she Said she is currently in a relationship with a guy(of which she high lifted that the guy is a graduate while she is a first year student(university), (me a national diploma currently on my industrial training ). so I don't want this damsEl to pass me by.......
What should I do plsssssssss...........
ur wife to be ke ? Hahahaha . U wey still dey pursue ur ND ? U want make she dump her graduate lover cos of u ? U must be living under a rock for concieving that thought .
Re: My Wife To Be Says..............please Need Your Comment/advise...... by dabrake(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Your wife to be?
Dude, clap for yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Reply To "I LOVE YOU" ? / Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV / I Can't Make Calls With My Glo Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.