Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Women Are Dangerous!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Dangerous!!! (1432 Views)

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Ladies Beware... Some Guys Are Dangerous. / Girls are Dangerous!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Dangerous!!! by NEWBIN: 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
i tried calling my muslim landlord to wish him happy salat but had no credits on my phone, so i took my pregnant wife's phone to call him.
i dialled my landlord's number on her phone and saw it had been saved as "MY ANGEL". My landlord picked and answered " dearie, i miss you o".
i am so confused, is my wife cheating me? help b4 i do anything stup!d.
Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by vivianc(f): 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
of course she is cheating on you! Smh..... What other evidence do u need? Having stated that fact....let's now deal with it. First of all you have to realize you are man...could life get any worst? I know being betrayed hurts like hell but u need to get hold of urself, calm down and approach the matter like a man. You alone know ur standards, what u can or cannot condone. There will be no need bringing down the house cos a reasonable does not wash his dirty linen in the public, the act is disgraceful so don't humiliate urself any further....if u have kids this shouldn't be discussed before them....... Quite take the adulterous woman back to her father's house. But u need to figure out why she cheated on u......I know most of us are adulterous in nature but what you men don't understand is there are reasons women cheat. One of those reasons is payback, maybe u are also screwing the landlord's daughter or anyone else( pls don't blow my eyes o). But no matter what a woman should be a woman in the truest definition of it! I'm really sorry u have to go through this but pls try not to kill the woman cos u will end up in jail! Good luck......

1 Like

Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by vivianc(f): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
of course she is cheating on you! Smh..... What other evidence do u need? Having stated that fact....let's now deal with it. First of all you have to realize you are man...could life get any worst? I know being betrayed hurts like hell but u need to get hold of urself, calm down and approach the matter like a man. You alone know ur standards, what u can or cannot condone. There will be no need bringing down the house cos a reasonable does not wash his dirty linen in the public, the act is disgraceful so don't humiliate urself any further....if u have kids this shouldn't be discussed before them....... Quite take the adulterous woman back to her father's house. But u need to figure out why she cheated on u......I know most of us are adulterous in nature but what you men don't understand is there are reasons women cheat. One of those reasons is payback, maybe u are also screwing the landlord's daughter or anyone else( pls don't blow my eyes o). But no matter what a woman should be a woman in the truest definition of it! I'm really sorry u have to go through this but pls try not to kill the woman cos u will end up in jail! Good luck......
Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by omega25red(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
NEW BIN: i tried calling my muslim landlord to wish him happy salat but had no credits on my phone, so i took my pregnant wife's phone to call him.
i dialled my landlord's number on her phone and saw it had been saved as "MY ANGEL". My landlord picked and answered " dearie, i miss you o".
so what did you say when you heard that? Did you hang up like the punk you are or did you say happy salat like the little biotech you are?

Fake story

1 Like

Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by slimyem: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2012
vivian chinaza,why waste your time dey advice new dustbin??
Smh!
The op is a BULLSHITTER and this story is BULLSHIT!!
Save yourself trouble!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
Iv viewed this topic bt wen I saw u had commented I had to view it again... I hope im nt starting to stalk u Yem?... I dey fear for myself o. Baby naaw... Uhn?.
Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
NEW BIN: i tried calling my muslim landlord to wish him happy salat but had no credits on my phone, so i took my pregnant wife's phone to call him.
Like killz will always say, "Tie a 9 inch cement block around your neck, and take a happy jump off the 3rd mainland bridge".
Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by Moesha22(f): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
smh
Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2012
I disagree,

Men are.
Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by ayobase(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
slimyem: vivian chinaza,why waste your time dey advice new dustbin??
Smh!
The op is a BULLSHITTER and this story is BULLSHIT!!
Save yourself trouble!!!

Again?
Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by chikeorji123(m): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
vivian chinaza: of course she is cheating on you! Smh..... What other evidence do u need? Having stated that fact....let's now deal with it. First of all you have to realize you are man...could life get any worst? I know being betrayed hurts like hell but u need to get hold of urself, calm down and approach the matter like a man. You alone know ur standards, what u can or cannot condone. There will be no need bringing down the house cos a reasonable does not wash his dirty linen in the public, the act is disgraceful so don't humiliate urself any further....if u have kids this shouldn't be discussed before them....... Quite take the adulterous woman back to her father's house. But u need to figure out why she cheated on u......I know most of us are adulterous in nature but what you men don't understand is there are reasons women cheat. One of those reasons is payback, maybe u are also screwing the landlord's daughter or anyone else( pls don't blow my eyes o). But no matter what a woman should be a woman in the truest definition of it! I'm really sorry u have to go through this but pls try not to kill the woman cos u will end up in jail! Good luck......

Op if what u said is real just do chinasa advice l pray let this not be true, we single guys never know what ahead of us.
Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by frederal(m): 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nice joke, @ op. U shud ve gone to joke section
Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by NEWBIN: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2012
frederal: Nice joke, @ op. U shud ve gone to joke section

angry
Re: Women Are Dangerous!!! by fairygeh(f): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2012
@ poster,which nollwood movie ve u been watching of recent?this sounds like all those funny BBM broadcasts to me,SMH,no sane married woman would ever do that,saving the name wif 'My Angel' she should be smarter than that except of course u saw that in ur dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Gets Pregnant At 23...blah Blah Blah / CNN'S World's 12 Sexiest Accents-nigeria Listed As 5th .Please vote via FB / Some Reasons Why A Guy Will Want 2 Date More Than A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.