Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (34421 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
I have noticed that a lot of guys (on NL) hardly ever think a man can go wrong in a relationship. For instance, if someone created a thread that his girlfriend cheated on him, guys are quick to insult her and tell him to move on and if a girl creates a thread that a guy cheated on her, most of the guys will probably say that maybe she just wasn't good enough or use the same old "men are polygamous by nature" myth. A relationship will never be happy and healthy if you think its all about making the man happy.

A lot of guys tend to say women don't know what they want, but have you actually sit down to talk to your woman to know what she wants? Just because your grandfather told you that your grandmother liked A,B,C doesn't mean every other woman Goes with the same list. The biggest problem with guys (especially the NL ones) is that they don't take time to know what a woman wants and how she wants it. For instance, guys complain that most girls aren't adventurous, remember we all have different personalities and react to things differently (just because you like watching cage fighting it doesn't mean your woman has to like it too) take time to know what your woman likes. Don't be the boring guys who expects his woman to love playing FIFA while you don't even attempt to do anything she enjoys the most with her.

Most guys would rather leave a relationship when things get tough rather than fixing it. Most guys believe that once they betray a woman's trust and she forgives him, it means that everything just goes back to normal at the snap of a finger, but that is never the case. You take time to build that trust again, your actions will determine if you are worthy of being trusted again. Don't do anything stupid that you know will jeopardize your relationship and expect everything to go back to normal simply because you apologized for your silly actions. it has to go beyond a mere apology, your actions have to prove it too.

Every woman has her own likes and dislikes. The biggest mistake you can make is assuming that what you did for an ex will simply work on any other woman. This is the reason why i believe you have to know your woman before you decide to date. Drop that, "if i don't ask her now another guy will do it before me" mentality, a sensible person worth keeping wouldn't just jump into a relationship with someone she hardly knows. Whats the point of rushing into a relationship and then come back on NL making noise about how difficult women are. Who told you to rush into a relationship with someone you don't know. Don't assume all women want the same things and the same treatment. We differ

you would rather talk about your partner. this is the most immature thing that a lot of guys do, if you woman cant make your favorite dish the way you like it, instead of talking to her about it you would rather go tell your friends how much of a bad cook she is. If you know how to make it better why don't you spend that saturday weekend with her showing her where she is going wrong instead of talking about it to your friends sunday to sunday, which never resolves anything. Same thing goes with sex, if she just lies there like rotten wood, why don't you start telling her want you would want her to do. Stop going to your uncles weekend after weekend asking him for advice, he isn't the woman you are being intimate with, he cant possibly know how she likes it. If you think he knows best,maybe you should consider dating him instead undecided you can make suggestions during the act or better yet if you are comfortable with it, have a day you will sit down and talk about what you really want when you making love. Some of you may even be surprised that the reason why she never puts energy into it is because you will just be wasting her time, you never attempt to please her.

being pretentious will not do any good in a relationship. lying about your financial status, occupation or your background will only damage your relationship. Don't go on dates you cant afford simply because you want to please a woman, because once you start big she will be expecting that you maintain the same standards. If you know your are just an ordinary clerk dont try and make it sound like something else big and fancy, because the day she figures how fake you are, she will leave you faster than you can say her first name. Let a girl fall in love with you, not some cooked up guy you wish you were.

As much as you think you are the captain of the ship, a relationship still requires effort from both parties. Its not just about a woman pleasing her man, but its about both parties pleasing each other

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by bxcode(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Noted and happy new yearundecided

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Women are the problem. Na jeje Adam siddon for garden of Eden before a Woman (Eve) nack am fruit. Na so wahala take start. No be me talk am o, Na bible.

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
190-the-clown

Choii na who spoil ya own na?

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
San Miguel: Women are the problem. Na jeje Adam siddon for garden of Eden before a Woman (Eve) nack am fruit. Na so wahala take start. No be me talk am o, Na bible.
God told Adam (not Eve) not to eat from the tree, if he knew any better he would have listened to God. Nowhere in the bible did it state that Eve put a machete behind his head and forced him to eat grin its a choice he made and acted upon it

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2014
190-the-clown:
What did i just read angry

Since its coming from mondicheeks there's no need reading cos shes always wrong and doesnt know what's shes doing
you know you are going to read it anyway tongue all of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by jaybee3(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
Sorry?

Are you seriously getting worked up with what these characters post online?

Experience they say is the best teacher. You should know that mondy

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by 190: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mondisweets: you know you are going to read it anyway tongue all of it

Mondicheeks giving people advices when she cant even maintain a relationship with me for 1 week

mschewwww undecided

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2014
190:

Mondicheeks giving people advices when she cant even maintain a relationship with me for 1 week

mschewwww undecided
who will even maintain 30seconds relationship with you? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mondisweets: God told Adam (not Eve) not to eat from the tree, if he knew any better he would have listened to God. Nowhere in the bible did it state that Eve put a machete behind his head and forced him to eat grin its a choice he made and acted upon it

In other words, never listen to women. We should only listen to God and our bawls grin

23 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Waltzykay(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Your thread is onpoint mondi, bt u knw itz jst an african thing cuz a white lady cant take dat kinda poo 4rm her lover.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
San Miguel:

In other words, never listen to women. We should only listen to God and our bawls grin
not manipulative ones undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Dyt(f): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Don't mind them
They feel like gods, worship us, bla bla bla
They mistake our love for slavery bt they forget sometimes, love is never enuf
When the lady goes, they come here bashing
Awon oniyeye

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by cklass(f): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by eluquenson(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
Ladies sha, always & most times they crack the relationship tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dyt: Don't mind them
Awon oniyeye

Lenu e undecided. Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' So yes we are gods..

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by EzePromoe: 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dyt: Don't mind them
Awon oniyeye
You sabi attack men wella o.
No be man marry you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Tyche(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2014
Well, It's a men's world baby.
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Dyt(f): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2014
San Miguel:

Lenu e undecided. Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods"; you are all sons of the Most High.' So yes we are gods..

Wetin b lenu e
U wan mk I pinch dat ur enu for u
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Dyt(f): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Eze Promoe:
You sabi attack men wella o.
No be man marry you? undecided

Hehehhehehe
Wetin I do na
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by crackhaus: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
Oestrogen and progesterone-filled topic & thread... Smh!

The girls are about to get emotional here with a lot of attitude... wink
I will sit this one out till I'm motivated enough to go supersonic with my counter argument.

*whistling and watching*

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by lilmax(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
DEAL WITH IT
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by EejaNla01(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
"a relationship still requires effort from both parties. Its not just about a woman pleasing her man, but its about both parties pleasing each other"

I like this part Both parties are to work it out and not 1 feeling like "am doing u a favor dating you,ther are many lining up" attitude.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2014
Beautiful............

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by LoganRebirth: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
What exactly is the aim of this thread undecided
I've also decided,like many a man before me that women are more trouble than they are worth.

12 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by UjSizzle(f): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
San Miguel: Women are the problem. Na jeje Adam siddon for garden of Eden before a Woman (Eve) nack am fruit. Na so wahala take start. No be me talk am o, Na bible.
In other words, men are weak undecided

Mondisweetcheeks, you try jare kiss

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by xynerise: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
First it was Skydeep, now Mondicheek? undecided

Nna eh, me don dey fear o. This women don dey wise o grin
Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by addictiv(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Me thinks women are designed to turn things upside down. So I dont get upset when I see em screw up cos its part of their nature. Right from time immemorial.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Enegod(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
I apologize for any comment i will post in
this thread that someone, anyone,
anywhere...may found offensive... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships by Caracta(f): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
See them feel all superior yet they cry when women break their hearts. You begin to hear, "Baby pls don't go. Please." Pffftttt. Just check out the "cry-baby" threads on romance section...always opened by the BOYS!

And do I need to talk about the "rate me" pics? Low self-esteem at its finest.

@mondisweets, I dey your back gidigba.

*spreads mat*

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance As He Does Press-Up In Pre-Wedding Photo / She's getting married to the wrong person. Pls, advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.