Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Zenith Bank & Her Goodies !~! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank & Her Goodies !~! (1244 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Zenith Bank Adopts New Financial Reporting Style For Half-year / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank & Her Goodies !~! by base99: 11:27am On Dec 27, 2007
Hello Guys,
If you live in lagos and you don't have a zenith bank account you are missing out.
This is a great opportunity to own one!!! with just 10,000 naira, you can open a savings account.You can also open accounts for children below 18 years (ZECA).
Fixed deposit rate starts from 8.5% about the highest in nigeria
and with 50,000 you can open a current account.
Remember to invest in zenith bank shares (IPO) @38.90naira

For more information please visit zenith bank ojodu @ berger.
or call imanze 08026865280.
Re: Zenith Bank & Her Goodies !~! by dejacrue: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2007
u r a big liar;stop spoilin d name of ZENITH.Nairalanders don't listen to him rather find out from any zenith branch.no nigeria bank can give such interest on savings wit d present economics policies.
Re: Zenith Bank & Her Goodies !~! by Krrush(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2007
dejacrue:

no nigeria bank can give such interest on savings wit d present economics policies.

@dejacrue

It isn't my intention to serve as a proxy to Zenith nor to encourage that guy marketing on any thread.

However,to keep the financial facts straight so that the uninformed can benefit,you are wrong in your above quote.The guy said a fixed deposit rate.Yes,most Nigerian banks will give such interest rate,particularly depending on the amount being fixed as deposit.Large volumes will attract even higher rates than 8.5%,usually even being negotiable.

Money talks.

My take;just keeping facts straight.

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Wit Lots Of Fresh Ideas. / Oil Tanker / Exclusive Charcoal Export Guide/report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.