Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50229 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pacemaker, I don't think coal and steal are a thing of the past; it's just that we are ruled by a bunch of ignorantly-wise leaders whose blindness are worse than a bat.

Coal is still used to generate electricity in some parts of the world.

If the infrastures were available, ajakuta steal complex can provide over 2000 jobs and we would be car manufacturing hub of Africa.

But greed, ethnic divides, politics and ignorance has killed these seemly potential economic boosters.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
Agriculture is an ever-green niche.

I love realestate as well--actually my future domain.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by friedmeat: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
@OP,peacemaker and 2sexy;God bless you guys.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by friedmeat: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
2sexy: Agriculture is an ever-green niche.

I love realestate as well--actually my future domain.

Ovbiedo we khia?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
2sexy: Pacemaker, I don't think coal and steal are a thing of the past; it's just we a ruled a bunch of ignorantly-wise leaders whose blindness are worse than a bat.

Coal is still use to generate electricity in some parts of the world.

If the infrastures were available, ajakuta steal complex can provide over 2000 jobs and we would be car manufacturing hub of Africa.

But greed, ethnic divides, politics and ignorance has killed these seemly potential economic boosters.
I don’t think he meant 'dead' as in irrelevant mineral resources. I suppose he was referring to negligence on the side of the government.
Hw is Benin my guy?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
friedmeat: @OP,peacemaker and 2sexy;God bless you guys.
AMEN
welcome dude!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by friedmeat: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
2ruink:
AMEN
welcome dude!

tx man!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Rooneyboy(m): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
2sexy: Pacemaker, I don't think coal and steal are a thing of the past; it's just we a ruled a bunch of ignorantly-wise leaders whose blindness are worse than a bat.

Coal is still use to generate electricity in some parts of the world.

Oh boi, what were u trying to say here abeg?
Oya we do hear u make e for no cause quarrel .
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 1:47am On Sep 20, 2012
2ruink:
I don’t think he meant 'dead' as in irrelevant mineral resources. I suppose he was referring to negligence on the side of the government.
Hw is Benin my guy?
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 1:53am On Sep 20, 2012
2ruink:
Is your research on water based on the UN report that there will be poor water suply in 20yrs or is it the new water hydrogen-oxygen atom analysis? Well that's nice especially there. The whites like making preperations ahead of time.
I don't feel comfortable releasing the name of that company on nairaland, this medium is infested with con artist. I would'nt be surprise the guys I am working for starts complaining of spam(419) email from Naija. American youths are light years ahead of their counterpart else where. They set the stage for others for example the likes of facebook,apple,microsoft,twitter,youtube,linkedin,ebay,Amazon and numerous others.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 1:58am On Sep 20, 2012
I would like to fine tune 2ruink's innovative ideas to fit very well in Naija social economic system.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by empron(m): 5:00am On Sep 20, 2012
You guyz are doin a great job .i have been following this thread from the first page.This thread will help alot of nairalanders that are business oriented,if will can come together as one.remodee24@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 6:30am On Sep 20, 2012
Gu moni folks! One of my clients invited me to pick a synopsis of a short writing work she wants me to do for her. I couldn't go yesterday because she called very late. But I'm going there this morning. If she likes our bargain, that means I will be very busy today. I may not be free enough to attend to this thread. Hope you guys don't mind.

But just before I go, let me quickly remind our ladies here that YOUWIN program is theirs and theirs alone. YOUWIN as you know is the youths empowerment program designed by the federal government early last year with sole aim of fighting poverty/unemployment in this country. I don't know how transparent they are but I heard, several hundreds of people received their grant during their last offer. The money they give as grant ranges from N1m to N10m depending on the size of your business.

How it works is, you creat any business plan with good prospect. Write the synopsis and send to YOUWIN management via their online template. If your biz idea is good, you will be called for training after which you will be asked for the full biz plan and the money becomes yours. Simple as that!

This government can't stop to surprise us. I'm not in anyway comfortable with the idea of excluding guys from the show. The program was initially launched on the platform of empowering the 'youths' which would mean men and women. The ladies they are talking about are mostly not interested in business. The songs on their lips are songs of marriage and those that are married are more interested in the business of taking care of the children, which is good. I don't understand this our government oooo.

Anyway! To our ladies here, those of you that are interested in biz, I advise you take hold of this opportunity. If you don't have a concept of your own, take one from those we listed above and develop. And if you encounter any problem in the course of developing the concept, making the submission or going for their training, feel free to give me a buzz, I will be happy to assist you in as much as you are committed to this young club. Goodluck!

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by binbass(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2012
abbasidobabs@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by eddyhaze(m): 7:52am On Sep 20, 2012
Goodmorning guys! I am so glad that we still have selfless people who want to help others develop without any bias. Please guys(pacemaker,2ruink,2sexy, etc) keep up the Good work! Thanks.
2ruink:

Anyway! To our ladies here, those of you that are interested in biz, I advise you take hold of this opportunity. If you don't have a concept of your own, take one from those we listed above and develop. And if you encounter any problem in the course of developing the concept, making the submission or going for their training, feel free to give me a buzz, I will be happy to assist you in as much as you are committed to this young club. Goodluck!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2012
2ruink: Gu moni folks! One of my clients invited me to pick a synopsis of a short writing work she wants me to do for her. I couldn't go yesterday because she called very late. But I'm going there this morning. If she likes our bargain, that means I will be very busy today. I may not be free enough to attend to this thread. Hope you guys don't mind.

But just before I go, let me quickly remind our ladies here that YOUWIN program is theirs and theirs alone. YOUWIN as you know is the youths empowerment program designed by the federal government early last year with sole aim of fighting poverty/unemployment in this country. I don't know how transparent they are but I heard, several hundreds of people received their grant during their last offer. The money they give as grant ranges from N1m to N10m depending on the size of your business.

How it works is, you creat any business plan with good prospect. Write the synopsis and send to YOUWIN management via their online template. If your biz idea is good, you will be called for training after which you will be asked for the full biz plan and the money becomes yours. Simple as that!

This government can't stop to surprise us. I'm not in anyway comfortable with the idea of excluding guys from the show. The program was initially launched on the platform of empowering the 'youths' which would mean men and women. The ladies they are talking about are mostly not interested in business. The songs on their lips are songs of marriage and those that are married are more interested in the business of taking care of the children, which is good. I don't understand this our government oooo.

I am very very happy to read your thread, Yes we Can!!! I salute you my brother.

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by femiolu1: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2012
personally, i really don't think government can really spur enterprise in people
all that we need is for them to simply provide electricity, good roads, and all
the basic amenities of life. they should also provide security and a moral judiciary
and leave the rest for the enterprising people in the country to take advantage of...
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2012
femi_olu: personally, i really don't think government can really spur enterprise in people
all that we need is for them to simply provide electricity, good roads, and all
the basic amenities of life. they should also provide security and a moral judiciary
and leave the rest for the enterprising people in the country to take advantage of...
You are absolutely right and unfortunately the government is selfish and corrupt. Although,the citizens have their role to play by paying their electricity bill.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2012
2ruink:
Hw is Benin my guy?
Benin Dey... Just bored, always indoor, no friends except when I come on Nairaland.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2baga(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
I believe the govt have the best interest of the citizenry in mind with the YOUWIN project but lets watch, wait and see how it goes,
2sexy: Benin Dey... Just bored, always indoor, no friends except when I come on Nairaland.
@2sexy: once you are on line especially NL you are never alone, mind you you can feel lonely if you are "lost" in a crowd also you can feel connected (not lonely) even though you are physically alone.
all the best sha.

from ma office in apapa (alone with NL)
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
friedmeat:

Ovbiedo we khia?

I am half Edo(mum) and half igbo
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2012
2baga: I believe the govt have the best interest of the citizenry in mind with the YOUWIN project but lets watch, wait and see how it goes,

@2sexy: once you are on line especially NL you are never alone, mind you you can feel lonely if you are "lost" in a crowd also you can feel connected (not lonely) even though you are physically alone.
all the best sha.

from ma office in apapa (alone with NL)

YOUWIN? That is a political maneuver. It will die a natural death! What is wrong if they(GOVT) Revive Ajacuta Steel Complex? Do you know how many people that will be employed?

That ASC can manufacture cars, heavy machines etc.

What's wrong if they utilise the coal in Enugu for power generation?

Why can't we have a stable power supply at this stage?

Why do will still have pot holes in our roads? This can easily be solved if detailed soil test is conducted and the soil highly compacted and a good adhesive catalyst use to bond the tar.

The truth is that this so called leaders are saying that we are f00ls... Imagine saying Nigeria will have a good water supply by 2025!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by friedmeat: 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
2sexy: I am half Edo(mum) and half igbo

i see.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
friedmeat:

i see.
What do you see?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
@mabelly I haven't heard from you. What's happening?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
binbass: abbasidobabs@gmail.com

Welcome, we are happy to have you in the house.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pacemaker:
I am very very happy to read your thread, Yes we Can!!! I salute you my brother.
tnx bro
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
An average Nigerian wants to be successful yet he or she does not want to work towards it.@ 2ruinks there is always stumbling block, people will doubt you and fail you in the process, it's left for you to go for it alone or together with the few loyal soldiers you got. As said earlier on, set a meeting date on here and use that to measure the competence of NL bloggers. Don't provide food or drink and if you do, you will attract free loaders

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
I am in. I am based in Asaba and I am trying to start up a social network for my current location. Are there any other peeps from Asaba?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by karlxavier(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2012
yea man. brilliant ideas. please you guys should count me in too. my e-mail is fabulous112004@yahoo.com. i'm interested.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Liffey: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
Been following this post closely everyday since its inception and I must say Pacemaker and 2ruink hav done an amazing job here. I currently reside in Dublin and hv always looked into means of makin money. I tried opening an event magazine here, but it failed cos I lost the zeal. I tried opening an in house betting shop in 9ja, but failed cos of d numerous bottlenecks in opening one back home. Now I might have failed cos I have no passion for these lines of business, or mayb I wasn't too prepared and didn't carry out enuf research....it's important that I state this to people who might b reading this : money is not my problem whatsoever.

After all these, I hv decided to open up an online trading and marketing site for Afrikans both home and abroad... Would not put too much detail about it here as this idea is fresh and was suggested by a friend of mine who works as a site engineer and senior website ads manager in Google Hq here in Dublin. He has the main keywords emanating from google Africa (so u see why I won't go into details of d proposed site here)...

The idea is gonna b marketing marketing marketing!!!!!! 70% of cost is going to go into mktng of this site. Am still designing the site, so watch this space and AIT NIGERIA,AIT INT, VOX AFRICA, HITV, NOLLYWOOD, LINDA IKEJI BLOG AND NAIRALANDER FOR ADS REGARDING THIS SITE SOON.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BCOMING A PART OF THIS ANYWIA IN D WORLD, DROP UR INTEREST ON THIS PAGE FIRST! Thanks
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Rooneyboy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Pacemaker: An average Nigerian wants to be successful yet he or she does not want to work towards it.@ 2ruinks there is always stumbling block, people will doubt you and fail you in the process, it's left for you to go for it alone or together with the few loyal soldiers you got. As said earlier on, set a meeting date on here and use that to measure the competence of NL bloggers. Don't provide food or drink and if you do, you will attract free loaders
I completely concur .
Talk is very cheap, when a date is set now u'll c the low \discouraging response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina / Shoprite Opened In Warri Yesterday? - See These Pics! / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52