Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50130 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by DANILSA(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
@sexy I think u might be wrong, everybody here are not computer gurus, for me although I have 24/7 working modem paid by the office, I hav never done online biz because I believe it's fake and dubious and I can hardly comment on this issue because I know little about the computer world except social media and sending my official report. I don't think anybody in this forum is an island, we always have something to learn from others, u don't know my field than I do. U saying people are stealing ur ideas is a way of demoralising others interested in helping create awareness. Check the comments from pacesetter and businesstools and compare with yours. The worst a man can do is to die with his knowledge.sad sad

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by efeezy2020(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
i a coper and im actually amking some nice cash online..guys deep well opportunities is everywhere
God will help us
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
Where is everyone?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
DANILSA: @sexy I think u might be wrong, everybody here are not computer gurus, for me although I have 24/7 working modem paid by the office, I hav never done online biz because I believe it's fake and dubious and I can hardly comment on this issue because I know little about the computer world except social media and sending my official report. I don't think anybody in this forum is an island, we always have something to learn from others, u don't know my field than I do. U saying people are stealing ur ideas is a way of demoralising others interested in helping create awareness. Check the comments from pacesetter and businesstools and compare with yours. The worst a man can do is to die with his knowledge.sad sad
I understand your point but you may not also fall into that category of people I described.

To be honest with you, I have given much more info on this forum for several months without asking for a dime.

And because of that, I get emails from people who want me to teach them IM. To be honest with you, I do my best to help them but it is becoming too much for me to handle.

But for a reason, and I dont know why, the thought of the single mother who contacted me from here keep resurfacing. And each time it happens, I feel bad. I have often told her via text to wait and that I havent forgotten her. It got to a point that I had to let her know the challeng I am facing due to no modem. I assured her that I will get in touch with her as soon as I get a modem.

Last year, a member here complained about getting reaped off for articles he wrote for one those Naija internet marketer. They had a bargain and he was to write article while the IM'er would sell the website and pay this guy but that never happened, over 150 articles written and no pay.

I came in and offer to help with advice and guide him but the guy no gree reason me at all thinking I want to scam him as well. The truth is that this NL'er loves to write and after some month when I had even forgotten about him, he contacted me out the blue.

We got on well. He created his site, got some his first order( $100) to write articles and this was a success. At that time, I was making plans to sell www.seoarticlepress.com . So, he copied and remodelled his website after mine just to boost the credibility.

Like play like play, he was contacted via twitter to write 20 short articles on various keywords, which he did without knowing it was a test. And the people that contacted him is based in Abuja where he stays, a British Firm.

It wasn't long, he got a call for an interview and now working for the firm on 150,000 per month salary.

EDIT: I had to delete the name of the Nl'er for privacy reason.

Everybody is entitled to believe what they want!

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
UPDATES!

Azeez, has replied me stating that I will get an MTN modem by latest Wednesday.

Thank you once again.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by wysenas(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2012
Liquid soap manual@500 only.Get yurs now and produce quality Morning fresh 4 commercial purpose.mail razakvilla99@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 401kk: 12:38am On Sep 11, 2012
Cool thread. I'm watching
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2012
2sexy:
stpat1, don't feel bad about that. I understand how you feel... But look at it from another angle. This is one reason why I never blame people for their actions, which is usually as a result of passed experience. We all know how people in Nigeria handle this when it comes to money--they are only after their own interest. Besides, he already stated how people went behind his back to contact his manufacturers. If I were, I will prove I have a good intention or you may choose not to do that.

You should appreciate the fact that he even stated it here. What if he kept that to himself? Well, Americans I know tell you their mind straight up, somethings that could make you angry as a Nigeria. But they are being fair to you instead of keeping it in mind. It's their way of life. They don't grudge.

1. Any device manufactured is not aimed at 1 person alone.
2. Devices that perform such tasks are already on ground, I was just inquisitive to know if there were added features in this and maybe one can catch in on price.

Anyways thanks
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 4:05am On Sep 11, 2012
stpat1:

2. Devices that perform such tasks are already on ground, I was just inquisitive to know if there were added features in this and maybe one can catch in on price.

Anyways thanks
I mean what if he didn't say " ifyour intention were genuine"
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 401kk: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2012
DANILSA: @sexy I think u might be wrong, everybody here are not computer gurus, for me although I have 24/7 working modem paid by the office, I hav never done online biz because I believe it's fake and dubious and I can hardly comment on this issue because I know little about the computer world except social media and sending my official report. I don't think anybody in this forum is an island, we always have something to learn from others, u don't know my field than I do. U saying people are stealing ur ideas is a way of demoralising others interested in helping create awareness. Check the comments from pacesetter and businesstools and compare with yours. The worst a man can do is to die with his knowledge.sad sad

I understand where 2sexy is coming from. In internet marketing, we don't reveal secrets anyhow, rather we sell them. Internet businesses are quite different from physical business, if you reveal a secret or classified info carelessly, you might burn your fingers because before you know it, you won't be making a dime from your own business methods anymore.
The internet is filled with leechers, especially on nairaland. I've learnt some lessons on nairaland already, there's a guy I helped here, I gave him my own personal method of making money online easily. This guy has not said thank you till today.
So thats why alot of us are reluctant to give information anyhow.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2012
401kk:

I understand where 2sexy is coming from. In internet marketing, we don't reveal secrets anyhow, rather we sell them. Internet businesses are quite different from physical business, if you reveal a secret or classified info carelessly, you might burn your fingers because before you know it, you won't be making a dime from your own business methods anymore.
The internet is filled with leechers, especially on nairaland. I've learnt some lessons on nairaland already, there's a guy I helped here, I gave him my own personal method of making money online easily. This guy has not said thank you till today.
So thats why alot of us are reluctant to give information anyhow.
That reminds me. There was a guy from Nairaland whom I gave a link to download a very expensive software for writing ebooks professionally. I told him to let me know how things went... That was the last I heard of him. It not up to 3 weeks that this happened.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
stpat1:

Anyways thanks
Listen to 2sexy. I have revealed more information on this board that anyone here, no company has made this device except for the company I am dealing with. I was burned here on nairaland but it didn't stop me from sharing information on here . To be honest, naijas are less reliable In business settings. I had a legal contract to bring a device to nigeria with a Chinese company, I hate dealing with Chinese because they are dubious as Nigerians. Anyways, the company used a US address as a front to make customers think their product are superior, luckily for me the address is here in silicon
valley, I went to the said address and found out it was an empty office. I started having negative feelings and requested a sample of their product for feasibility studies which was paid for. They assured me of our legal binding, I gave them the benefit of doubt and then went ahead to publish their product on a Naija newspaper and also here on nairaland . Greedy Naija dealers saw this device and went to contact the dubious Chinese manufacturers, they then went ahead to breach our contract and went for the guys with fat pocket. I laughed last because I spent $2000 on advert and product samples while the Naija dealer spent over 40k on a product he has not sold upto 10 pieces. I found out about this because I went to their website, clicked their African distributor and then saw the information of the would be smart Naija business man. Meanwhile , the Naija dealer disguised himself as customer to seek information from my rep. I was in Naija at that period and told my rep the would be customer was the guy that went behind my back to contact my manufacturers and if she doubts me I will call him when I get back to states. As promised I called him and told him all I knew about him and that I am not mad at him but here to help him out if he has questions, he started crying and told me that he has been struggling with the product sales. I told him I did background check on that company and that their existence in US is false and after that I started casting doubt on their product, he was on disbelief. Today we are friends and I have promised to help him seek information and advise before venturing into any form of business . I threatened the company and asked them to remove the fake USA address on their website and if not I will contact the FBI, they removed it right away. Chinese people are greedy and dubious, I see how they " catch naijas mugu" all the time. They use their brown skin to make naijas assume they are white even Indians and Lebanese have joined in catching in from their Naija " maga" grin ......Peace out !!!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
So true about the skin colour...
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by zubairwfemi: 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
If anybody has access to any production company using industrial chemicals and ready to place order for its importation, you can contact me. we will make our money. No any upfront cash involved, payment is by BG or LC. Delivery is by FOB or CNF or CIF Lagos APAPA PORT, NIGERIA.
Chemicals like: Soda ash (light and Dense), Caustic soda (pearls, flakes, solid and liquid), Vitamin C, Paracetamol powder, Acids, Alluminium Sulphate (allum), detergents etc just name it.

This is real. We have suppliers/manufacturers from Europe, Asia, China, UK.
Contact me: Femi
08034735155, phemtech@aol.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
zubairwfemi: If anybody has access to any production company using industrial chemicals and ready to place order for its importation, you can contact me. we will make our money. No any upfront cash involved, payment is by BG or LC. Delivery is by FOB or CNF or CIF Lagos APAPA PORT, NIGERIA.
Chemicals like: Soda ash (light and Dense), Caustic soda (pearls, flakes, solid and liquid), Vitamin C, Paracetamol powder, Acids, Alluminium Sulphate (allum), detergents etc just name it.

If you have suppliers in china why bother advertising your business here?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
2sexy: I mean what if he didn't say " ifyour intention were genuine"

In the present day Nigeria, It is easy to locate a Church that a honest person. I rather give my tithe to Red Cross or any other genuine NGO that a Pastor. The state of a country is the reflection of her people. This thread was created for the purpose of sharing knowledge yet some people are been cynical, they just want to grab information and not acknowledging the source. Anyways, expect my message on Thursday evening and when you get your module only use it to help those you will benefit from.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
Thank you. I WILL do just that.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by femiolu1: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
success in business? if it were easy, everybody would do it.
i have failed in business and i have succeeded also.
there's a common denominator for both success and failure.

check out my website http://www.worryfreeworker.com
where i share what life has taught me about this thing
called business

check out our free report http://www.worryfreeworker.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=53
on how to start a business.

anyone with insights to share can reach me on femi@worryfreeworker.com to have his or her content uploaded on
the website.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jackbennie: 12:39am On Sep 14, 2012
@2sexy i dont know when last u tried signing up an adsense account becos using blogger or a free domain sites adsense hardly approve ur account so u have to use a paid domain name site
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 1:14am On Sep 14, 2012
jackbennie: @2sexy i dont know when last u tried signing up an adsense account becos using blogger or a free domain sites adsense hardly approve ur account so u have to use a paid domain name site
And the person I recommended it for said he got his adsense account. I know the rules has changed but they accept blogger.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 1:15am On Sep 14, 2012
UPDATES! I got the modem paid for... And I will buy it on Monday. Thanks friend.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by femiolu1: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
a lot of interesting and intelligent people on this
fora...if you want to share your insights with the world
become a contributor at http://www.worryfreeworker.com

we are looking for smart, young men and women to contribute
insightful content. i can be reached at femi@worryfreeworker.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by infogenius(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
So so so, this thread is awesome, I only believe and pray that it fulfills its mission.
Peacemaker you have been awesome with your ideas I must admit.
2sexy good you are good to go.
I will post ideas here as soon as they unfold.Whether pple will hijack or not these
ideas should bless somebody which is the principal thing.

It occured to me that we can create a facebook group page for this movement so
that there can be more awareness and improved membership at meeting destinations.

jackbennie: @2sexy i dont know when last u tried signing up an
adsense account becos using blogger or a free domain sites adsense hardly
approve ur account so u have to use a paid domain name site

Blogger is owned by google so they won't prevent ads from appearing on their
sites.The only advice I can grant if you are to use adsense on blogger is to
have about five correct articles posted on different days on your blog and google
will approve your adsense application.

@2sexy.Where is your strongest point online?We could do a collabo.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
infogenius: So so so, this thread is awesome, I only believe and pray that it fulfills its mission.
Peacemaker you have been awesome with your ideas I must admit.
2sexy good you are good to go.
I will post ideas here as soon as they unfold.Whether pple will hijack or not these
ideas should bless somebody which is the principal thing.

It occured to me that we can create a facebook group page for this movement so
that there can be more awareness and improved membership at meeting destinations.

Blogger is owned by google so they won't prevent ads from appearing on their
sites.The only advice I can grant if you are to use adsense on blogger is to
have about five correct articles posted on different days on your blog and google
will approve your adsense application.

@2sexy.Where is your strongest point online?We could do a collabo.
What do you mean by strongest point?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
infogenius: So so so, this thread is awesome, I only believe and pray that it fulfills itsmission.Peacemaker you have been awesome with your ideas I must admit.2sexy good you are good to go.
ideas should bless somebody which is the principal thing.It occured to me that we can create a facebook group page for this movement so
Blogger is owned by google so they won't prevent ads from appearing on their sites.The only advice I can grant if you are to use adsense on blogger is to have about five correct articles posted on different days on
your blog and google will approve your adsense application.@2sexy.Where is your strongest point online?We could do a collabo.
It's all good bruv. I am here to spit knowledge for the benefit of my own people. I may not like the life style of some Nigerians but it does not make me less Nigerian. I was at the just concluded disrupt san Francisco,inventors, innovation, ideas and network were what made it a success. Nigerians should develop a habit of helping each other if they want rapid development. I used 2sexy situation as a case study, he is a student with vast knowledge, he promised revealing wealthy information if some one can get him a modem, everyone seems to ignore his plea but want his information.Information is expensive and that's why you see consultants charging a lot for a sentence . I showed interest in few African countries, I did research on them and finally found a business developer. He said in other for me to know what kind of business I can introduce to his country he will charge me 2500 us dollars, which includes making my product a brand name and direct link to buyers. We need to do away with secrecy, it does not promote development.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Pacemaker, if there's anything I am grateful for, its the fact that you believed in me from a million miles across the atlantics... You saw what those near couldn't see. This is why Nigeria will never rise--everyone is acting faster than their shadows.

I got another text from a nairalander just 2days ago... Guess what? He lost 70k to a Nigeria Internet market who he hoped would make him money. Alas! That was a wrong move. I can NEVER give anybody my money to make make money for me.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by infogenius(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
2sexy:
What do you mean by strongest point?

adsense,info marketing, forex, product/software creation etc.
I feel u get the flow.

Pacemaker:
It's all good bruv. I am here to spit knowledge for the benefit of my own people. I may not like the life style of some Nigerians but it does not make me less Nigerian. I was at the just concluded disrupt san Francisco,inventors, innovation, ideas and network were what made it a success. Nigerians should develop a habit of helping each other if they want rapid development. I used 2sexy situation as a case study, he is a student with vast knowledge, he promised revealing wealthy information if some one can get him a modem, everyone seems to ignore his plea but want his information.Information is expensive and that's why you see consultants charging a lot for a sentence . I showed interest in few African countries, I did research on them and finally found a business developer. He said in other for me to know what kind of business I can introduce to his country he will charge me 2500 us dollars, which includes making my product a brand name and direct link to buyers. We need to do away with secrecy, it does not promote development.

Agreed,secrecy not good.Information is truly expensive because of its immense value.The truth is that people will always be different,the creators and the destroyers.Let's contribute our own quota and bother less on ingrates.Your true greatness lies in the number of people you have impacted for a positive change.Mind you, each of us have a whole generation depending on us.
We work with those that are available and that will be a shot.
I will provide information on online businesses and offline businesses on this thread as inspired.
Peacemaker,let's enjoy you nevertheless.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
2sexy: Pacemaker, if there's anything I am grateful for, its the fact that you believed in me from a million miles across the atlantics... You saw what those near couldn't see. This is why Nigeria will never rise--everyone is acting faster than their shadows.
I got another text from a nairalander just 2days ago... Guess what? He lost 70k to a Nigeria Internet market who he hoped would make him money. Alas! That was a wrong move. I can NEVER give anybody my money to make make money for me.
Knowledge is wealth my brother, from our conversation I saw an opportunity naijas can benefit from. Creating a free website for people to list their product as nairaland does. The said website will Carter to students from all universities and politechnics in Nigeria. Hint, students graduate every year in college, some of them don't like to take their beds, TV,Books and other valuables items home.This website can serve those that wish to sell their stuff as they graduate from school. Don't make it ambiguous, create a niche with it so it can serve it's purpose. I am looking forward to see some one jump on this, it will cost you money to create awareness thou via advert in schools, you may wanna start with the universities and Poly closer to your home town...
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 12:54am On Sep 15, 2012
zubairwfemi: If anybody has access to any production company using industrial chemicals and ready to place order for its importation, you can contact me. we will make our money. No any upfront cash involved, payment is by BG or LC. Delivery is by FOB or CNF or CIF Lagos APAPA PORT, NIGERIA.

Can you get me Polytrin? I need some good quantity. I sent you a mail and it bounced.
saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by infogenius(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2012
Pacemaker:
Knowledge is wealth my brother, from our conversation I saw an opportunity naijas can benefit from. Creating a free website for people to list their product as nairaland does. The said website will Carter to students from all universities and politechnics in Nigeria. Hint, students graduate every year in college, some of them don't like to take their beds, TV,Books and other valuables items home.This website can serve those that wish to sell their stuff as they graduate from school. Don't make it ambiguous, create a niche with it so it can serve it's purpose. I am looking forward to see some one jump on this, it will cost you money to create awareness thou via advert in schools, you may wanna start with the universities and Poly closer to your home town...
Good stuff,my heart lost a beat when I read this.In addition to this,bed spaces can be advertised and sold on this site.It really has potentials.Good stuff again,peacemaker.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2012
To further create awareness for the website, we should approach campur press and let them write a review of the website. This will spread like wild fire... And trust student with their word of mouth publicity... Ko ko ko (sounds of gonk)
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
Guys we could a thing or two from this and harness the same drive that fuelled what you see here- - -> http://www.startupnation.com/Could-We-Create-a-Business-Together/topic/

this is a forum built on the same ideals as we have done, a capacity that is capable of turning tiny dots into a huge mass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? / Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja / Dhgate Vs Aliexpress: Which Do You Prefer?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90