Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399698 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pals, a friend of mine, (an indigene) was posted to a primary school with Masters Degree, Grade Level 9. Since then, he felt so frustrated, disappionted and rejected. Please is there any solution for this situation? l need ur advice to help encourage him. Note- l said advice and not abuses. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Advertico: WHOEVER DEY HEAD THIS NLC and TUC DEY MAD. Civil servants for rivers dey suffer plenty ilegal deductn frm their salary and those idiots no fit talk abt am na
keep quite if u dnt ve wat 2 say.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by geotessy: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
CJSS RUMUEKPE.... ANYONE?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
emekatex: mr. Cruis, ur my friend and i wil never insult u. Correct me and i wil welcome it. Thanks! D post hv been corrected. One luv!
That's a perfect gentleman,i love that.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hopesweet: Pals, a friend of mine, (an indigene) was posted to a primary school with Masters Degree, Grade Level 9. Since then, he felt so frustrated, disappionted and rejected. Please is there any solution for this situation? l need ur advice to help encourage him. Note- l said advice and not abuses. Thanks.

If he understands the meaning of been Jobless for 6 to 10 years he will know the meaning of being grateful to God. Even teaching a nursery school is a blessing for someone who understand God. No matter is level, tell him to thank God...the starting point is not the end...my bible say..despise not ur little begining, for thy latter end shall be great...in all things give thanks to God....and all things work for good to them that love God....but if he is not happy still..d door is open...with all siriousness tell him to go and keep looking for Job. ..so that he won't poison the mind of the young children or teach under frustration ...which is not the best for this kind of job. That is my sincere advice.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
@ Wealthyprince. Thanks a lot for ur advice. I also appreciate your maturity/politeness on this thread. Please keep it-up.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
You guys should please stop this banter here,instead of you guys to appreciate God for your posting. Am in UBE and up to 60 persons in my LGA have not been posted including me. Though am not worried because I have an appointment letter which shows that am entitled to be posted. ##luv you guys###
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by uly: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
frachy: . I don't understand this.
Pls just let us know the lump sum to expect. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
what is keeping PPSB? we are over ready to work let them post us ooooooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
For all my ppsb friends.
1. Take no thought of the posting for the posting will take thought of itself.
2. Give thanks to God for he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever.
3. In all things through prayer and supplication let your request be made known unto God.
4. God's timing is the best. He's never too late or too early.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevolala447(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
what is the salary scale for this job. any information?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevolala447(m): 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
who hv idea about the salary of this teaching job.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hopesweet: @ Wealthyprince. Thanks a lot for ur advice. I also appreciate your maturity/politeness on this thread. Please keep it-up.

hopesweet thanks for the compliments. The best of us is yet to come this is just the begining. I call it season 1. While we hope for the best let us do our best with the opportunity @ hand and leave the rest for God. U are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
edin: keep quite if u dnt ve wat 2 say.
u wont enjoy it if we start abusing each oda
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Stevolala447: who hv idea about the salary of this teaching job.

please don't worry urself about the salary for now, the point is teachers in Rivers State are well paid. Even if u hear the amount now u won't leave the Job, and if they pay 50k u won't cry, in every way it is better than private Job, so just wait for the first payment in few months time.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:59am On Sep 29, 2013
If i may suggest let's stop being anxious of salary scale for now. Rather lets be thinking how this job 'll be perfected by our employer 'RSG'. Let pray for peace in the state and Nigeria @ large. Also, lets think how best we can handle our relocations to places of our primary assignment: posting. because i know that some persons were posted to remote nucks/crannies.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2013
My Noble Colleagues, today is my Bday and am popping champaign. U re all invited. Come and calm down ur high bp...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flashylady: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2013
Hopesweet: Pals, a friend of mine, (an indigene) was posted to a primary school with Masters Degree, Grade Level 9. Since then, he felt so frustrated, disappionted and rejected. Please is there any solution for this situation? l need ur advice to help encourage him. Note- l said advice and not abuses. Thanks.
I dnt think there is any solution o. I bliv d posting was not done based on degree. I was also posted to a primary school. Pls advice him to accept it in good faith. God knows y. He could try and tell d headmaster or mistress to take him to primary six so he could b able to deal wth older children. Hope it helps.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2013
My Cousin was Posted to CJSS Ikodi-Engenni in Ahoada West LGA.

He's not a nairalander and so needs help on the Following;

1-How to locate the place from Mile 4 or Rumuokoro.

2-How many hours does it take to get to the community from PH town or Obio-Akpor.

3- Whether the community Junior Secondary School ikodi-Engenni ahoada west has Accommodation for Teachers and if they don't,what's the rent like?

Please your contributions,especially indigens from Ahoada west and East is really needed to help him out.

Congratulations once more and happy sunday to you all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=joyblinks]My Noble Colleagues, today is my Bday and am popping champaign. U re all invited. Come and calm down ur high bp... [/quote
]. Happy bday dear. Wishing you all d best today & more successful years.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2013
@joyblinks, HBD, try hav as much moderate fun as posble. Sure, wsh cud pop d Champaign wif u, wud rily help douse dis heightend state of mind dis PPSB chaps dey put peeps o! CHEERS though!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2013
Fellow colleagues, Its with grieve that i write to inform you on sudden demise of my beloved mother, its painful becos death couldnt allow her enjoy d fruit of her labour.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GirlRighteous: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2013
@joyblinks, hbd. Wullnp. Have a blast. @temple4real, so sorry abt dat. May God almighty give u d fortitude 2 bear ur loss and may her gentle soul rest in d bossom of d lord. It is well, accept my condolence.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks to you all for ur wishes... Big love.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by geotessy: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
geotessy: CJSS RUMUEKPE.... ANYONE?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
@temple4real, CHAI!! Sorry, may God grant u d tofnes of mind 2 bear d loss n 4 d dead, u can only say *Adieu Mama*
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
temple4real: Fellow colleagues, Its with grieve that i write to inform you on sudden demise of my beloved mother, its painful becos death couldnt allow her enjoy d fruit of her labour.
Com'on mate!!! This is the worst news I've ever heard on this thread... Words can't express the measure of my condolence to you and your family in bearing this irreparable loss... Death is a compulsory end that will come when it will come. Take heart MATE!!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Brymo: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
temple4real: Fellow colleagues, Its with grieve that i write to inform you on sudden demise of my beloved mother, its painful becos death couldnt allow her enjoy d fruit of her labour.
eya ,peleee o.God wud grant her rest n takia.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sleekbaby(f): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fellow colleagues, Its with grieve that i write to inform you on sudden demise of my beloved mother, its painful becos death couldnt allow her enjoy d fruit of her labour.

May her soul RIP, accept my condolence
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by geotessy: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sleekbaby: Fellow colleagues, Its with grieve that i write to inform you on sudden demise of my beloved mother, its painful becos death couldnt allow her enjoy d fruit of her labour.

May her soul RIP, accept my condolence

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: jacobnel(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.