Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399791 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
The silence at the Min.is beginning to generate suspicion. I hope manipulations and the Nigerians factor is not setting in...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
well, whatever may be going on now, I think it's time we keep praying. I believe God can influence any1 who attempts to manipulate the destiny of His own. And at the end something favourable will come out whatever the interference of human FACTORS. God! Pls, help us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
[b][/b]Still waiting
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
All our names re there.no body should v negative thought.God want to use this opportunity to compensate hard working students.cheers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
odeyiB: All our names re there.no body should v negative thought.God want to use this opportunity to compensate hard working students.cheers
we hope so while waiting. Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Is dere anyone who lives in porthacourt amongst us?dat can volunteer to visit d office of d perm sec tomorw for updates,am sure dey av their reasons y d list is not out yet, rather dan mere assumption n prediction of d day/wk d list wl b pasted.
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 7:18am On Apr 10, 2013
Dear Lord, Tk control of d situation And make a way so our wait will not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 8:08am On Apr 10, 2013
Nationsdaddy: Is dere anyone who lives in porthacourt amongst us?dat can volunteer to visit d office of d perm sec tomorw for updates,am sure dey av their reasons y d list is not out yet, rather dan mere assumption n prediction of d day/wk d list wl b pasted.
[b][/b]
.the list is compiled n ready for signing by d commissioner of edu. but she has traveled out of d country.lets endure till she alight back.just pray dat she come back safely n healthy n d content of d long awaited list ll be unveiled.gudluck
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2013
........CONFIRMED
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
Nawao for dis country d governor ordered for immediate release of d list,then why waiting for commissioner to sign,is it an appointment letter dt signing? Was she not present in d edu. summit why sudden travel.anyway I tnk those dt went to sect.today.when is she coming back ?but honestly they are taking our governor's order for granted.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
we wsh her a safe trip back to Portharcourt,nigeria.i believe d whole waiting wl nt exceed ds month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
Abeg forget their stories,What dose her travel have to do with pasting of list, signing is the duty of d perm. Sec. as he has been signing for d ministry of education in all d lists they have pasted sofar regards this recruitment. Let them not use her travel to count as an excuse to not pasting d list. D list now is with d perm sec. According to a news report frm The Nighbourhood news paper of lastweek.. What is there to put it in a PDF Format and upload it online so that every one can check it online rather than waiting for the Commissioner to come from her abroad trip which no one knows when she intends coming back.. Or is it that the 6months training is no longer starting from April,because today is 11th.. Well nothin good comes easy

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:55am On Apr 11, 2013
Please the information about the Commissioner Travelling isn't true.I sneaked out from the office to the Ministry in the afternoon nd she was in her office alongside with the Permanent Secretary.Having a meeting with the Chairman of AIT Chief Raymond Dokpesi and his Crew over the Dasaart Education Digital Service that they are campaigning about in d whole states of the federation.
To worsen the situation,the lady isn't even answering the unemployed youths who crowded her after the Meeting nd posed her with Questions concerning the list issue. But the Perm Sec was d one that said its going to be pasted before the end of this week. With this ugly smiles in his face.Which didn't go down well with many.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
There is nothing to worry about. all is well with us. We will get there. While trusting God for victory believe that nothing can change God's plan for u. We shall be favoured by all means.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
God bless us all ,wiff our hrts desires....better still let his will b done in our lives tru his son jesus christ our lord amen cos he knows best ....nw its tym to say amen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
*Lemon:
God bless us all ,wiff our hrts desires....better still let his will b done in our lives tru his son jesus christ our lord amen cos he knows best ....nw its tym to say amen
Lemon....pls when writing try as possible to CAPITALISE the NAMES of our divine Trinity.... Thanks...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2013
O yes, thank God it's Friday. Another Friday to anticipate the subject expectation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2013
Gad.:
O yes, thank God it's Friday. Another Friday to anticipate the subject expectation.
Mmmm another Friday,Friday never ends. We are only been kept in suspense. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
Do you dt abt 40% of those dt had above 155 did not pertake in d final interview,cos they were already tried of waiting,while others started biz.d issue of releasing d final list is now taking much time as if they want to fool us but I believe dt d patient dogs ll eat d fastest bones.let's be steadfast in d Lord,d enemies are at work but we overcome them wit d Blood of d Lamb n the words of our testmonies.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Today Is Over! This Week Is Gone! Patience Is Still Loading.... See You On This Thread Next Week. The Job Is Certain.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Samikroose: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
What is really hapenin?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
SPEECHLESS!!!

SPEECHLESS!!!

SPEECHLESS!!!

SPEECHLESS!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
lele Ekpa: Mmmm another Friday,Friday never ends. We are only been kept in suspense. God bless Nigeria!
Do you know that schools will be resuming on the 22nd of April and Today is 12th April. I feel all is not well with the lady Commissioner. Why exhibiting this Baronness Magreth Thatcher Attitude.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
bugila: Today Is Over! This Week Is Gone! Patience Is Still Loading.... See You On This Thread Next Week. The Job Is Certain.
. May be the announcement was used to score cheap Political points.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Samikroose: What is really hapenin?
Both the Commissioner and perm sec should be mandated to attend a compulsory psychology Class and information Management. What a Rascality.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
Dis is d number we used in calling d perm. Secretary,, on d day he hat a radio interview with Rythm 93.7 regards d 13,000 teachers recruitment ...08095823060....i have been calling it but its not connecting,,any one can try to see if it can go tru... Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2013
Nationsdaddy: we wsh her a safe trip back to Portharcourt,nigeria.i believe d whole waiting wl nt exceed ds month.
Which trip were you refering to. She didn't go any where.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
lele Ekpa: The silence at the Min.is beginning to generate suspicion. I hope manipulations and the Nigerians factor is not setting in...
I am begining to concur with ur suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ogoscco: Do you dt abt 40% of those dt had above 155 did not pertake in d final interview,cos they were already tried of waiting,while others started biz.d issue of releasing d final list is now taking much time as if they want to fool us but I believe dt d patient dogs ll eat d fastest bones.let's be steadfast in d Lord,d enemies are at work but we overcome them wit d Blood of d Lamb n the words of our testmonies.
ha ha ha i hv to laugh to ease tension. How do u knw that abt 40% of those that scored 155 did nt attend d interview?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogoscco(f): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2013
because almost all my frnds I inform abt d interview told me dt they are not going,dt Ameachi is just playing with us n nt really serious wit d recruitment rather for his political benefit.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2013
Ogoscco: because almost all my frnds I inform abt d interview told me dt they are not going,dt Ameachi is just playing with us n nt really serious wit d recruitment rather for his political benefit.

So all your friends now account for 40%? You must have a lot of friends.

Let's stop all the pessimism, the list is been worked on. Don't forget the number involved means serious logistics issues.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Samikroose: 10:37am On Apr 13, 2013
2kurupt:

So all your friends now account for 40%? You must have a lot of friends.
4 how long is it goin 2 last? Hope u are not takin side wit them
Let's stop all the pessimism, the list is been worked on. Don't forget the number involved means serious logistics issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.