Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2426006 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 7:01am On Jan 02, 2014
wealthyprince:

He is still the most courageous govornor have seen. 2013 was great because he summed up courage to give me Job. He is zero in ur estimation but for me, i dont know of others, he is forever a hero. 5 month without payment, my hope is they must pay is just a matter of time, i willl wait, God am greatful for everything, u are too much.
Remember, I said ,I cast my vote for Amaechi. If criticizing Amaechi for failing in his duties as it affects me, is considered ingratitude, then,I owe no man any apology.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2014

My friend,i'm sorry to say dis...You're a very big fool!!!A mediocre for dat matter...

This is your first comment ever on this thread, and it is an abuse; not nice! I'm sure you could be more civilized than this.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 7:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Fiafiad: Hey, if u dont know, know it now. Amaechi giving u a job is a very big deal.
Go out there and see for urself were, PhD and Msc degree holders are looking for this ur kind of Teaching job.
U talk as if u r not in Nigeria.
Atleast, this job will pave way for u to a greater hight, u may even secure a better job as a result of this job. Please dont imitate and talk like those ungreatful men/women.
Governors have come and gone, who amongs them gave us job? If not for the decision of Gov. Amaechi to be transparent about the recruitment, most of us wouldnt have secured this job.
Let us not be like a bad house-wife, when the going is good, he is my husband, when it‘s bad, he is nolonger my husband.
Be greatful.
I do not bear any malice towards Amaechi..I have learnt in life to always say "Thank you", to spur somebody to do more. I have also learnt in life to always say "F*u*c*k you" to help somebody do a thorough self reappraisal..My governor is derailing.I criticize him, to put him back on track.Amaechi stop being foxy and pay me my SALARY...Gaskia!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2014
GamaG: I hate people insulting the governor when he has done more than enuf in keeping their mouth rolling n giving them a hope of salary. Everyone shud try n be grateful for once n alwaz knw dat life isnt a bed of roses.
Insult? Who insulted Amaechi? I only ADVISED him to bury his face in shame..Is it not shameful, people toiled for good 5 months and you deprive them of their wages? Even the Bible frowns at that..If you hate me, because I advised "YOUR" governor, bros, then, your thinking is warped.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2014
Hahahahahahah....have missed a lot ooo....some of the write up be lyk say una drink excess alcohol b4 typing. Anyway thumbs up guys .we shouldn't fight here ok,God is fighting for us. Gud morning peeps!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2014
bio777: I do not bear any malice towards Amaechi..I have learnt in life to always say "Thank you", to spur somebody to do more. I have also learnt in life to always say "F*u*c*k you" to help somebody do a thorough self reappraisal..My governor is derailing.I criticize him, to put him back on track.Amaechi stop being foxy and pay me my SALARY...Gaskia!
I can assure u that ur salary will be paid very soon, but let‘s be civil in our comment.
Please!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2014
Please enough of all these bickering and shameful shows of hopelessness and despair. It's by the mighty finger of God we've come thus far. Our salaries will be paid us ASAP. God bless you all!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2014
Governor Ameachi was interviewed dis morning on AIT.He said nothing about our salary, rather he employed 13200 teachers which ll engulf 1 billion naira monthly.my humble colleagues. If we divide 1 billion by 13200,wot ll be d result ? Dats our average salary
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2014
Hey guys chillout, our salaries will definitely be paid, the delay cant be the fault of the governor, infact i put the blame on the doorstep of the corrupt boards(especially SSSB) who are bent on having ghost workers. So enough with the badmouthing lest Amaechi's haters will infiltrate this thread and instigate actions that will be most regreted. YES, Amaechi giving us job is super great deal, so colleagues respect him. HAPPY NEW YEAR pals!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2014
Hopesweet: Some persons are just too flippant and rash without any sensible reasoning. Most of us claiming to have been something b4, were in dungeon full of horror. This God sent Governor came and rescued us without any price being paid for.

Our dear Governor, God is taken u to a height u've never dreamt of. Even if u refuse to get there, the sky is ur starting point and ur end has no returns because ur destined to be a blessing to nations. God bless U Sir.
Amen, to your prayers.
Read this, but do not wear me the garb of an ungrateful man...The first two sentences in your comment, smack of lack of self confidence and crass inferiority complex..Don't you believe in your qualifications?Do you see this job as the best you can get?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2014
Lol...Most of these comments are just d exact replica of the plight of Israelites in the wilderness. Haba!!! Must we complain and insult our dear courageous and amiable governor cos events are not going as we want? All we need is patience. Our own will not be different. I still keep repeating that the good Lord that brought us this far will never abandon us. Patience, colleagues!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2014
bio777: Amen, to yours prayers.
Read this, but do not wear me the garb of an ungrateful man...The first two sentences in your comment, smack of lack of self confidence and crass inferiority complex..Don't you believe in your qualifications?Do you see this job as the best you can get?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2014
@bio77...Analyse your society(percentage of unemployment)before u comment again. I doubt u studied education and even if u did, after months of no pay why not get another job and walkout on this one....hmm the chances of that happenning is like 6%. So guyman/babe reason intelligibly and control the frustration....we all feel it too!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2014
Lol very funny... U advised Amaechi thru who? Him d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ read Ʊ® post? Its more like fighting the air.
Why nt go to him direct, that's what u can call advise, nt thru ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ forum that he is nt even reading. Dude abeg chill, dnt become aggressive abt this. Take solace in the fact that u я̲̅ nt left alone in this, some amongst us may even need ð money more than u do. At least u can afford internet access, some persons amongst us can't. Chill!!!
bio777: Insult? Who insulted Amaechi? I only ADVISED him to bury his face in shame..Is it not shameful, people toiled for good 5 months and you deprive them of their wages? Even the Bible frowns at that..If you hate me, because I advised "YOUR" governor, bros, then, your thinking is warped.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2014
Info reaching me is that someone I dnt knw who is paying niger delta indigenes 100k each. Rush down to any sterling bank wth local govt ID, one passport and 1k to get the form.
NOTE: I DNT KNW HOW TRUE THE INFO IS.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2014
Kinsedes: @bio77...Analyse your society(percentage of unemployment)before u comment again. I doubt u studied education and even if u did, after months of no pay why not get another job and walkout on this one....hmm the chances of that happenning is like 6%. So guyman/babe reason intelligibly and control the frustration....we all feel it too!
You are very silly and deranged..The school you attended, didn't they teach you that, the price for labour is wages? Abi they taught you that, the price for labour is excuses..What sin I've I committed for demanding my salary?
...Reason intelligibly? My brother, that one, no talk am oh, because when it comes to mental capacity, the distance between me and you is like the distance between heaven and earth. I swear!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2014
rOsy247: Lol very funny... U advised Amaechi thru who? Him d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ read Ʊ® post? Its more like fighting the air.
Why nt go to him direct, that's what u can call advise, nt thru ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ forum that he is nt even reading. Dude abeg chill, dnt become aggressive abt this. Take solace in the fact that u я̲̅ nt left alone in this, some amongst us may even need ð money more than u do. At least u can afford internet access, some persons amongst us can't. Chill!!!
I don't cross swords with women...So, chill!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Hmmm, so sad and unfortunate that after spending time to read all d comments posted recently, none of it can give hope or rather reduce the plight of the frustration so are going through now. My dear teachers, of a fact its not an easy thing to handle, to say that 13000+ full grown independent men and women ll work for 5 months without pay, judging frm d fact dat some did borrowed huge amount wit accumulating interest in order to sustain for a tym been, hoping that dey ll be pay at d end of the third month, off which has jst turned to b a mirage. If truly we have sensible, God fearing, reasonable and charitable people here, we ll all see that its so dishearten and wicked, wicked in the fact that no adequate or plight sharing effort was made by the employers to enlighten or encourage these workers to atleast restore the their confidence and hope, knwing dat dis was a festive period. And that so many already have great responsibilities. So if any1 should render a cause to them , believe me when I say that heaven ll hear and respond adequately because it is state in the Bible that the a worker should not b denied of their wages even for a day, but here we are going to 6 whole month. Rather dan apologising all we see is ppl transferring blame for oga to boy , from boy to oga. It is pure wickedness.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Advertico: Info reaching me is that someone I dnt knw who is paying niger delta indigenes 100k each. Rush down to any sterling bank wth local govt ID, one passport and 1k to get the form.
It is very true...NOTE: Only NIGER DELTA.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hello friends I think there's really no point using hurtful words when commenting on a persons post. I'll advice that we TOTALLY ignore any post that gets on our nerves and continue to wait for next week monday when work will fully start....we all know the truth that no matter how we express our frustrations by attacking ourselves with words(cos everyone has His/her own opinion) as regards our un-paid salaries, we still don't solve the problem....
I'll also suggest that we stay hopeful and positive to issues such as this.... Our Dear Lord is in Control.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pls give details
bio777: It is very true...NOTE: Only NIGER DELTA.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
u3fine: Pls give details
The info provided by @Advertico is all you need to know...Go to Sterling Bank with (1)Photocopy of LGA identification (2)Photocopy of Voters card (3)#1000 (4)1 passport...You'll pay #1000 for the form...You fill the form and submit together with the LGA identification,Passport and Voters card.They'll open Account for you.That's all...For the amount to be paid, I'm not very certain. Go there very early.It's a very large crowd.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Stevenjel: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
Are you a teacher or an undergraduate studying Education course? Then join other professionals in teaching field, to discuss trending issues in teaching profession such as recruitment, training, teachers scholarship, teachers conferences and many more.

Let's come together and make "teaching" a profession to be reckoned with.

Join TEACHERS FIRST by liking this new Facebook page http://facebook.com/teachersupdates

Specially dedicated for teachers.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Advertico: Info reaching me is that someone I dnt knw who is paying niger delta indigenes 100k each. Rush down to any sterling bank wth local govt ID, one passport and 1k to get the form.

pls is the form mainly for 'graduates'? Or can somebody without any qualification buy the form as long as the person comes from Niger Delta
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
Anybody.
Hopesweet:

pls is the form mainly for 'graduates'? Or can somebody without any qualification buy the form as long as the person comes from Niger Delta
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Why some people are sincerely complaining about their plight, some are instigating other to do things that are unethical. I now conclude that despite the challenge on ground, there are some Anti-Amaechi teachers or secret political jobbers who want to raise dust over this issue. Let us pray, wait and be wise. We must be paid, just a little patience then the smile will show up. Remember, weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. My God is all sufficient.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2014
bio777: It is very true...NOTE: Only NIGER DELTA.

Nawa! 419 in a new dimension
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
@Sterling_Bankng: We have discovered that people (parading as staff) are selling account opening packages claiming the govt is making deposits
@Sterling_Bankng: ATTENTION: Please the stories of the FED GOVT paying NIGER DELTA students through our bank is FALSE.
@Sterling_Bankng: Any payment you made into the account remains in your account.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2014
Pls peeps wat level or step will someone with nti pgde certificate be placed on
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2014
Ogondah:

Nawa! 419 in a new dimension
I do not want to interpret your comment as insinuating, bio777 is a 419er...If that is what you actually mean, pls, be bold to state it clearly.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2014
bio777: I do not want to interpret your comment as insinuating, bio777 is a 419er...If that is what you actually mean, pls, be bold to state it clearly.

Isn't it obvious, even to a blind man, that this your payment thing is a scam? I would be personally disappointed if any person who knows how to read and write (not to talk of a graduate) falls for such a cheap scam setting!
Get a life, my man, or better still, get a job!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 8:55am On Jan 03, 2014
Pls wat we should be saying nw is salary! salary!! salary!!! not dis cheap scam of a tin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (854) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.