Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2402809 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
frachy: The end of this month(Jan) makes it 6 months.
You are right anyway....but i state it here exacly the way i heard it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tekzyflex:

Am tired of "I heard and I was told".I want the government that employed us to come out like civilized human beings to tell us what is happening and when they want to pay us. Am supposed to be writing my lesson note but I don't have the strength because am hungry, angry and incapacitated. I will never go to work come 13th Jan 2014 because I don't have transport money which is 1k everyday.
we should have one voice and stop all these speculation and hopeless hopes that has lingered right from the inception of this job. As far as am concerned am unemployed until I receive my first salary. Aluta continua!!!!!!!
I can perceive that u are really angry, and u really need to be angry. I have already told my Principal that i will not be coming to work till the end of the month, if possibly i‘m paid.
I strongly believe that they will receive nagative signal from us as a result of our failure to resume duty and that will quicken them to do somthing fast as possible.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hopesweet: I felt so much pity for my students this term because Without payment, l may not be able to resume school again.

Last term, precisely 13th Dec. arm robbers came to our school (which is situated in Umuola, Etche L.G.A), to harass teachers.

Everybody were asked to vacate the school premisis before something terrible happened. On my way going back to my house (a rented apartment), we met another group attacking a uniform man (police). Infact, we had to stopped our vehicles waiting for them to finish robbing the man, before we drove passed the place. Since then , l'm very scared.

I was planning to be going from Port-Harcourt everyday. Now that we've not been paid, school will also be on strike till further notice.
"in d words of Honourable patrick, "ASUU is a DEJAVU". Is like ASUU approach will be employed for this situation to be solved once for all. Hence, i nw move a motion for indefinite strike from newly employed teachers until payments are made in full. Those in support of the motion say "Aaai!" those that are against it, u are on ur own oo!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Tekzyflex:

Am tired of "I heard and I was told".I want the government that employed us to come out like civilized human beings to tell us what is happening and when they want to pay us...
Will your anger be fed if they give some cock and bull story and tell you they'll pay by the end of the year?
As for me, i don't need any excuses from them, once I'm paid, I'll resume work, less, folding of hands and legs and playing my PS2 MASTERS LEAGUE continues

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=Fiafiad] I can perceive that u are really angry, and u really need to be angry. I have already told my Principal that i will not be coming to work till the end of the month, if possibly i‘m paid.
I strongly believe that they will receive nagative signal from us as a result of our failure to resume duty and that will quicken them to do somthing fast as possible. [/quote.

You are indeed a true comrade
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
emekatex: "in d words of Honourable patrick, "ASUU is a DEJAVU". Is like ASUU approach will be employed for this situation to be solved once for all. Hence, i nw move a motion for indefinite strike from newly employed teachers until payments are made in full. Those in support of the motion say "Aaai!" those that are against it, u are on ur own oo!

Hmm! My Bros, lt seems l now understand better, why teaching profession/ teachers are not regarded in our society today.
So, teachers are the least to be considered on the scheme of things on condition of service. They just don't care how we suvived.

Again, the staff working at the boards are the ones trying to frustrate us the more, because right from inception, they took delight in seeing us groaning in pains. As they did not allowed them to manipulate every thing to their fullest. Their plan will never work in this our own dispensation. I refused to be called a wretched teacher.

Infact, from tonight, l command in the name of Jesus Christ, whoever that is playing prank with our salaries, let a mysterious cane keep flogging them where ever they are, untill they realize that the hand of the almighty is upon them. Then they will release all our payment immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 2:37am On Jan 07, 2014
God help me d lady I owe some money is on my neck. Am really feeling sad can't sleep house rent is knocking. Pls Baba God have mercy on ur children we are teachers. I need money guys I can't sleep Rivers state pay me my salary
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 2:48am On Jan 07, 2014
I neva used a gun I never stole I never caused d state problems all I did was to serve dis state with my heart and strength but what do I get 5 months unpaid salary stress and mental exhaution. How much did d gov spend during d carnival how much did they spend on flying jets. But here I am a humble teacher without my salary. Well I pray and am sure things will change people should not suffer in this country/state. As 4 now can't sleep because am in debts. Baba God save me
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Hopesweet:
Hmm! My Bros, lt seems l now understand better, why teaching profession/ teachers are not regarded in our society today.
So, teachers are the least to be considered on the scheme of things on condition of service. They just don't care how we suvived.
Again, the staff working at the boards are the ones trying to frustrate us the more, because right from inception, they took delight in seeing us groaning in pains. As they did not allowed them to manipulate every thing to their fullest. Their plan will never work in this our own dispensation. I refused to be called a wretched teacher.
Infact, from tonight, l command in the name of Jesus Christ, whoever that is playing plank with our salaries, let a mysterious cane keep flogging them where ever they are, untill the realize that the hand of the almighty is upon them. Then they will release all our payment immediately.
Amen!! And not only flogging but intermittent shocks from electric current.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2014
sammymarvin: I neva used a gun I never stole I never caused d state problems all I did was to serve dis state with my heart and strength but what do I get 5 months unpaid salary stress and mental exhaution. How much did d gov spend during d carnival how much did they spend on flying jets. But here I am a humble teacher without my salary. Well I pray and am sure things will change people should not suffer in this country/state. As 4 now can't sleep because am in debts. Baba God save me
My broda jus trust God I feel ur pain...am in almost same situation...God please help us....tears in eyes
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Colleagues, I suggest we all go on out knees at 12 0'clock each midnight calling on our Lord to intervene in this situation until our prayers are answered. The cries of 13000+ teachers especially at midnight will never go unheeded by our Lord. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2014
what is this hand that shut the heavens n in five months the rain unseen? The wind is no longer an agent of coolness, it is now blissed wit heat? Slowly our journey is changed, the easiest now looks the hardest and hope is like the fading sun. Is this what life is? Hve we not sowed? Y den is our reaping turning the fig tree saga? Like a glass jar our hearts are about to shatter. Our faith stretched to the limit we begin to doubt. We begin to ask if wat was seen as truth was really one?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2014
Paul Thor: what is this hand that shut the heavens n in five months the rain unseen? The wind is no longer an agent of coolness, it is now blissed wit heat? Slowly our journey is changed, the easiest now looks the hardest and hope is like the fading sun. Is this what life is? Hve we not sowed? Y den is our reaping turning the fig tree saga? Like a glass jar our hearts are about to shatter. Our faith stretched to the limit we begin to doubt. We begin to ask if wat was seen as truth was really one?
Govt don make people turn poet o, well, dem rili say poverty they bring out talent

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by flashylady: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2014
sammymarvin: I neva used a gun I never stole I never caused d state problems all I did was to serve dis state with my heart and strength but what do I get 5 months unpaid salary stress and mental exhaution. How much did d gov spend during d carnival how much did they spend on flying jets. But here I am a humble teacher without my salary. Well I pray and am sure things will change people should not suffer in this country/state. As 4 now can't sleep because am in debts. Baba God save me
It's quite unfortunate o my broda. We r in d same LGA sef. Hv u received ur acct no yet? Did u rent a house in otapha? May God cum to our rescue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2014
etin06:
Govt don make people turn poet o, well, dem rili say poverty they bring out talent

lolzz.... U know no na d tym of slave trade dem compose most of all dose hymns u dey sing for church?? Na my own i dey sing ooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
How do I copy link to this page?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
7th January, 2014

Home

Amaechi proposes N485.52bn budget

January 7, 2014 by NAN

1 Comment

Rivers Governor, Chibuike Amaechi, on Tuesday presented a budget proposal of N485.52 billion for government services in 2014.

Amaechi made the presentation before a session of the State House of Assembly in Port Harcourt.

He said the 2014 budget was N4.797 billion or 0.98 per cent less than the 2013 budget figure of N490.32 billion.

The governor said N247.57 billion or 75.88 per cent  was allocated to capital expenditure while recurrent expenditure got N237.95 billion or 24.12 per cent of the budget.

“The focus of the budget will be on completing ongoing projects in Health, Education, Roads, Transport, Power, Water, Agriculture and other critical infrastructure,’’ he said.

Amaechi said the ministry of works got the highest allocation of N60 billion while education received N30 billion.

Allocations to other sectors are: Transport, N10 billion; Power, N7 billion; Sports, N8.99 billion; water resources, N8 billion.

“The proposed 2014 budget of N485.524 billion will be funded by: FAAC Allocation of N241.243 billion; IGR of N92.420 billion.

“Prior year balance of N10.717 billion; proposed loans N100 billion; credit from World Bank- N6.983billion, EU grant of N0.660 billion and sale of assets of N33.5billion,’’ he said.

Amaechi said his administration had achieved good results in the implementation of the 2013 budget, with new projects completed.

He said the 2014 budget would aim at completing all critical on-going capital projects key to the vision of the government.

The governor also said the budget would improve the quality of education, physical infrastructure, health care system and facilitate job creation.

In his speech, the Speaker of the Assembly, Mr Otelemaba Dan-Amachree, pledged that the house would pass the appropriation bill on time
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dear Teachers of Distinction, our Education Secretary just informed us now, that we should all report to his office tomorrow, to sort out our assumption of duty certificate.

This is to enable us present it for biometric registration, which will be conducted at the Local Govt., secretariat.

Thus, the information provided by our colleague 'FIAFIAD' was very accurate.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Congratulations
fellow teachers I just got a hard copy of the 2014 budget details that
include our salary, but what happened to d previous teachers allocation
from 2012-2013?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
Adola1: Congratulations
from 2012-2013?
It has gone d drain for political supremacy, settlement n party swap.
Hahahaha ! Our money has come.January ending or first week of february is d payment time .hip hip Hurray
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Adola1: Congratulations
from 2012-2013?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hopesweet: Dear Teachers of Distinction, our Education Secretary just informed us now, that we should all report to his office tomorrow, to sort out our assumption of duty certificate.

This is to enable us present it for biometric registration, which will be conducted at the Local Govt., secretariat.

Thus, the information provided by our colleague 'FIAFIAD' was very accurate.

Pls wch is ur lga?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Good update, but which of the LGA's do U belong to. RSVP.
Ogondah:

Pls wch is ur lga?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ogondah:

Pls wch is ur lga?
Etche L.G.A. (the infor is strictly 4 UBE teachers). Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2014
C_ock-a-doodle-doo! Teachers wake up. It is the dawn of a new day. Abi una don dey jons?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 10:07am On Jan 08, 2014
If our God is not a disappointing God and He always restore hope where there is no hope, He must surely ensure our plight is not forever. We shall be paid at this month-end. We thank God for that otherwise there will be fear of the unknown. Payment must be made b4 biometrics or we 'll assume that the bio... is a calculated attempt to delay our salary and compound our frustration.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 10:08am On Jan 08, 2014
bio777: C_ock-a-doodle-doo! Teachers wake up. It is the dawn of a new day. Abi una don dey jons?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2014
lele Ekpa: If our God is not a disappointing God and He always restore hope where there is no hope, He must surely ensure our plight is not forever. We shall be paid at this month-end. We thank God for that otherwise there will be fear of the unknown. Payment must be made b4 biometrics or we 'll assume that the bio... is a calculated attempt to delay our salary and compound our frustration.

Story story.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2014
lele Ekpa: If our God is not a disappointing God and He always restore hope where there is no hope, He must surely ensure our plight is not forever. We shall be paid at this month-end. We thank God for that otherwise there will be fear of the unknown. Payment must be made b4 biometrics or we 'll assume that the bio... is a calculated attempt to delay our salary and compound our frustration.
I don't know why, when one makes a frank comment, people'll frown,rebel and label you a rabble rouser. But, when you say what they wish to hear, they'll consider it a very sweet melody from a uku_lele. For me, rumours only serve as humour...Pls, no mistake, I also, feel the horror and terror of cashlessness.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
What killed the children of Isreal in the wilderness is lack of patience and understanding of whom God is. If God gave u this Job, then he will ensure that u are sustained and payed at the time appointed. So relax! Every good thing comes with its own challenges and we shall surely overcome. Though the road is very rough, yes...but we all need patience...it will soon be over. Only the living can collect salary, thank God we are alive to see 2014. my year of financial breakthrough and uncommon achievement. All I ask for us all is grace to hold on, till payment comes.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Na from next week naim we go begin get better info from our yeye employers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Amaechi, is by default the father of Rivers State. So if anything is not right in our state, we as true children of the state have the right to criticise the governor. Amaechi himself won't be angry at seeing us criticise him, once your statements aren't insulting.
On this note, it amazes me when somebody will just come up and start defending the governor when he is been criticised. Most of such persons haven't even sat and dined with him for once.
I'm a true follower of Amaechi and he's to be blamed for all our sufferings + the effects it will have on the innocent students cos me for one person will only go to school twice this month and that trend may continue as long as I'm not paid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.