Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2423113 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by lindoski: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Na wa those banks holding our dec salary pay us abeg
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
Today is gone again let's see how tomorrow will be ... Hmmmmmm ! Mtchwwww na waooh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
pls people help me.. I am planning to do the pgd under nti.. Kindly help me with the banks/location of where i can get the form or pin to start off...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
PaulThor:
pls people help me.. I am planning to do the pgd under nti.. Kindly help me with the banks/location of where i can get the form or pin to start off...
To make things easier for u, just go to federal secetariate, 2nd floor, ask of Kazim, He will give u a form to fill after the payment of #5000.
Then, expect ur admission letter in few days time.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
u can as well ho to zenith bank rumuola n obtain d pin dia by paying 2,350 into NTI acct. den take d pin n go online to register. d acct number is in d bank.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
dmercy141983:
Today is gone again let's see how tomorrow will be ... Hmmmmmm ! Mtchwwww na waooh

dz is rili beyond sadnes..jux wonderin whuz to b blamed..d banks or RSG?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fiafiad:
To make things easier for u, just go to federal secetariate, 2nd floor, ask of Kazim, He will give u a form to fill after the payment of #5000.
Then, expect ur admission letter in few days time.

Wow thanks.. I hope its authentic? Do you have kazim's number? If so.. I plead you let me know..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
PaulThor:

Wow thanks.. I hope its authentic? Do you have kazim's number? If so.. I plead you let me know..
I have it, but i can‘t display it here. Drope ur email and i will send it to u.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Onlyhandsome:
u can as well ho to zenith bank rumuola n obtain d pin dia by paying 2,350 into NTI acct. den take d pin n go online to register. d acct number is in d bank.

God bless you for your prompt response.. You all hve made my day.. Tomorrow i hve options of what to do.. Thanks a lot......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
alert recivd..bankPHB...Ha! jux anoda bloody acct statement...lols...

guys we mux joke oh..our God pas dz pple plans 4 us

Akpos gang kidnaped some
musicians on
their way
from airport to the downtown of warri
in a
bus.. But
unfortunately akpos oga who 'ill give
them
price was
not arround.. So akpos gave him a
phone
call.. And the
following conversation took place:-
Akpos: hello oga
Oga: akpos how now?
Akpos: we don catch a bus with full
of
nigerian
musicians. But i no know how i go
take price
them.
Oga: tell me their names and i go tell
u the
price.
Akpos: okay eemm,, dbanj and 2face
Oga: thirty million naira each.. last.
Akpos: okay then naeto-c and
banky-w
Oga: twenty-twenty million naira
last
Akpos: okay then wizkid, davido,
olamide and
iceprince.
Oga: twenty-twenty million naira
Akpos: ehemm.. Then style plus.
Oga: who be that?
Akpos: the guys wey sing "four years
don
wakka"
Oga: 25 thousand naira for the three
of
them.
Akpos: okayy... Then Adam-zango
Oga: abeg speak english
Akpos: na im name be That... I no
know am,
but him
say he sing "mamaye-mamaye"
Oga: akpos!! Give am money for
tranport,
make im no
vex... Na so guys like him go dey
finish our
food.. And
we no go gain anything!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
I received December salary since last week Wednesday. I just can't imagine the trauma I would've been going through if I was yet to be paid up till now. I feel and share the pains of those that have not been paid their December salary may God strengthen you and touch the heart of anyone sitting on your salary to pay you all b4 the week runs out

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Fiafiad:
I have it, but i can‘t display it here. Drope ur email and i will send it to u.

Pls I need d num too...angelic_gift@hotmail.com. Tnk u vry much.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2015
Everybody don tire nobody wan post matter again but na waooh for diz kind tin sef wey man go dey work nd no pay ... Hmmmmm ! Mtchwww !!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2015
The annual New Year
Prayer/Dedication Service for staff of the Rivers State Civil Service will hold
tomorrow in Port Harcourt.
The event, organised by the office of the Head of Service will hold at the Block C
Car Park in the State Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt at 10’0 clock in the
morning.
A statement by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance and Chairman of
the Planning Committee, Mrs Alaliba Dokubo indicates that the State Governor,
Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi would be the Special Guest of Honour while
the Chairman of the Civil Service Commission, Sir Ngo Martyns-Yellowe would
chair the occasion.
The statement also said that the event, which has the theme, ‘Teamwork’, taken
from Romans 12:4 will have the General Superintendent of the Glorious Covenant
ministries, Rev. Samuel Akinola as the guest preacher.
It added that the programme, which is designed to handover the activities of the
civil service to God for guidance and direction, would also feature a re-dedication
of the service to God, while the Civil Service Choir and the Unique Choral Voices
of Port Harcourt will perform at the occasion.
The statement advised civil servants to attend en-masse to thank God for His
guidance and sustenance in 2014 and pray for continued protection and direction
in the Year 2015.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2015
wealthyprince:
The annual New Year
The event, organised by the office of the Head of Service will hold at the Block C
morning.
chair the occasion.
It added that the programme, which is designed to handover the activities of the
civil service to God for guidance and direction, would also feature a re-dedication
of the service to God, while the Civil Service Choir and the Unique Choral Voices
in the Year 2015.

source

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2015/01/07/2015-civil-service-prayer-dedication-service-holds-morrow/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2015
wealthyprince:
The annual New Year
morning.
chair the occasion.
in the Year 2015.

This is laughable indeed...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2015
ALERT rain go start TODAY..somebody abeg scream AMMMEEENNN..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=gold360 post=29569616]ALERT rain go start TODAY..somebody abeg scream AMMMEEENNN..

As for 11k..sowi guys dy wont pay us..PPSB were paid by their BOARD..so if UBE teachers want deir xmas bonus.it wont b from RSG
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote author=gold360 post=29569919][/quote] pls, not all PPSB were paid the 11K bonus. Where is our Dec Salary PLSSSSS
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na wa o.No cash today 2
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmmmm ! Morale is very low now... Let's c how tomorrow will be, diz kind tin sef na waooh.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
ereabbey:
Na wa o.No cash today 2

men..man don tire 4dz pple..hop d delay cuts across all ministries n not jux our's
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 4:28am On Jan 08, 2015
wealthyprince:
The annual New Year
Car Park in the State Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt at 100 clock in the
morning.
chair the occasion.
The statement also said that the event, which has the theme, Teamwork, taken
in the Year 2015.
So does this mean no going to school?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2015
frachy:
So does this mean no going to school?
This should be the reason for our staff meeting this morning by 10am.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2015
GUYS SCHOOL CLOSED IN GIO TAI LGA DUE TO COMMUNAL CLASH BTW KPORGOR IN TAI LGA AND WAKAMA IN OKIRIKA OVER LAND DISPUTE, TWO FEARED DEAD AND HOUSES BURNT PROPERTIES DESTROYED AND CHILDREN EVACUATED. SERIOUS GUNSHOTS DAILY. PLS JOIN TO PRAY FOR RESTORATION OF PEACE, AMEN
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2015
ha! make e no b say today go pas too oh? dz banks wan gv man pikin high BP
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2015
passarella013:
GUYS SCHOOL CLOSED IN GIO TAI LGA DUE TO COMMUNAL CLASH BTW KPORGOR IN TAI LGA AND WAKAMA IN OKIRIKA OVER LAND DISPUTE, TWO FEARED DEAD AND HOUSES BURNT PROPERTIES DESTROYED AND CHILDREN EVACUATED. SERIOUS GUNSHOTS DAILY. PLS JOIN TO PRAY FOR RESTORATION OF PEACE, AMEN

Hmmmm ! Na waooh I teach in kporghor secondary school ooooh, how we go manage diz one now sef ? I guess my holiday continues...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
I understand that RVSG has disbursed money to the banks and that it is the banks that are playing pranks with civil servants while they make enormous gain. Ok na no wahala life goes on
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
dmercy141983:
I understand that RVSG has disbursed money to the banks and that it is the banks that are playing pranks with civil servants while they make enormous gain. Ok na no wahala life goes on
lyk criously
na dz kind tin dz banks dy do fit make me cum out naked dz midnight n pray''DIE BY FIRE'' for dem
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
the ministry of education and the Government of Rivers State cannot say they do not consent to what is going on.Else how would u explain giving banks money to pay workers since the 23 of DEC(that our colleagues got their pay)and we are yet to receive ours?OR IS THE GOVERNMENT NOW SO DUMB AND BLIND THEY DONT KNOW/SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MONEY THEY DISBURSED?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
well,I go de do d job d way them want am.Since our salaries have started coming this way,I go begin behave like DSTV decoder subscription.whenever them pay,I go enter school.Once 30days elapse, I stop school.I can't be paying 800 naira for TP to school everyday n I will be treated this way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (854) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.