Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400141 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2013
guy dat was too expensive a joke....did u consider dat pple would spend money to actually go n verify and dat others would risk a query to go n check...and that other would not b able to concetrate and waste money to confirm ur stupid joke

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 10:10am On Jun 11, 2013
waliezi: I'v been away buzzy wit oda tins, hence could nt reply ur various enquirs, bt instead of u guyz 2keep calm n wait 4 me 2reply, u all went ahead 2lay all manners of abuses on me whc shows hw childish u ar. Well i'v learn 2alwayz keep my shot. If u may kno, i wrote d exam, scored ova 196, attended d interview n i'm also hopful lik u all bt nt anxious 2d point of loosing my senses of humor lik u all. Thks 4 d insult.
My dear, what the house expect from u is a sober and apologetic explanation; that is if u're the cultured type, and not a expression of aggressive self defense, knowing well that u've caused some persons some inconveniences. Not surprised if you're one of such who do not have the grace of God in the heart. But then courtesy demands that amend for the hurt. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2013
[quote author=waliezi]...U deserve more than the insult u ve received on this thread...I was thnkin ur gona say sth abt ur alledged breaking news and here u are spilling nonsense..How many days have passed since ur post?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vanskaj: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
THIS RECRUITMENT WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS ONE OF THE LONGEST AND MOST ANTICIPATED ONE.....ONE THING IS CERTAIN....WHAT WILL BE WILL BE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vanskaj: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
UPDATE PLEASE...................
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo toda ends d 2wks promissed by the commisioner of education na so we go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥. Well let's continue to hv faith I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ God.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Am4obama(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
Government playing politics with our future.... God have mercy!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 6:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
I just have a strong conviction that the list won't exceed this week, precisely friday. But no matter the anxiety the process is generating, one thing is sure; it will definitely come to an end. No matter how hard life knocks u down, u can always win if u choose to. Let's keep on hoping and praying for God's grace and intervention in the whole process. GOD bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
An insider informed me today that, all the necessary procedure needed for this job has been put in place by the two boards. Adding that our appointment letters are ready.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Char1m: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hopesweet: An insider informed me today that, all the necessary procedure needed for this job have been put in place by the two boards. Adding that our appointment letters are ready.
u're right. even my Aunty confirmed it she ws at my place dis evenn & she said she saw dem typing d appointment letters.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2013
[quote author=Char1m] u're right. even my Aunty confirmed it she ws at my place dis evenn & she said she saw dem typing d appointment letters. Wht u said is true, i had desame tin from someone who happens to be an insider too. She told me dt wit d luk of tins is like dey wil employ everybody dt attended d interview. Hence, d posibility of employing all is at 98percent. But can someone confirm dt? Pls brief d house on d posibility of dt.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2013
It's friday again o. Any weekend ENERGIZER of hint on this string.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2013
@ emekatex, l think that will be very great,if they can employ 98 percent of candidate that attended the interview. But from the analysis derived from them ,is like the indigene has the upper hand, while the non-indegenes are strictly on high merit because of the quota given to them. Anyway,our major concern now , is for them to paste the list, so that we can know what come's up next.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2013
Abkeeys: What were u supposed to reply? Y didn't u give us the full details when u wrote we sld all rush down to Ministry Of Education. U deserved all the insult J⌣̊⌣̊r
Thks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2013
Gad.:

My dear, what the house expect from u is a sober and apologetic explanation; that is if u're the cultured type, and not a expression of aggressive self defense, knowing well that u've caused some persons some inconveniences. Not surprised if you're one of such who do not have the grace of God in the heart. But then courtesy demands that amend for the hurt. Take care.
. U guy ar friky anxious, hence u allowed it becloud ur senses. I med d post in d mornion of dat day n by evnin whn i returned, all i got was insults. Now hav u all goten d breakin news?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=Thankgod iyke][/quote]. The post was med on d mornin of d said day n by evening whn i returned frm ministry of edu. n loged in, all i got was insult frm u guyz.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2013
Another breaking news Mr. Waliezi?.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
It's unfortunate to have ur type on this string Mr. Waliezi. You demonstrate a rude and incorrigible character. Pls, have a character review for a better social order within ur domain, in ur own interest.
Never meant to hurt you, but u just refuse to understand the feeling of others via their comments. Some of us are engaged, and are not as anxious as u think. the issue is the misleading info and not the resulting reactions of the noble members of Nairaland. Pls understand.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Samikroose: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
Who is this irresponsible weleizi? Be warned.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
Everyone should just forget about this Waliezi of a man, and focus on the pivotal reason for this thread. He is only been childish. I can't waste my precious time casting aspersion on him. There are lots of valuable things that need to be done.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
Yes leave that guy alone for nw as long as A̶̲̥̅̊м̣̣̥̇ concern he is anonymously inconsequential
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
I want to read something worthwhile........plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
dencydenky: I want to read something worthwhile........plzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
There are pple born to mock and are used to cause disaffections among pple. By their fruits we shall know them. Pls b ware of anti success.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 7:54am On Jun 14, 2013
Hi guyz, i knw we're very hopeful 4 d lng awaited newz 2day, hence i say Alice Nemi u had beta nt dspoint us! Sayin CONGRATULATION 2 US INVANCE, cheerz!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wondagirl: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2013
Kinsedes: Hi guyz, i knw we're very hopeful 4 d lng awaited newz 2day, hence i say Alice Nemi u had beta nt dspoint us! Sayin CONGRATULATION 2 US INVANCE, cheerz!
. Amen oooo!. If d awaited good news is nt visible today,then there's a problem somewhere. However,lets be rest assured that God has already done it. PERFECT IS THAT WHICH GOD HAS IN STORE FOR US TODAY AND ALWAYS.CHEERS FRIENDS!!!.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2013
any news?if no,somethings re wrong somewhere n if frm today till next friday d list is not pasted, i ll no longer think about d job.life goes on more active than b4 in other sector.wish u d best nairalanders
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
God pls we are ur children provide each and everyone of us here with a good source of livelihood

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
If you like Barikay's prayer say AMEN!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
A big Amen to your prayer bro. GOD'S favour shall smile on us all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ds Nemi lady n by extension ha boss, hav dspointed us again, yet i rfuz 2 witdraw d congratulatnz cos it means dat itz 4 anoda day. So waitn tinz contnu...!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello someone,
If u think u shud loose hope now, then go ask our lagosian friends wat hell they smelt bf their AL(s) were finally released.
We have a surprise-filled God n i blv He will surely surprise us someday.
God bless us all !
AMEN !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.