Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,345 members, 7,867,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2426135 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 6:01am On Apr 18, 2015
waiting continues
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
For those trying to defend the non-payment of our salaries by the relevant authorities, I will advise, you just keep quiet and observe because there is no excuse for salaries not to have being paid by NOW. This is to show how Insensitive the Govt is, regardless of the Parties involved.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
dexpee4life:
For those trying to defend the non-payment of our salaries by the relevant authorities, I will advise, you just keep quiet and observe because there is no excuse for salaries not to have being paid by NOW. This is to show how Insensitive the Govt is, regardless of the Parties involved.

Have read some post about hw some peeps are trying to defend the governor as regards to the non payment of our salaries. I will just keep mum because its really unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
skols 2 open 2mo, while salaries are not paid...... Wishing us all a blessed n fulfil 3rd term.
Is it dat sum off dot have means of geting info or we dot wish to. According to 93.7 todayz news, d state Govt have directed all skols to open 2mo. U will recall dat fed.mins. Of edu. While closing skols on tuesday 31st,march. Said skols are to reopen on 20th, so wia una hear dis 27th tinz??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
When are schools opening pls?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
frachy:
When are schools opening pls?
we in tai LGA were told 27th l dont know this sudden idea of 20th
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
2 bad na dis month salary we dey expect or an nx month. Ameachi if den do u did kind tin d whole word 4 dey hear am. oga sir pay me my salary abi calendar don dey count 42 days
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=frachy post=32889008]When are schools opening pls?[27th April '15. But i detest your syntax.]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by biggal: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2015
Please fellow teachers who knows how I can get to Rumuewhor Community Secondary School pls I need to be there urgently. Pls help a sister. Tanx
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 8:01am On Apr 20, 2015
passarella013:

we in tai LGA were told 27th l dont know this sudden idea of 20th
Thank you dear. My pal just confirmed 27th.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2015
About 7 pages ago(precisely 239),somebody(2ruconfidence) came here and volunteered a priviledged info concerning the poor financial situation of RV which incensed the gods of APC(Amaechi loyalists)....The gods in their indignation opened the cloud of insults and rained abuses heavily on him....Poor 2ruconfidence was not confident enough to withstand the wrath of the gods hence retreated into his shell and only waited for time to prove him right...
Right at this moment, more than 80% of RV civil servants are wearing very ugly frowns due to the fact that they are yet to enjoy their monthly rights....2ruconfidence time has proved beyond all resonable doubts that you are 100% right....S H A M E on the Right Honourable!! SHAME on the gods!!

NB:Bio777 is not among the unfortunate ones being owed March salary but truly I feel your pains.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2015
frachy:
Thank you dear. My pal just confirmed 27th.
That confirmation was wrong. School resume today throughout the federation, being the 20th day of April 2015. Rivers State Ministry of Education has directed all public schools in the state to comply.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Fiafiad:
That confirmation was wrong. School resume today throughout the federation, being the 20th day of April 2015. Rivers State Ministry of Education has directed all public schools in the state to comply.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChiXtian: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2015
govt has given directive abi?? oya make dem direct boats.canoes n buses operators to convey us free of charge to our various far-away stations..#RUBBISH..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2015
well well well is it d federal govt or state govt . I guess I will trek down to abua. .... no alert yet

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by fahrotime: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2015
Apply for executive job here. No CV only your name , number and email. Best of luck
http:///264df99e
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=bio777 post=32911255] ..Poor 2ruconfidence was not confident enough to withstand the wrath of the gods hence retreated into his shell and only waited for time to prove him right...

grin funny u
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lol! Amaechi days are over;so he's doing last minute looting.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
hehehe..these pple r rili jokers..a frnd of mine in oyigbo LGA jux inbox my watsapp to say supervisors came to their skul photocopied their time book n left..NA ONLY TYM BOOK?..DEM 4 PHOTOCOPY THEIR APOINTMENT LETTERS JOIN...#DoroStupid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
gold360:
hehehe..these pple r rili jokers..a frnd of mine in oyigbo LGA jux inbox my watsapp to say supervisors came to their skul photocopied their time book n left..NA ONLY TYM BOOK?..DEM 4 PHOTOCOPY THEIR APOINTMENT LETTERS JOIN...#DoroStu
pid

They are not serious ....patiently waiting for alert.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Eco how far

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
anoda day gone without a single alert...nw will the real pro-apc peeps pls stand up
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pensioners in Rivers State have appealed to the
State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, to pay
them their three months pension arrears before
the end of April, 2015.
The pensioners, who spoke on Sunday under
the auspices of the Nigerian Union of
Pensioners, Rivers State Chapter, lamented that
the state government had not paid them
(pensioners) since January this year.
A statement by the State NUP Chairman, Mr.
Edward Festus-Abibo, and Secretary, Mr.
Joseph Agbo, disclosed that members of the
union had been suffering untold hardship as a
result of the unpaid arrears.
It explained that such ugly situation had not
happened in the past, even as he wondered why
politicians and other workers had received their
pay to date, except the pensioners in the state.
The pensioners said, “We regret to inform
you that senior citizens of this state have not
been paid their monthly pension allowance
since January, 2015 to date (three months).
“We are suffering untold hardship under the
midst of plenty. This kind of ugly situation has
never occurred in the history of Rivers State. It
is unbelievable that Rivers State Government
owes pensioners when politicians and other
workers have been paid up to March 2015.
“What evil have we committed that warrant this
type of punishment? ]Before we were paid
December, 2014, we protested twice and lost
two of our members during the protest.
“What an ugly situation! Presently, some of
our members had been sent to their grave
because of lack of medical care and
starvation.”
It noted that pensioners in the state were
currently owed six per cent increment since
October 1, 2003 and 15 per cent increment
since 2007, adding that such increases had been
computed and sent to the governor for approval
and release of fund for the past two years.
The statement added, “Recently, pension
increase of 33 percent has been approved with
effect from 1st July, 2010 and the State
Government had not implemented it.
“We therefore, call on the state government to
pay our monthly pension allowances for the
months of January, February and March 2015
and other outstanding increases on pensions
from 2003 to date before the end of this month
(April).”
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
gold360:
anoda day gone without a single alert...nw will the real pro-apc peeps pls stand up

Don't mind those hypocrite and sychophants..Even if Amaechi mess; Dem go clap for am.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fiafiad:
schools have reopened as we signed in today in my school though students were not there because of this confusion on resumption date. Please, go to school
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
gold360:
Guy, I respected u so much, but u are begining to sound disgusting. We are all feeling the HEAT of the delay in the payment of our salaries but that does nt mean we should talk like KIDS.

If other civil servants in the state are complaining, we should nt complain like them. Do u know that u are one of the reasons why AMAECHI could nt be able to pay salaries. Yes I mean the 13k teachers are one of the reason why he could nt be able to pay salaries untime. We av become an extra burden on him. The task of governance is not an easy task.

Amaechi has employed teachers he could not be able to pay salaries to, how does this sound in ur ear.
Lets be patient, whenever it comes thank God for it. To day is better than yesterday.
U can as well look for other job or bussiness to do, because this same delay will not end in Amaechi government, it will continue in the next government because of the drastic fall in oil price.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
What going on Does anybody have somebody, who knows somebody, that can talk to everybody so that our body can understand why we have not gotten our money .... this na third term o. to put soul and body together , banks make una cooperate o. My phone is ever on I want ALERT!

Good night my people

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fiafiad:
Guy, I respected u so much, but u are begining to sound disgusting. We are all feeling the HEAT of the delay in the payment of our salaries but that does nt mean we should talk like KIDS.

If other civil servants in the state are complaining, we should nt complain like them. Do u know that u are one of the reasons why AMAECHI could nt be able to pay salaries. Yes I mean the 13k teachers are one of the reason why he could nt be able to pay salaries untime. We av become an extra burden on him. The task of governance is not an easy task.

Amaechi has employed teachers he could not be able to pay salaries to, how does this sound in ur ear.
Lets be patient, whenever it comes thank God for it. To day is better than yesterday.
U can as well look for other job or bussiness to do, because this same delay will not end in Amaechi government, it will continue in the next government because of the drastic fall in oil price.
WTF u call me and my colleagues a burden I c defending ur master I guess I hope if I had come to ur community with some Aks and SMG oboy u would have called me a burden some weeks back I posted DAT I saw AFC people sharing 10k in my backyard and note do u f---king know DAT I gat a cousin who is a strong member of d AFC and he is paid 50k every month from d state govt and what about d traveling expenses of our governor etc ooooo u never saw DAT as a burden u pick. ur gadget and type non sense guy use ur head ooo or do u want us to join den so DAT we will not b a burden to u and ur master. guy watch what u type cos u might include d wrath of d gods .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2015
every day no moni but we hear about billions flying here and there well I don't blame them until there is equity in jobs I mean between d so called politicians and we they will never feel our pain imagine if Ameachi had only 1 kid and he is paid about 65k do u mean he won't make sure salaries are paid .... my people Nigeria need equity so DAT people especially politicians will b reasonable in thinking. ....well I gat no cash to catch a bus so I gat to watch until alert is flashed so as to rush back to my daily push... but unfortunately I have been hush cos my account has not been allowed to hatch dis is y tins are harsh in my ranch cos 1 ameach has refused to enrich my monthly porch.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Fiafiad:

ahhh! @alabo fiafiad..u're d last person i will pick a beef with oh..cos i luv n respect u very much..buh pasisi.b4 u run a brother down nxt tym.do well to undastand d content of his update..my post ''will d real pro-apc peeps pls stand up'' meant dat pro-apc peeps should help calm d nerves of sum of us by xplainin 2d house d reasons 4d delay in receivin alerts..so nw u hv it..broda, COOLU temper oh
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Well, faac meeting held yesterday... monies were distrubuted but its lower dan last month. with this, lets hope salaries be paid this week. Nigeria economy was mismanaged and both by the fed govt and states. lets pray votes shld start counting in this state, so our voices can be heard and respected.. i know pdp is likely to win, however let it be free and fair. it would help the govt to strategize and build in internal democracy.

That said, letz pray for both amaechi and wike to ensure rivers prosperz..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (854) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.